Oops, you're going in the ovens

Hey Yids,

Just want to inform you that your time is up. Red pills are being cranked out like never before. Pic related.

Don't see how it's related? Let me inform your inferior yid mind. You just lost all your Christian support. Your Holohoax gravy train is coming to a screeching halt. Watch:

1) The New Testament makes no distinction between ethnic massacre (Heil) or class massacre (Stalin) being inherently more evil than the other.
2) Proselytizing what is more or less "evil" without reference to the Bible is tantamount to being a demagogue for Satan (Pic Related)
3) Saying that the Holohoax was more "evil" than any other massacre without reference to the bible is heretical.
4) Holohoax pushers are literal heretics.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ViralWorldEntertainment/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

makes sense.

If you want to be a heretic, you can do so by saying you speak for God. A person speaks for God by saying what is good or what is evil without reference to the Bible. There is no biblical reference which makes ethnic massacre any more evil than other massacres. Saying that ethnic massacre is worse than other kinds of massacre because it distinguishes on ethnicity is speaking for God without referencing the bible. The basis for the Holohoax industry is heretical.

Holohoax thread?
the mods will probably just delete it, like the last one.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.

Fixed that for you.
You seem to think Hitler actually engaged in mass-murder, which never happened.

Shitty thread OP.
Not your personal blog.
At least give sauce on the pic.
Why are you referring to us as Yids btw?

captain kirk is a jew, stop jewposting

Any minute now. Let's just wait.

Yep. They also delete Redpill dump threads. And anything even remotely questioning trump.

Hello mods, come to shill another thread into oblivion?

Holohoax believers already commit heresy by trying to replace Jesus on the cross with the Six Million Jews.

…fuck man. Is it time to migrate again?

lol

you are beyond naive

Whoa, thanks for this.

If we can't get the mods replaced, yes. Which even the site owner has said he won't do, so it's not happening any time soon.

We could just make a new board, but last time that happened these mods got the new board owner booted by spamming him with CP, then took over the moderation and destroyed the board.

We could try it again or find somewhere else, but I don't know where to go.

NO

Shills*

Not all massacres are evil. They can be a deliverance of judgement. God killed every last Sodomite and Gomorrahian. Everything that God does is good.

You look at the Jews and every last one of them has the blood on Christ on their hands and they are of the synagogue of Satan. God has marked these people.

KIKE MOD BUMPLOCKED GOOD THREAD

Why are they doing this? They even banned GEX for some reason as well.

See what threads they leave up, only mindless lulz @ shit libs say and other trash. They ban constantly redpill dump threads and self improvement threads

Yeah but what is the point of that though? Redpill threads were allowed a few weeks ago.

Kek.

GEX is unbannable. Cheers to you you glorious cunt if you're reading this!

MODS PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELVES WHATS GOING ON LATELY

facebook.com/ViralWorldEntertainment/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Speaking of which the third video down on that goybook page was shared by a bunch of normies that i know. For those who domt want to goto goybook its a four minute normie friendly rothschild redpill. And its a damned good one.

butthurt much that based mod-sama btfo'd you're ass kike-kun?

Reported for /ntl/

Maybe its too keep the newfags uneducated thus creating a new controlled opposition of idiots that dont know a thing about what they are praising. Leading itself into a "we were just being ironic" to save face if they are ever challenged.

DUDE WEED LMAO

could you at least be funny?
i know its shitpost but
MAKE A FUCKING EFFORT CUNT

I wish

I'm with you. I see what's happening, trying to keep up with good content instead of the normal shitposting. I don't want to have to look for another place, but it doesn't look too bright on the horizen.

They're not. They're only deleting threads made by unhinged autists.

Reminds me of an alignment argument.

Being this delusional

OP is clearly an autistic person who thinks that Christians must of course heed logical biblical arguments. OP does not understand how the world works, but his autism will never allow him to realize that. He'll just fly into an autistic rage when things don't work how he expects, but will never come to the conclusion that he is what is wrong.

bullshit
there's no way to prove Christians are 'good' and Jews 'evil'
it's just your pathetic crappy belief
jesus is a fraud and everyone except retarded christkike lolchrists know that
if you think god will protect the christians what proof do you have?
the jews are equally protected
holocaust didn't happen remember
so what will you do? the jews are getting stronger and angrier

Always do opposite of what Satan says.

what does satan say?
are you conversing with him?
jews are satan?
so how will you stop them?
prayng to jesus?
give me a fucking break

If Satan were really bad, why didn't Jesus just smite him there on the spot? Ridiculous stories, all around. I can't believe people choose to learn their 'morality' from these stories instead of Aesop's.

Reminder that the Jews will never take over the world, because God predicted the Jews will take over the world. Don't believe me? Here's how it works:
Jews really are this dumb.

more christian D&C. no thanks.

when you're b& and the thread 404s, it was me who reported you. :^)

OP posted twice. Neither of them are Christian D&C. You're a kike.

get out.

to all legit anons, heres a few methods shills are using to divide and conquer the Holla Forums board:

While I don't think these shills are CTR, pic pretty much related. Instead, I believe they're shilling because they're either: