First redpill, most recent

These types of threads are very good for identifying ways that we can spread our message, and generally create a good discussion.
Being redpilled isn't a one time event, it's a gradual slope and even now, I still find things that really change my perspective on things.
Post yours

Farenheit 9/11, where they talk about Saudi Arabia owning a big percentage of the US economy. As a 12 year old, that blew my fucking mind. It was incomprehensible to me that a country could be owned by another, or have big outside influences. I researched into it for a while and realised it was true. This really opened my mind into researching outside influences. Before then, if I had came across material saying Juden were behind things, I would have been like 'yeah whatever, but they are American, so what'. It was the foundation of coming to terms with Israeli control of the US.
One that was surprisingly hard to swallow was only a day ago. In the coverage of Castro's death, the BBC report read like commie propaganda. It left me dumbfounded just how pro Castro it was, as it cited all his 'victories for social justice' etc, and painted him as a progressive hero. Made me think back to the 'demoralisation' video by the KGB defector, and I never realised just how badly that the West had been infiltrated. It made me realise that liberal aims are fucking identical to communist aims from 60 years ago. There's literally no difference, whereas before I thought it was just a similarity.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38114953
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA
youtu.be/Af5zEGW50Kw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/britain-sends-typhoon-jets-to-intercept-russian-bombers-near-she/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A small one, relating to that Demoralisation video, was hearing Green Day on a radio station. They were interviewing one of the people from them, and he was going on about Ferguson and how he loved it, it was a movement, he wrote a song about it etc. He then went on to say he was on the 'right side of history' and they played American Idiot. It's pretty unbelievable just how anti-American the song is, and how communistic they are, yet if they made a song called 'Soviet idiot' they would have been put against a wall. MSM has been promoting this crap for years, and it's a massive erosion of tradition. I reckon that the demoralisation program is still ongoing.

sauce?
Hilarious how the commies started to double down against nationalists.

It was a video report, I'll attempt to find it. Here is a direct quote from their report online, though.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38114953

Watch this video, the only somewhat negative thing that they actually say is that he was a dictator at the very beginning of the video. After that, you can imagine it coming from an English speaking Cuban/Soviet newspaper.
The amount of justification for him/denunciation of the US is unbelievable.

First was when I discovered OP was a faggot.

Second was when I made up my mind that Podesta is a filthy pedo.

Wasn't demoralisation part of based Yuri's subversion talk? It's all going to plan as per Yuri.

Well, it was lol

Yeah, my point was that I was honestly just surprised by how well it has worked. Being anti US is 'cool' and promoting communism is as well, according to them.

I reckon Podesta stuff redpilled a large number of Americans

I was the only person in my class in middle school that sympathized with the Jews as much to actually conduct extra research on the Holocaust… I think you can guess where that led me.

Funnily enough, when I was younger I saw them as MUH GREATEST ALLY and remembered asking my grandfather why people hated Israel and he said he didn't know.
Done extra research on why and here we are.

Fuck off with your datamining

First redpill

Most recent

I've always been traditional, but in terms of redpills, I'd say finally becoming a true Christian about 18 months ago which coincided with me becoming more right wing. In terms of Jews, that came gradually, then one day I woke up and realised the Jews were evil.

The Joepill. LOCAL politics is the way forwards.

My story is a bit shorter than that of most here, it started with the daycare thread 2 years ago in baph and here
Now i think that Hitler was right.

Tumblr in action on plebbit, yeah I know, I'm off to kill myself now.

Tell me more of this Joepill. I look around and I see nothing worth saving. I think I'd have to move to be involved in local politics, but then, by my own moral compass I'd have no right to be.

The red pill came throught reading history books more than 15 years ago, when you had to purchase them by mail and owners got in jail for selling books while antifa raided and burnt their libraries.

mine was almost as bad, browsed /r/theredpill. Saw a post about goymergayte on there and heard this place allowed discussion on the subject. I even got here before the first exodus and there was a /legion/ thread talking about how they were excited to be getting some new users kek

also, at the risk of petting you all backwards and flaring up all kinds of 'tism, "salty" is what trannies and faggots say to each other to say u mad. What "salty" means to people over the age of 25 is "experienced", like describing a combat veteran. Honestly, it makes me cringe every time I read it on this board, like this is tumblr or some shit.

What

thegreateststorynevertold.tv
tfw man never landed on the moon

all the so-called redpills in the world are useless if you have three bluepill suppository that Jesus is the saviour of whites

*the

I've read the Guliver's Travels, The Brave New World, and 1984 in close succession.
Never again did I trust politicians. Being Eastern European probably helped, progressives just can't learn new tricks

The Joepill is basically just listening to Joe Owens and realising that he's right.

He advocates getting involved in local politics, going door-to-door and talking to people about local issues. He says nationalists need to focus on electoral politics rather than waste time going on marches and things like that, because they don't change anything. He argues that the only viable way to turn back Cultural Marxism and the Jewish influence is by first gaining actual power, which can be done by focusing on local politics. The focus on local politics is due to the fact that it's the first step on the electoral ladder, and in the UK at least it's not too hard to get nationalists elected to council seats. Joe argues that if you get results at local level, that can propel you to national success. The likes of the BNP (2000s), UKIP (2013 onwards) and the Front National in France have used this approach successfully.

A couple of his videos explain things well, and I highly advise you to check out his channel.
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA
youtu.be/Af5zEGW50Kw

Do bear in mind he's talking in a UK context, so apply it as best you can to your native country.

Hard to say, but i'll go with interaction with my friends at uni, they were big lefties, but otherwise cool(at the moment as friends), then one day one of the girls in the groups came with dreadlocks, and behind her back, complained about cultural apropiation. Also half-joke about me being a white-slaver, when seeing a nigger(few of them here). After that I started coming to Holla Forums more often and took some more.

Women manipulaton I'd say. Came bitterly, as my gf of a year tried to manipulate me saying if I could look for the cat for a few days()weeks actually), she'd have to let him go, and he would die alone, asked if any of her family could take him, nope. So I found some guy who was willing to adopt him. Suddenly she found a place, and then I realized all the other shit she'd been pulling, and ended it a few days later when she it her period.
Red-pilled on the nature of women, and the danger of going MUH DICK.
Still miss her a bit tho, can't help it, specially that ass.

It bothers me that he harps on and on about nationalist/traditionalist videos preaching to the converted, they converted me and I in turn converted my entire family and they converted their friends and then Trump got elected because they (and much of the country) didn't give a fuck about "racism" anymore. He's right about the message needed for mass politics of course, since it's more or less what Trump did, but those videos are to provide a foundation, not get their editors elected. Then he conflates them with Spencer & co., then acknowledges that he knows that they're shills. Huh.

Then he whines about "we may never get back to Traditionalism", well, why bother then? The plan is fairly obvious, ride the anti-immigration wave to power, put together an organization that can exercise that power (like the FBI or MI5 if they weren't all or most subverted banker stooges), then act. We have Pedowood and Pizzagate for gods sakes, raid them and all of the left's subversive media is gone, with public approval, and the shocked women will do whatever we tell them to. The UK has it even worse with all the child grooming gangs, just take control of ONE media outlet and blast that everywhere 24/7 and the public is yours to mold as you wish. I hope he knows that and he's just hiding his power level, but if he does, the defeatism is not necessary.

First: WTC 7
Recent: University is just daycare and about 90% of people (independent of education) is pure degenerate scum.

Gamergate for me. Up until then I just wanted to be 'apolitical' and play muh vidya. Now I very much like being political and want to gas the kikes.

just search the internet trying to disprove this
the bulk of "disproving" it will be written be leftists that support open borders and hate anything white (european)

Seeing a picture of a smiling Hitler on a the internet. After some searching I found out there were tons of pictures where Hitler had a friendly look on his face. In my school books and the documentaries I had to endure I was only shown angry screaming Hitler.

The rise of kosher anti-islam politicians (Wilders, Fillon) You are only allowed to oppose islam while sucking jewish cock. If you want to live, that is.

First redpill, Occupy Vancouver getting taken over by commies, feminists, chugniggers and kikes stealing it's operating funds. Democracy a shit.

Most recent redpill, The reason the Ukraine wanted to join the EU was to make child sex trafficking and industrial spying easier. A Ukrainian nationalist with ties to German energy companies conducting industrial espionage and trafficking of Russian children was found mentioned in these leaked emails in 2012.

Forgot the rest of the dox.

Playing Deus Ex for the first time back in 2006, made me love the themes the game engages, like aliens, Illuminati (and other secret societies), corruption, globalization and so on.

My recent redpill was Trump's victory, it made me realize that there is a lot of good people out there who opposes globalization. It gave me hope, which was the last thing I expected from the USA.

He's talking about these topics not being useful for electoral politics. He has no problem with these race and culture videos being used to convert people, as long as it's not the main focus. The main focus must always be electoral politics and this done by focusing on local issues that actually affect people, not abstract ideas like race and culture. Because at the end of the day, the majority of people will vote based on whether they think their life will improve, not abstract ideas. Again, he has no problem with these discussions taking place about race, culture, etc. just that that's not the way forwards to actual power. You can't redpill an entire people, so local politics is needed.

He says may. And he's just being realistic. You have to understand that once you surround yourself with people who share your views, you forget what the general public think, and this can isolate you and gets you nowhere. He's just being a realistic, which is important as it grounds you in reality, instead of allowing to fantasise about a white revolution.

This very vague though. Joe goes into more detail, explaining precisely how a nationalist party can gain power. The BNP, a party that was openly fascist and antisemitic in the 90s, made many gains in the 2000s because of their local approach and appealing directly to voters' local concerns. It's very easy to say 'ride the anti-immigration wave to power' but it's not that simple. If UKIP get in, then it doesn't stop there - we push further right, always, until a new BNP can rise again. In America I advise joining the GOP and purging the establishment, as well as making it a true nationalist party. When a genuine nationalist is finally in power, then we act.

This is very optimistic. Certainly outlets like BB help us somewhat in this regard but they don't have a huge impact (at least not so much over here). Electoral politics must remain the main focus, since you will never redpill an entire people.

He's more redpilled than you, I'd wager. He merely advocates packaging nationalism in the right way, and making it sellable to the public. Ranting and raving about the Jews was one of things that brought the BNP down - Nick Griffin went on QT (major media opportunity) and was BTFO in the eyes of the normalfags. It's somewhat depressing, but LARPing as a NatSoc won't do a damn thing - you got to be respectable, and focus on local issues that people care about. It's not defeatism, just realism.

First real redpill
Race and IQ. Reading about all of the studies and evidence made it so obvious to me that all races were not the same genetically and I'd been lied to my whole life. It transformed my thinking to find out that something 90+% of people take as an indisputable fact and which is taboo to question at all is wrong. After that, I was open to rethinking anything.

Most recent redpill
The Crusades did nothing wrong

goodlad.webm

Are Joe is always right tbh

First?
Back in third or fourth grade I had an existential depression. Best friend moved to the other side of the country and nobody liked me, had to listen to my own thoughts for once. Thought I was broken. Tough shit for a little kid, questioned literally everything.
Then I took a personality test. Showed I was 'introverted'. Showed I wasn't broken, but different. Probably saved my life in the long run as I knew something concrete, never once contemplated suicide.

Carl Jung saved my life in a long distance way, and now I read the Red Book to see my own troubles put to word.

Most recent? I thought I was steeled to everything and that I'd never go pale again after I learned about the depths of shekel deceit. Then the web of the elite pizzapong scandal was laid bare. I usually say 'don't believe a word I say, I have an agenda' before I give them some news from here, this is something I've told them to take to heart.
A normie I know heard of it, so it's finding its way to the masses, somehow.

Aand the civic cuckposter is back

It ruined /britpol/ lad. Please dont.

Just under two decades ago I went to high school and came into contact with mudslimes. I also never really trusted anyone with curly hair, curly hair disgusted me.

How is Joe civic?

pic related. being raised by hard working hillbillies probably didn't hurt either.

It's actually fairly easy. Ask questions and point out flaws at every opportunity, especially everytime (((they))) make an obvious move. As long as you know the truth and are informed about something, it's easy to at least make the person you argue with realize how much they doesn't know.
No need to lecture them either, just ask them questions and present other possible options of how things might be. Even people who aren't curious by nature will catch on sometimes.

In highschool I used to read the history book in history class. Oddly enough those books are full of unintentional redpills.

I was literally redpilled in my first/second year of college by holocaust historical revisionism and from reading the protocols. At around the same time, I was being redpilled on 9/11 and the Bush wars. As you could imagine, this is jumping right into the deep end and actually caused some depression and isolation issues with me. This is an example of how not to start redpilling someone else. Its ultimately enlightening, as knowledge is power imo, but at first it is not fun. Your world is turned upside down.

After that, reading both the Communist Manifesto for a class as well as accounts from ex-KGB agents redpilled me on communism. My readings into 9/11 and Bush conspiracies made me very anti-war and borderline anarchist. I'm glad that I was able to see communism for the big lie that it is before it was too late for me.

This is my most recent redpill as well. I had always thought the pedo and sacrificial cult stuff was schizo shit and in part some of it may be but it honestly does exist now. The rabbit hole keeps going lads.

The Confederates were the good guys in the Civil War.

Bit small stuff but it made me question alot about what I had been taught.

(imo, the end of the nullification crisis is the end of states' rights)

This is why I'm becoming a high school history teacher (and no common core ty Trump).

Actually, the North were the good guys, or Lincoln was at least, sort of. The South was owned by the Jews. Lurk more.

Ha, though I agree, I'd say its more accurate to call it a big summer camp.

Likely a datamine but might as well.

A 15 year old gommunist me watching Occupy Wall St turn from the foretold revolt against the capitalists into native american raindance rights protests. Looking back on the abject betrayal of the working class by the left. Was a real mindfuck learning that the system tells you the way to rebel against it is by being a gommie yet simultaneously glorifies gommie revolts that ultimately amount to noting but wasted time.

The FYAD Goon Clique and its influence over the web.

Niggers kept jumping in front of my car in Vice City

Mixed-raced mongrels are fucking crazy.

A fight with the only muslim in my 99.999% white school. He started, I got punished. Never trusted another muslim
Intrest slavery

Though on the surface, the south was treated unfairly, the banks did not take sides, they saw a war and they funded.

Union sympathizers say that Lincoln was attempting to stop the banks from destabilizing the U.S., even Bismark supposedly warned foreign powers that to join the south meant war with Germany to prevent the banks from taking hold.

The problem with that is, the north won, and the banks took over, so their efforts were in vain. One questions how things may have turned out if the south won?

The North was still pretty Jewed, but Lincoln himself wasn't.

More niggers, lots more. And half the country under Jewish control at an earlier date.

Holohoax. Took me two weeks to fully absorb it.
Pedowood was right all along. And if you research it you may go missing or your files may go missing. Pedopizza goes up to the highest rungs of government, and internationally. We have likely been ruled by satanists since the fall of the last effective white monarchy.

back in middle school me and my group of friends would always crack holocaust and jew jokes for the hell of it. Eventually we started getting into fascist stuff and thinking that nazis were super cool and edgy. Then one of my friends got jumped by 9 niggies in his neighborhood and he became a skinhead. From there we started getting slowly redpilled, found 4/pol/, watched American History X and complained about the ending, acquired edgy looking weapons and the like, good stuff.

I recently cited the source of one the documents I was supposed to analyze in school and discovered it had been written by a Marxist that was part of the Communist party in France (big shocker)

First redpill

Most recent

Ironic shit posting is still shitposting.

A proper education on firearms. Set me on the path to all of my other red pills.

Social science feedback loop/echo chamber in the form of a study that showed liberal researchers couldn't into keeping bias out of their methodology and conclusions. Honestly a pretty light red pill about something I already knew, but the extent of which was unknown to me. Nothing else's really new lately. Mostly I have just had little ticks and realizations that have refined arguments and understandings I already possessed about things like immigration.

Redpillme on the storage medium then, cuckanomaton. I'll guzzel redpills, but the moon landing one'sa fucking placebo

First was watching Zeitgeist in 2007 which woke me up to:

A year later the 2008 bank crisis happens and the Federal Reserve rewards the people who caused it with a retarded amount of money they printed all while Obama takes office without a fight and nobody goes to jail. At this point I realize the government is no longer representing the people but didn't know enough to understand the history or causes so kinda just stayed confused / frustrated for the next few years.

In 2011 I found Zerohedge around the height of the gold bubble which by chance was linked to from a car forum I'd visit while bored. Pretty quickly upon finding ZH I learned a lot and FAST. Among these things:

At this point I was well aware that Jews were almost always present in these schemes but still didn't know the extent. I would also drop in and out of the 4chan (had been aware of Holla Forums since 06 but only fucked around with raids) but eventually I started crossing more into Holla Forums and seeing the merchant memes along with visiting the thirdposition tinychat room back in '14. At this point everything kinda just clicked.

To be honest I'm not sure I was really blue-pilled much in the first place. I'm just autistic, and that can be enough to see through people's base motivations. I was on to virtue signalling before virtue signalling was even a thing.

Back in 2013, I became committed and started handing out redpills like candy. But I realized this wasn't enough, and that a media strategy was required to bring in more people. If only people could be exposed to the ideas, if they could realize that others share their beliefs and that the mainstream education-media-academia complex is just gaslighting them, then more people could be turned. Certain events would prove useful to exploit: Ferguson, followed by GamerGate. I realized that the content was one thing, but creating portals to that content was even more important. Create the portal, and the content will create itself.

For the most part, in order to redpill someone you only need to get them to pull on a string, and to encourage them to keep pulling on that string. The false Gnostic reality imposed by the media can be escaped, but it requires spiritual motivation. People aren't motivated by neat economics arguments against open borders, but they are motivated by pictures of brutal murders caused by illegal immigrants.

Now I am a Taoist. I have given my energies to the world, and that was enough to get things rolling. Now I only need to wait and watch.

"The Sage is self-effacing and scanty of words. When his task is accomplished and things have been completed, all the people say 'We ourselves have achieved it.'"

tl;dr I created meme magic you're welcome

taoism is a low key red pill imho

“If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

obama tried to change america for his own purposes, look at the results. hillary desperatly clung to power and she lost it. simply not wise decisions. its funny for all their campaigning and planning and polling and networking. they completley forgot about common sense.

About taxes basically and how fucked they are. Realize that women receive more in taxes than they pay (net leeches on average), and the dysgenic pressure this has.

In our modern western societies, there is almost no natural selection / evolutionary pressures for any good traits related to survival of the society and the group. If you are a failure you just get free handouts / welfare. Hence the population will get worse and worse in the future. This can already be seen with increasing crime rates, increasing foster children that need to be cared for (again, people can literally just abandon their kids and have them survive in this society, which encourages this behavior in an evolutionary sense).

No society can ever hope to get better without eugenic pressure. This is why left wing politics is ultimately a failure in the long term, as it will basically just spiral into giving more and more help to those that are incapable of helping themselves until this becomes unsustainable (and the society collapses e.g Venezuela).

TL;DR, it is all about evolution and genetics, and evolution on humans is real and accelerating, and can have a massive effect even within 4 or 5 generations.

Even as a hardcore leftie I was always pretty redpilled on the issue of kikes, and so were many old school leftards in my country.

I guess my first major redpill that turned me to the right was back in halfchan's /sci/ when I found out that racial realists made some sound arguments that politically correct scientists could only "counter" with unwarranted attacks on race realists' methodology, unsubstantiated confirmation bias accusations and downright ad homs.

Also this but in much lesser scale.

Ok sweetie.

Storage medium?

Watch this film, skip to 4:30 'cause the intro is faggy.

It's incredible how accurately the Tao Te Ching characterizes and explains current politics. Fucking nothing has changed. Our elites do not follow the Way, that is why the people are wearied and make light of death - the elites make too much of life!

I love to gift my braindead liberal friends and family the Tao Te Ching, under the guise of its spiritual direction (which is no less important). Sometimes they actually make a real connection between the Tao and things they observe around them. Where Buddhism is easy to bluepill, Taoism is by nature a redpill (Confucius is alright, so I'm optimistic to see China turning back to Confucius). All Holla Forumsacks should get a copy for themselves, it's like the Rules for Radicals for based rightists.

Isn't taoism practically fatalism and incompatible with Whites world-exploring space-rocket-inventing ambition and vision?

It's fatalism to the uninitiated. To the master it teaches that balance is part of all phenomenon. The Tao moves the universe forward, like a cosmic evolutionary principle. Align with the Tao and everything becomes non-effort, even the greatest achievements.

there is more evidence that the holocaust actually happened than there is for not landing on the moon, and we all know the truth about the holocaust. no moon fags are cucks, go buy a telescope

Sounds like a good philosophy for the peasantry, like Buddhism is good for salarymen and Confucianism for civic workers.

I'll rock you a red pill: Hillary Clinton IS A COMMUNIST.

Affirmative action was definitely my first redpill, It blew my mind that it was okay to treat one group of people better than another group as long they weren't white.

Probably the first red pill most people swallow without even realising

probably loose change which led to me finding out about jewish involvement and conspiracies not too long after.

"white nationalism" isn't necessarily a solution to the problems we have

Castro was popular with his people and overthrowed a corrupt dictatorship replacing it with a more benevolent version. Implementing a democracy in Cuba would have only made them come under the corrupting influence of the US and Britain other democracies that have no qualms about using the secret police to rig elections.

Au contraire, Taoism is a philosophy for anyone who would seek to gain mastery over his own life. Trump is a living example of the Way in (non-)action.

It is easy to interpret that way, but Lao Tzu often hides the deeper meaning behind a more superficial-seeming truth. A lot of the "fatalism" amounts to "don't waste effort trying to make things happen that can never happen" and "nothing lasts forever, everything is cyclical."

An actual quote:
"Bad fortune is what good fortune leans on,
Good fortune is what bad fortune hides in."

There is a lot of dialectical reasoning and focusing on the limits of our language to describe reality. Lao Tzu is one of the few philosophers I know who can make the seemingly mundane profound, and vice versa. A lot will seem to be either obviously true in a trivial sense or obviously false on first reading, but further contemplation is deeply rewarding. Just as an exercise, consider how the passages might be about Trump.

"It is Heaven's Way to conquer without striving,
To get responses without speaking,
To induce the people to come without summoning,
To act according to plans without haste."

Fuck off OP
Farenheit 9/11 led everyone in the exact opposite path as to who was the real perps behind 911.
I suppose arabs control hollywood as well?

A long time ago by current year standards, but being shown the actual picture of Trayvon was a way to make me question the entire narrative.

Hm, I'd have to say my first real redpill was during the 2003 Iraq invasion. I was pretty involved in the anti-war movement, and was quickly turned off by the misandrist Code Pink attention whores and the other assorted black bloc pinkos who couldn't put together a cogent argument of why they were against martial affairs as a whole. That these people would protest something they have no knowledge of aside from catchy slogans like "No Blood for Oil" was really weird and a big wake up call that these people aren't even effective ideologues. I love military history and reading about the hardware, but found the invasion to be a waste of time, money, and lives but could back up my shit for being against it unlike those leftist lemmings.

More recently, I live in Baltimore. Every day here is a gigantic redpill… But aside from that, the "fake news" chicanery has been a big one. It's been fun seeing big jew media in it's death throes.

You missed the point of the post massively

First redpill

Most recent

bump

Dad told me that Stalin and Mao killed more people than Hitler. Made me always wonder why they were a footnote while Hitler was everywhere.

Traditional Catholicism is very anti jewish and kikes hate it.

First
Then, a year or two later
It was so obvious that an editorial decision had been made. The narrative had been written. All the vile bestial things the mudslimes did were memory holed by the media

Biggest redpill
basically proved that everything Holla Forums said about jews was right.
Now every day is a redpill

"If we're equal, why do the Aboriginal kids get special help in class?"

"Why not just shoot them?"
"Because ammo was scarce/hard to get"
"I don't think so…"

Did an entire research project all by myself and realised some people are just lazy

It started with just an interest in reading shit on the internet, like conspiracy-theories and stuff. Found a forum that was discussed on, also had another subforum about politics. Checked that out, slowly but surely became aware of the effects of immigration basically. One thing led to another and having like a 2-4 months period of demorilization were everything just seemed shit i've been going on strong since 2011 trying to educate people on all of the important subjects.

A personal one basically. It's about morals and principles and i think, the most logical way to go about bonding with a woman, the absolute best way would be, in "marriage" so that the kid would grow up in a stable environment. And sex means kids, not some temporary pleasure or virtue-signaling to your bros that you're cool. It's about taking responsibility for yourself and for the women of the nation and if everybody would do that, the kikes would've had no influence over us.

School education about our national heroes who fought the Ottoman Empire. Maybe at the same time the hardcore nationalism of old family relatives.

My personal research into Hitler and Nazi Germany and how everything he says and worns about echos into todays world.

My education in England making me realize how much a fucking love my country and how much I miss it. Fuck England tho

I don't know if this is plebish or classic redpilling.

After 9 ll a lot of people started to wake up.
This is probably blasphemy here but I'll go ahead and ask what people refuse to ask. Who's behind jus? The answer isn't too hard to figure out.

Also for my current redpill prepare to feel.

- No Racism
- Feminism
- Equal Pay
- No Harming the Environment

I ended up having to hold back restraint of anger and just gently redpilling.

These kids are 8 - 13.

First red pill was long long ago when Feminists protested the opening of a men's mental health center at a University. Considering no other Feminists called them out on their bullshit that was when I realized it was a load of bullshit. I was also triggered hard as I dealt with depression for quite a while myself and the idea of men not being able to get help for their mentall illnesses because of some uppity women pissed me the fuck off. Basically red pilled off of their own retardation.

Most recent was just getting red pilled on global warming delivered directly by the Molymeme himself. Nothing spectacular about it, Molymeme is just a damn Red Pill dropping beast.

My dad gave me his copy of Gulag Archipelago when I was 16, after I told him we were learning about the holocaust again in school. He said that he was concerned I wasn't being given a balanced education.

Long book. Quite an eye opener.

Sometimes there are no good guys.

I might give it a read, can you greentext an overview

It's long as fuck, not sure how best to greentext it.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was sent to the gulags. The book is his account of his experiences with the atrocities of the Bolsheviks and Soviets perpetrated through their system of forced labor camps. The Gulag Archipelago that dotted the nation. The book was smuggled out of Russia on microfilm. It easily the single most important book about the Soviets.

sounds great, grabbing it now

You sound like you need to lurk for a looooooong time, m8. You're not the only one that dealt with a manipulator.

If you had stayed with her, she probably would have put a false accusation on you and put you in a cell eventually. You're lucky that that, and plenty more, didn't happen to you, so don't be a faggot.

Stop putting your christ insanity shit in everything. What the kikes are really doing is removing the rest of the European content. "Christianity" already REMOVED European ways, and they're removing them more. You fucking anti-white tying your (((christianity))) to everything pisses me off.
You need to get a clue about history.
You people's problem is that you act like fucking Judaism started the other day or something. If you're on Holla Forums you should know about WWII. THAT is what christ insanity was–the total destruction of a better world. Stop accepting cuck shit and things you were TOLD by an enemy. Getting your views from one book is fucking stupid, and if any of you actually read that shit, you would have no possible way of rationalizing it into being pro-white. Those people that followed the imposed religion are TRAITORS. They BURNED all the loyal and honorable people. You bending the knee to foreign religion is absolutely disgusting. It's the reason we have the problems we have today. Whites wouldn't have been these tolerant faggot cuckolds were it not for this foreign subversion of their mind.
I really can't stand that this cancer is still a problem in our movement. You fags need to grow up.

The Holohoax, my dad showed me an old VCR made by a Jew debunking the Holohoax when I was 13
Hard to say… imo there aren't any really left. Perhaps the Myth of the 20th Century?

First redpill
Most recent

I know, that's why I didn't see her for weeks before our break up, under pretenses that I was sick, and we chatted when I was "sick", so it would be impossible for her to say I raped her or what have you because there are text where everything is fine and dandy, and I know she can't possible have my child because she menstruated last time I saw her. I didn't break up with her out of the blue, I waited so that she couldn't fuck me over mate. And as I said I got involved before I was completely red-pilled on women. Now I know a bit better.

OJ Simpson trial. Interracial marriages were unheard of in my community, most of us open racists. Pretty clear to all of us that the nigger killed a white woman. Get out of school every day and sit in a medical center break room watching while my mom finished her shift. The nigger got off… how?

I'm at a point where its a "Grand Unified Redpill" where quite a few things I've known for a long time are coming together to form a picture of "what good looks like" in terms of how to avoid decadence in society. Caste system is the correct social structure with strictly limited social mobility, patriarchy as a natural phenomenon required for civilizations to persist, racial homogeneity necessary as a function of maintaining the cyclic connection to ancestry and plan for the future.

I dunno… this might sound absurd… but I think I've taken all the redpills and achieved enlightenment. It feels like a finish line… with only minor maintenance remaining.

Also, people like to use the word "tradition" to just mean "the way we do things" and this is a degenerated awareness of the value of tradition. The function of tradition is the transferrence of sacred knowledge through time from generation to generation.

Redpill
This is how niggers say "because."

Unfortunately true. Branding like this will not gain political traction, but does have a little shock value to sheltered leftists… just enough to shake them and make them aware of our presence. Consider why Hitler chose to CoOpt the word "Socialism" in his political platform "National Socialism" and you'll come closer to understanding how political power must be seized via subversion. "Democratic" is an analogous buzzword now, a cancer that can be targeted for co-option. Not sure what it would be named, but tactically this would be the next move over the next 20-30 years… or sooner if things get worse.

Patriotic Democratic Party? (PDP), where of course one of the platform points would be limiting or dismanting democracy via repealing things like civil rights and the 19th amendment

wikileaks, definitly just knowing that they existed for so many years, and hearing about them a bit more made me curious so i looked… and i looked some more… and holy sh…

and somehow i ended up here. i was looking for a place where i could talk about shit the media wasent talking about and tried a few different places but ended up here. ive always been conservative and ive always had opinions on race, economics, and a smidge of conspiracy. but wikileaks has proven me right on the government getting way to big and corrupt.

just spread remind people of the fact that wikileaks exists, the intelligent will get curious. and once they get a taste theres no going back. information is a drug. thats why they call it power.

Oh, they do that all the time. Remember Nelson Mandela, the jew funded nigger communist? Not a word about how many he killed or his favorite method of execution, which was sadistic to say the least.

Just when you thought you knew how pozzed the media is, they shock you by exalting another shabbos goy mass murderer.

Being a massive bluepilled Bernout and having the Clinton campaign and its media shills validating everything my conservative friends have been saying about liberals for years

"Wow, they really do lie through their teeth, don't they! Huh."

Listening to every conversation the asshurt libs in my college town have anymore be about how Drumpf is an idiot and a big meanie, source: the latest inane talking point from Slate dot com

Meanwhile he goes around playing them and everyone else like a fiddle just as he has done since he entered the race.

The moon landing did happen. I don't know how you can even question this.

Moldbug's "Open Letter to Open-Minded Progressives". Part of me always knew what he was saying (race is real and correlates with IQ, global-warming is mostly horseshit, and all of Western Civilization is infected with the memetic virus known as Progressive Universalism), but I needed someone as autistic as him to lay everything out for me in thousands of words. That was in 2012.

That Moldbug was wrong about one very significant thing. See, Moldbug's worldview explains that there probably was no actual Progressive/Communist/Jewish conspiracy taking place in the West, because if everyone in the MSM and the State Dept. were all infected with the same memetic virus of Progressive Universalism, they would seem as though they were conspiring even if they weren't. This worldview really did help to redpill me, because it helped me see how malignant progressive universalism is without needing to prove conspiracy.

The Podesta emails revealed that *actual fucking conspiracy* is taking place. I'm not certain if this makes things better or worse. Probably worse.

not really recent but I'll leave you with these

U.K. Government Admits Funding ISIS
yournewswire.com/uk-government-funding-isis/

Files linking Britain to Israel’s nuclear weapons go missing from National Archives
www.rt.com/uk/354455-files-israel-nuclear-missing/

British Special Forces Caught In IRAQ posing as Arabs
youtu.be/fCxqLgWuiTA

Did The British Government Plan The London Bombings?
youtu.be/5gvrbACDLR4

First real redpill
I then found out about the failed kike revolution in Germany, the jewish advisors of Churchill and the conversion was truly complete as the final pieces fell in place. Can't wait to redpill my children in the same manner.

Most recent redpill

Not gonna lie, when this first came out in 2008, it was probably the first time I really starting looking behind the curtain. It was my first election to vote in and at the time, I mostly thought that Dubya was a good President just because he was a Republican. Jonestein may be a disinformation agent, but he did provide plenty of legitimate entry-level info for the good goy that I was at the time.
More of a blackpill, but it was when I finally accepted that even with Trump, Farage, Le Pen, etc., the West is damaged beyond repair and doomed to an inevitable collapse.

interested to hear elaboration on this

OWS was a big one for me as well in the same way. It was supposed to be about the banks and the glass-steagall act and credit rating agencies, but none of the shitheads cared.

Came across online shills for the first time, who accused me of being a shill for wanting to look into the rothchilds. Holla Forumsacks would spot them from a mile away but I was new to it all and just looking for answers, little knowing it was a soros operation.

Did anyone else here pay much attention to OWS?

You're very welcome to fuck off home.

pic related

I think my first redpill was probably naturally acknowledging that the races are different, but that debatably isn't a redpill because it was natural. I suppose then that the JQ was my first redpill. I didn't know shit about Jews, and have never even met one (that I was aware of) at the time. I was completely on the strings that they put in place. There are so many Jews in television and they are always portrayed positively it is hard to break the conditioning with no experience/knowledge on the subject. I remember some kid fought a Jew in High School, and he yelled something like, "Bob you fucking Jew", right before he fought him, and ended up getting charged with a hate crime for it. I remember thinking how bullshit it was because who even has a problem with Jews nowadays? Also, no, he wasn't based or anything. He was a degenerate pothead faggot, everybody gave this kid shit for being a Jew, even though nobody understood why.

I can't even think of anything I have been redpilled on recently. I have had some suspicions confirmed, I suppose - like the holohoax, and synchronicity.

What country in Europe is most redpilled? Russia? Serbia? Poland? I'm an Australian man thinking of emigrating away from the dying cultural marxist West. Fuck feminism.

I think it was all the way back in 2007/2008, as a sophomore in college, when by accident (I think through a link on rotten.com) I stumbled across Jim Goad's name and decided to read his book "The Redneck Manifesto."

I was dimly aware that whites, particularly poor ones, are unfairly mocked and demonized by the media, but I was so brainwashed at the time that I had never realized how intentional it was. Goad made me realize that the media isn't just incompetent, it's actually hostile toward us. Once you see through the propaganda the first time, there's no going back.

First redpill: Women. Not just women but the lies of the mainstream media, the actions of those working in Law, the Jewish origins of all of these ideas (even the idea of "Gender" itself. It scares me because when I was indoctrinated with these ideas, I didn't even know I'd been indoctrinated. I thought I just understood reality). It started with women but it led to an awareness of how society seems to be manipulating the intergender dynamnics and for what purposes.

Recent: Architecture. Jewish architects have been pushing their crap on all cities so no city has any feeling of individuality. The extent to which my reality has been moulded, both internally and externally, is amazing to stand back and look at.

I was a good little soldier boy,I learned all i could about war to "defend" my country until i got to the finance side of things

song-friends, make a parody called "communist idiot", please.

Did the "goys of summer" guy get suicided by obongos tolerance brigade..?

"Communist Idiot"

Don't wanna be an communist idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck in America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the illegal alienation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of a redder tomorrow.
We're the ones who're meant to follow.
For everything is a trigger.

Well I'm not a part of the faggot agenda.
I'm a part of a redneck America.
Now everybody swallow the propaganda.
And sing along to the age of paranoia.

Don't want to be an communist idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age causing hysteria.
It's calling out to the idiots of the nation.

First red pill - Realising that 20th century history textbook reads like a fiction written by a lunatic, or a liar, or both, during secondary school years.

Most recent - Last year, met a guy in Japan. Probably frequents here. He dropped some crumbs on suspicious NGOs, (((OSF))), (((HRW))), and trails of dirty money for me to follow up on my own and then I ended up here.

On the side note: Things are bad for us here this side of the Earth, kikes and traitors are operating freely. They just blasted another place this morning into orbit.

details, please.

A place like this, but more amateurish, idiotic, and open. It was a kikebook page, most battles done on this side of the world are for the lack of better words 'very open' and mostly done on enemy's turf and if they pull the same shit over here (propaganda, media blackouts, etc.), normies will call out foul play, so they let us be. A world of difference on this side, almost exact opposite, a full detail would be a long blogpost which I apologise, but I will indulge nonetheless.

They recently blasted places like pages that were digging up ancient histories, exposing NGOs, calling out on leftist media bullshit. The most terrifying thing is that the 'progressives' and the 'enlightened' on this side are calling for nations to forsake 'ancient' traditions and be more like the 'developed west', and since some nations over here are coconut sovereignties, people keep swallowing that shit and politely ask for more. Governments, as corrupted as they are, are the sole last bastion that holds any remaining integrity together lest it fell into degeneracy. And they are getting flakked daily by 'the west' NGOs, UN, HRW, etc. And (((Soros))) is behind it all, here is "it's" theatre of war just like it crashed economy in the 90s and put a stop to the Japanese.

One of my first redpills was realizing how Japanese interment camps would have been used for postwar propaganda had the US lost.

Yeah, that's an even bigger no-no than proclaiming oneself a National Socialist. There isn't a government in the world that would be able to retain legitimacy if more people understood that the entirety of ancient history has been rewritten. It's a bigger lie than the holohoax.

Cow dung is sacred. It, along with Cow urine, can cure every disease including cancer,its written in Vedas.It s purely Indian discovery,but western drug companies suppress this information.One Indian PM used to drink cow urine regularly and at one time cow urine used to be served in Air India along with Tea and Coffee

Cow dung is sacred .It along with Cow urine can cure every disease including cancer,its written in Vedas.It s purely Indian discovery,but western drug companies suppress this information.One Indian PM used to drink cow urine regularly and at one time cow urine used to be served in Air India along with Tea and Coffee

Yare yare

I was 32 when 9/11 happened. I was a teacher and went home for lunch. My wife and sister were watching the TV and told me to watch. Sure enough, buildings on fire. I had a sandwich and went back to work.
I'm ex military and have knowledge about air defence. I thought about these attacks and came to the conclusion that THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT THE AIR FORCE LEFT THAT PART OF THE SKY UNPROTECTED. No chance.

The Russians are always testing UK airspace. And their aircraft get escorted away. This shit happens all the time.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/britain-sends-typhoon-jets-to-intercept-russian-bombers-near-she/

So with better tech, the USA was open to horrible attacks. Then the penny dropped for me: the attacks were allowed to happen.
There is no other conclusion. None. I'm not a tin foil head and I made my conclusion based on evidence and my experience.

you will be.

the rabbit hole is deep.

Scientists are not Gods.
They get shit wrong.
The idea that there could be parts of science that were straight up incorrect really blew my mind when I was a teenager. Seeing how easily tests could be twisted to fit a narrative, finding out how BS homeopathy was, all from a book called Bad Science by Ben Goldacre. (Obviously recommend, even if you're relatively Redpilled)

Hitler did nothing wrong.
This one took a LONG time to dislodge and I accepted the Roths controlling the world banks first before I accepted this one.

Mate. You'll find almost NO-ONE here who thinks 9/11 wasn't allowed to happen.
Those that disagree are either SUPER NEW or trolls.

So apparently the slaughter of your own people by some middle eastern religion (Christianity) is "nothing wrong"?
If you're talking about the Crusades against Islam, sure, but those are few and far between. Christianity has done far more harm to our people than good, and it's not even our religion to begin with.
yes z jo though

Link to study?

Growing up around niggers.
Having niggers steal my shit.
Getting jumped by niggers.
Seeing niggers generally act like fucking animals.
Noticing how all niggers seem to lack any signs of empathy.

I always hated niggers and loved guns, but was too apathetic and nihilistic to actually be redpilled. Really the memes did me in. Always loved offensive/racist/politically incorrect humor, but I was only in it for the lulz, it was just humor, or so I thought. The truly gifted meme smiths understand that couldn't be further from the truth. Humor proves sufficient lubrication for the administration of even football-sized red pill suppositories. If you want to red pill normies, make them laugh at everything we hate until they can't take anything that's blue pilled seriously anymore.

Blows my mind when people complain about Molymeme. These people have no idea of the concept of 'Building Blocks' and that people don't go from A to R(oths)

Classic.

Damn you're new mate. Welcome friend.

You are very new, but that's okay. Please take some time to explore >>>/rpd/ when you feel like finding out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

My economics teacher in high school indoctrinated me into anarcho capitalism, which got me into libertarianism, and then when I saw the end results of my ideology, I transitioned to nationalism and then national socialism. I realized that any ideology that does not take race into account is utterly fruitless.

Also, I'm ethnically german, so I always got picked out in the ebin holocaust exercise at school when I was a kid. For reasons I did not understand yet, it made me feel good, not bad.