Request thread: This shit

Does anyone still have pictures of when someone storytimed this over a two months ago?

why

How about "Female Force: Hillary Clinton: The Road To The White Houseā€ by Michael Frizell and Joe Paradise?

Over in the GG thread on Holla Forums ( >>>Holla Forums12378642 ) we're talking about how demented SJWs are, and how they're the exact opposite of what Luther King spoke (With The Boondocks clip to compliment it). And, the discussion reminded me of how this book was trying to rewrite history saying how Hillary and King were great pals, so I wanted to pull up the picture for discussion, but I cannot find the page when searching for it.

She looks like my special ed teacher from middle school.

I'm truly sorry for your parent's loss.

What's funny is that democrats were actually pro-slavery, and the first supporters of abortion were in favor of it to reduce minority populations.
Nah let's gloss over that and talk about how progressive Hillary is, oh wait let's not bring up her past as a defense attorney who kept a child molester out of jail and later went on record saying her faith in the polygraph test was forever ruined because her client aced it.

Use the share thread next time.

You're also forgetting that she was kicked off of the Watergate committee for falsifying info.

It's the hairstyle isn't it? Most female middle aged sped teachers seem to have that haircut.

If you haven't read it, you should read The Pumpkin and the Pantsuit
It's so fucking retarded it borders on being a parody of what Clinton worshipers actually believe.

And without spoiling much, their interpretation of certain events go sort of like this

Not that guy but all the female special ed teachers I had always have shoulder length hair. Never anything longer.

This looks like a fucking parody.

That's the worst part: It's not.

And just to further illustrate:
>Instead, it's who is most deserving of living in the special house

Welcome to our new reality. Everything that should be a joke isn't.

I know this is a book for kid liberals but if you want propaganda to work on children it needs to be subtle.

Their hair is short so tards don't pull on it.

Says it all about the liberals really. Literal shit smells good to them

Is that a tranny robot back there?

It's really funny because then in the second panel the comic demonizes other celebrities because they choose the "wrong" option

Holy shit, is true. Are you sure that this is not just a really clever parody?

Which is funny because most of the celebrities who backed Hillary are about as relevant as the handful of celebrities who backed Trump

Clever parodies would be subtle. This is a terribly in your face piece of propaganda that talks down to kids in amazingly stupid ways.

Come on, that has to be a parody. The blue side's argument are just as silly as red's, if not moreso. The whole thing reads like an off brand Punch cartoon.

Margaret Thatcher was a good leader

He is innocent, that kid sas lying or was raped by someone else

>>>/out/

No he wasn't. He got a lesser sentence because the police mishandled the key semen and blood samples that would have definitively secured the prosecution a conviction and then Hillary used this to her advantage by getting the victim up on the stand and claiming that she wanted the rape because she fantasised about having sex with older men. This was a twelve year old girl.

don't talk shit about Le Pen

Why is this thread bumplocked?

This post probably explains why:

If we were voting for what we simply like more instead of leadership, what would you guys prefer an actual pantsuit, or an actual pumpkin?
and if it was leadership which would you vote for?

You forgot the best part.