He was never in time for his classes…

Why don't movies have cheesy tag lines like this anymore?

Because they are extremely cringeworthy.

That's an extremely reddity reason.

They live for that shit.

well, you would know.

In fact, reddit loves Back to the Future.

Everyone loves back to the future, dunkass. It is a very popular movie.

no, only redditors love it.

You are wrong.

if I'm wrong then why am I right?

But you aren't right.

So are others movies you would call reddit head of this Back to the future is reddit incarnate

>(((Kathleen Kennedy)))
Yeah, sounds like reddit to me.

Why are y'all so obsessed with reddit?

Why don't movies have originally handmade posters like that anymore?

Jewish people ruining things.

I have only been to Reddit once. Someone linked a thread there four years ago. I read a few comments, turned 360 and walked away.

Back to the Future is Parkinons's.

this is reddit.

What's a dunkass?

Ebin maymay

Kathleen Kennedy is jewish?

(((Irish)))

You jest, possibly ironically, and yet there are a load of parallels one can draw between the Jews and the Irish, love of gold notwithstanding:

>An eternal enemy that they will never forgive, no matter how much time passes or how much they're retroactively fellated by said enemy (Germany/England)
>Stereotypical drawing of themselves featuring a rat-shaped nose and rubbing hands; Merchant in the case of the Jews and the far darrig in the case of the Irish (see pic)

You can go on and on about muh eternal anglo all you want, but the micks fit the bill for the Jews of Europe much more tbh fam

Fuck off, Anglokike.

These days everyone can just watch the trailers on Jewtube.

Back then they had to rely more on the posters.

Begorrah! Don’t forget an Gorta Mór!

Anglokikes singularly responsible for most of the jewish influence in Europe, the creation of Israel and rallying people against Hitler.
You guys must have a chip on your shoulder since Ireland is doing better than you nowadays.