Talmud Study Episode 2: Basics Boogaloo

The Jew, everybody. See: Chris Ray Gun, Andy Warski, Sargon of Cuckaid, Thundernigger

HI FAGGOTS
Last time we discussed infinite debate. These are questions utilized within jewish culture to confuse an opponent in which the opponent is constantly defending/reframing the argument for the sake of it.

For instance:
"I feel welfare is just the new slavery, it's complacency that caused (((them)))) to subvert the working class."
"That sounds super racist"
"I'm not Racist I love Fucking Niggers"Remember this a normalfaggot
"Racist!"
And thus they debated whether the normalfag was racist instead of the issue at hand. For those that missed out, simply look for two questions online (may require digging): The Chimney Question and The Barber Question.

Many anons did very, very well. Some anons didn't but are learners and it's fine. So let's delve into the next level of Jewish rhetoric before we enter the Talmud. I know many of you will say "I AM ADVANCED THOUGH" and I will remind you complacency creates fissures which create cracks which create those willing to fill said cracks. Always be willing to learn, especially from an user who did his Thesis on this shit and has written 2 books on this. but just know these people are RAISED to argue this. I am simply a Doctor of Theology here to help my fellow (((alt-righters))) it's a joke, relax nigger

Anyway the point of lesson one is a Rabbi will ask you questions not for answers, not for "Deeper" understanding but to waste your time. Why waste your time? He is testing whether you are worthy of being a kike ally. When a jew asks you the Chimney Question he is not asking for a lesson, he is waiting for you to say "What does that question have to do with the argument" it is then he knows he is caught out.

So. As per usual we will start with three questions which I wish for you Anons to work out. Once I have 5 replies I will give everyone one hour to answer and then we will move in to the lesson (Several General understandings of rhetoric as well as a """"good"""" video for understanding the kikes.)

1. Why do you think the jew cries whilst striking you?

2. In a sentence or two, How does one disarm an enemy without raising a finger?

3. When Adam found himself Naked, what did it mean?

Bonus Round: You are a jew trying to escape asylum. You attempt to find a new country. The year is within WW2. What do you say?

Take care Anons. I hope I get atleast one reply because this is important for unstanding the enemy.

Who am I: I'm an Irish Catholic who went to Seminary but realised he worshipped the wrong god, I still love my /christian/ brothers although you may hate me and that's okay. I'm just here for the truth. Whilst there I was invited to learn Hebrew, Hellenic Greek and read all texts in their original context as well as find out the higher ups in my college were involved in Talmudic Lore as well as funded by a Synagogue. This redpilled me HARD and after many suicide attempts I have decided I need to get the message out instead of just admitting defeat/trying to die

tl;dr of last thread

No thanks OP, thanks for not being a namefag this time though.

neat thread heres a bump and a reply later mebbe btw im a girl

Before we start the new thread, as I have stated since the beginning I want to teach you rhetoric.

Also I stated I wanted to at least three threads that explained how the jew mind worked BEFORE going into the Talmud and was hesitant to do it even then.

Nice try kike.

btw I've been to israel

Also

Kill yourself kike.

sage

/christian/ again, I love you but for christ sake we have the same enemy!

Are these casualities real ?

You're the autist who cried wolf. We don't want you here.

I do. Link me the previous thread OP, pls.

No, no. Noone wants to learn actual Theology or Talmudic lore. that'd be antisemitic.

It 404'd

Bump for a possible decent thread(haven't seen one like this in a long time)

When?

If you saw the previous thread you'd see:
33% those who want to learn and answered a question and suddenly A FUCKING THOUSAND:

"WHO NEEDS TO LEARN THE TALMUD"

NAMEFAGGING HO HO

WE DON'T NEED TO LEARN

Again. 3 Rhetoric threads. 3 history threads. THEN we start. How is that hard to recognize?

Usually I would say fuck off kike for a slide thread
However Logic,Rhetoric,Debate, etc.
People need to learn all these when dealing with conniving yids, keep up the good work OP. Critical thinking is of the utmost importance.

Again. It's literally just the second of THREE threads.
After this I'll get into the ACTUAL Talmud. I'm explaining HOW you should read this.

I'm starting to get suspicious of those saying "HAH, NO CAN DOOSVILLE BABYDOLL, YOU SOUND LIKE YOU UNDERESTIMATE US" when I'm…literally sharing my fucking PhD with you faggots.

Do I just post from the Talmud?

source is sconcino talmud, go get it and check it yourself if you dont believe these posts.

calm your tits salty boi, some of us appreciate your effort into understanding the enemy. I will take a crack at your riddles.

1.He creis out to distract from the knife he is sticking in your back. Jews love deflection.

2.Pay someone to do it for you, jews love proxies and cat's paws.

3.He became aware of himself and his environment. His perception changed as knowledge was acquired.

All good user, seriously post these it may help these fucking retards get the PURPOSE of learning this shit.

At first I wanted them to learn Jewish Rhetoric etc but I'm starting to realise "muh shills" is an eternal psy-op.

oh my sweet summer child
but seriously THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING A FUCKING RETARD!!!

Need 4 more before answer.

No shit, all the good content gets drowned out, its always like that, just ignore it and you will get the right crowd anyways.

Well as a woman, I'm still learning. Thank Trump for this shit.

So that naive plebs finish the job, just look at the nazi hunters.

Outgroup him from his social group and he will lose the ability to act.

He became self conscious and was afraid God would not respect him, which God found ridiculous.

think more jewish user for 2) shh don't tell noone

You demoralize them until they kill themselves or drop out of society. There's dozens of ways.

:^)

3 More needed before annual Dawn of War.

Also feel free to give me a challenge as to what to play and versus etc

I mean CPUs, Players are too autistic or not autistic enough by seriously, three more my love.

2. You redefine the terms so that he can't fight anymore

1. He doesn't actually want to win, or to hurt you. He wants to return to the nothingness from which he came. The fact that you are letting him have the opportunity to have even a slim chance at winning and having to endure another torturous day alive makes him break down in pathetic anger. That this actually works as a survival strategy is due to how foreign it is to actual people; there is no calculation here on the part of the Jew.
2. Convince him that he's already won, that you are on his side, and if necessary that there is a real enemy over there, and that he needs you in order to defeat said 3rd party enemy.
3. He became aware of the fact that he was a beast of Nature, and understood that the Jewish God was most pleased by Domestication and Civilization, so then desired to civilize himself via clothing.
4. Appeal to the sensibilities of Christian charity. Present yourself as a poor, defenseless Jew. Not much else you need to do. Or just wait for night and slip out, I'm sure you can con your to anywhere you need to go.

You think Rhodesia was great? Rhodes wasn't bad either.

DEUS VULT

3 LEFT
CHRIST

Projection and the perpetual victim they play to gain sympathy, jews have no empathy for others but take advantage of everyone who is human that does. see: MUH 6 KAGILLION

Convince someone else to do it, shekels if direct but otherwise build astroturfing grassroots effort and let mob mentality subvert the enemy into disarming themselves.

Adam found self awareness that separates himself from the rest of the animals.

Oy vey! It would be anti-semetic to turn a jew away, you wouldn't want to be the next Hitlah would you?

1) Because kikes are always the victim
2) Hire snipers
3) Those dirty kike bastards stole his clothes!

Jokes aside, I'm curious where this will go.

ONE MORE

I forgot to answer the bonus question

Oy Gevalt! Help me my friend I have just escaped from being gassed 17 times, the Nazis stuck 25 centimeters of wood up my ass, and turned my family into lampshades. Surely as a fellow child of God you kind people will give my humble self sanctuary from my persecutors. Oh Yahweh what have I done to be treated so? The evil Nazis are just jealous of my superior wit and good looks, I come from a long line of bagel salesman, don't you know. Is that a shekel I see on the ground?

There was a quota? I would have posted earlier! Let me try playing jewish advocate.

To show that it pains him to injure you and if you would only stop forcing him to attack you you could be at peace
Befriend him
Because he was ashamed of himself.

kek

1. So that he may avoid taking responsiblity for his crimes. To push the blame unto others so that he may do as he pleases, free of society punishment.
2. Convince him that he owes you something. Debt, for instance, from a loan.
3. He allowed his true nature to be seen.

That'll do.

Nyet. The Jew cries whilst hitting you uue to those who may look might see him as a victim. Connects back to my first (((DON'T LISTEN TO IT)))) thread where it tells you to confuse the enemy:. It's the same "HAHA U THINK X!??!?!?!?! RETARD!!!"

Close enough!

Works well enough, not optimal but it works.

For you: Work on your personal shit and realise how retarded the enemy ACTUALLY is

1) So. Fucking Close for 1). No but SO fucking close. In Talmudic standard Think bigger. Come to Holla Forums, seriously it's the best advice I can give without resorting to my finnish address.

2) Bingo bango.

3)Yup.

This user gets it so much that I told him!

WHY!!!
Why are you so close but fuck up the final setence or two!

2nd One, yes.

3 is actually a none issue. Correct is: How you would yourselves.

Close enough.

1) Yes but think deeper. FUCK KIKES!!!!!
2) O….Okay do this if Soros and other kikes keep going
3) Yeah, well fair enough. Not Talmudic at all.

We had: 0% Talmudic Answers.
At All.
I'm going to go to sleep and then when I wake up I'll explain WHY you fucked up at Talmudic rhetoric Don't worry it's a good sign. It means you A) aren't Jewish and B) Aren't as they see Goyim

WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH????

lurk more fag

==1== The jew must always maintain the ability to feign self defense/victim status, thus even while striking you, he will cry out for his six gorillion lost shekels with his incessant oy vey's.
==2== Make their enemies your "friends" and subvert and control their publics opinions by various means.
==3== A serpentine jew had stolen his pants.

For Adam, waking up naked (defenseless) means that he is just then realizing that he has a whole organized army to fight yet no army of his own ie: his people had been usurped and lulled into false security by those who feign a kinship.

To be fair there's nothing wrong with calling you out for namefagging.
But I missed first thread anyone got the link or at least those chimney and barber questions?

Mein neger, I fucked it up because even kikes can hardly agree on the interpretation of that disgusting drivel. I fucked it up because I'm not nearly as neurotic or schizophrenic as your average kike. I fucked it up because I'm a simple man, and I like simple things. Ultimately, it matters not why the kike is crying while striking me, I'm still gonna get that bastard back. The simplest way to disarm my enemies is removing them altogether. Arms aren't terribly hard to cut through. Third of all, I don't read the Bible. Adam waking up nekkid would mean he'd have to find some clothes or risk freezing to death or burning in the sun, no? Is it always a perfect temperature in historic Bible land?

1) Close! So I'll say "yes!" before my answer
2) Ehhh think more heart.
3) Well, Snake Kikes exist see: voldemort

Eh Kinda. How else would they know it's me though? How unless I had an ID/ namefag? How do I hold my ID if it's constaly changing?
It 404'd and I didn't name fag hard. I literally just put my name as Captain Ginyu, and people got triggered.

There is "Acceptable fault" and "Divine Fault" I've yet to see the secondary in these threads.
Again point of the first thread/doctrone is: Argue.

But we're aboiut to leave this after my Third thread. That's when we enter the kike domain and when we do DON'T FUCKING BE DISTRACTED

18 Hours to answer all

Then he fucking leaves to sleep. I like how you keep stringing everyone along.

You make it sound like I could accidentally sell my left nut to Moloch or something friend. I'll have to go and find that first thread. I might check Holla Forums a few times a day for about 5 minutes each just to see if any happenings (Like Israel burning, kek) are manifesting. It's easy for me to miss things that aren't stickied or reaching terminal velocity.

What was the thread called again?

1. I really think that the this thing is an evolutionary trait that was born from our ancestors' kindness. I think it's them acting on their own nature by attacking us and using our own nature worrying that we might have actually hurt them to throw us further off balance so they can continue the assault. The scream is just as much to gather sympathy from onlookers as it is to gather it from the actual victim. The way to win against this is to realize that they aren't us and they deserve no sympathy.

2 Have the conviction and dedication to that argument in particular to name the jew and not shift on goals.

3 I think that was also in the moments after he gained knowledge of good and evil. His reaction of wanting to cover his genitals was probably just him wanting to hide his circumcision. After he knew good and evil, he knew that he was an evil kike, and he was probably ashamed of his jewish existence.

1. Sometimes as night I mistake feral cats for babies, kinda sorta.

I think it's the same thing. They are crying out to confuse but to get sympathy. They cry to say 'we were attacked greviously before we laid a hand on them!' IT's the same shit as animals.
2. Convince the world you are under attack. Trick another to destroy the one attacking you. See: WWII.
3. I vaguely remember 'he was uncircumsized' being a answer in a Roman Catholic school. So the shame of being uncivilized/unkempt? Or put another way' He laerned Inhibitions and Decept.'
Bonus: A nation where deception can be used to 'hide' in the local popultion.)

Ill check this thread in the morning, keep it up.

Because he is only doing so out of persecution, he would never want to harm a living being when he has such compassion for life! Oy vey!!!

M8, fucking -LOVE- these threads. Please keep doing this. Also, are these other anons not supposed to be actually debating the questions amongst each other? I don't see a lot of that.

To remain pure before Moloch. You can't be sinning if you show regret while doing it

State that you worship the same God. Examples, Judeo-Christian, Cyrus the Persian

That it's okay to lie and hide the animal within in clothes

Sell out others who are not Jewish enough. If they were really Chosen, they'd find a way to survive anyway. Example: Soros

So how's my Talmud hat?

This one is simple. "Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." Maybe the Big Guy upstairs will get a little mixed up and will chase after your opponent and his family instead of yours.

Kick him to death. You didn't raise your finger.

His misdeed was on display for all to see. Cover it up better next time and you might get away with it.

:^)

He mentally projects himself into you and believes that you were the one who hit him, as according to his worldview he would never hit anyone, and since one person definitely struck the other, the only possibility is that you hit him. He has been trained to remember the event thus at instant it happens, which is why he cries out in actual surprise as he hits you. He really believes he was just hit. And if you were to play back to him a video recording of him hitting you, he would be in actual disbelief. No matter what evidence you might bring forward, he would be unable (not unwilling, but unable) to accept it. Any stimuli that goes against his worldview is instantly eliminated from possibility. After all, his own senses were rejected in his mind; according to his worldview on how superior he is, the only explanation here is that you hit him. That simply has to be what happened.

2. In a sentence or two, How does one disarm an enemy without raising a finger?
That is too broad of a question to answer in two sentences

3. When Adam found himself Naked, what did it mean?
This is easier to answer once I explain something. In the OT, good and evil are not used strictly for the dualistic terms we use today, they take on a broader meaning. God creates things and sees that they are good. Now take Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." In OT context evil means the opposite of peace, so it's destruction or calamity. Moral evil in the OT is known as "evil in his heart" or described some form of inward evil. This explains how God creates or inflicts evil despite not being inwardly evil, because only the latter is immoral, the former is neutral and has to do with physically bad phenomena.

With this understanding, knowledge of good and evil takes on a whole different meaning. When they ate the fruit they gained the intellectual capacity to understand how things work. Just as God saw when he created things and saw that they were good. They gained that ability too and realized that their nakedness was exposing their bodies to evil/damage/calamity, so they covered themselves. Eating the apple wasn't specifically about morality, but about perception of how things work, even more generally than morality.

Bonus Round: You are a jew trying to escape asylum. You attempt to find a new country. The year is within WW2. What do you say?
You accuse anyone you come across of being Jewish or be extremely suspicious that they are Jewish. The point is to never act like you are hiding anything, get other people to act that way and walk around like you own the place, and if they try to point out that you are Jewish for whatever reason, act like naturally everyone already knew that, but that him pointing it out only proves that he is Jewish by knowing that, or is helping to hide them by his irritating attempt at distracting. Respond to anything he says against you in a relishing prosecutorial tone as he had just walked into a trap instead of the other way around.

Did someone archive the first thread? OP learn to continuity for fucks sake