JEWS ON YELP

YELP IS SAYING THAT BESTA PIZZA IS MAKING WAVES IN THE NEWS AYY LMAO

yelp.com/biz/besta-pizza-washington?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_qA6n_w9i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yelp has no interest in your opinion if you've been exposed to news.

That pizza looks like shit.

something is seriously wrong with that pepperoni

it looks like rolled up condoms

disdain4plebs.jpg

I bet you eat pizza with a fork.

This is pizza.

you mean unrolled condoms

for you

Patrician as fuck. Although I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat pizza again after all of this.

a lot of cheap frozen pizzas use what I swear are just sliced hotdogs for their pepperonis. it's horrible.
also this

That looks like garbage you get in the frozen food isle.

What, the shit I get here is not only flatter but has fuck all for cheese too

Progably the gommunist shmekel trimmings on top. : D D D

Business owning user here, I think it'd be pretty obvious for most people here, but Yelp is one of the most untrustworthy services I've had to deal with over the years.
For the first few years we actually had to tell people to not even bother with putting up yelp reviews because they'd hide anything over 3 stars. Out of say 20 reviews, maybe 2 or 3 would show up, always the worst ones, and everything higher than 3 stars was put into the "sketchy" or whatever similarly name hidden tab. Of course, this was coupled with constant phone calls wanting to talk to the owner to get us to subscribe, and emails that promised we could "clean up" those pesky review issues if we just agreed to pay them a monthly fee.
If you're ever going to open a business or even just want to find a local place to eat out one night, don't even bother with Yelp, its an outright scam. Try one of the dozen alternative sites.

Sage for not politics

Little boys tips.

they probably just put more on it and then charge a $10 markup.

You're a fucking fat piece of shit.

*first

It's odd, but even before this most recent stuff came out I could sense something off about Dominos, now I'm never eating there again. Hell, I'm going to be hard pressed to go to any pizza restaurant again, period.

everyone always hated Dominos. hell, their new advertising campaign was pretty much "hey, are pizzas don't suck as much now!"

what the fuck did I miss

Pizzagate is going to solve the American obesity crisis.

I've been out of the loop for a bit, what happened with dominos?

No idea, stopped looking at pizzagate at like thread 12. Its creepy shit but it seems like nobody has more info, just recycling shit we already know.

This Pizzagate shit is getting on me nerves tbh

This. Pizza is slave food. You got table scraps for meat, low quality cheese, sauce that's neither pasta sauce or ketchup, and shitty bread. Pizza is for fat fucks who like constipation and carb overdoses.

What do you think they do with the kids once they are used up?????

They are into all kinds of cannibal crap.

DC city is controlled by Congress, not a local government like most cities. They could get away with anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_qA6n_w9i0

They grind them up and sell them as all the meat you can find on pizzas. Fuck pizza and fuck Italian cuisine. It makes you fat.

Not all pizza is fucking dominoes dumbass. Dominoes is pleb pizza. Even the infinitely many Greek pizza joints all are usually better than dominoes in some way.

A Sweeney Todd story for the modern age.

T, thanks Satan.

Meme it.

Problem?

Kikes being kikes and running an extortion racket is politics.

Yes, goy, eating anything at all but lettuce will make you fat goy. Don't enjoy anything goy, why not try some soy?

Don't mind me.