This is what 30 years of globalism looks like

This is what 30 years of globalism looks like.
All that hard work by the Western middle class stolen by the 1% and the 3rd world. The poorest person in America is around the 55 percentile globally. This is why Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2016/09/the-elephant-curve-a-much-more-complicated-story-than-you-might-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

typoed hard

Low energy thread.

powerful image, though. Worth spreading around.

Explain this chart to me like I'm 5 years old.

get out

He did. Read the OP.
It's also in the image.
I normally come around to explain things, but this one just needs a bit of brain power applied to it.

Give back those stolen dubs, you filthy shill

there's a better chart than this one. basically the big part where all the money was going is china and the low part is the american middle class, some of whom actually lost purchasing power (income) over the last 30 years

see that big dip in the chart? That is the average white american person in the world.
see those high points on the left of the graph? That is the third world, the up and coming economies.
see that high point on the right? That is the richest people in the world.
What this tells me is that the richest people in the world gave up a portion of their wealth in an effort to steal money from white people through many ways and spread it to the 3rd world. That ensured that no middle class white people could break the barrier and enter the extreme wealthy range. The stranglehold on creating a large business in the USA, through stifling regulation, keeps people from becoming extremely wealthy. That does not apply in 3rd world counties where you can take less capital and make more, BUT the wealthy were sure to corner those markets as well to ensure their control is complete in both 1st and 3rd world.

TLDR
Rich people undercut their best competition and built up the least qualified to compete with them.

FYI: 'rich people' are u know who

Here you go fam.

Haha that helped out a lot and props for the fancy art work.

Could I also get a source for that graph? Would make a good hatefacts graph that 30 years of giving our real growth to these niggers has done nothing.

dubs confirm

Yes your factories, jobs and foreign aid went to the third world, so the ultra rich (who controlled those places) could profit even more at the expense of the western world.

So in other words the last thirty year have been shit for the typical westerner and good for tyrants in the first and third worlds.

So if you thought you were getting screwed, you are probably right.

The West made so much breakthroughs in tech(computers), productivity(robots, machines), etc. in the 90' and early 00' that all income flowed into the West. The 3rd world lost money and power.

Then Bush came, NAFTA went full retard and kikes started sapping West through global warming hoax. So you see the money flow redirecting. Without the major increases in technology and productivity on the 3rd world part. Only factories moving to the 3rd world.

This chart is basically showing how the West got sucked dry by the globalist/communist cabal. I can't even imagine what the chart looks like now.

We should've been exploring the outer gas giants by now. Some things are unforgivable, I sense the anger in normal every day people, whether it's cancer, or corruption, or the overall sense of helpless impotence as they watch their young children corrupted and their old people neglected…

The rage is building. The type of violence that will inevitable spawn out of decades of neglect of the middle 60% of the bell curve is going to really get a lot of rich people killed. I would be super uncomfortable to advertise my wealth if I lived in a western democracy, especially one where access to weapons was unrestricted.

Imagine how many psychos are reading all this shit about the 0.1% and George Soros and Satanism. These people are going to become devout fanatics, douse themselves in holy oil and attack mansions en masse with assault weapons.

Theres no fucking way the NSA/CIA/FBI/Army Intelligence can stay on top of it, if mass weapon confiscation doesn't occur with the first 2 years of Trumps Presidency, when he fails to deliver on his promises the rednecks in the south are going to go completely ape shit ballistic. This isn't like Obama, you can't buy them with empty promises and kick the can down the road. These people are all ex-military, armed, trained, and DEVOTED to some imaginary ideals about the US constitution and the republic (which were contradicted before the ink was even dry on the declaration document) but in their mind the wealthy are their enemies, it's milita go time and the thin bubblewrap of propaganda protecting Trump's elite class from a full blown nationalist revolution is popping.

It's like a train wreck 30 years in the making, it's impossible to look away. Thank god I'm in Canada ey, worst we get is chinks driving without snow chains and hitting moose.

there is one remark i would like to give to this chart: it is measured all in monopoly money
I suspect that a lot of that growth in the third/second world isn't real growth for the average person at all

imagine china where in the 80's you had pingpong the rice farmer, who lived in his own farm and produced his own food and basic tools in clean air, now measured in dollar terms pingpong is dirt poor
then china modernized and now his son chingchong gets to live in a corporate dorm in the big cities making some crap for export while being paid actual money, so in dollar terms he improved immensly yet those dollars only allow chingchong to live in the ghetto with the slaves and eat gruel, so who is better off

we here all know off course all the wealth flows to the nose on top
so our western elite destroyed the western middleclass while proping up some second world tycoons, because the western middleclass could be a threat to them whereas the foreign tycoons share the same goals of oppressing the peasentry with them

Wew

They're getting the rope, faggot. At least the traitors.

Trump IS riding the nationalist wave, kike
Your superiors are going down.

Sure you are, ey.

WTF?

If some nog in deepest darkest Africa has his income go from $0.50 to $0.75 he's seen a 50% increase…
of course the lowest income people have shown the biggest increases

''New ideologies will emerge, driven by religion, ethnic differences, nationalism, inequality
or a combination of these factors. Ideological conflicts are likely to occur and extremist
groups may use violence to achieve political objectives. There may be a resurgence of
anti-capitalist ideologies, such as Marxism. Diaspora communities are likely to increase in
size and influence and many will bring economic benefits to their host states.''

-Executive summary, Global Strategic Trends Programme out to 2040, Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre, UK Ministry of Defence

fucking lost my shit hard.

10/10, would heil again

Here is the more official explanation.

wuh, well goys, you see, we COULD give the upper 1/2 of workers at a firm with >1000 employees decent raises. Once you're done with the shekel counting though, you'll realize that the net costs are quite high and the benefits are diffuse. You can cut yearly raises for hourly and salaried workers as low as possible, or cut them all together. Cut them out for at least the bottom 1/3 of employees such that you only have to pay minimum wage or min. wage+50%. That means that you only ever have to increase benefits for the bottom rung of dudes whenever min. wage is bumped up or some new law mandates more benefits.

On the flip side, after cutting their underlings's margins as thin as possible, you can pay executives incredible amounts of money. The reason CEOs and chairmen earn such high pay isn't necessarily that they earn it, it's that any somewhat large company with high revenue rolls so much money in that they don't know what to do with it at a certain point. From the perspective of the executives, it's always worth giving 5 to 20 guys six or seven figure bonuses during good years rather than sending out a quarterly bonus for most employees that would only amount to $500-2000.

There's also the fact that the executives and upper management in a large company rarely interact with the lower level workers. Even worse, they hardly ever even step outside of their posh bubbles. They are so thoroughly insulated from muck that most of these people cannot comprehend the attitudes, tastes, or affects of the lower class. We live in a time where Jews and cosmopolitans have created raunchy debauchery that surpasses the Weimar Republic, but their decadent bubbles also remind me of the Ançien Regime and Versailles.

top kek

Are we to assume that our middle class is not only officially gutted but now instead of using our skills to trade fairly amongst eachother, our taxes are being levied instead to support third-worlders while the one-percent has become wealtheir? What are the reasons behind all of this? We need in-depth explanations for the data on this graph.

NANI

Great post user.

SHUT IT DOWN

33 -> 66
CHECK THIS 99s

Potentially misleading graph.

weforum.org/agenda/2016/09/the-elephant-curve-a-much-more-complicated-story-than-you-might-think

TL;DR The author of this article shows that stagnation effect is not as large when Japan/ ex-Soviet satellites are not counted, and that the plight of the middle class probably has more to do with domestic policy than global trade, especially in the case of the United States.

Because the ultimate goal is to flatline everything behind the Super-rich class. You have to make people think a system is in their best interest for them to adopt it, then you have control. The economic growth of the east is the carrot that will lead them into the slaughterhouse.

CHECKED & RE-ROLLED

fuck off kike

Checked and thank you user

by kek!

This is why I love Holla Forums.
Making even charts funny.

You have cock breath.

Because those have any effect whatsoever on America and other western nations. Fuck off jew.

You missed the first post, Chaim.

>>>/reddit/

Too obvious. Spelling it out made it less funny.

You should have just flipped it one its side and posted it with no further comment.

POLITICAL HERPES