Lugenpresse thread

In This Thread: We post our best fake news/retard liberal news images and pics, we also discuss possible ways to get them BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oXLfL
truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/the-bosnian-serb-death-camp-hoax-by-itn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember this, quite strange to be frank, the only thing I wonder is why target the exec instead of the journalist, but again we don't know what happened to the journo

Yea not buying it.

read this

Anyone got any more election-related corruption from the media like this?

check out the name of the author

These faggots have no taste, I bet they put fucking salt on their steaks too

That is like the only legitimate criticism of Trump that Huffpost made all election. Eating your steak well done is something children do.

Got a problem with that faggot?

Come on guys there are more important things at steak here.

wew

That's a work of art right there.

Breddy good user

That has to be a shop.

It's legit, go to their page.

Did you submit this to the paper, user?

Ohiofag here. Keep on fighting the good fight.

What is going though these retards heads?

Holey fucking shit

The only reason Trump wants his steak well-done is because he's a germophobe.

As I've heard it; Trump almost exclusively eats Bone-in Ribeye. This cut is usually cooked well done. The fat surrounding the bone doesn't properly cook until it reaches well done levels.

sage for severely off topic

I have a few here.

Also sure he eats game meat too. And with any game meat, you cook it until its well done to kill anything harmful in the meat.

I never understood why people think this. Meat that you kill yourself is guaranteed to be fresh. Meat from the store has been sitting out (in public) and was raised in unsanitary conditions. There were stories of mountain men who would snack on the raw meat of a carcass as they were skinning it, because fresh meat has had no time to spoil. Sage for off topic. Also, eat it rare

Varg?

Game meat has a much higher chance than store bought meat to have parasites.

Just a guy who likes venison

That is true, but it is usually obvious before you even shoot. Once you see the muscle fiber you can definitely tell if an animal has parasites. Not trying to be argumentative, just don't want you anons ruining your steaks for the rest of your lives. You owe it to yourselves to eat it rare

So the amount of ova in a piece of meat in certain animals is directly linked to the time it's been cut from the carcass?
I somehow doubt that's the case.

I wonder what kind of parasites you have in you.

All I know is that I have eaten plenty, and I don't have aliens popping out of my torso. If anything, I have an even better immune system.

This is true, I can confirm. The parasites found in red meat are fucking huge and easily identifiable.

Yeah, I don't know why people deny that there is a media bias after seeing these.

It's completely fucking blatant, but what can you expect from dishonest press?

I only meant meat from certain animals like pig, but everyone should know that so why am I even still here.

10/10 user
Fucking hilarious

is everything msm ?

yknow you cant post 5images per post, rite

I like a good seer

100% agreed. To be honest though, a lot of the examples ITT are of obvious liberal "news" sources that one would expect to be biased, like huffpo, salon, wapo, etc.

I have a subfolder in my redpill folder on media bias, and I'm looking to beef it up with examples from major networks, if any anons would be so kind.

wow that treatment for Baron is vile asf

Swiss media after the NPI conference

delete the (fake) middle one

here's a fresh one

My wife's son…

Top drop user. Have an IRA waifu.

this is fake, doesnt show for me, show Trump tower as usual

That's extremely unattractive.

No.

it's fake, it undermines the credibility of all the rest

If you don't realize that's fake you deserve to be shot.

see the bit where I said it's fake?

See the bit where I said No? Also you're asking me to delete something . . .

you know thats a man in a dress right?

lol now that you say it, look at the arms, clearly mainly hands and arms

THEY TRIED TO WARN US

It warms my heart to see that some of us still do this.

Nice try, buddy.

Wrong rally + photoshopped picture.

I submitted this yesterday.

AHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAH
oh yeah, you're completely right but we don't like it? MOSTLY FALSE

He's not saying there aren't cute IRA girls, it's just that specific picture is a man pretending to be a woman as subterfuge to get closer to his target. The IRA did it all the time.

I assume everyone "gets" all the bullshit over "fake news: the Jews have realized this election sows they've lost their ability to herd the goyim, and they're panicking. "don't look at these sources goy, they're fake! Only look at our propaganda!"

If I had to pick one defining moment of the lügenpresse this election, it was chris cuomo telling his CNN goyim "it's illegal for YOU to look at wikileaks goy, but not for us.."

http: //www.alternet.org/media/washington-post-promotes-shadowy-website-accuses-200-publications-russian-propaganda-plants

archive.is/oXLfL

the 5th image IS FAKE

That's not Portia Boulger…

That's Birgitt Peterson

Good to know

fun fact cuomo is pronounced "shlomo"

He's probably getting stabbed again afterwards for that

this is fucking great

really really great work collecting these together. this stuff is an extremely powerful redpill.

Anyone have the south africa, news 24 article article where a White couple were being called angels for "taking in a group of niggers who were facing xenophobia to live in their farm."

2 months later, same reporter from news 24 wrote an article about how they were setting fires, stealing, refused to leave with headline "my life is a nightmare?" I actually put that one together but lost 80% of my stuff when my fucking hard drive fried (special thanks to my ex for using it on the bed with no fan underneath during day).

Daily reminder to contribute to >>>/polarchive/

Too many people keep making whole threads requesting something but not actually providing any shit themselves. If you look through catalog and find that the thing you want to look for or post matches a thread, actually go to it instead of starting a new one

Do we have many non-burgers in threads like these or people who speak other languages? I can read Maltese but the "Times of Malta" is like reading a local midwestern paper, nothing great to show (and it's in english anyway). Some of the Jesuit magazines in Maltese are fairly good but no one would want to read translation, or would they?

Latvianbro here, the most that you will find in Latvian media is "journalists" copy-pasting English articles into Google Translate and then expecting people to buy it, even though 99% of the time they have words in the article that nobody would use unless they were either an American trying to speak Latvian or a retard that didn't bother to improve on the automated translation. The media can be based sometimes, like with that one news segment where they interviewed a Russian immigrant police officer and showed that she can't speak the language for shit and BTFO her pretty hard without her even knowing, but those aren't too common. Usually you get shit like "…and the train collision was as a result of the driver crossing the rails without waiting for the light to turn green" even though there isn't a single railroad crossing in the entire country with a green light, only red and white.

An old one

Could you use a larger Mark Suckenberg pic? 600X500 is kinda small.

Meme war now!

(((slippery slope)))

If you have archived direct links to each story you should paste those links in the picture at the bottom.

These are all completely worthless without the source.

What's wrong with the first one? Blowjobs by themselves are and always were perfectly compatible with a monogamous life.

Red meat isn't sushi. Enjoy your no flavor, bloody, gelatinous bumble gum steak.

The whole under-cooked steak is manly meme came from busy restaurants not wanting to spend as long cooking their steaks during lunch hours. It wasn't heard of in America until the last century.

You know, I can understand consensual incest, I really can.
However, that doesn't make it not weird and for the love of fuck don't publicly admit that shit.

I agree with you, it's kinda gross. But well-done is too much imho. Also, maybe people didn't do it 100 years ago because you need much higher hygiene standards.

The purpose of marriage is children. A bj will not get the woman pregnant unless it's foreplay in which case, it's foreplay.

Since they are going hard on "Fake news! Also it's the russians!"
Posting those short pictures showing how they tell something and the opposite around would be pretty good.

Not everyone is an hermaphrodite worshipping jew on a stick.

The way they keep spinning everything and contradict themselves, why the fuck aren't normalfags seeing this? 1984 is real

Normalfags are indoctrinated, you have to remember that.

If all of us redpills one new normie per year, it would be enough.

In a biological sense, he's not saying anything wrong. That is sex's entire purpose.
I'd rather if sexual pleasure didn't exist, degeneracy would fall rapidly.

The journalists probably don't know which stories can and can't be covered. It is the execs job to make sure the propaganda outlets are running properly. It is easier to blackmail and threaten one guy at the top, rather than hundreds at the bottom.

This is why Putin banned adoptions of Russian children by people from western countries.

Did you guys never had sex?
This is like saying

Time magazine also photoshoped that Serbian "death camp".

A bunch of Albanians gathered by the fence to the airport, and Time photographers shot from inside the fence (in the airport) the people standing outside the fence.

They made it seem like a death camp.

Can you dig that up and post it for us?

I made #4 :)

#5, sorry.

The guy in the front suffered from a childhood disease which left him like that. The camera was in some shed thing, the barbed wire and chicken wire was only 10 yards long.

truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/the-bosnian-serb-death-camp-hoax-by-itn/

The gall of these fuckers

sexual pleasure is literally a gift from god
That doesn't mean there isn't potential for immorality or risk thereof, as is present in all things that can be made a vice out of.

Why was Hitler always right?

I'm going to let you know you're a retard. If you cook game well done it becomes a leather coat.

yeah, a real jump the shark / nuke the fridge moment.

There is something worse and that is eating a stake with ketchup or any other sauce. Fuck off.

kek