What was their problem?

What was their problem?

being character in a shitty teen oriented fantasy movie series is quite a problem in itself

No.

t. star wars or lotrfan redditards

fuck off back to reddit and never come back

How many times have you spammed this schizo? God damn you have shit taste.

They knew there were people who were inherently better than themselves genetically so they attacked any representation of these people as often as they could without incurring the wrath of those who might notice

Go play with your daughter, you sick freak

I could swear I've seen the fat guy acting in something else.

Lord of the Rings isn't red-

Yes it's almost as if Richard Harris and Kenneth Brannagh were in other things as well.

I doubt 8/tv/ has much better tastes tbh

cultural marxist deconstruction of the "typical" working class british family? jk rowling is fucked tbh.

what the fuck?

stopped reading

I miss Chris Columbus.

I'm a white ex roman catholic

Nothing. Potter belonged in his place. The Dursleys were protecting their son from the dangers of magic.

good goy

the father is the director of a drill-making company, apparently. had to look it up. so yeah, he does work for a living.

You realize that muggles can't do magic even if Harry wanted to teach Dudley….you also realize that parents actually shunned children for liking harry potter………..

The Dursleys were right to treat Harry like the threat he was.

Before Hogwarts:

After Hogwarts:
They should have just kicked harry out. No one should have to put up with magic and its bullshit.

It's strange how christcucks can bitch about harry potter when they themselves believe in a magic sky jew.

Apparently Petunia was jealous of her sister Lily that she got to do magik and shit but she couldn't.

Petunia should have sexually assaulted Harry as she obviously wanted the dick from James.

Why was he so based?

That's not what 'working class' means, moron

yep its hilarious

yea that was the main reason behind her hatred and vernons projected hatred

Liking LOTR is reddit?

Is pic related the only movie that is non-reddit in your eyes?

Really makes you think

Hey fuckface read the thread….>>837439 you like to call whatever you like to call reddit well heres reddits actual fucking poll yes LOTR is reddit

Really makes me think.

———-→

That actually starts off pretty good, but the taste gets continually shitter the further down the image you go.

Salo is reddit as fuck

Why does everyone forget that Harry literally murders muggles that say things he doesn't agree with?

She was fine and she was a bitch

#BlackLivesMatter
#PunchANazi

She was fine
and she was a bitch

I guess I dindu nuffin after all. I a gud boy.

She deserved it, just like fashkiddies deserve the bat.

wait people actually liked the Dark Knight?

Hes not just a boy and a white boy hes THE boy who lived he gets a fuckup if you even call it that

I honestly think they were a limey rip off of this family.

literally who

Fuck you thats who. She stole the idea of abusing the unwanted magical kid who is different from this

You are aware that the book is British right? So how could the other one be a limey ripoff?

So what's the point, r/movies is filled with middle-brow movie enthusiasts as opposed to a bunch of mentally ill goblin fetishists shitposting about >muh kino?

Holy fuck kys

What's wrong /lefty/sissy, not got enough dick today? Panties too tight?

Back to Reddit.

I remember watching that movie in third grade.
It blew, I don't even know why we watched it.