Kino
Pure kino
Kinography
Kinematograph
cinématographe
Kinomatique
Kinoman
кинo

If you don't know how to use all these words you can't detect kino. Kino is the russian and german word for cinema and is a cinematic movement.

Kino (movement)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kino is a film making movement that advocates the production of short-films on little to no budget, using small crews, and non-competitive collaboration. There are Kino Groups around the world. Kino is divided into individual cells, or chapters, most of which have a monthly screening where member directors can screen their films. Cells may also feature "Kino kabarets", where invited artists collaborate to create films.

Kino means cinema/theatre here in Scandinavia as well.

It is funny seeing burgers forcing this maymay where kino is used to refer to artsy movies tbh.

It's based off кино правда or Film Truth. Burgers have nothing to do with it.

It's not particularly artsy it's films that excel in the video audio forms so much that they create an actual form of cinematic bliss. Aka they are just actually good or great movies. That's it.

You wish.

This sounds comfy as fuck. My local film society got hijacked by 'creative' types unfortunately. Since screenings are democratic, it went from internationally sourced award winning kino at the start to 'Get Out', 70's horror flicks and refugee documentaries. 8/tv/ kino chapter when?

When you glacier monkeys have made any contributions to cinema worth noting then I will be interested in your opinions.

Videodrome

Stanley Kubrick exists user

Videodrome leaned far too heavily on the crutch of symbolism to reach any real merit.

Yes, he does. What of him? He created no emotional truth in his films. Technically proficient but not much else.

Back to your shithole of a board, whichever you came from,
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

This is the most pleb autistic meme there is for Kubrick

oh my fuck

Reduced to firing off nothing but buzzwords immediately I see. Begone from here. You know nothing of kino.

Oh my bad I misread that.
OP used a Jojo image so by proxy you can infer the man watches reddit tier shit and is insulted someone threw too many redpills at him, revealing his shit taste. He probably enjoys low quality cartoons and anime more than he does film, that's all I was implying.

pick one

No, I will pick both.

See

Your original post which is nothing but buzzwords

hey Holla Forums here, this topic is nonsense and can't produce a substantive discussion, please delete it

Delete yourself.

Anime is an inferior form of cartoon from an inferior country.

We've got a pleb here!

The simple truth: 'kino' is a shitty forced meme. Holla Forums needs to be purged of the cucks and fools that infest it.

Starting with you.

Japan is shit.

Most cartoons are shit, nip or not.
When's the last time a cartoon has done that? A lot of it is "lolrandomXD" shit.

Fuck yeah OP. I just love all that Marvel slop they keep feeding me, we truly live in the golden age of entertainment.

>>>/normalfag/
also
literally >>>/killyourself/