They'll NEVER win

We won't allow them. That's for sure.

Those fuckers, as you all now, are trying to steal the election.
1. Make sure everyone knows about the massive voter fraud Hillary tried to.

2. Use the tactics of the old "Stop the Rigging before it Happens" thread. If someone could send me the archive link, I would gladly edit this post.

3. Remember the ladder: Trump comes first, then we comes, then there is halfchan, then all those "alt-right" shills.
We must create something effective to prevent the shit they are trying to do.

4. Currently all Trump donors are being doxxed by a Twitter bot. They HATE you, they want you and you children either dead, tortured or brainwashed. Don't forget that.
Be ready for an armed fight.

Use this thread as some kind of brainstorming/information about the recounting. Move quickly, create a general plan, create a tactic to make halfchan cucks work for us, then create a new thread properly working and sticky that.
Don't forget opsec. This is even harder than before Trump won, because now we are risking so much. Use TOR and/or a VPN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wTlB2
archive.is/KZRXz
archive.is/RFhqC
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forget about pee are. They won't use "pee are" against us. We must not have any mercy

They are ensuring their entire ideology will be wiped out. They are ensuring they will die very public and painful deaths. They are ensuring that this is a great time to be alive, because we can put an end to it ourselves

What are we going to do? Someone here knows EXACTLY how the recounting process works?
We need to focus on that and make sure they WON'T win
I'd prefer to not come straight to the civil war, because (((someone))) could use a weakened country in many ways. With Trump winner, we are 10 times stronger. Still be prepared for a Civil War

fixed
pics related, HOMESCHOOL YOUR MANY CHILDREN

Don't rest yet. All I know is that they will try it, obviously, in states with the most leftist cities.

Stealing the election at this point in time, after a decisive Trump victory, will be very painful - for them.
Proof of deads, illegals, and double voting have made us very angry, and have awakened many people to the sick nature of this narrative.

You have to be involved in your local politics, be there. Be active. The war is only beginning.
The winning side will usually encourage the loser to waive the recount in a show of unity and to avoid spending taxpayer money.

link to the twitter dox bot?

THEY ARE STILL PUSHING THE POPULAR VOTE LIE

archive.is/wTlB2

bamp

I'm not American, even if I would happily become one because I love what it is supposed to be based on. Sadly, I cannot join as a foreign fighter for the USA right now.

twitter.com/everytrumpdonor

Here is something we must do: create a short dump debunking this crap, making it clear that is completely wrong.

Focus on.
1. Illegals voting and how they are not allowed to

2. General voter fraud, from dead people to Veritas videos.

3. MSM lies.
How polls were wrong and we knew it via hacked podesta emails

4. Algorithm that showed how Trump had 150.000 house signs in his favour while Clinton had way less

5. How if even she won the popular vote (she didn't) that would still mean nothing.

Disgusting

Uniting around the social media hashtag #AuditTheVote, the campaign-after-the-campaign has picked up momentum among grass-roots activists still mourning Mr. Trump’s victory and who echo, paradoxically, his pre-election complaint that the vote was “rigged.”
Time may have already run out. Pennsylvania allows individual voters to petition for a recount, but the deadline was Sunday, said Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State. A candidate can also contest an election in court, and the deadline is Monday.

Mrs. Clinton would have to triumph in all three states to win the Electoral College. The electors will meet in December to formally choose the president. And there, Mr. Trump is ahead by 290 votes to Mrs. Clinton’s 232, with Michigan still officially uncalled.

(((Ms. Zuckerman-Parker))) was furiously trying to organize voters around the states to file petitions demanding a recount this week.
>hyphenated names
archive.is/KZRXz

On Saturday, Hillary Clinton’s campaign counsel, Mark Erik Elias said Clinton would join the effort, though he noted that their own investigation has not turned up any evidence of tampering. A reversal of the results in those states could, in theory, tip the election to Clinton.
States that collect votes via machines without a paper trail are vulnerable to malware. Basically, it’s not that hard to hack into systems and trick them, on election day, into shifting the vote a few percentage points toward the candidate of your choice. “If my Ph.D. students and I were criminals, I’m sure we could pull it off,” Halderman writes.

The vast majority of Pennsylvania’s votes are tallied directly by machine, without a paper trail. Most importantly, the results in these states were incredibly close, with Trump’s winning by just 0.3% in Michigan, 1.2% in Pennsylvania, and 0.7% in Wisconsin. Together, those three states are worth a hefty 46 electoral college votes, enough to give Clinton the victory if they all transferred into her column.

But Hillary Clinton did not lead calls for a recount—her campaign found no grounds for one. Instead it was Jill Stein, who won 1% of the popular vote, who began soliciting donations online to fund recounts in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
But even if Clinton wins Michigan, she loses the electoral college 290-248.
archive.is/RFhqC

I would focus on the first two by an order of magnitude more.

So I don't actually know enough about who does the recount or how to sign up for it.
Looking for other anons input.

I guess this is their payback for pizzagate

Guess the race war is on.

Russia gets blamed for it.
Calling it.

That bitch needs to stop jacking herself off.

slide pizzagate

Sorry FBI, why not concentrate on the traitors and pedophiles running the FBI instead of anons.

VPN DOWNLOADS.zip
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw

James Brien Comey, Jr. FBI Director
130 Arcadia Rd
Allendale, NJ 07401-2002
(201) 825-3448

(checked)
Kek confirms it will be extremely painful for them.

Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if they stole the election and Hillary got into the White House?

I thought that had been established a long time ago

deteriorating relations with Russia, armed intervention in Syria, new Cold War with Russia and China

Hypothetically, conflicts with Russia escalating towards global thermonuclear war.

this reads like a secular version of a sheik preaching taqqiyah and jihad to the west

He sounds like a 13-year-old autist who got shrekt in current_year_game

(wew)
kek vult

Is this thing legit? I haven't downloaded it, nor do i really want to. I'll take user's word for it.