THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I just confirmed that the ONLY independent person who's claimed to have talked to Julian Assange since the possible compromise/takeover of Wikileaks is working for GEORGE SOROS.

I'm not exactly a regular here, I'm an (((outsider))), but this seriously needs to get out. Do me a solid and do what you do best Holla Forums, and help the truth break. The content that I screencapped is freely available. Thank you.

["#Assange is currently speaking live to @YoumnaNaufal at #FCM16" - from the WikiLeaks twitter feed]
Youma Naufal (twitter.com/YoumnaNaufal) a Lebanese news anchor, works with:
>TRTworld (twitter.com/trtworld), an Istanbul-based Turkish government mouthpiece
>CCTV (twitter.com/cctv), a Chinese government mouthpiece
>GlobalShapers (twitter.com/GlobalShapers), a globalist mouthpiece for the World Economic Forum
>The World Economic Forum lists George Soros on their website as an "Agenda Contributor" (weforum.org/agenda/authors/georgesoros)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q4rIK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump

thank u

bumping again to post one pic that didn't upload

sounds fishy as fuck.

All the recent Pro-Castro tweets seems a bit weird.

What are the fucking odds? She said she interviewed him 9 hours ago, we should have more evidence than a tweet by now.

bingbong link?

Regardless, we all know he is 99% either dead or captured anyway.

"Assange" gave a whole bunch of mental gymnastics last night as to why he couldn't walk 10 feet to step out on a fucking balcony.

F

bump

So, uh, you guys think a dead man's gonna win Time's Person Of The Year?

wew

The "proof of life" poll was a trick. Look at the options and how they're arranged. It has all the hallmarks of a classical "magician's force." No one is likely to choose a 'pic' as proof because they can be edited easily in Photoshop. No one is going to choose 'a statement by lawyers' because no one knows who they are and therefore no one trusts their word. Conviently sandwiched between those two impossible possibilities is 'video', and when positioned between such failures, makes video the best choice. Of course, a physical, in real time appearance at his window is the best option because theres no faking it, and trying to fake it runs a huge risk. Naturally, this option is placed last and quickly glanced over by concerned Twatters.

RIP

She looked like she was getting tired of his spouting.

After adobe voco and face2face became public, there's barely anything they can do in terms of proof of life. It's a really shitty situation. All I can guess is that Assange is isolated as shit in the embassy. I wouldn't be surprised if Ecuador has to keep him from giving proof of life as part of the deal with Kerry et al. That would provide the window of opportunity for the kikes to shill the "assange is dead" disinfo. I imagine it'd be something like "keep assange away from the internet entirely or your families die"

God dammit

Those tits though.

shes not even white..

Absolutely based user.

I read.

bump

THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

This shill meme again. He appeared on RT vids twice after this. TWICE. Fucking sage.

The first saging shills have appeared. Obviously, you weren't here to see us completely debunk your Face2Face forgery.

WE watched the livestream here early AM. It was shit. Thread here

I called that bitch being an agent. They deleted the FB video right afterwards, said they didn't have permission to record but didn't say from whom. Still pics of Assange on big screen and majority opinion was the voice was an actor/agent/voice changer.

They'd need a Ouija board for that

Why is that fucker still alive ?

Let's just say it wasn't undeniable proof, and even if there were a video live stream they could have made him do the live stream knowing if he did anything out of the ordinary they would kill his son.

Any way you read it, Wikileaks is now sadly unreliable.

into the trash with you

Welcome outsider.

Hold your horses nigger faggot. Blind hate is equal in ignorance to that of liberal logic and sjws gymnastics. Look up what a mischling was during the last reich. As long as (((OP))) isn't pure kike (blood and spirit), he may actually be advantageous to our shared interests for the future. Be not so quick to dismiss. I for one welcome all mixed bloods who wish to betray their genetic history and fight for what is truly right for man, a future in the stars. -t.subversive mixed blood

I'm a le redpilled Zionist (Kahanist/Fascist) who changed teams after being a self-hating half-ashkenazi stormkike for a few years. I'm so Jewish that I see Soros as a completely degenerate, nationless, atheist cuck who's trying to extinguish my nation and must be stopped.

So you are an Israeli?

Only by descent, after re-immigration of course. I'm leaving for Israel ASAP, for a career in either Mossad or the armed forces. You goys can keep the west, I'm outta here.

Whatever. Shame we never had the chance to establish you a superior jewish home in madagascar.

that's savage. it was probably to stoke up the war or something so we can hurry up and shoah the palestinians already… i don't expect you to be grateful for what we do, you're just goyim after all. it's always been like this

Wikileaks' twitter account is cucking HARD for Fidel Castro right now.

that's his wife

They were always commies though.

Hila gets tired of his shit all the time but she tries to hide it, it's a complete mystery why they married.

Any record of that "live" conversation? Could have been scripted beforehand.

Sage.

Every singe one of your kind will be fucking slaughtered.

Fuck she's hot as hell.

having fun going extinct there, Klaus?

Wasn't that when there were still spooks hanging out around the embassy and everyone thought he'd get shot? Maybe that was on purpose.

Doesn't she look like a soul-less drone? I wouldn't put brainwashing past the likes of Soros.

He just said he was a jew, why would I listen to a kike?

Lmao aren't your people like a few million in number? Get to breeding in your desert, Chaim.

Reminder that we had a post giving a specific time frame that came true. RIP Assange.

archive.is/q4rIK

Are ethan and hila approved kikes?

They literally met in a holocaust museum in Israel.

They're the kikiest you can get

I will continue to believe that Assange is ded until proven otherwise in a way that doesn't allow for digital kikery. Remember - the Holocaust never happened, but it will.

Kill yourself scumsucker. Nationalists believe in organic people you are a parasite in Palastine and a parasite in galut go fuck yourself. Kahane was a neurotic shitbox. HAIL VICTORY KIKE!

Even something like that wasn't necessary. They only needed enough "fans" to be/seem paranoid and want to avoid putting him near a window at the time. This was shortly after the blatantly obvious "assassination attempt" (in hindsight -> possibly staged?) so it makes sense that fewer people would choose it.

It's been obvious for over a month now, somebody needs to just pull the DMS. That's what all of this ambiguity is trying to prevent.