NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cnn.com/2017/08/06/entertainment/anna-faris-chris-pratt-separation/index.html

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A lot of people are rumoring that he fucked J.Law

But I'm willing to bet he had sex with Faris's daughter or even molested her. She needs more money and blackmailing her bf is just the way to do it

Faris only has a son

Can't wait to read about her hooking up with a superior vegan man.

What did he mean by this?

that he joined the eyes wide shut crew

Hollywood must be rough, tfw, you didn't sleep with the person everyone claims you slept with, and wife divorces you and takes half anyways. JUST FUCK THEM ALL CO-STARS TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE - ITS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

I kind of saw this coming when he blamed her for his being fat

All meatcucks are evil. This is common knowledge.

Did one of them bad mouth trump

vegans dont care about plant suffering.

This. Vegan niggers are monsters. Eating the things that LITERALLY GIVES US AIR.

I bet you're a jew. Do you think its silly to care about goyim too?

Only gooks and savages eat dogs, kike.

What's the real difference between a dog and a pig? The pig is more intelligent, clean and noble yet you eat the piggo. Meatcucks are like kikes and get off on suffering.

Is there any fact to back that up?

> use niggers to promote their subversive (((diet)))
It's all coming together now. Veganism is jewish, a tool to be used to destroy the beauty of nature.

t. huffpost writer

Studies have shown pigs to be one of the most intelligent animals on the planet.

Schlomo please. Pigs will eat you if they get hungry. Just like a certain parasite that needs to be purged from the west.

Give me a source, nigger.

Not a source backing his claim but it's a neat video to show how smart piglets are, more so than human kids in this setting.

Hunters are scumbags that like to watch animals suffering while dying, its the closest they can get to killing people, i have heard a lot of them confess this

Congrats, you convince me that pigs are smarter than babies but not dogs, which is what I wanted the source for.
Babies are fucking stupid by nature, it's only through years of familiarity and growth do they become smart. Literally anything is smarter than a baby.

A roastie that was beefed by the cock carousel isn't marriage material, I am shocked

ITT: freechfags derail yet another thread to force their shit meme

i knew it was gonna happen after listening to the how did this get made podcast where she was obviously trashed the whole time. she kept dropping random comments about her relationship for no reason.

If they're so fucking smart then they'll eventually figure out a way to keep me from eating them. Until then is pulled pork bbq all day every day, grasslicker.

If pigs are so fucken smart why do they get eaten, faggits? CHECK MATE

Not that poster and I have nothing but anecdotal evidence but pigbros are smart as fuck. When I was a kiddo I did 4H hoping to raise enough money to go to college. One pig I raised I named superpig because he figured out how locks worked and would let himself in to the grain room and gorge on oats.

I'm pleased. Anna Faris has a very sexy voice and Starlord can't appreciate that.

You are retarded. The pig tried to go through the fucking netting to get to the reflection of the bowl. Then we have trained pigs completing simple tasks that children can also do. Amazing.

If you watch this and think 'Wow! Pigs sure are smart!' You're a gullible idiot.

Pleb tier taste tbh

Amy Schumer in a nutshell.

A lot of people are rumoring that Faris is a pedophile.

I'm willing to bet Faris had an incestuous relationship with her son and Pratt couldn't deal with that.

You had one job

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

t. amy schumer

Shame, Holla Forums.

somethingawful was a mistake

He is right and you're a Jew.