CHANGE THE GAME

Let's do this!!!! I'm so excited to see this LOOOOOOOOONG needed call for more diversity by Google. It's important to remember that they're more than just a search engine, they are an experience. Let's explore, grow, share and move Forward Together!

Be sure to watch the video and leave an empowering comment.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMqq-dBU1_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PjfQf
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/14/google-women-promotions-lower-paying-jobs-lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always smile a bit when the masses reject things.

Just what we need, another political thread on the technology board.

Funny, I said something similar when I went to google images.

Yeah but
You were asking for it.

I don't know of a better alternative, and it's not TinEye.

Once you go Startpage, you'll never go back.

It doesn't have Reverse Image.

That's what Yandex is for.

Google can talk about anything they want, they are not restricted to technology. The technology board is not the same.

Oh yeah? See
Also politics of tech companies is related to tech you faggot.

It does not discuss or promote technology but politics. That is the reason why it is not technology.

it's almost like they want to fail.

This makes me feel hope in humanity.

They're (((too big to fail)))

Pretty sure Bing has the best image search.

Reverse image search is something you should need very rarely.

DDG is fine as a general search engine, it used to be not very good but it's fine as a google replacement these days.

If you have some really obscure fetish or something Bing images is better than Google images.

Google is extremely racist and sexist in their offices. That is hilarious that people are getting angry at Google being "liberal". They are that fucking retarded.

purr... they can keep it

I'd like to see where the money comes for this shit since I know blatant propaganda doesn't sell itself and it's what these 'diverse' teams are formed to produce.

Is this satire?

No, user. This is the current year.

Proofs? Where is the evidence?

They fired a white guy for not wanting to be fired for being white.

Wrong. That didn't happen.

[citation needed]

I bet those women have penises.I don't know why google like women with penises

with that schnauze?

Listened and believed.

That's not how it works, currynigger. You can discard or ignore an argument, but you do need a source if you are going to make a claim of your own.

Looking at the comments, it seems like they hate it because it's mobile gaming not because of diversity.

nice try nazi

If you choose not to leave a dislike on YouTube, everyone should view the URL with HookTube. Replace "you" in YouTube with "hook", and then press the enter key.

We can critique them, son. It is a two-way street. If you are using anything Google related, then get off this board. Time to separate the bad apples.

Where are these fags coming from? Are you from cuckchan or something?

archive.is/PjfQf

Halfchan here, they probably are. Our /g/ is populated with this scum.

Literally fucking yes. It's over for this board. Get out while you still can.

Whoops forgot pic

Then just use Yandex like the faggot you are.

Because they're men, who work hard, can't get pregnant, don't have menopause and menstruation problems, but because they're legally women and gets diversity and SJW points, that allow them dodge lawsuits and make "empowering" videos as seen in OP.

Maybe one day they'll be staffed ENTIRELY by h1b's, surely they will succeed then.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/14/google-women-promotions-lower-paying-jobs-lawsuit

So that's who's behind all the faggot trap shilling.

it must be, one of the options is to become angry because your daughter became a man
there is no way that's not satire

Holy shit, up until the very end of the video I was convinced that it was ironic.

ahahahaah the reality is a parody of itself

I unironically agree. Let's force this through just to make the drooling retards posting these shitty, witless sarcasm threads kill themselves in an american pill-fueled neurosis.

>>>/gaschamber/

Destructionists pls go.

I bet you think the lgbt propaganda is evil when it's actually meant to protect all whiteys and jews from Islamification.
GTFO pro-IS marxist gamergater winfag scum.

When i tell my mother that google is trash and mobile gaming via playstore is digital cancer she gets defensive and says shit like 'why don't you want me playing videogames? why can't i have fun? is it because im a woman?" she actually buys into this shit lel.

Oh look a sagenigger sageniggering up the thread with off topic bullshit.

Wow it's almost as if that's your job.

Who let the Markov chain chatbot out?

This is some next level shit i'm unable to comprehend in this spiritual plane.

lol that's like saying woman on man rape is a real thing

Hello cuckchan

Sure is cuckchan in here.

Enjoy sucking Ivan's dick, DuckDuckCuck.

Sometimes a topic covers more than one area of human life, you fucking autists.

Why does the cycloptic kike puppet woman have one negro child when neither of the parents is an ape, and one human child, with a pathetic husband called Brian in the kitchen.

The name is George Soros.

shill please leave

Wow Google what a touching sentiment, it's nice to know you care about the real issues like the inequality on your income spreadsheets. So powerful.

This is the bed you made, and now you will lie in it.

I like how all the young ones have this defiant, vacant stare they've subconsciously adopted from perfume and fashion ads. They're getting fucked in the ass the same way every other coworker is, male or female, yet they somehow have swallowed the bluest pills of all and think they're important.
Humanity is fucking sad.

I dare you write a markov chain capable of writing that post.

Oh, wait. I thought you knew how to program. Nevermind.

TL;DR Diversity is a meme to bring conflict among semites and muslims.
While the gay agenda was meant to ward off islam (in the Americas), they're literally trying to bring final conclusion in Europe (together with Africa) by removing religious and racial barriers making it easier to destroy them all and re-ruled by a more powerful nation that will save the day (I'm betting on Switzerland.. and France).

Japan is pushing cuckime to literally traumatic reverse psychologize their men so when 2020 olympics comes to take away all their loli, they'll woke the koi, finally.

It's all calculated.

You're fucking clueless mate. I'm even going to bother explaining it to you.

imageraider, nuff said

Because you DON'T know shit.

By all means, let all the lol-I'm-such-a-nerds flock to the unredeemable hellscape that is mobile gaming.