Why are you a feminist, Holla Forums?

Why are you a feminist, Holla Forums?

Because I want to force all the aryans to fuck arabs to destroy the white race. I am also Jewish.

you seem angry, sister. Did you not find your patriarchy-smashing hammer?

because communism wont solve sexism altho it will get us part of the way

Every word you say is another aryan baby circumcised.

I have a cuckolding fetish.

also

responding seriously to this post
lad, pls

dude honestly i needa not get so into that mode of thinking

I need feminism because I want to be dominated by the master signifier of the masculine subject.

Read Lacan, you stupid bitch.

thanks, but I'd rather read a study on how all the gentlemen pictured above received vaccines that led to their present condition.

Good goy~ he he he

lol, I hope you don't believe that nonsense, but if you do you'd better enjoy polio

oh look its jill stine

I need Feminisim because then anfem can stop shitposting on Holla Forums see how progressive I am !
I care for anfem as they need to shitpost is too damn high.

I got the joke
But it's an autistic joke

You have a good point..

now you've got it!

I was calling Lacan full of shit, in case you didn't get where I was going with it

Bully…and not at all true.
And take back what you said about Lacan!

Why are you a malfunctioning vending machine for strawmen, ad hominems and arguing in bad faith Holla Forums?

Psychoanalysis is gay because it's retarded.

why aren't you a *liberal*, Holla Forums ?

FTFY

Such a bully…I think maybe you're retarding some of the gayness inside of you.

Because liberalism encourages "natural" property rights which leads man to see other men not as the realization, but the limitation of his own freedom; their rights and justice are premised on the idea that each of us needs protection from others.

I ain't no feminist. There is no reason to be one in the first world

Ok lets take this b8.
I consider myself a feminist, because I think that man and woman are equal and should be treated as such, which is the reson why I despise SJWs, most of them are just sexually frustrated bitches that want attention and special treatment for their victim-complex. Men should have fair chances to gain custody of their child after divorce, and women should earn as much as they work. Rape is terrible, regardless of the victim beeing male or female, but courts should neither believe everything the victim says, nor should they blame it for mistakes.
So last but not least, something to make Holla Forums happy: GET OUT OF MUH SAFE SPACE YOU RUDE CIS WHITE MALE OPPRESSORS.

I need feminism because when you fuck feminists girls they get off on the taboo twice as much because they aren't supposed to like it when you spit in their mouth but they do.

To destroy the """"""""""""west"""""""""""""".

Good feminist literature?

(Not Second Sex read that)

pedophiles don't want to act like or be children
they want to have sexual relationships with them

the fuck is this about

People think he plays will toys so he can infiltrate childrens groups
Its retarded, but what remember this when you find your 5 year old surrounded by 30+ year old men playing with pony toys

I never considered my self as a fminist

pedophiles who go for child activities usually would chose a position of supervision rather than trying to be just a "playbuddy"

I'm okay with feminists as long as they're not fighting for liberal feminism (which does tend to be a lot of them). But that's not why I call myself a feminist.

I call myself a feminist and an sjw because it immensely triggers many liberals who don't use tumblr. Holla Forums and alt-right types in particular cry actually baby tears when you tell them you're a feminist. It's very entertaining, and inflicts a disproportionately large amount of butthurt for the small amount of effort required.

I pretend to be a feminist to create infighting amongst people and thus accelerate the fall of capitalism.

Why does Holla Forums feel compelled to reply to every shitty bait post instead of just reporting and ignoring?

Kek, i should try that.

If you can find somebody who is really autistic about it, it's very fun. I highly recommend it.

I am a feminist, since my country is shitty and women are being discriminated against.

I don't like western feminism, they don't do shit to help us

I'm not

So are the brownies nazis or sjws?

Well at least you're one of those old school 70s feminist that recognize homosexuality as degenerate filth.

No, you retard.