Divisiveness and conflict is exactly what our enemy wants

Divisiveness and conflict is exactly what our enemy wants.

How can you justify countersignalling TRS without admitting that you're attacking an ally and being a divisive agitator?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

Because they're fag-enablers.

Its just ironmarch vs trs fighting over the lands of Holla Forums. Ironmarch is the one who spergs out the most. All you have to do is post "TRS" and they take the bait spamming their anti-TRS folder.

Hey you guys

T R S

The lulz to egostroking ratio is off.
TRS seems to be more about "look at us!" instead of "look at what the Jews are doing!" I dont care about TRS, and the fact you have not only a name but an acronym is off-putting. If you want to be known let it be for what you actually DO.

Now people are just trolling with these TRS threads

So get in contact and convince them otherwise. Instead of attacking them and splitting the movement and put us all 10 steps behind. Your just like Vox, and Cernovich. Destroying confidence and credibility because you disagree. Fuck fag enablers, Fuck larpers, but do it internally not for the whole world to see how fucking divided we are.

The 'fag-enabler' allegation is simply untrue. At no point has TRS ever advocated for faggotry, and it's actually expressly forbidden.

To discount the works and contributions of Greg Johnson and MW because of their past is pretty childish, and typical of the maturity level of your average Iron March member.
If these people were openly advocating for standard fuck parties, that would be different.

faggotry is being used as a wedge issue to fracture the alt right

get your shit together faggots

TRS is awesome

It isn't their "past", they're both sodomites who defend the faggot lifestyle.

HI.

Im a eurasian mongol beaner.

I run a website filled with non whites and other subhuman retards where in order to join you have to fill out a detailed application on why you deserve to join our inactive boring forum.

We have this application process to keep out people we dont like. While you belong to our great community. We will dig through your past and remove you if we find something we dont like.

Were you involved in say, figure skating at one point? Well sorry but figure skating is incompatible with our coalition of negroid fascists.

BTW we dont do anything in real life so if you want to join a movement that does actually cool stuff you should probably join those white homosexuals at TRS.

TRS organizes and promotes IRL meetups and activism campaigns all over the country.
It's home of the top two pro-white, race realist podcasts in the world. The Shoah and Fash the Nation get over 80k downloads per episode, each. That's worth bragging about and being proud of. That's a far wider audience and influence than Holla Forums has or will ever achieve.

Neither of them actively promote degeneracy of any kind. If they do, please provide an example.

Can you people fuck off? I'm tired of having retards from any other fucking site saying 8/pol/ is their turf. You should all kill yourselves. All of you.

I don't know shit about ironmarch but I do know that you had at least 3 threads about shilling Holla Forums on your forectum, and there still hasn't been an official statement from your faggot overlords completely going against shilling here, so until that happens, expect to keep getting shit on you fucking blowhards.

Oh, neat. They have a far wider audience than us, do they? Well you can go back to them now. And stay there. You know, away from us, the guys without any reach.

Because they falseflagged Trump in an attempt to push your faggot leader's agenda. A guy who said being a faggot = white identity.

So you are now the enemy.

And we will not forget

Didn't National Action start on Iron March?

See Those two quotes are from the past few months.

I don't know if it started there, but they were certainly working closely at one point.

White nationalist movements getting started on a nigger forum?

I can easily say that 8/pol/ is my turf. I posted on half/pol/ for years before I migrated over here.

I'm not here to defend Spencer or his tweet. If you cared, you'd already know that he retracted and clarified that statement.

Ironmarch is basically a small vassal of Holla Forums, they're a fascist site and are more or less identical to Holla Forums here besides being in a forum format instead of an imageboard, and being a lot smaller.

You mean when he specified that it wasn't THE last stand of implicit White identity, but presumably one of many last stands?

You know for such a place promoting masculinity and heterosexuality they sure have an outrageously homosexual flag.

Its a bunch of dudes holding hands!

You want to know something funny? Stormfront has an expeditionary force as well. But we never have any problems with them trying to shill here. Just TRS fags. That, and the fact that I have never heard of ironmarch talked about so much on Holla Forums except for the last few fucking weeks that you fucking niggers have been using them as a strawman, as if all your enemies come from some cuckold named natt, or this mongol faggot, when you can't even recognize that a large swathe of people do not want to be involved in your e-drama circlejerks.

Stop fucking posting about it or get your kike overlord to make a public statement about NOT SHILLING ON Holla Forums

Also, they support the anti-white Common Filth, and the owner is some mystery meat looking mongol.

WHO FUCKING CARES, WHY WON'T YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP SHITTING UP THE FUCKING BOARD?

and now you understand why TRS is the hotness and stormfront and ironmarch are irrelevant.

Its called…..

outreach

Well that's Russia for you, not a whole lot you can do about it.

Cry more, faggot. If there are other threads you'd rather see, make them yourself.

Usually a thread devolves in someway or is derailed but it's straight up a TRS thread. Interesting.

Now the Daily Stormer is another story. They're the most popular alt-right website in the world. They're also very close and friendly with TRS. Andrew Anglin is a good friend of the TRS inner circle.
Interesting.

what a fucking joke.

>REDDIT SPACING

I like to be upfront with my shilling. Since I'm not a shill, and I'm actually just a crossposter who wants to mend burnt bridges for the good of the movement.

YOU WANT TO MEND BURNT FUCKING BRIDGES? GET A PUBLIC FUCKING STATEMENT FROM YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT OVERLORD ABOUT NOT SHILLING HERE, AND SUDDENLY YOU WILL GET PEOPLE ON YOUR SIDE AGAIN, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK UNTERMENSCH SKULL?

the only TRS member worth a shit is morrakiu

twitter.com/awyattman88

'sup faggot

whats the end-goal of the effort?

bump

DO NOT SAVE THIS IMAGE.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYONE SAVE THIS IMAGE AS ITS THE SECRET WEAPON OF IRONMARCH

DO NOT SAVE THIS IMAGE

I know a guy who got banned from a TRS meetup group for saving he wanted muslims to die as well as Jews. The group leader that banned him was half persian.

TRS is incapable of applying a purity spiral b/c their organization is so dysfunctional.

As much as I dislike the anti-TRS shilling when it was pro-TRS less than a year ago, at least 8/pol/ is being consistent. Instead of supporting anything its taken on a hate everything approach.

Basically if you go outside 8/pol/ fuck you.

Creating enclaves of high functioning, high trust whites with healthy families.
Installing people with our ideas and aims into politics so we can continue pushing the overton window right, and implement pro-white national policy.

More or less.

At least fucking try to fit in.

more like: if you fuck with us expect to get fucked with right back.

Fine, here are our demands:

1. Total ban on sodomites, fag-enablers, and all brands of lolbergtardianism, including "fashy" lolbergs and AnCaps.
2. Acknowledgment of the fact that 9/11 was done by the Mossad.
3. The literal execution of the Mannchild.

IT IS WRITTEN VIA COVENANT OF REPEATING DIGITS
KEK WILLS IT, TRS ETERNALLY BTFO