Why don't we fuck with Voat?

so for those of you who don't know, because why would you care about normie trash sites, voat is reddit 2.0 or digg 3.0 or basically evidence that normies can't learn for shit even when they run into obvious truths headfirst

you're not wrong, but hear me out for a second. The place is filled with Right leaning, Pro-trump, openly racist, conspiracy theorists who hate jews. These faggots are literally begging to be redpilled. They're also all disaffected ex-plebbitors or to put it simply normies. This means they probably still use other normie trash like kikebook and twitter. It's also the reason it's annoying that reddit waited this long to start imploding the faggots and SJWs have a place to go once their shithole crumbles, but what is we turned that place into the equivalent of Germany in 1938? We know how susceptible these retards are to peer pressure.

We can openly push Nat Soc and White Supremacy on Normies which they'll spread to their other echo chambers

These people are cancer but lets weaponize cancer by filling it with the truth before it spreads

https:// voat.co/v/HitlerWasRight/

Post redpills and vote everything to the top, let's Make the Internet Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3048337
3fourdraws.tumblr.com/post/137305417216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
voat.co/v/whatever/1439580
voat.co/v/whatever/1438628
voat.co/v/gasthekikes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't make the Hitler was Right page by the way it was already there

bump for Cointel Pro on normies

I'd get on it quick. The normies are leaving in droves now they see posting reddit trash doesn't get them the same upvoats. The core of the site is pretty redpilled so they'd definitely play along.

bump

we only need like a few people 20 or 30 votes put things at the top and there's noting stoping anyone from using a vpn to vote up with multiple alts

Voat has some good people, take your shilling somewhere else.

Voat is ours you giant faggot

They could really use an air drop of OC, memes and support though. They are really doing some good stuff but I think they need direction.

back to stormfront nigger

RREEEE

what ever happened to free speech?

Fuck off Holla Forums

openly being a nazi seems to be accepted there, but taken as a joke so we can probably do this really easily

we've really lost our touch then they're closer to being (((alt-right))) rather than Schutzstaffel

Who cares, it's containment. They're the cancer that when given the choice between coming to a place like this or a reddit clone chose the reddit clone. Of course they'd be (((alt-right))) because they're too stupid to see it's the same thing as the (((left))) on reddit.

we don't want them here but they should still be redpilled if possible

bump

actually there is a /voat/ somewhere here maybe there's hope for them?

If Voat is on the right path with race, conspiracy theories, and jews, then they will automatically find their way to the same conclusion. It's inevitable and doesn't really taken much guidance in that case.

It's the faggots that start opening your mind through conspiracies and race and then ignore the biggest aspect, The JQ, that's the problem. You can wake up the to JQ and get everything else instantly. You can't do it in reverse without going through a multitude or steps and multi-year process in most cases.

Voat's /r/politics/ subreddit bans anti-semitism, though.

Also that voat subreddit you linked is utter cancer.

We should redpill them, but how?

well first we should stay off the big subs that why I linked cancer we should make the smaller communities like that, there's also a v/gasthekikes I think, bigger and push their message and post NatSoc related memes and content whereever we can get away with it not being spam. Then once enough support for antisemitism is present we should push accusations of censorship against those kinds of rules which will hit home because of how much they value free speech. This will then lead them to question why they can't talk about antisemitism and will cause some decent redpilling

they seem to be on the right place at the moment but I'm worried about the floods of new reddit refugees slowing their momentum to that conclusion, as they accept more moderates they'll be less likely to take up extremist principles but if they take up extremist far-right and NatSoc principles now they'll likely defend them under the banners of free speech and personal freedom

Don't you mean subvoat?

I think they call it subspace or subverse or something like that. Still I'm just taking the piss on them. That's why I used italics.

I've been there since firetires recommended it way back.

subverse

bump

I mean use gasthekikes as a platform to redpill the rest of the users you faggot

bump

This.
Any internet social forum without safe space moderation will naturally end up far right. It's been proven time and time again.

let's push them farther to the right asap so they can do the same to anymore redditors that show up at their door

This idea is as stupid and useless as your previous one which was attacking Tumblr. Fuck off, go back to 4chan

how is pushing Nat Soc and "attack"? get out of here with your nazis are bad shilling if anything we're helping them

As someone who lurks on Voat regularly, they don't need any redpilling. Okay, the fresh plebbitors from r/pizzagate need some redpilling, but the regulars on Voat already have that covered.

they're not as far right as they could be some of them seem on the fence and think there's a difference between jews and zionists. and the plebbitors are the point didn't you see the sticky about reddit fucking up? they could have another 300k plebs on their hands if r/thedonald actually gets banned

You have to understand that when redpilling normies you can't shove the whole thing down their throats at once. It's pretty useful to have some people showing skepticism then slowly talking about more and more truths.

That's what I'm saying. The fresh plebbitors are the ones who think there's a difference between jews and zionists. They've moved in with a red-pilled userbase. They're inevitably going to get more red-pilled, it's just going to take some time.

Voat might need help if r/thedonald gets banned though. That's a lot of plebs to redpill all at once.

There's a reason why anonymous imageboards work

bump

ur waifu hawt. sauce?

I couldn't tell you I just collect nazi anime girl images

dammit. i've been trying to find a schwarzesmarken torrent, but i can't bc i dont know how to weaboo

As someone who lurks on Voat, they already had someone try to force this on Voaters without letting them learn it organically through conversation. His main username was Amalek, and he had many other user names. He was banned for constant spamming of anti-semetic redpill posts. If you are going to do this, you have to be smart about it. Plastering voat with NatSoc White Supremecy will not help to get noticed in a positive way. Voat has been subtly redpilled through natural conversation and suggestion. THAT is what was and is winning people over, over there, that weren't already redpilled in the first place. Just because they don't come over to Holla Forums doesn't mean they aren't redpilled faggot. Also, if you have a subreddit, that has facts and doesn't have a "scary name" to normies that they can go to after having a discussion in which they want to know more, that is where the subverses come it. But if you plaster it with "gasthekikes" instead of something more subtle, you are going to scare away any that are interested in wanting to learn more. Geezus fuck, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with killing them with a fucking hammer.

truc bui

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3048337

3fourdraws.tumblr.com/post/137305417216

The ones I've posted are from hetza5721 aka hellshock.

how about /trump
how about /white
how about /europe or /america

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics

What's the JQ?

Are there many flat earthers?

I'm probably a normie to all of you, I guess I still see a difference between jews and zionists, etc etc. Still have a kikebook unfortunately, no twatter though… I've never been on any of the chans, I think something about the format always throws me off.

My question though, what's wrong with having a username, and why are the voting systems trash? I get that the voting can be abused but that's generally fixed relatively soon. It provides a bit of format and organization for the community.

Also I don't think v/news bans antisemitism. Just throwing that out there since someone mentioned it. There's antisemitism all over the place.

Also considering how redpilled you all consider yourselves, why do you use the term antisemitism? Isn't that sort of following their narrative, using words they made up to exaggerate their suffering… You're playing their game at that point are you not? The more people legitimize the concept of antisemitism well, the more it's legitimized to normies. Just my two cents as a potential normie.

I mean – If I was a normie watching a conversation between a bunch of extremists and I saw them using the same words and language put forth by their opposition, well, I'd probably think the opposition has a point.

How do I fucking post this…

And Amalek was the definition of not smart in regards to convincing anyone of anything whatsoever. The guy senselessly spammed, to the point that even people who agreed with his message wanted him banned.

NigSoc

Remember when he claimed to have called George Soros' assistand and told her to fuck herself?

assistant

errr – I'll figure this shit out eventually.

I don't remember that but it sounds like something he would do. I miss the guys antics tbh.

And yeah if it's not already obvious I'm a Voater.

voat.co/v/whatever/1439580

We're aware of you guys, just so y'all know. We see a lot of stuff that originates here at Holla Forums and in general most of us respect your community.

Redpill away, the more the merrier.

WHO FUCKING TOLD

Checking those trips. As for your questions:
Anonymity allows us to care less about our egos and more about the truth. The truth (about human biodiversity, about Jews, about the sexes, or what have you) is the first thing necessary in the battle to save our race.
I've posted all sorts of moronic shit on here in the past, but thanks to anonymity, I don't have to defend any of it. I learn from my mistakes and I move ahead. It's possible to do this with names, but it's far harder.
Voting things down lets the servile pecus bury anything that is politically incorrect. Combined with names it makes it easy to identify and eliminate the subversive (anyone who upvotes subversive content).

You talk like a fag, fuck off to your upvote circlejerk

Reminder to keep up the campaigning on Craigslist - the ultimate normie site.

ITT: Tsunderes. It's not like I wanted you to notice me or anything senpai. B-baka!

Fair enough. I guess some of the positives that I see in no particular order would be having a post history to hold you accountable for your opinions and ideologies. I've on more than one occasion simply told people to check my post history if they want to see my stance on something. I'm pretty consistent so I don't have to worry about it nor do I really care.

I care about the truth as well, and post history ties in with that imo. It's a lot easier to tell if someone is being genuine when you can see that they've been consistent with their opinions. It also makes me hold myself to a higher standard so to speak because I know that people can browse through my history and call me out on bullshit.

I also like to be able to simply get to know other regulars.

Regarding anonymity, I assume you just mean from one another? You still have your IP addresses logged just the same as any other website?

As far as voting down things allowing people to bury things politically incorrect, well, you should take a look around Voat sometime. There's all sorts of politically incorrect shit that's upvoated on a regular basis. I think this revolves around having a userbase that is more openminded because it can definitely be abused and if there's a hivemind going on like over on Reddit it's seriously bad news. On the other hand though I think it has some merit, but yeah it revolves around the user base not being pissants.

You're not going to shame me into changing how I interact with people, nice try though. :)

Voat is very politically incorrect. I posted this a few hours ago.
voat.co/v/whatever/1438628

Also, I own voat.co/v/gasthekikes

it's like rules 1 and 2 don't exist anymore

Hi, sorry, can you point me toward the rules – I can't seem to find them. ;)

You dumbass faggots think that many people who use Voat don't also use Holla Forums? How fucking retarded are you?

If you want to troll around on the site, fine, start by setting the faggots in Holla Forumspizzagate straight. Just don't Amalek the place up. That guy is a niggerjew, and even if he did trip over his own shoelaces into something that made sense, he spammed it so many times everyone told him to fuck off.

You see Mr Bond, they used to laugh at us. They thought it was a joke.

test