Nobody posts on Holla Forums you retard

THIS IS HUGE

who gives a shit

like said

Just end it all.

fucking kill yourself srsly

kill yourself

Go to gab.ai or voat you dumb faggot.

good goy, just continue the investigation on fringe sites and let it be banned from normie outlets! You can stop the pedos without those cucks!

They just banned anyone who ever posted in a pizzagate thread. It's fucking over. They're gonna get away with it unless we do something.

they didn't cuck so good

Kill yourself, retard.

you fucking mentally ill douchebags need drama in your lives and so pretend you are in your own comics. Who gives a fuck? I looked through some of that (simply bc after South Koreas I was willing to believe anything) and it was complete horseshit, manufactured by cuckchan and reddit.

We don't fucking want them here. I looked at some of the stuff, used to dat a girl in Chevy Chase, fucking insane fat people with too much time. To quote Dr Pierce "I'm not a big believer in conspiracies that cross religious and ethnic lines."

Just keep your retardation away from here.

Proof?

This couldn't come at a worse time. The mods are completely co-opted paid shills and the site owner doesn't give a fuck.

Good. The less cuckchanners here, the better

Yay, another exodus of faggotry…
Brace for impact lads.

Great, another influx of fucktarded cuckchanners is on its way.

If you're just now discovering that 4cuck mods are garbage, please neck yourself.

these are the times we could actually use turk posters to use their special ability to clean out threads in one shot.

Thanks for collapsing the rectum.

Holla Forums in a nutshell

Lurk more, newfag.

sage

Are cuckchan mods simply unable to learn in general, let alone from their mistakes?

They've already 'gotten away' with it. There is nothing to.

That place is entirely compromised to the extent of hosting ads that serve malware. Using Google captcha to track all posters. Automatically banning text strings, images and webms of material they don't want to be spread or discussed.

Every year it gets worse, I'm surprised it took them so long to ban this subject. They're lagging behing reddit, where GG discussion is still allowed. It has turned into a joke, 9gag is freer than that shithole.

Cuckchan mods are dyed haired landwhales, im not even kidding

Source?

So another exodus? Welcome to our new friends!

More news at 7. You have to go back.

Fucking hell you guys are such faggots sometimes

You guys have crippling autism,

Yes, but 4chan was instrumental in spreading awareness of pizzagate. Holla Forums and 4chan should work together because they have an overlap in ideals and userbase.

Had pizzagate stayed on Holla Forums and not been discussed on cuckchan and twitter only a few tinfoilers would be aware of it. 4chan is helping normies be aware of it. Nothing will be done if normies think that pizzagate is "fake news"

Exactly my point

And we're proud of it :^)

They'll pout their lip and reset IP, cucks through and through at this point.

If you want to redpill normies then go to kikebook ffs. And jewtube comments. And twatter.

Oh great, incoming swarm of retards that are bound to complain that their cancer gets deleted and that will act like half/pol/ was a bastion of free speech

What, exactly, do you want us to do about 4kids' mods being compromised SJWs?

All have banned pizzagate.

Yes we do. So you cuckchanners should just fuck on off to VOAT or something. Nothing of value here for you.

You seem confused, 4chan doesn't do shit except take the blame for us. Holla Forums has tons of people with enough contacts to not need 4chan.

Remember we got "With open gates" to reach like 10 million views without the help of 4chan at all.

You'll have to do better than that, cuck.

Seriously, we need both. We can't have this one arm of the operation get cut off because "muh culture"

But human brains are basically pattern recognizing machines, they're build to do that, how do you see a second GG and think "Lets do what we did during GG,I'm sure it'll be different this time.".
Either they are severely retarded or not human at all.

This is the part cuckchan refuses to see. It's been cut off for 2 years now. This isn't some massive change, it's business as usual. They're just too cucked to realize it.

You didn't answer my question, dimwit. This is why we hate you.

You don't fucking get it. They're true believers. They would do exactly what they did with GG over and over again just because they believe they did the right thing – damn the consequences.

We are seeing purple haired SJWs constantly playing mental gymnastics and basically be massive hypocrites incapable of learning. All they do is double down because its the only thing they are able to

Get the fuck out of here. This is exactly why we don't want anything to do with you cancerous faggots.

Reported.

Actually I just looked it up, apparently "with open gates" got taken down and no one noticed.

They STILL helped spread the message. Tons of newfags and reddit migrants made "HOLY SHIT PIZZAGATE IS REAL I BELIEVE YOU NOW POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT" threads. Holla Forums is more insular and won't convert people like 4chan and twitter did.

You're not that smart are you ctr?

That may be so. In the long run it doesn't matter what they ban. Sprinkle some race realism here, some 1488 there, some fashy memes, some traditionalism; show immigration statistics, proof of MSM lying, etc. These are the things eventually turn normies against the mainstream and onto a path from which they cannot turn back.
The only way we will win this thing is through a Kulturkampf; it looks like in some ways it is already working. I mean, some of the biggest fascist shitlords on Twitter right now are literally 14 years old. I'm not even joking.

Pizzagate, twittergate, etc. are contingent.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Part of me wants to refuse to believe people can be this retarded but the proof is right in front of me.

Jeez fine, I'l going back to my containment board, I thought this shit would go away once the love and tolerate fags left the fandom to sperg about gems.

Meant for

Fuck off, m8. The cancer should go back and stay at halfchan, every single exodus has been a fucking plague on the quality of posts and has proven to not accomplish anything productive whatsoever.

???? I don't quite understand. I think it goes without saying that if you want to use Web 2.0 media to spread your ideas you won't use your real name. I have already got 2 kikebook accounts shoahed.

No one would be so fucking dumb as to go full fash on normiebook with their real name unless they were ready to face the consequences.

YOU AND ALL OTHER RAPEFUGEES HAVE TO GO BACK

Alright OP, I'll speak the ancient words of Holla Forums that make 4chan mods not act like faggots.

Oogity oogity ook.

There. You're all set. 4chan is fixed.

self-bump

ALL 4CHAN REFUGEES GET IN HERE

Requesting ban

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>/4chan/

Why the fuck do people even bother with cuckchan?

It's GamerGate all over again, only this time a new website doesn't need to be created.

oh golly gee whizz I wish they were a right-wing hugbox like 4chan's Holla Forums!

*Holla Forums

I found the newfag.

Your first course of action should have been not talking about it on cuckchan at all, because what the fuck did you expect to happen?

Leaf detected.

no

If you don't like it then feel free to join them, there's plenty of room in the cuckshed

WHY DO YOU COME AND POST HERE LIKE WE GIVE A SHIT?

STAY THERE

Migration will change this website forever.

It was certainly created for both of those things.

ATTENTION CUCKCHAN: Holla Forums IS NOT YOUR BOARD. Holla Forums HAS A BOARD JUST FOR YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/

who are the mods on cuck chan

they have been getting shittier and shittier

It literally was not. It existed for like a year prior to GG happening. You are a dumb fucking newfag trying to rewrite history.

Kill yourself.

ATTENTION CUCKCHAN: IT EVEN HAS FLAGS!

>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/

What should we do to support 4chan?

post there. You faggots aren't IP blocked there yet. Try to help spread the message

Why do you hate 4chan so badly?

They were too stupid to see the writing on the wall 2 years ago, cucked enough to put up with everything in the interim, and after finally having enough, migrate here and pretend they're still on cuckchan with their old posting habits. Fuck off we're full.

CUCKCHAN HAS BEEN CUCKED FOR YEARS, KILL YOURSELF

you guys have autism

You aren't welcome here, cuckchan.

Also before I go, have this.

What part of "Fuck off we're full" don't you understand?

And you think that is any better? At least the retards that stayed there for over two years would be able to grasp why everyone here hates cuckchan, ten year-olds that went there because "le ebin meems XDXDDXXDDDDDD" will not.

wew

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Meh. That's honestly a silly idea. This thing is way bigger than any Malaysian origami chain letter. Since you seem to have a hard on for halfchan use tor/vpn/prepaid burners to spread the message there.

This isn't unprecedented, the satanic ritual abuse scandals of the nineties while entered into the cannon of history as a case of mass hysteria were in fact this story almost breaking.

The entire surveillance state apparatus is designed to track and control this information and it is the original censored topic.

You're right that this is bigger than board wars but it's up to each of us to do what we can
Is low energy and silly to boot.

wew, so would you like it if this board became a hub for 30-year-olds to reminisce about le vidya gaem exodus

This, he's unbanned now tho

I think that ol' Benny here probably has something to do with pizzagate

kill yourself.

—————————————————

Some reading material for cuckchan's refugees

>>>/irc/468

After you are done consider killing yourselves going somewhere else, thanks

—————————————————

Like I said, if you don't like it here then fuck off back to the kiddy-pool

Probably because every Holla Forums board except Holla Forums and Holla Forums is dead and your reddit board-creation system fragments the userbase and is pants-on-head retarded

also this site is slow as shit and everyone's autistic

What is not getting through your thick skull here? We don't like you; we don't want you here; and you stick out like a sore thumb. I don't care to whither you piss off but you can't stay here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics

This comes to mind when people sperg out about 4chan & reddit no matter what the topic is about.

wew, it's funny because I'll be posting in other threads and you autists won't know that I'm not "one of us"

See, that's the issue. You guys are just dumb and take everything WAY too seriously.

this

Everybody should work together to expose this shit. 4chan, reddit, Holla Forums, and twitter are part of the same sphere of influence

(21) posts of whining garbage, and he honestly doesn't think he'll be spotted in a hot second for shitting up our board (because he's shitting up our board.)

You stick out like sore thumbs, like your friend here . You both need to go back

I won't.

wew

Fuck off we're full.

Spreading propaganda isn't the same as accepting the refugees and the cancer they bring with them, evident in this very thread itself. No, they won't assimilate, they never do. They have to go back.

good goy. Keep fighting amongst yourselves.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

good. Keep fighting the evil cuckchan menace! They are the real enemies, not us!

Dear Newfags and Cuckchan rapefugees. The old maxim is as true as ever. lurk moar and understand that you have to be pretty retarded to stay on cuckchan after jewt's antics two years ago.

FYI the mods here are cancer, see embed.

Sure you won't, just like the sudden swarm of retards complaining about moderation coincidentally right after an exodus

there's an /ewo/ thread up right now though

I guess some people aren't cucked enough to love this little Nazi hugbox over here.

There's a reason Holla Forums and /politics/ exist

They tried to ban it for a short time

I can get the point that /politics/ exists due to moderation but claiming that it applies to Holla Forums as well requires a whole lot of mental gymnastics

He is a massive cancerous newfag, of course he knows jack shit about Holla Forums. I bet he thinks they were regular imageboard users

He most likely thought reading KYM constitutes as experience

Posters that come from 4chan are believed to not contribute properly and instead just use 8ch as their shitposting ground until they're ready to go back there.
You can say 8ch has its huge share of shitposters too, and I wouldn't contest that. But the mods don't bog us down. The mods and admins here are good as they don't stop discussion of things that deserve to be discussed here; 4chan mods are terrible and are guiding the userbase like lambs to the slaughter.

Just be good posters when you come here and we wouldn't be bothered by this. The better discussion 8ch gets, the better an alternative it becomes.

If you don't like this particular flavor of hugbox you can fuck off to any of the dozens of normalfag hugboxes that cater to faggots such as yourself

>There's a no reason why Holla Forums exists

FTFY

Just headed over there to check it out and there are several Pizzagate threads.

OP is a faggot.

This is how the 1st exodus began.

Its not an exodus, it's a diaspora.
You spread across the world and spread the ideas your cuntry doesn't like.
Communism, not even once.

Reported for being a leftist

wut? there is tons of stuff all over youtube and facebook