Trump Merchandise Black Friday Sale

Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to get 30% off.

Good time to order your MAGA cap if you don't have one yet.

According to one of the recent mass emails, they have limited supply left. Not sure if this is true or not.

Sup Eric, are you going to apologize for the David Duke comment yet?

But I'm still waiting for my second cap and black card.

Sup David, are you going to stop being a butthurt fag about it any time soon?

Go shill your merchandise elsewhere, merchant

Back to reddit cocksucker. The election is over and I can trigger lefties more easily by buying third Reich memorabilia.

Fuck me

can we buy from maple land now that the election is over?

Just fucking buy it on AliExpress for like 2 bucks you queers, don't give the Gay Old People money(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mfw they wont ship to the EU

Fugg

Reported

Trump already has billions. Why does he need my shekels?

Did you miss the part about quality?

Why on earth you want to give your shekels to some dirty chink instaed of an American is the real question, kike

Please just take my money, Trump.

Non-burger here.

How can I get my hands on one of these?

the only way I know of doing it would be to buy it on ebay and use their global shipping option. Just watch out for fakes and it's prob expensive…..

this:
fakes are all over Amazon too. be careful Eurobro

Are the payments down for you guys?

Well at least I already have a red hat. Camo ones a little expensive.

it worked for me. I just bought mine.

yeah, priority shipping fucked that up for sure, but hey I was in the market for a new Trump hat anyway so I'll take my 50 cent discount

Thanks Burgerbros, already found the first cheap duplicatem but those are easy to stop

Fuck. What browser do you use?

Actually nvm, I just remembered I have umatrix on.

Also discount works confirmed

I'm not a burger. I placed an order to a parcel forwarding company. It's more expensive for shipping, but I really wanted some hats and the 30% off makes up for it. I used a non-America credit card and it went through OK. Hopefully they don't cancel my order. Will report back.

So I have to get on amazon???