Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Has Warner Bros officially hit rock bottom?

It's business as usual for Sam Register

?

that thumbnail looks like a Shadman image.

If it would be Shadman's it would look like a poorly translated 3D pixar character.

This brings me great pain
Also webm nigger

Eh, Tom and Jerry have been chucked into these kinds of movies for a while, and most of them are just retelling the story with Tom and Jerry along for the ride, like the Sherlock Holmes film, or the Wizard of Oz one.

Looks like a good film to watch with a young child, so I'm not sure why anyone would get upset. The animation looks fine, and the only glaring problem was Charlie's VA sounds strange when paired with that character desgin. Too nasally for the body.

These fucking faces are hilariously awful. Might be worth watching just for reaction images.

Reminds me of the chain of shitty don bluth movies we got from the 90's.

The nu-Scooby movies are still okay.

HOW ABOUT A KISS
FOR LUCK

when does hollywood die already

For a split second I thought this was a new Doctor Rabbit cartoon

At least it's not a cockteasing Johnny Quest crossover.

GAS

its been dead for a long time, now you can see its corpse rotting away

What the actual fuck? And they've not even come up with a new visual style, just copied the Gene Wilder flick

It's deleted.

This looks so cheap.

They didn't want to directly deal with Roald Dahl's estate

Wonder why they took it down.

This is why we always make a webm.

that's why they didn't use the book's name.

tl;dr

I don't care that it's down, I already saw it, my question was why they took it down at all. Maybe they put up the wrong trailer or something.

If only this had been announced nearly 2 weeks ago on April Fool's day. NOPE, just looks like they are remaking the Gene Wilder movie in animated form while guest starring T&J.

Think of the money that was spent on this and what better animated movies Warner could have used it for . . .

This will be the only 2D movie this year.

Xmedia can deal with anything you may want unless you're literally autistic and even then you can make a GUI yourself.
>>>Holla Forums

Why is this a Tom and Jerry movie? Its no like their names have that much selling power anymore.

HOW IS THIS AN ORIGINAL MOVIE?! THEY ARE RIPPING OFF THE GENE WILDER MOVIE ALMOST VERBATIM, JUST WITH SOME SCENES WITH TOM AND JERRY?

Oh boy, it's Jess Harnell and Kath Soucie… again.

Blowing money from their barmitzvah as usual

These fucking faces though. For some reason I'm getting a slight Spumco vibe

Now I feel that combining a random Warner Brothers movie and a random Warner Brothers cartoon could be a thing.

FTFY

that face is awful

If it helps, this isn't new and the Tom and Jerry films have had this for quite some time. I know it doesn't help, it only makes it worse :^)

Good, I want my sequel to Scooby-Doo and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery.

It makes her look old.

All of the VA sound suicidal… It's actually kind of fitting…

Was this made using the cheapest animators and VAs they could get their hands on?

I have a BETTER idea for a movie like this.
Itchy, Scratchy and the Fast Food Factory.
In it Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons help all the fast food mascots: Ronald McDonald, The Burger King, Wendy, The Noid, Little Ceaser, Pizza Head, Colonel Sanders, Jack, The Taco Bell dog and others save their fast food chains by having a contest and pick 5 kids who can eat the most and play game after game in a tournament to be head of all the chains, in the end all 5 fail and die and Itchy and Scratchy win cause they are the only ones alive.
Now that's what I call ORIGINAL!!!!

Only if it has a twist ending where Poochy returns from the dead.

How much are they banking on this becoming a meme like Foodfight?

I like that and in the end he framed for killing the kids.

This is bizarre as fuck but…

I'm OK with this. Will watch.

go back to watching rick and morty you faggot

the faces look fine, this is classic style animation

Looks fine to me

It is not. Not even close.

That's assuming anyone will ever watch this. The first Willy Wonka was an instant classic that played in theaters across the world.

This will be lucky to get played at 3am when there's nothing else to fill the timeslot.

Is it me or do Tom and Jerry not fit the art/animation style? It's almost like they had an animated wonka movie laying around and someone decided to go back and add tom and jerry into random scenes.

that's how everything Tom and Jerry has felt since the first movie.

So it's a shot-for-shot animated remake of the Gene Wilder film but with the cat and mouse…who are NOT hitting each other with frying pans. Great. Can't wait for the boat scene.

They want you to use an "official" upload

A lot of parents don't care what they get as long as they can get their kids animated movies for holidays.

None. This was only made for quick bucks.

Not even normies are above mocking this shit. Even the channel owners mock this.

Wow, I'm surprised.

I'd watch bad Tom and Jerry animated remakes of classic horror movies.

Now if only they'd stop having shit taste in cartoons and movies then I'd tolerate them. The fact they recognize this as shit is good.

I JUST WONDER WHAT GANON'S UP TO.

More like generic modern WBA style

I swear once this movie hits piratebay, Holla Forums should just re-edit it, making it the unofficial CDI-Zelda film.

I thought ytps were a Holla Forums thing.

Only for the musical season plus they aren't doing much now.

ytps can also be a Holla Forums thing as well i.e. skooks and King of the Hill

which is still immensely better than any other modern cartoons on TV. what's your point?

fuckin saved.

Updated. Forgot to add some lighting and shading in some areas.

Now this I would watch.