Don't call it a Cinematic Universe, It's the future you chose

Welcome to the first cinematic years of the rest of your life. Every year, until you die.

'Disney - Marvel and Star Wars
Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Black Panther (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), Captain Marvel (2019), Spiderman 2 (2019), Untitled Film (2020), Untitled Film (2020), Avengers 4 (TBA), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (TBA), Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi (2017), Han Solo Film (2018), Star Wars 9 (2019), Boba Fett Film (2020)

Warner Brothers - DC, LEGO, King Arthur, Monsterverse, Hannah Barbera
Justice League (2017), Aquaman (2018), Shazam! (2019), Justice League 2 (2019), Cyborg (2020), Green Lantern Corps (2020), Untitled Film (2020), Untitled Film (2020) Justice League Dark (TBA), Flashpoint (TBA), The Batman (TBA), Man of Steel 2 (TBA), Suicide Squad 2 (TBA), Gotham City Sirens (TBA), Black Adam (TBA), Nightwing (TBA), Batgirl (TBA), The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017), The Lego Movie 2 (2019), The Billion Brick Race (2019), King Arthur (TBA), King Arthur 2 (TBA), King Arthur 3 (TBA), King Arthur 4 (TBA), King Arthur 5 (TBA), King Arthur 6 (TBA), Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) S.C.O.O.B (2018), The Flintstones (TBA), The Jetsons (TBA), Top Cat (TBA), Wacky Races (TBA)

Sony - Valiant Comics, Men in Black, 21 Jump Street, Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 3 (TBA), Ghostbusters Crossover (TBA), Ghostbusters Prequel (TBA) Bloodshot (2017), Harbinger (2017), Bloodshot 2 (TBA), Harbinger 2 (TBA), Harbinger Wars (TBA), Men in Black 4 (2018), 23 Jump Street (TBA), Gender-swapped 21 Jump Street (TBA), 21 Jump Street / Men in Black Crossover (TBA)

'''Paramount - Transformers, G.I Joe,
Bumblebee (2018), Transformers 6 (2019), Transformers 7 (TBA), Transformers 8 (TBA), Transformers 9 (TBA), Transformers 10 (TBA), Transformers 11 (TBA), Transformers 12 (TBA), Transformers 13 (TBA), Transformers 14 (TBA), Transformers 15 (TBA), Transformers 16 (TBA), Transformers 17 (TBA), Transformers 18 (TBA), Transformers 19 (TBA), Transformers 20 (TBA), Transformers 21 (TBA), G.I Joe 3 (TBA), Micronauts Film (TBA), M.A.S.K Film (TBA), Jem and the Holograms (TBA), Hasbro Crossover Film (TBA), Visionaries Film (TBA), ROM: Space Knight Film (TBA)

20th Century FOX - X-Men
New Mutants (2018), Deadpool 2 (2018), X-Men Dark Phoenix (2018), Gambit (TBA), X-Force (TBA), Deadpool 3 (2018)

Universal - Hammer Horror
Wolf Man (2018), Van Helsing (TBA), Creature from Black Lagoon (TBA), Untitled Film (TBA) Horror Film Crossover (TBA)

Other urls found in this thread:

tformers.com/michael-bay-reveals-a-staggering-number-of-potential-transformers-sequels/31233/news.html
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/king-arthur-legend-sword-was-killed-by-sequel-1003593
slashfilm.com/hanna-barbera-cinematic-universe/
inverse.com/article/29367-ghostbusters-animated-movie-sequel-ivan-reitman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incest is in the bible user. god wills it

Sony is still going on about the Ghostbusters shit?!

STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS

THANK YOU DISNEY! AT LEAST YOU AREN'T GEORGE LUCAS!!

Animated Ghostbusters movie in 2019.

Wow this is an awesome time to be a nerd xDDD

The nerd thing wears off after Avengers 3 Part II comes out. Fad will be over after that weekend.

already bombed, this info is as old as dirt

th-thanks, capitalism!

Shiiieet the original 22 Jump Street gag wasn't a joke-it was a warning!

In all seriousness though (and I know Holla Forums will roast me for this) I'm really pumped for Untitled Film (2020 and it's going to blow Untitled Film (2020) out of the water.

WHERE'S ALL THE DIVERSITY?!
-Holla Forums

You're awfully triggered about Holla Forums today.
There's nothing in the OP even vaguely Holla Forums, any connections you made are entirely the result of your paranoid delusions about ebul nadsees.

This board only exists to btfo drumpfcucks.

Only good thing thats been made is the new beauty and the beast I dont even care about any of these others

could have done without the tranny lead tbh

hey, Holla Forums here, can you Holla Forums posters hand your board over to Holla Forums mods so we can run it better for you? the lack of moderation in this thread is embarrassing. all off topic posts should be deleted. thanks.

cucksela suck a fuck.

go back to Holla Forums olsenfag. im sure there are many posts that disagree with your silver age nostalgia that you need to delete and ban.

>>>/sudo/

Reported for ban evasion.

The nerd thing will never wear off. The are gen-x's hippies. The will be around in some form or other until gen-x completely dies of 60+ years from now.

Wrong. This board exists for Maisie!

tbh you have shit taste and can only meme like a bitch and a woman

she showing all the fingers that have been inside GRRM?

tbh you cry like a wailing woman every time someone points out your trannyfu is subpar as an adult.

tbh you are the one with a problem and trying to claim she isn't hot as fuck is retarded
You have shit taste faglord

Is it really? Ive never read the bible. I assumed that was only the islamic bible.

>Transformers 6 (2019), Transformers 7 (TBA), Transformers 8 (TBA), Transformers 9 (TBA), Transformers 10 (TBA), Transformers 11 (TBA), Transformers 12 (TBA), Transformers 13 (TBA), Transformers 14 (TBA), Transformers 15 (TBA), Transformers 16 (TBA), Transformers 17 (TBA), Transformers 18 (TBA), Transformers 19 (TBA), Transformers 20 (TBA), Transformers 21 (TBA),

They canned the Fembusters sequel obviously.

But they are still proceeding with a new Ghostbusters (apparently still not all male, 50/50 split or something), a prequel set way in the past, and a crossover between the new Ghostbusters and Fembusters is still happening to my knowledge.

All it would really take is one highly anticipated tent pole movie to negatively received by the public. It doesn't even need to lose money, just underperform. Marvel capeshit is the foundation of all these (((cinematic universes))), and what holds THAT together is not the strength and quality of individual movies, but faith and loyalty in the brand. It's indeed hard to put normalfags off from something they've been herded to, but once that trust in the brand is gone you can never get it back.

The running joke about Marvel movies is that they're all glorified trailers for the next movie, which in turn is a trailer for the next, and so on. They're all predicated on the notion that it's eventually leading up to something. If and when that something ends up disappointing and retarded, people will stop caring. Disney seems invincible with their slew of harvested juggernaut franchises, but the reality is the whole empire is extremely fragile. It has come very VERY close to collapsing at different points, and fumblings like Age of Ultron and Rogue One have significantly damaged it in more ways than you can even see now. On top of that, there are plenty of upcoming ventures where a ball drop or fuck up is extremely likely (Infinity War, Episode VIII: The Last Mystery Box, the Han Solo movie). It's really only a matter of time. Cinematic fads usually last around ten years before Hollywood milks them dry. There was isolated examples of capeshit before, but the current tsunami of it has its origins in Iron Man, which is quickly coming up on its ten year anniversary.

tl;dr- Capeshit needs a Heaven's Gate to finally die and thankfully we are likely due for one very soon.

let's hope for a fantastic four bomb. I'm tired of this capeshit nonsense.

No, this boot will be stamping on a human face forever. They've worked out the formula to the tiniest detail, eliminated all errors accountable to free will, and will never fail on a significant scale ever again.

Reported for ban evasion

Samantha I still love you 💟

How? Age of Ultron was the most successful super-hero movie ever and Rogue One has 1 billion in box office.

what in the fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FIVE AND A HALF HOUROONIES

This one baffles me, the King Arthur movie released a few months ago was a total bomb in every sense of the word, couldn't even recover its production budget, made $100 million loss.

Fortunately most of these won't happen. MCU will die after thanos is killed in avengers 4 unless disney buys other characters, marvel will most likely be forced to reboot or go back to singular films, x-men is barely limping on, the hanna barbera uni will flop on the first film, universal monsters is dead in the water, ghostbusters will go back to the original universe because the new one flopped, star wars will get stale after the new trilogy finishes, transformers won't make it past 2 or 3 more before they either reboot or abandon their plans and stick to shows, valiant is still too unknown to make a profit (and they're not doing a solar film since they don't have the rights, so it'll be shit anyways), dc will get stale before the first batman movie comes out, idk where all those king arthur films are coming from they won't happen, the jump street films will flop.

Pretty much the only films destined to survive this are the godzilla ones. Mind you, the rest of its cinematic universe will flop, kong hardly made any profit and nobody cares to see mothra or ghamera films.

Also, where the fuck did you copy this shit from? Half of these have wrong release years.

t. mr optimistic

Is it live action? Animated would have een several times better but Hannah Barbera cartoons are fucking dead, a relic of the past now, how desperate are they?

They've only barely recovered from BvS/Suicide Squad with Wonder Woman but nothing will stop them from pressing forward huh? If Justice League fails to make a billion dollars, they will still make these movies, damn when will this capeshit fad end?

Just die

This cannot be real, they can't have planned to make 21 movies, that's almost 40-50 years into the future, James Bond tier. The Last Knight underperformed and is the lowest grossing movie in the series, the bumblebee and transformers 6 movies must be the end point for this franchise.

Wat. If it is the same or different from the 'Dark Universe' which began with Tom Cruise's Mummy movie, then it has already failed, ofcourse it won't stop them.

But they already made this two years ago and it flopped hard.

Age of Ultron made $100 million less than the first Avengers movie and the general consensus is that it was weaker. Rouge One actually people did like, some even more than TFA.

I want to believe that kids of now will smarten up at least more so than Gen-X fags but with all the shit thrown at them, I fear they may have no hope.

Only a fool would think most of these will get made or having any true staying power. People are truly getting tired of the oversaturation of the market, and marvel now releasing three films per year to make up costs is a sign of fatigue. Watch black panther and cap marvel underperform while avengers makes the big bucks.

They are not going to admit how bad these movies did, but you know the Ghostbusters "cinematic universe" is not happening at least for 3-5 years until they reboot it again

Call them something else, the drumpfcuck meme is long dead.

this board will resurrect it.

I must say OP, I love the little touches you added

I see no way Marvel suddenly dying in the next few movies, especially as it is still cool to be a "nerd"/"geek" who watches that shit. I agree on Black Panther, but Captain Marvel will end up like Doctor Strange and make dosh.

He isn't wrong about them

tformers.com/michael-bay-reveals-a-staggering-number-of-potential-transformers-sequels/31233/news.html

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/king-arthur-legend-sword-was-killed-by-sequel-1003593

slashfilm.com/hanna-barbera-cinematic-universe/

inverse.com/article/29367-ghostbusters-animated-movie-sequel-ivan-reitman

Prove it, and not just some suit saying vague "It'll happen soon" but that they are actually investing money, filming, and or marketing it.

These already happened, and I could swear the flinstones flopped fucking Mexicans somehow got the Top Cat piece of shit to be successful

Look up the Story of Lot and the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Was shilled everywhere, and Top Cat was a classic show for decades until Saint Seiya and Dragon Ball appeared
I mean it's a show about a gang of sly cats/cholos wandering around and chilling in backyards and streets. It's a gangbanger sitcom