Allen Scarsella Trial?

A little over a year ago, a guy named Jamar Clark was doing what dindus do and got shot by cops. No charges were filed against the cops, BLM bitched for bit, and that's pretty much the end of that part of the story.

But something else happened related to that on the 23rd of November, 2015. A couple of anons went to one of these BLM protests to take a look around and get some film for us to enjoy. This took a turn however, when BLM protesters noticed that they didn't fit in and started chasing them before the anons shot the protesters in self defense. They later turned themselves into the police and that's the last we've heard of them.

I want to know where these anons ended up and how their trial went, if it has been completed. I believe the one being charged for murder is Allen Scarsella, with the rest being charged with lesser crimes. Does anyone know what's happened since?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160907050847/http://gawker.com/video-shows-4chan-white-supremacists-bringing-gun-to-mi-1744412287
citypages.com/news/allen-scarsella-alleged-shooter-of-black-lives-matter-protesters-claims-self-defense-8361618
mprnews.org/story/2016/11/22/accused-accomplices-in-4th-precinct-protest-shooting-want-charges-dropped
www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/chargedetail.asp?v_booknum=2015030565
twitter.com/webster/status/801799638781218816
twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/media/play/video-taken-from-4th-precinct-112315-26535401/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last I heard they hadn't been charged, but were being held on unreasonably high bail. That was a few months ago, though.

Some context, this was the video posted before the incident. Apologies for Gawker archive, it was the only place I could find the video

web.archive.org/web/20160907050847/http://gawker.com/video-shows-4chan-white-supremacists-bringing-gun-to-mi-1744412287

MNbro here wondering the same. I've asked /k/ and no one seems to know anything other than all 4 of our /k/omrades are still in jail.

I still have the videos of the nigger mob admitting they attacked the guys for wearing scarves covering their faces (ironically the niggers bragging about this were wearing scarves on their faces too).

nigger forcing witness to stop recording just before the assaults began:

mudslime nigger bragging about "excorting" them away:

From June 2016:
citypages.com/news/allen-scarsella-alleged-shooter-of-black-lives-matter-protesters-claims-self-defense-8361618

From a few days ago:
mprnews.org/story/2016/11/22/accused-accomplices-in-4th-precinct-protest-shooting-want-charges-dropped

Scarsella's bail is still at $500,000. Niggers are still black.

niggers wearing scarves masking their faces bragging about mobbing the /k/ommandos and chasing them down until the guns came-a-blazing:

Chris Aprior's pics/dox (of one of the fed's agent provacteurs that harassed the /k/ommandos multiple times):

Oh, that's good then! I hope they don't get charged.

I remember this video. A little bit after this, there was a media attack on the anons, but a bunch of people weren't buying it because these two basically already admitted it was self defense.

I have the long-cut with Moonman OST from the night before the shooting where different /k/ommandos went dropping dank memes on them before that Chris Apriori faggot started harassing them… i guess i'll try to downscale it and see if i can get to 12mb

it's shit quality i know, but it's 9mins long

#nevarforgit

www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/chargedetail.asp?v_booknum=2015030565

He's due in court in a few days. He's been held in custody for over a year despite overwhelming evidence that he fired in self defense.

yeah those charges are such bullshit

Is there going to be a trial?

Because the leftist prosecution wants to desperately build a case against them, even dough they know it stands on sandy ground.

It's unbelievable that he is being held for so long on Bail, really does go to show how corrupt our establishment really is.

By the looks of it, they may leave him to root waiting on the bail alone. If you don't have money to defend yourself in this country, your screwed, it's not about justice, it's about cold hard cash.

Anons

I think we need to play the same meme magic we played on the Zimmerman case

OP

Repost this thread a day or so before the trail, we need to find out everything we can about the prosecution and and dox them if we can.

This is basically a show trail, we need to stop it the best way we can.

Languishing in jail like this is illegal, but not unusual.

One party has to show a reason to not start the trial within 60 days.

I assume in this case the prosecution is claiming they need to interview all the witnesses and the judge just rubber stamps that as a valid excuse. Meanwhile an innocent man spends a year in jail.

There will be a trial, but don't expect it to go well for the defendant. Typically courts have 95%+ conviction rates. The cards are stacked against the defendant.

Especially if the judge and jury are filled with leftists. Fucking disgust is all I feel

MN /k/ fag here

Trial hasn't happened yet faggots.

Soon.

They are still in jail, and no word on a trial yet. Something fucky is up for sure. My bet is they will have a wonderful lawsuit once they are out from being denied due process.

The evidence against BLM and in favor of our POW's is overwhelming. Prosecution can't build a case but they can financially drain them by keeping them in court racking up costs for them to pay out. I'm betting they don't figure on being sued.

only 1 is in jail

the other 3 are out

That shit never ceases to crack me up. Also,

You beat me to it, user

2nd one looks kinda niggy.

Well lads, maybe another Zimmerman need to be pull before the trail starts. I will be monitoring this case and keeping any evidence.

“If he gets out, what if he does something else?” he said before the hearing. “He should have been charged with attempted murder.”

Nah, he's just a cuck

Hey you gotta sauce on that fam?

Your Public Pretender (or just a shitty lawyer) will talk you into signing your Right to a Speedy Trial away

If I cant afford bail, FUCK YOU yes I do wanna rush this

Can someone do a kickstarter to donate to his commissary funds?

I don't why but every time I have the snapple brand, I fart poop and I've run out of work pants.
What do?

wh-what?

bump for upcoming court date

You're not supposed to go full retard, jew.

Tomorrow.

Jesus christ what a faggot

twitter.com/webster/status/801799638781218816

Thanks for posting this acct. I'm trying to piece together personal info on all the leftycuck posters on the MPLS subreddit, and I think if I dig enough, I can find something on this guy. I only have identifiable personal info on a few of the regular fag posters in that sub.

they are not fucking /k/, a /k/omrade would never put himself in this idiotic situation.
they are essentially "armed Holla Forums"

what bothers me is that the supposed shooter was not the fucker who brought the gun while fucking around with protesters.

fuck'em all, for their sheer stupidity.

vid related.

The guy on the right is SaigaMarine and that video is from a different night than the incident you tard. /k/ went there multiple times.

and to further address your faggotry that theyre not /k/, they were both tripfags on 4/k/.

I'm pretty sure the guys that went trolling the night before the shooting (as I specifically mentioned) were /k/ommandos, but i don't know the full story on the shooters other than posts on /k/ said at least 1 of 4 arrested was also from /k/

except they were from /k/ lad stop LARPing

fuck, the video was presented as if it was from the same night. my fault.

why is everyone sympathising with these idiots? fuck 'em. I really am enjoying their predicament.
I am waiting for an old cunt to sentence them to an all blacks prison.

let the fire consume all.

Because they went to jail for our entertainment? Because it was essentially a text book use of a lawful application of deadly force from what ive been taught when I took a CCW class?

(checked)
This.

filtered

Figures. I still have the original stream video files from that night (couldn't get it all though since they deleted their account too fast).

The Anons in question were there the night before the self-defense shooting, so I don't think it was them who did it.

I've been digging for his dox myself. All I got is he lives in a house, drives a newer volvo, and has 6-7 IP cams in his house. He also loves to sue gov't agencies. IDK if this helps, but I hope it does.

totally belong in the midwest tbh

The one on the left you mention is purely /k/. The cuck on the right is more Holla Forums, but also a fucking faggot.

Gas yourself, fag.

I'd like to add that Minnesota has some of the most cucked laws for defense in the nation (that duty to retreat), and they very clearly went above and beyond even that. They broke 0 laws. The only thing they did wrong was show up, even if it was for all lawful purposes. Anyone that was watching their stream right before they got attacked (I don't have a copy on me, but the audio got shoa'd) could tell that they did absolutely nothing wrong.

Also, MN /k/ best /k/.

they went to a demonstration the know could get violent, they don't agree with its message, they despise the people taking part in it, trolled the, while carrying fucking gun.

I don't give a fuck, sympathy is for you when you follow common sense.
when you depart from sensibility, you are just a /cow/ even if you don't see it.

popcorn for all.

here is the video I think
twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/media/play/video-taken-from-4th-precinct-112315-26535401/

Nice D&C you simple faggot

underrated post.

would you shut up and stop larping as someone who has an opinion anyone actually gives a shit about

they went there to troll and prepared themselves by carrying a gun in case shit turnt up. shit did turn up, and their plan went perfectly. the only reason we're having this discussion is because of corruption. they did nothing illegal.

so if you have a moral problem, go read your bible and jerk off. and if you have a problem with the law, go back to >>Holla Forums or start another petition on whitehouse.gov. "common sense" isnt determined by you, faggot.

bump for justice.

How can he be kept in jail so long. There are videos during and after of the BLM crowd admitting they chased them down and attacked them.

Tranny tucking detected.

Misery loves company. Leave him his kicks. Pity, laugh, and then move on.

Polite sage for off-topic.

Uhh you talk like a faggot, and your shit's all retarded.

Prosecution keeps bringing up bullshit retarded charges that keep getting thrown out. IIRC she's some shitlib sjw type lawyer, so I wouldn't be surprised if this drags out another year.

Oh, and check out that bail for Lance, and compare it to Leland Yee.

ht tp://watch dogwire.com/california/2014/04/11/sen-leland-yee-out-on-bail-despite-rocket-launcher-trafficking-charges/

post less