Your controversial opinions

I don't think this holds any meaning on this board.

But it's true.

Wow, that kind of faggotry makes you so cool and underground, OP

as if this wasn't a reddit thread already

>>>/reddit/

Yes
No
Kill yourself.

Fasten your seatbelts, Holla Forums
>Dexter's Lab was capeshit in disguise
>Catscratch was the shit
>Osmosis Jones + Sequel show were absolute kino
>Frank Castle is a better edge hero than Batman
>Jenny from MLAATR is the a POS protagonist in an otherwise decent show
>The design of the Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup suck
>Western animation, when given any sort of creative leeway, is collectively superior to nipshit
>Contrary to the above, One-Punch Man produced the best powerless hero (Mumen Rider) yet, In addition to the most realistic (pretentious and corrupt) superhero organization.
>THE LOUD HOUSE Is alright, but is cherished here only because of how shit most cartoons are these days

That's all I got for now.

>>>Holla Forums

Sounds fair.

Nice template thread

…..hey mod. Ban this guy

That's because Batman shouldn't be an edgemaster. Batsy has a dark side to him, but he's best written when that's not his main part.

Tru
Eh, they're about equal

Unpopular opinion threads are just >>>/reddit/ threads in disguise.

No one is stopping you from going to a Spongebob thread and explaining why you dislike it. I've done it before and the Hivemind Police didn't knock down my door.
You've only made this thread so you can a) stand out from everyone else and pretend anyone cares and b) try to shield any criticism of your beliefs by saying "that's da point of da thredddd!!!"

If you want a hugbox that accepts your ideas no matter how wrong, go back to where you came from.
If you want to properly discuss a topic instead of a single line of text that's written to inflame as many user's arses as you can, at least put some effort into the bait.

Seasons 5-9, sure, but seasons 1-3 are revolutionary and god-tier. Nobody dares blaspheme against their holy name. Don't even try.

You mean with it's one-off Monkey and Justice Friends segments? That, I can't argue with. Maybe Genndy Tartakovsky wanted to do capeshit of his own at the time, but he already knew Craig McCracken had Powerpuff Girls on the slot, having worked on it with him and all, so he put forward Dexter's Lab as a way to sneak in those capeshit segments on the side. You may be onto something, user…

I don't know the context of this but its funny.

I actually liked those Justice Friends segments though.

Jem is SJW shit, and both Hasbro and Christy Marx not only owe these guys an apology but money for stealing from them, preferably form a long overdue lawsuit. The movie failed because the original cartoon is a piece of shit no one remembers.

Spongebob was pretty alright in the first three seasons when stephen hillenburg was writing, but after he left the new writers started following standard formulas for plots. The real killer is when they started trying to give the stories morals, when the original premise of the show was to be an animated shitpost