Cable in Redditpool 2

Cable in Redditpool 2

He's a big guy

A WHITE FUCKING MALE

Remember when Josh Brolin wasn't a joke?

YOU HAD ONE JOB

JUST

Would have been better in the role, fuck Ryan Reynolds.

Looks like he should be a villain for Bionic Commando. Less terrible than the Domino reveal but still terrible. It looks like they're going for a realistic subversion in design compared to their original looks and it is not working at all.

t. Kyle Chandler

Got the face down but that's about all I can give it. Still, I like Brolin so I'm willing to give it a shot.

Miscast

Thought this was an extremely old-makeup version of John Cena after losing 80lbs of muscle.

Why didn't they just cast John Cena?

too expensive

nobody outside of murika even knows that guy, he is a nobody worldwide

John Cena can't even sell in a wrestling ring, what kind of drugs are you doing that you think he could act? Also that you think Cable and think of John Cena, a wigger wrestler with a goofy personality. Fuck you.

Sometimes I wish I weren't a /k/ autist.

Not only that, the stock is wooden and looks like it was ripped off of a Tommy gun and grafted onto that one autistic as fuck gun that I can't remember the name of. Also there's a dial there for some reason. Probably to make the shoulder thing that goes up increase the incredible destructive power of the 9mm babby seeking misogyny rounds.

It has the muzzle break of a fifty cal.
The scope has no eye relief.
No trigger discipline.

I hate everything about this.

Why did you post a video of Amy Schumer masturbating?

There's also that pointless picatinny shit mounted underneath the barrel, instead of having the rails around the barrel like tacticool ARs typically do, and the grenade launcher is in turn attached to that and it looks completely retarded.

I can see what you did there

Fuck, the longer I look at it the angrier I get.

Fucking hell
And you just know the normalfags are gonna eat it up

did you found about it now ? it was basically confirmed like 6 months ago in the teaser
his daughter will also be in it they will probably tie her to x men

a fellow PUBG player, I see

Cancer

It's a TDI Vector, it's only been "futuristic gun" in a couple thousand different pieces of media.

Black actress?

adopted daughter
Hope is not a Summers by blood, and both her parents were human. She's just a retcon of Cable anyway. Nathan was the original mutant Messiah, then they retconned him and depowered him. Now he's just cyber-Rambo.

fucking casual.

why? it's a good game

The dial there is so he can crank it up to 11 when need be

they didn't pitch this idea
Wasted opportunity, couldn't think of a better Cable than George W. Bush except Josh Brolin's playing as Bush who is also acting as Cable.

Me too bro. I remember never actually reading my chromium cover X-Force number one because it looked so cool I didn't want to ruin it with creases on the spine.

non-comicfag here, who is this cable guy?

Even mall ninjaed like this the vector is still obvious. It looks like it is in pain. Someone should put it down.

Now that i think about it cable was mall ninjaed himself. All those pouches, bandoliers etc.

Guy from the future with a metal arm and a shitton of guns

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say the gun is designed to resemble one of Liefelds bombastic creations. The Deadpool movies are one big meta joke after all.

He looks good

Did anyone ever explain why Nathan was given Cable as a codename? I liked him as Nate Grey aka X-Man tbh

Now hold up for just a damn minute.
If that Vector is one of the new 10mm versions; I may forgive the sins committed against that gun just because of 10 MegaMagnum.

i don't think i do, actually

Not enough muscles and guns

Why the fuck is the handguard underneath the barrel? Why do the magazine dimensions obviously not match the caliber of the rifle? Seriously, who the fuck gets paid for this shit?

kys faggot

Cyborg mutant jesus, if he was ass raped by Rambo and Doomguy…without lube.

Cable was always a shit character. He was Rob Liefeld's typical cartoon-muscle-too-many-lines-whole-lotta-pouches meathead with a big fucking gun.

He's Punisher with white hair and Forge's robotic limbs so that Rob could use it as an excuse for more lines, minus Castle's gripping backstory. Cable never made sense

Rob Liefeld's """"""""""art"""""""""" really freaks me out every time I look at it. It invokes in me some sort of deep, primal revulsion, I think.

he has the same problem as Akira Toriyama. He can't draw feet.

It matches the dimensions of the barrel, they just hid/removed the barrel and put a big muzzle brake where the integrated flashlight thing should be.

It's called having a style. Just look at Sadamoto's characters, they all have extremely long torsos and spider limbs, but that makes them look distinctive and original.

Holla Forums here. I hate you all

Don't forget Baki Grappler

Spooky.

I think it looks good fairly true to the source material.

True that, he puts Scotts name to shame.

Peru pride world wide!

True, I could tell it was a fucked up Vector, but in the film it's obvious that the huge barrel is what'll be used.

at least he's not black

It's going to be obnoxious.

WHY WHY WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cool, you copied the description from /k/, aren't you badass

that gun is making me angrier the longer I look at it

Why didn't they just hire the avatar soldier guy?

he's wasted on the role when he could play a villain far more effectively , also looks nothing like Cable

Wrong. Everyone knows him from the prank-call. Atleast everybody I know, in Poland.

Terrible choice.

Domino is.

wot
everyone knows john cena
t. non burger

Are you that retard that screeches about Holla Forums whenever you disagree with someone?

I can verify the /k/ thread has nothing like that post (yet).
He's just being a faggot.

Has he been blacklisted by jewlywood for wearing a trump hat in a picture?

Sure buddy

You are obviously wrong faggot

no, he's just a terrible actor and an even worse person

He isn't.

He is one of the coolest guys in wrestling

It's like an exaggeration of an exaggeration of an exaggeration. It's like his characters got memed to death in some hall of comic mirrors.

(me)

Also, he's notorious for not being able to draw feet.

Now this is just gay

why so many wrestlers in a football movie?

No one wants to see disgusting fats in a movie so they hired wrestlers.

READY PLAYER ONE

have another

the gun would look better if it didn't have the magazine imo

I'm still mad it's not Pierce

Too small to be Cable.

lmao, plastic piece of shit

You're just an autist.

just cause you do something retarded on purpose , it doesnt make it less retarded.
bakis art is great tho

What a shit looking gun. This Scar-H looks way better and more suited to Cable

>>>/teIevision/

The gun is too small

Cable may be a giant faggot, but Kevin Nash reaches levels of faggotry to high for even Cable.

I could not agree more, user.

Found another picture where we get a better look at it and what a fucking shit show it is.

The worst sin is the ugly fucking useless rail they added between the barrel and the grenade launcher.

And why the fuck would you use a Vector as the main body, it looks puny as shit.

>>>/k/

LET'S GOOOO

vector is .45 acp you larping retard

Eat shit fuck nugget!

1 more just for you.

Nah, I'm looking at it now and every post that was made before my post ITT looks nothing like that.
Screech more babby

everytiem

IT LOOKS EVEN WORSE FROM THAT ANGLE

who would you rather have as a Messiah?
a cute redhead girl or…

this guy.