Ozark

Started watching this show and I have to say, i'm not that impressed.

"but it's mostly whites in the ozarks"

Can i watch one single show that's not from the perspective of a Jewish liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0367279/combined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did you expect?

Stop watching and look for another thing as soon as the first sign of poozment shows up.

Thats the only way you eventually find something not poozzed.

The good thing is that libtards arent very subtle about their propaganda so you will see that that shit a few minutes in.

it's in everything

Yes, watch Xavier: Renegade Angel

Watch Alfred Hitchcock Presents and also write your own stories.

I was born and raised in Linn Creek, and spent most of my life around and in the lake of the Ozarks region I've since moved to west texas but I lived in lake ozark for well over 20 years.

This show is fucking so insanely obviously not filmed there and the people that made it have never been to the lake that it's comical. They say in the first episode it's in southern missouri. It isn't. It's right smack dab in the middle. West Plains or Springfield are in southern missouri.

The shot of the dude on the Bagnell Dam strip and it being deserted is retarded. The strip is busy fucking constantly It's a shitty tourist trap but it doesn't look that empty basically ever.

Camden county gets like one murder every three years or so. The crime rate is basically nonexistant. There are occasional hillbillies with meth habits but that's fucking it, no cartels are anywhere near the tiny-ass tourist trap. Pick saint louis or hell, just keep the show set in Chicago if you want cartels involved. None of the towns there are big enough to warrant a bunch of spics.

Also "le evil bad guys have the don't tread on me flag" shit; "le guns are evil" shit nobody in the Ozarks thinks that, and again, virtually zero gun crime at all.

The lake is a massive tourist trap. It's constantly busy during any time but the dead of winter with massive boats, fishing boats, yachts, sailboats, etc. Watching this you'd think the town was from Mad Max.

tl;dr, I lived at the area this show claims to take place it was filmed in Georgia and fucking looks it, this show is retarded and they made a whole dickload of "artistic liberties" for the sake of shitting all over a relatively small resort community that's actually pretty wealthy. The lake has a mansion like every six fucking feet along it; lakefront property is insanely expensive.

This show is like having a show take place in Hawaii and portraying it as cold and full of violent rednecks. It makes no sense and they could've just made the setting somewhere else, but then that'd require the liberal jews that made the show to leave one of their three strongholds which is NOT going to happen, goy.

If anyone has any questions about the actual lake of the ozarks by all means ask away

This Hitchcock shorts are kino

I also grew up in Missouri, and I have been to the Lake of the Ozarks numerous times. There are a lot of conferences held in that area. It is a very expensive place to live. My family had a lake house on Stockton Lake growing up, and even that place, while not as expensive as Lake of the Ozarks was still pretty expensive.

I mean I can see some of this stuff about Barry Co, and McDonald Co (which actually does have a meth problem), but from what I can gather this show is just shitting on the midwest. Eventually I ended up living in Joplin for a number of years, before that I lived in Springfield. Crime wasn't that bad. Very few murders.

As far as shows portraying shit wrong. This even extends to "reality shows". I lived in Manhattan, KS for a tick. There was an episode of the Great Food Truck Race that was there. To watch the show you would think this was a summer tiny town with no people. I actually framed a shot to make it seem like this food truck was parked on this really tiny street with no one there. If the camera was turned even half and inch you would have seen the shopping mall, and about a dozen restaurants on either side. That city is home to a military base, and Kansas University.

Basically I hate when coastals make shows about the midwest because they make it seem like it is Mayberry circa 1960s.

This has nothing to do with anything but I live in west texas in Jeff Davis county and have been all over down here and that shit triggers me to no end. No Country For Old Men was so insanely obviously filmed in New Mexico it's not even funny, Sanderson looks NOTHING like it does in that movie in real life. They mention that Carla Jean works at a wal mart which is fucking retarded because the nearest walmart to Sanderson is in Fort Stockton which is over 70 miles away and no way in shit is a poor trailer-living hillbilly going to be driving that many miles each way. That and the just general areas and landscapes they show don't look anything like this place.

Just fucking film your movie at the place it's set, it's not like there's anybody that would mind. It can't be THAT much more expensive to just shoot at a tiny town in the middle of nowhere or a resort town in missouri, you'd think

unfortunately, movie studios care more about reality than about what you'd think

For a moment I almost thought you were referring to Arrested Development.

also is AD considered a liberal show?

It's a Reddit show, just like Parks and Recreation, Community, 30 Rock and The Office US. You know, the "i'm too smart for sitcom" sitcoms where all the gags are self referential.

Holla Forums will shit on it because reddit likes it. It's an apolitical, funny comedy show. All the actors are liberals IRL but the show itself is poz-free.

hmm… i do enjoy Community with the 4th wall gags but i don't remember the other shows having 4th wall breaks.

dude if you leave the perfect utopias of Kansas City and St Louis you will realize that the state is full of violent rednecks who will kill you on sight for being darker than vanilla white.

there's some pretty redpilled stuff about jews in the original seasons

>>>/jidf/

No dude stop watching television shows

Well tell that to all the Mexicans and Blacks that seem to get along fine. Things aren't like what the movies tell you. Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield are all shit holes.

It's complicated.
is correct, that the fanboys of AD kind of ruin it because they "get it" and you don't! Honestly I'm a fan of the show, it's well written and pretty funny but it's one of the most jewish shows you could possibly watch. Jeffrey tambor is jewish, the actress that plays lucille bluth is jewish, the guy who plays buster is jewish, created by (((mitchell Hurwitz))), (((directed by Hurwitz, and fucking paul Feig, writers: Rosenstock, Adler, Levenstein, and Weiner, produced by Hurwitz, Levenstein, rosenstock, adler, shafer, saunders, and slamon (literally shalom), music by Schwartz, casting by jacobs, art direction by Stern)))

Look there's a lot of other names involved but even for television this is a hell of a lot of yids involved.

imdb.com/title/tt0367279/combined

For general pozzing, you would think it would be way worse than it is, but a lot of the liberal shit in the show is making fun of it, like lindsay getting involved for stupid libshit causes for her own self aggrandizement, but lucille is the jew playing a wasp who mistreats her immigrant housekeeper. It's a decent show, but i could be biased because I watched it before i was privy to the liberal jews that run hollywood.

silly goy

Which is in fact what people think, but the murder rate is basically nonexistant anywhere in the state outside of the STL hellhole metroplex (Population: Exclusively niggers), and Columbia (Population: Exclusively niggers and people that are cartoon characters of social justice warriors. Seriously, if drumpfsperg came to life and multiplied himself by a hundred thousand you'd have Columbia. Fuck that place.).

Seriously fuck Saint Louis. My brother still lives in Maplewood so I have to go up there occasionaly to visit and jesus christ it's inhabited exclusively by A. Wyatt Mann cartoon versions of blacks. Lambert airport's TSA agents in particular seem to have been shipped straight out of a 50 Cent music video's club to work at Lambert

Also that sign should say "Fuck MizzouI" in place of "Fuck Kansas", Kansas is fucking great and awesome neighbors, Mizzou should be moved to San Francisco where they seem to want to be.

The better part about that joke is that her immigrant housekeeper IS stealing from the Bluth's home. How many shows would make that joke nowdays?

good point, that's why i made it a point to exemplify them putting Lindsay's altruism in a bad light, but it aint perfect. Not sure if you remember this gag or not because it wasn't a highlight or anything, but when tobias was in the independent book store doing a live reading of his memoir "the man inside me" the intro said that he, for the convenience of the reader, had substituted all pronouns with 'he, him, his'. Of course this was a lame joke so that lindsay would walk in during the reading and hear him say something that makes him sound gay, but again, with all the pronoun bullshit ess-jay-double-yous throw around these days, the very premise of the joke wouldn't really be possible.

ruined by the fag shit but at least they killed the jew and the beaner

This shows fuckin trash