*a wild Plinkett review appears*

*a wild Plinkett review appears*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7j4ToUn6iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you asshole I was going to post it. Also, your post reeks of reddit faggotry.

Paul Fag on suicide watch.

Reminder that Paul Feig is /ourguy/ who intentionally crashed FemBusters with no survivors by doing expensive reshoots and antagonizing the audience in order to prematurely destroy the Ghostbusters cinematic universe and cause the catalyst for Sony to go under.

Its going to be just another hour long rambling about clickbait articles that Mike found so he can have an excuse to shit on Sony, like with the TFA review he used to backtrack and shit on the prequels instead of discussing the actual film because they did that already on HitB. So its going to suck again.

Really going for that low hanging fruit.

They know their audience well.

Well they can't shit on Disney's Star Wars…

literally who?

I wonder (((why)))

The Plinket reviews probably take a long time to make and they waited until all the other jewtube videos came and went.

So it is a total waste of time, is that what you were trying to say?

Sure

Truly pathetic.

They should have ignored it when it came out at the cinema, discarded this Plinkett review idea and just dropped it into a random Best of the Worst. Not worth giving any special attention to.

They know their (core) audience will suck it up without question, and because they are 'attacking' a feminist movie, they won't look like total sellouts or cucks after shilling for Disney's nuWars.

they're probably just going to spend most of the review talking about the first two movies and what Ghostbusters 3 was supposed to be

THE FORCE AWAKENS WAS GOOD, GOYS!

They are not even trying anymore.

Valerian was so pozzed they probably loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7j4ToUn6iA

CHARISMATIC AS
H E L L
E
L
L

It sucks when they now only review Star Wars and capeshit.
I want old rlm back, now they aren't even that critical.

Reminder that Force Awakens making loads of money means it's a good movie.

>>>/reddit/

Mike, please give it up. You sold out to Disney, so please accept the cucks are your fans and leave us alone. We no longer care about you and your channel. This attempt to keep yourselves relevant to us is getting pathetic.

Keep on making these threads, I love the salt of crybabies

Ready for cringe.

They have a 32 minute video shitting on Star Wars.

guess they are starting to regret sucking off (((disney)))