Trump's kids NOT Jewish

Talmud law states that your mother must be a Jew to be a Jew
All Jews know this:

1 .Eric Trump's Wife NOT JEWISH (she is Hungarian)
2. Don Jr.'s wife is Jewish on father's side, so she is NOT a Jew (she is a former model and her dad owned the talent agency).
3. Ivanka is a convert not accepted by Jewish Rabbis in Israel. She is not ethnically Jewish so neither are her children.
4. Barron (our future Sovereign of the Aryan Empire) is not Jewish.

Eric's wife did not have a Jewish themed wedding as reported by the Jewish press, which every assumed made her a Jew. There were sum Jewish elements influenced by Kushner who helped throw the wedding/ proceedings.

Done
No more CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3WP1a
ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont.

Come on Jr. you can't do any better than that ugly one?

Wasn't Ivana a jew though? not trying to start shit just curious

no

Every time a goy reads the talmud, 7 Rabbi cry out in pain.

Looks like someone is forgetting about Reform Judaism, which allows paternal lineage and is accepted by the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.

Try again, crackhead.

NO SHIT
The whole problem we have with it is that their kids are going to be kike mongrels

The one on the left is ethnically not jewish

The one on the right is a jew wearing a cross

Weird

Still don't trust it, a jew is a jew

Smart, you shouldn't.

You can't be a Jew if your mother wasn't a Jew. It's not an option. And if she's wearing a Christian cross maybe you should look it up and help me out instead of shitposting

She's got kike genetics from her father regardless of what their shitty desert text says.

There are almost no Eastern Europeans that are not mongrels. Eugenics is not far away

The kid's a jew (mischling) by blood whether he becomes Atheist or not but he will likely also follow his parents religion and possibly try to backstab his uncle Barron in the future.

Jews are not a race. They are imbred mongrels. Anyone who says they are a race is giving power to the Jew.

It takes 30,000 years to develop a race. You are not a race. You are just inbred Rachel Stewart Stern!

Where the fuck are you from?

sup jidf

Who would even question Lord Barron's Aryan ancestry in the first place?

The last race that developed was the white race, and it was developed over a period of 30,000years. American Indians are mongrels of Asiatics and Cromagnons. And even that took over 10,000 years.

Jews can't be a race. It's physically impossible.

Also, it is Jews who push the "we are a race" narrative to distinguish themselves as "chosen". But it is physically impossible:

Well, there's more to human genes than just nuclear DNA. Mitochondrial DNA is passed on unchanged from the mother to all her children, making it dead easy to trace Jewish matrilineality.

Biology trumps dogma, your assertion is nonsense.

Jews cannot be a race

It is physically impossible

You are not CHOSEN

It is not RACIST to stand against your cult

You are mongrels

Half niggers are not a race

Spics are not a race

Indians are not a race

Japanese are not a race

Mitochondrial DNA actually changes over a few generations. Forgetting this fact is what gave us that "Mitochondrial Eve" business.

There is no biological Jew. Jews are mongrels. European Jewish cult mongrles claiming to be from ancient Israel (a Nation that never existed) are lying. They have some Semitic blood

Stop giving power to the Jews

Kike genes are kike genes, it doesn't matter which parent they come from.

You're full of shit, jews are not white no matter how much you want to blend in schlomo. That's why we can look at you and tell you're a fucking kike when we see you.

There is no such thing as "Jewish genes"

You're giving power to the Jew

And this is your crime in life, not mine!

Jews aren't white, if you want to consider them your kin you can and we'll toss you in the oven right along with them.

Since when did Holla Forums become believers in the Jewish religion? Science and genetics dictate the racial character of a person, not schizophrenic Jewish fantasies.

Another kike who's father fucked a goy. You're not a Jew either.

You are a mongrel and banned from the Holy temple

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

No bastards are allowed!

So she just sucks jew cock for fun and her conversion means nothing got it

Since forever. Go back to cuckchan. We've known this for awhile. Go give power to the Jew over there. We know that Jews are not a race and you're not going to call me a fucking racist for standing against your mongrel cult! Turkroaches are not a race either.

You really need to take your faggot ass back to reddit if you can't tell the difference between a kike and someone that's white.

first day on the job?

fuck off newfag.

Makes sense how Eric cucked out with regards to Duke. He can't play the "muh spouse if Jewish tho :^) card
Makes sense, because she visibly has semetic influence in her appearance but it is not that much, i.e. she is a mischling.
Fair enough. It also helps that she naturally looks somewhat Asiatic for someone with minimal actual non-European inter-mixture.
Barron is clearly the most European-looking and the most European of the Trump children, other than Tiffany who is a girl and therefore doesn't count to anything that relevant. It is Barron that could be the secret weapon of the Trumps; hell, maybe the whole Autism thing is actually a stunt. Even if he had autism it wouldn't be so bad because we would have a technological Imperium run with a mathematical perfection, like he runs his Minecraft games. Barron has to be the true heir for Holla Forums's sake.

It would be great to think that the Jewishness of the Trump children is actually all a play, that is to say they are "crypto-goyim" if you will, but Holla Forums cannot let it's guard down.

White or a mongrel Arab? Fuck off you pathetic bastard of disloyal kikery.
You're a nobody now. The spell is broken.

except they allow conversions if you're rich/powerful enough. that said, I don't think Trump is a Jewish puppet

Shameless self-check: I must have hit the nail here, for KEK has blessed me in my post!

Hey faggot, Ivanka converted. Even if she's not ethnically a kike anyone who follows that satanic religion deserves the rope.

Ivana is Czech just like Eric's wife

Genes are real user. Jews are a cult of inbreds, not a race. It takes at least 30,000yrs to create a new race of people.

Mexicans are not a La Rasa either

Where is that a counterargument to?

Yes genes are real and you can pinpoint jews using them. You really need to fucking lurk two more years before posting if you're not actually a kike.

I'd put it more at a century or two. Look that the effect that the nuclear family had on the non-tribal nature of northern Europeans, vs the catastrophic effects of Arab-style inbreeding forced onto every population conquered by Islam.

He's either a shill or a newfag redditor that can't look at a kike and tell its a kike.

Are you saying that Czech have lots of non-European inter-mixture? I think they have 0.5 to 1.0% East Asian admixture but that's about it.

Jew is passed down through the mother.

I've been here before the first flood and created much of Holla Forums's theories. You can lie for the Jew all you want. But you are still not going to convince old school Holla Forumslacks that they are a chosen race and antisemitism = racism.

Yeah I guess. But I thought you meant Ivana was a kike

You're full of shit because racism is a trotskyite word to begin with.

Doesn't matter what you would do faggot. This is the list:
White
Nigger
Asian
Abbos
Pygmies

American Indians could have been one if they had developed for another 20,000yrs or so but then Spanish came.

>>Surround your family with "Jews"

Do you guys not even 7D Chess?

Oh geee no kidding? Oh wow, you really told me.
You missed the whole fucking point, pleb. Shut your little cunt mouth and fall back in line. You're not intelligent enough to lead.
Also racism's earliest usage meant "love of one's race" but was twisted by Trotsky, not invented. You're not even on my level yet.

Look you little fucking kike. Go hop in the fucking ovens, do you think we can't look at your hooked nose and your curly ass hair and tell exactly what you are? Do you think we'll go, 'Oh he a good Christian boy and his skin looks like ours, he's white just like we are"? \

Hell no we aren't, we're aware of the fact that you tried to kill our entire fucking race and we're not going to let you crawl back to try to make amends and act like you're just one of us now. You sowed the seeds of your own destruction.

Did I trigger you, ignorant youtube educated pleb?

You aren't white, you can't blend in, my suggestion is that you and the rest of your kind flee to Israel while you still have time.

Who cares about this apart from shills
Don't give them credence, dude

You're not a Jew. Your people will disown you. You're a bastard. And all Jews are mongrels who fucked their sisters. None of you qualify as a fucking race because that's not how reality works. So cry more salty kosher tears

No shit kike.

If they renounce judaism and go onto marry goys and produce goy children they will be mischling goys. If the embrace judaism and go onto marry jews and have jew children - they will be kikes.

It really is an evolved defense mechanism like identifying dangerous animals etc.

Ayy thanks fam

Hitler's Rules > Kike Rules

Australia has the benefit of seeing what their abos look like. Making them instantly racially aware.

Pure Czech.

As long as they're less than 1/8'th Jewish then uncle Adolf is cool with it.

Good goy, its just based on religion, blood has nothing to do with this.

Fuck off, Moshe.

And they're not Jews… Except Ivanka who is a traitor. But also a sacrifice, like a Princess being traded to gain power

They are part of a race. The human race. Just as your family is an imaginary man made social construct and supplanted by the human family. Only a racist would protect their family over the human family. Makes perfect sense right?
My point is you can't just throw a living human bean into the oven like that.

You must preheat it first, or they will steal the heating element to sell for shekels.

Fuck man those nigger albinos look like some alien shit.

On the third picture, abo don't look like male nor female so how do the people know if they are female or male?

No one other than kikes actually believes this insane dogshit. Her kids are Jewish. I'm sorry to disappoint.

Soros is Hungarian. So he can't be a jew, too.

wtf i love jew now!

This.

Also Ivanka's a convert, isn't she.

Jews are a tribe of mongrels and rejects that went full isolation. They can be whatever you want em to be.
Would you call gypsies a different race? Becouse those are culturally pretty similar to jews.
The reason why all of them are so feminine and batshit insane is becouse their religion, interbreeding customs and culture of molestation produce sociopaths. Look up the thread about their circumcision. It permanently activates your amygdala.

Well to be honest who cares about what Jews BELIEVE, the fact is that anyone genetically Jewish is a Jew, and behaves like a Jew. Their evil is the result of their Jew genes, not their culture or religion. The evil is in the DNA.

They look like damned aliens. It's like a nightmare come to life.

Evil is hereditary?

88D CHESS

Jesus fucking Christ, user.

I thought that she was slovenian

I do not give 2 shits about what orthodox rabbis tell on who's part of the group or not. Conversion and genetics make for Jews. Trump has 3 kikes-in-law and any spawn of them are kikes by blood. Stop fellating the guy so much.

Everything is hereditary.

The difference between you, a rat and a banana starts with your DNA. Everything else is a consequence of that, and thereby subject to it.

He needs to toughen up, though.

your god is no different than the others, kids. Stay mad! :-)

wtf i hate trump now!

Gwenyth Paltrowski is perfect

Guys, come on. Stop this meme before it goes too far.

FYI, pictured is a jew's cum dumpster.

if you're a male and don't have a foreskin still attached to your penis you're a jew

sorry, it's just a fact

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

When I say Jews I mean real Jews: Ashkenazis. They are the descendants of the original Judean Jews that Rome conquered. Khazar theory has been proven wrong, by white nationalists nonetheless. Khazars were just converts, just like Ethiopians. Real Jews are genetically predisposed to being evil.

the dark haired jewess had a lot of plastic surgery so she would look less jewy btw

Except everyone here apart from OP that is telling the truth that any Jew genes = Jew, are also Trump supporters. You see, we don't give a fuck if his daughter is mixing with Jews. Why would we? She's not Trump you retard.

I have no idea what kind of a name Yunaska is, but I'm sure as hell that it's not Hungarian.

Well that is perhaps the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Plenty of people have had circumcision as adults for medical reasons for example, like phimosis. You don't just suddenly become a Jew because of that.

The only way someone is a Jew is by being genetically a Jew. Converts are not real Jews. Jews are evil because their Jew race is evil.

Out of Africa theory is garbage, it took hundreds of thousands of years for the different races to develop. And it didn't start in Africa. Read: archive.is/3WP1a

found this, not sure if it's accurate
ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump

you spelled kike wrong

We follow the Nuremberg laws here mate.

Joseph is József in Hungarian, not Jozef. And as far as I know every Eastern European language written with the Latin alphabet uses j instead of y. So it should be at the very least Junaska. Not to mention that in Hungarian this should be Junaszka, and that sounds very strange. Maybe Junászka? That is odd too.
I suspect that this is an Ukrainian name, originally written in Cyrillic. Now, a lot of Galician jews migrated to Hungary at the end of the 19th century, and Galicia is today partly in Poland and partly in Ukraine. Therefore I suspect that our József here was a jew from that area who first migrated to Hungary, and to the USA, transcribing his family name from Cyrillic according to the English rules once he got there.

My Zionist-Evangelical (Christian) parents always go with the story and makes me want to kill myself, we have Chosen People DNA!, we are saved. I don' even know if the story is true or it's an invention of them, according to them my grandmother's mother was half-Jewish.

Hes probably a Cohen, thus spreads his tumour throught the male lineage.

Might be Jewish. Zelnickova is the female form of Zelnick. Some finds for Zelnick: Michael Zelnick, Robert Zelnick, Strauss Zelnick, Frederic Zelnik, Meier Tzelniker.
Comes from Moravia. Moravia could be also noted for where the Frankism was relatively wide spread at some point, who in large part converted to catholicism (externally).
By the way, John Kerry's paternal grandparents were Jews from Bohemia who converted to Catholicism. Kerry is married to Teresa Heinz. It said the Trumps and the Heinzs are related. "John Henry Heinz's mother was Charlotte Luise Trump, a sister of the Donald's great-grandfather, John Trump."

this.

I'm white but my upper eyelid is somewhere in my forehead. I swear its somewere up there!

I-I can feel it!

…kurwa. :(

2 requirements following old Jew traditions to be a Jew:

1) Have some matriarchial bloodline with jewish elements (not needed to be fully jewish family, just one jew is enough)
2) Accept Judaism as a true religion, or, if secular, reject opposing religions. If have a jew in your list of ancestors but reject Judaism, then you're not a Jew according to Jews themselves.

Becoming a Jew is beyond bloodline, according to Judaism own standards. Much harder/elite-esque than Holla Forums makes it seem.

Do you have rice fields over there? There's a few of them in Hungary.

Fuck off, Chaim. You're not white.

Jews took our names

#RosenbergWasRight

Sinead I hope you know that mudsharks are kikes by default..

You're the one who doesn't know shit. Holla Forums in general knows that Jews are a race, and are evil because of their genes not their memes.

The one requirement to be a Jew according to The Bible:

Being a patrilineal descendant of Abraham.

Protip: Those who call themselves Jews aren't.

It all comes from the father, even in the kike books. It's always "X begat Y" and the X is always a man. The maternal bullshit is something they decided after WWII when they had to pretend Hitler killed all the Jewish men.

This thread is a fucking clusterfuck. Just to categorize this for any potential lurking newfags that have zero idea what the hell people are sperging about, there are essentially 3 different concepts of what makes a jew a jew:

1) some people think 'being jewish' strictly means you adhere to judaism, the religion, and that is it, there are no genetics involved

2) jews are an ethnicity, but said ethnicity only "counts" if the mother of the children was jewish, as per jewish tradition, as they don't consider children of male jews "real jews" much of the time

3) jews are an ethnicity inherited via the same fucking mechanism as any other genetic or inherited trait, regardless of which retards believe #1 or 2. This is what most of, if not all of, Holla Forums believes, because it's correct.

Just to expound upon #2 there, it makes no difference whether other jews consider the children of a male jew "real genuine jews" or not. Their opinions and convictions about the subject make zero fucking difference to us. The entire point is that much of who we are are determined by genetics, including behavior, and much of what we know universally about jews are that they're insidious, passive aggressive, nepotistic, materialistic backstabbing dishonest wretches with no morals, ethics, or honor. Therefore, all of those latter traits are in part passed on via genetics, and it makes no difference whether they inherited said genetics from father or mother. If they have those genetics, they are jews, and they will behave like jews and are not to be trusted. Just because other jews don't consider someone a "real jew" does not mean they won't act exactly the way a "real jew" would.

Educational lesson concluded.

Trump Jr's wife's father isn't Jewish

Jews = a religion and 1800s of Judaism isn't enough time to develop a full ethnicity. Mongrels are mongrels are mongrels

Without the religion they are just mongrels. You can psuedo-intellectualize all you want about "gene theory" they are only an ethnos because of the collective racial faith which tells them (and people like you) that they are are a chosen race.

The power of the Jew is increased every time you call them a race.

Mexicans are not an ethnicity, they are mongrels.

Punjabs are not an ethnicity they are mongrels

Russians are not an ethnicity they are mongrels

Slavs are but slowly disappearing as they mix more and more.

American Indians are an ethnos

Keep your retarded lessons to yourself, pleb. You're not intelligent enough to do more than lurk and tweet

You're not Holla Forums. You're youtube and memes are the reason Jews have power.

Ishmael wasn't a Jew… Rachel wasn't his mother. Abraham was his father.

Protip: you're KKK version of Christianity isn't Christianity. If it was, it might have prevented race mixing.

says the faggot who triple posts and uses reddit spacing.

you aren't fooling a single person here, yet another high school fucktard pretending to be an oldfag. Your "arguments" are also massively retarded, but what good would it do to explain how and why? You would just mudsling and bitch and scream right back and attempt throwing insults around that have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Lewis J. Selznick and David O. Selznick, early Hollywood producers, similar to abovmentioned Frederic Zelnik who was an early movie producer in Berlin.

Of course Trump has his own Hollywood connections too, and even last week he met with Ari Emanuel, the brother of Rahm emanuel.
http:// money.cnn.com/2016/11/20/media/donald-trump-ari-emanuel/

Meant for

What is an ethnos?

I'm 1/8th Cherokee but the rest of my blood is German.

In what universe is she ugly? She's given Don 5 kids too!

You're a mongrel

I think she's a qt tbh

Some Jewish Elements by Kushner
Like lox and bagels
Whitefish salad
Kippered Salmon
Corn-beef, pastrami
Jewish Rye

Well she chopped the boys cock

I see…
Still gonna post on Holla Forums because I fucking hate kikes.

For a moment there, I thought I was looking at inbred Irish retards. Holy macaroni.

[dem quints be checked]
Friendly reminder to be successful in Himeytown, you have to play to give the Jews something back. Donald Trump sacrificed his children at their altar. Ivanka and Eric married Jews. Ivanka in particular converted Orthodox Judaism. Donald Jr married a sort-of-crypto Czech. Not bad considering she chose Christianity. Tiffany is dating another Jew.

Barron is the last, and the only unsullied and will grow up through the most important years of his life living in the White House. Meme him into going with a gloriously Reich-eous woman, marrying young and being the heir to the God Emperor that we know that he is.