Injustice Thread - Plant Cumdumpster edition

I know this is more of a Holla Forums subject, but is anyone interested? They also made a new comic series.

Poison Ivy was really made for angry, scary and painful sex

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicbooksonline.net/comics-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why make this thread on Holla Forums if you only want to talk about the game?

We don't have to talk about the game. The story will suffice. We also had plenty of Injustice threads in the past.

Speaking of the footaget hgat I've seen its weird to see Ivy do so much physical combat. I'm glad they included more plant attacks but still Ivy never struck me as a physical fighter. I do like Bane's design.

Did any comics for this come out yet?

After the Injustice comic's conclusion, they have made a side-comic called Ground Zero that focuses exclusively on Harley Quinn because she had no chapter focusing on her in the game's storymode. They have made a new comic to tie in with Injustice 2 showing off the new Suicide Squad.

whats the clock king going to do? His whole schtick kinda got usurped by asking siri what time it is.

Don't get me wrong his episodes were some of the better btas episodes and he had style, but unless they're going to give him the time stop device that was broken in the show his only power is being punctual.

Well he is in one episode of JLU with the suicide squad and he basically helped plan out the mission.

Nobody fucking likes suicide squad, when will they get this?

Honestly, the only version of the Squad that I actually like is the DCAU version.

Depends, if he's metahuman Clock King, than he's going to reverse time, if not then he can plan out operations with pin-point accuracy.

He's more useful than Calendar Man, who's for all intent and purposes just the Arkham universe one.

Namely a fat fuck who kills.

Whoop dee fucking do.

Yeah, that episode wasn't bad.

Are there any good Suicide Squad books you guys would recommend? I've only read some issues from Rebirth and I've liked those so far.

His current version relies on clock themed gadgets and can see few seconds into the future.

A fat fuck who kills at specific holidays no less. He's completely useless in a black ops team. Not unless they wanted to do a mission during the holidays.

Let's see, we got the staple Deadshot and Captain Boomerang, Katana and Croc were from the movies, the Temple Fugit version of Clock King, Man-Bat and Orca (because why not have 3 muscle in the team), Captain Cold is new (as far as I know, the Captain is never been in the Suicide Squad. Guess they couldn't spring for Mirror Master) and is that the Polka Dot Man at the back there? What, Kite Man, Ten-Eyed Man and Crazy Quilt aren't available?

Clock King's never had the power to reverse time, though.

Even the superpowered Temple Fugate version only had the ability to look forward 4 seconds in time, which is close to useless.

But hey, they put fucking Scarecrow in the game, who is also close to useless in combat.

I love both of them, but what?

Clock King only worked well on the JL episode because they were on an infiltration mission where they needed to steal an magic armor. I can't even well how he'd work on a straight up fight.

At least Clock King is useful for tactical support. I'd like to know what the fuck Calendar Man going to do?

There was a version of him in The Batman who had time control powers

What the hell is Batman going to fight? They've got 7 or 8 of his rogues gallery in there.

He's in charge of food supplies. Dates and Sundaes.

Why does every single female in Injustice possess a horrible face? Most novice 3D modelers can instinctively create a decent looking female face. No really. It's that easy these days. So that means that they had to intentionally create terrible looking faces, and they keep getting away with it.

Why is this acceptable?

Alright, that was clever.

Don't you know? Attractive female characters are problematic because they raise an unhealthy standard for how women should look like. No really, this is what Western video game companies are like… One Youtuber who investigated how bad Mass Effect Andromeda got told by inside sources that Bioware didn't want to improve the character models for this very reason, despite in-game artists going out of their way to improve them. There is a PC culture alive in companies like these that while not enforced by mandate, they are shared by all members out of fear of offending their audience.

With that said, Netherrealm has gone out of its way to sexualize their females this time, unlike in MKX which sensibly covered all of them. Poison Ivy and Black Canary look better than most, but Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Catwoman look like crap. Unlike Bioware, I am gonna go out on a limb and assume incompetence instead of saying they are intentionally designing it to be as ugly as possible.

I don't know they still have a lot of SJWs infiltrated there like the people who written and approved Black Canary's line about being a angry woman in a man's world.

It's still an improved over what they've done with women in MKX or what Rocksteady did with Ivy in Arkham Knight.

His first TAS episode had him on par with batman in straight combat because he memorized news footage of Batman's previous fights. I suppose you can bump him up to at least taskmaster level with prep time.

You do realise that's been her main gimmick since she was created, right?
Ollie is a whiney Classical Liberal, she's a more modern Liberal.

Huuuh, I wonder if we could place heroes on the Political Compass, based on actual statements and choices…

That could be as problematic as that religions of superheroes site, how many times do heroes actually have to make a choice according to politics, ethics, etc? Usually they're just written as WE'RE ALWAYS RIGHT YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG, so it's often just the writer or the publisher's politics.
There's couple of heroes with concrete positions, like Question and Rorschach being Randroids. Well, with 'Schach, he more embodies moral absolutism like Two-Face embodies Daoism, it's what he IS.
What side of Civil War they came out on would be a start. Ugh, this could be a lot of work.

Very few characters have definitely political positions.

Hawkman is one of the few outright conservative superheroes and even then, he is written as a strawman for Green Arrow to argue against, and so were Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner way back then.

While its easy to say every damn other Marvel superhero is a leftcuck liberal because of the current creative team behind them, Captain America has been more conservative because he belongs to a different time period, and he is largely believed to be libertarian because of his actions in Civil War.

He's more like a social democrat.

I'd still say the women in Arkham Knight are more attractive than the ones in this game. And I didn't like how they made their women in Arkham knight.

Its weird because Catwoman was the only female in AK I found hotter than all the others, while she is the worst looking in Injustice.

Catwoman is hot in fucking everything.

She's best grill.

Catwoman a shit.
SHIT!!!

Take that back

Blame Netherrealms, they can't model a girl to save their lives and they wind up looking like Trannies. I think someone on Holla Forums pointed out they just used a male template, threw some tits on it and called it a day.

It actually like looked better that way, in most cases

Such as?

The problem was mostly the faces. They were too squared jawed and I find nothing wrong with the bodies.

hopefully they treat Superman right in this game and don't just turn him into some big baddie by combining him with Brainiac or something.

Being a Superman fan is suffering.

Looks like they are on intent to redeeming him.

That was a pretty useful power for that Diavolo fellow. And for Nick Cage in that one movie.

I really can't stand that fat negress ape cunt.
Shit awful character and just fucking annoying.
Weak, pathetic, obnoxious, interfering and without any plan or reason for being apart from as a token NIGGER.

Wow she just outsmarted Batman, she so GO RICKY YEAH MOFO GUN DANG BILLY YO WADDLE SHEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Really, user. Then no worries you will love what happened in the Injustice comics.

This art is gorgeous.

Oh hai Jason Todd.

I hope you're fucking joking.

It's not great but its alright.

Could be Tim.
Or hell, could be Dick. Come back to get revenge for his fucking stupid death.

Tim is currently trapped in the Phantom Zone and the only one who knew how to get them out was Superman since nobody else knows what happened to them. Dick is a possibility given he is an undead, but since Jason is established to have died in the Joker's hands and he used to kill people while masquerading as Bats in Arkham Knight, its highly possible its him.

Nah, man. This art is fucking gorgeous.

The first and the third are very nice. Vampire Knight is well done, but too cartoony.

??

It means politicians.

Ok I got to admit that was pretty cool.

Only reason I wanna play this game is because I wanna fight Darkseid as Superman.

Honestly, I just wanna play as Superman.

guess here's to hoping it comes to pc

is this the retarded space Nazi superman AU

Why do they need to shoehorn the suicide squad into absolutely fucking everything now. That doesn't even make sense in the context of Injustice, it's just blatantly retarded.

Don't expect them to get Darkseid right bud. External media hasn't gotten Darkseid's powerset right even once.

Darkseid is too stronk to have in external media and be accurate

Darkseid *IS*

Well he's not a nazi but in this AU he was an authoritarian dictator. Not really an original story.

Because of the movie, duh. DC is trying and failing to make Suicide Squad into their Guardians of the Galaxy.

I don't remember ever having a monkey's paw

It's the power of the Holla Forums monkey's paw

You mean THAT catwoman is shit.

This character is so pointless, her only reason for existing is to be Harley Quinn's sex-toy. Prove me wrong.

She's also an environmentalist mouthpiece, as well as an environmentalist straw-woman.
That pun would have worked so much better with Scare-crow. But also been kinda obvious.

The funny thing about this is that the eco-terrorism schtick has been taken over by Ra's Al Ghul and he is one of the biggest Batman villains and more relevant than Ivy, making her even more superfluous.

Does he still do that or did he move to just terrorism about corruption and justice? I know in the Nolan movie he was more about justice in general than eco-terrorism.

What's it like not having good taste? Were you born that way, or was it a lifestyle choice?

I can't say since I haven't read a single Batman comic in years. But I wouldn't be surprised if he is now a hardcore vigilante that roots out corruption with deadly force.

Pick one. Unless you're the same shitposter that keeps harping on everybody else having shit taste but you.

She occasionally been depicted as a man-hater too, but instead of being a gross Tumblr hambeast, she always acts vampish and seductive even though she also finds men smelly and disgusting.

So she's a hypocrite?

Given she uses men as things and tools to manipulate while still wanting to kill them all, yeah.

Spandex doesn't work that way
Also >fake tits
eww

I'm kinda worried Deathstroke is gonna be a DLC skin for Deadshot, which is such bullshit because Deathstroke uses a sword for some of his attacks while Deadshot doesn't.

I mean you can get away with Zoom, Power Girl and Jon Stewart being premium skins but not Deathstroke.

And fuck Netherealm for making Mr Freeze a DLC skin for Captain Cold.

And/or just a sadistic cock-tease, given her typical wardrobe, even when not actively seducing.

mfw we will never again have the faceless, intimidating, cool-as-permafrost, manipulative mastermind Slade.

Superman did nothing wrong

Normally I'd jump at the chance to applaud anyone who killed Green Arrow, but I don't agree with Superman. He's a bit of a cunt and the comics pump his power up way too far, so that he's not only inconsistent issue to issue but it makes the games seem stupid.

Okay I never read any of the Injustice comics, but why is Superman scared of Brainiac? Was Brainiac the one who destroyed Krypton in this continuity? And if so, why doesn't Batman just ask for the other Superman to help him out instead? I mean I'm sure alternative Batman opened up some form of communication between the two.

Also is Green Arrow back from the dead?

This Green Arrow is from a third dimension, Dr. Fate Saved Injustice Black Canary, introduced the two and gave them a lift to some fourth dimension entirely. Now I guess they're returning/coming to the Injusticeverse.

Apparently he did destroy Krypton only to collect Kandor in this continuity.

Has any MK character?

So close. So close.

Dude Jared Leto lmao

that would be extremely painful

At least you've got who you wanted. Top of my wishlist was Black Manta and now he's Never EVER.

I think he was among the leaked DLC characters.

They wasted a fucking character slot to bring Joker back when he's not even important to the damn plot. We could have had Booster Gold, Atom or someone else actually freaking interesting but no we had to get Joker again for the fucking normie crowd.

Nah, she was pretty interesting before B:TAS bastardized her and turned her into Harley's lesbian buddy. Before that she was more environmental extremist with a mistrust of men who nonetheless wanted Batman's dick because he was not like everyone else.

Always
Unique
Totally
Interesting
Sometimes
Mysterious

I like the game's version of his Omega beams

I hope Spawn doesn't get within 100 miles of this game, but that whole him being in Injustice meme is so fucking forced that it has to be astroturf to build hype for a decision WB Games made around the time they announced the game.

(((Todd MacFarlane))) would have been already all over promoting his appearance if he was already in the game.

Why the fuck does the Joker look like Max Landis?

And why oh why is he still doing that Cesar Romero impression? It fit his character in the first game, but here it just comes off as retarded.

Joker's facial structure looks terrible. I feel guilty now because I did draw a kind of edgy joker like that when I was in highschool with the whole emo bang and knife. I also gave him fingerless gloves and a worn purple coat with some fabric sown on to cover tears. I made him look like a clown vagabond killer.

Who is this Joker? Jason Todd?

If you wanna read the comics, go for
Year1
Year2
and year5

Some are saying this Joker is just a fear gas hallucination and that Jason is the fake Batman going around killing people

I actually like the design

Eh, I guess I can see the appeal but the realistic face just throws me off.

Nether improved the graphics quite a bit, but they are far from the quality of games like Arkham. I can't understand why they can't have better developers.
Anyway, the leaked dlc lists ibclude Katana, Starfire, Terra, Static Shock and Klarion, who knows why.
Pretty sure this game will have more than one DLC pack.
And if that's the case, I would love to see these three, but I don't know if they are alive in the story.

Because of Suicide Squad, I'm guessing.

Because of Teen Titans, I'm guessing.

Same as Starfire.

He was in the mobile version of the first Injustice, although I'm surprised he's DLC, I expected him to be in the base game.

What. The. Fuck.

To be fair, Arkham Knight's graphical improvements took Rocksteady an assload of time, and is part of the reason why the game's actual content is so bare-bones.

Wat?

Well NetherRealm was never that good when it comes to graphics, MK9 looked dated even when it came out, Injustice looked like total ass and MKX while the best looking game they've put out still has some shitty character models like unmaksed Sub Zero and Jax's daughter.

Looking at Injustice 2 it's basically the same case as MKX, the stages and everything else looks top notch but the character models are super hit and miss.

Grodd, Bane, Deadshot, Atrocitus, Captain Cold, The Flash, Swamp Thing and Dr Fate all look top notch, everyone with a visible face? Not so much.

Starfire is still alive, but she was trapped in the Phantom Zone by Superman along with all other Teen Titans. Only he knew what happened to them.

Is it me or is it weird hearing Steve Bloom as Hal Jordan.

It's weird.

Starfire, Red Hood and Sub-Zero confirmed.

why did they give starfire african facial structure?

Damn I knew I wasn't crazy. She looked like a nigger.

I hate all of their looks. No creativity.

Good to know I wasn't the only one who saw it.

Probably someone snitched them to their WB overlords.
"Oy vey what's this we've been hearing about "attractive female characters? It's like you're trying to start another shoah!"

has starfire ever been portrayed as african looking? i had to look up why firestorm was black when i saw his reveal, at least it was already an established comic story

IIRC Red Sonja served as inspiration for her and she is from an alternative version of Russia.

I feel this is more out of incompetence than an agenda, as many of the MK vs DC characters had manface and were sexualized.

Poison Ivy should be a zoner like Dhalsim
Vines for long distance attack and a spore clouds.
Let Swamp Thing be the close-in bruiser.

How did Bane completely change but still has the same stupid push/shove moveset?

He's a big guy.

Same thing with Joker.

Should not have the fucking Captain Cold, i'm sure superman bizarro kills him in the injustice comics.
Would be great the sub-zero or even Frost here instead.

The Teen Titans let subtle that her race are space niggers,

Why because there is a specific slur against them?

Stelar had a disgusting animalistic behavior.
Their Planet is colonized and their people are slaves.

Black Canary is a better cumdumpster.

At least they stuck with shorts this time. That half shorts half leather skinny pants was annoying.

That is the wonders of character customization.

Oh, fuck me, I thought El Diablo was Zsasz for a minute. I was about to say, "is Waller fucking retarded?" But that's a rhetorical question, it's the Injustice universe, they're always fucking retarded.

Some people got early copies of Injustice and I can already tell the story is a mess that doesn't fit continuity

"The weak should fear the strong"?

Appears so.

No fuck, has characters here that went killed during Injustice 1

I was actually really liking Superman and the actions he's done to support his ceasefire until Issue 15 in the original comic, really now why would demi-god Superman care about a non violent protest in Australia when they're probably wars still being fought and murderers still running amok, children being killed and starved etc.

The point is there's so many more important and MEANINGFUL things he could be doing to save more lives (be it with extreme force and violence) than to stop one of millions of protest around the world, it hasn't even been a week and he's already deviating drastically from the cause he created, I can't even bring myself to blame him, but the writers, its like they're trying to force "evil" on him and covert him into every other predictable mega powerful super villain with a tragic back story,

I think Superman is better than that, he was raised by amazing parents who installed values till he could vomit righteousness, it's hard for me to believe he would go south so drastically even when tragedy strikes, it shatters my immersion, it's not realistic for me knowing superman backstory and upbringing which is still valid in this world, because i know that even as strict ruler he wouldn't harm innocents and know when to give second chances, know when he needed to kill and when to stop, when to act and when to ignore petty things like protest.

I wish the writers had taken this chance to challenge the readers to a more gray world than a black and white one common in almost all comics, it's always good and evil, good guys or bad guys, Superman is going bad, flash is good etc, i'm rambling now…i'm just disappointed because i know too well where this is going and that in a couple a chapter I may end up hating what superman will predictably become, a mega villain/dictator like any other.

You are not wrong. Super killing the Joker was OK, but killing Arrow was weird, and soon he was killing more and more, when there are ways to remove the bad, crazy apples without blood spreading.

Yeah, but MK9 had more love. The characters look cool. But talking about that, how about some skins?
By the way, mute the video, the guy is annoying.

Youtube did us a favor and just muted the video from existence instead.

Well it saves on taking up another character slot at least.

TRASH

At least they got the female faces down properly. Also I always approve of boob window.

DC might release some legacy skins, so, expect some Bruce Timm stuff, and others.
I imagine they might give Wonder a Barda skin.

Me too, but I expected more "power" in that girl. And maybe a bit more muscle.

Well, "properly" is a little bit strong. Let's just say it's not the hardcore man-face syndrome like in their previous games.

Well they are much better modeled either way. I can't stand man face.

You want some thunder in them thighs?

This would be a better build for her.

Did they fix the manface on their women issue?

Well, that's interesting.

You know damn well they didn't.

JUST
It's missing they put Icicle and ChillBlaine here and still not even a Sub-Zero signal.

noice

PLEASE ED

One match with skins.

Nice. I want to sit on her face and fuck her tits.

Power Girl face is messed up.

???

Stewart's face looks too young & the shadow on Powergirl's face makes her haggard. Also ROUNDER.

Holla Forums here I hope none of you fags buy this.
The game is full of SJW and "cinematic" shit, its shallow as fuck and has the worst monetization of any fighting game.

Literally only the Boone autists in the fightan game general will buy it because their nigger friends will.

You want a good fighting game with no anime, you play Killer Instinct 3.

I wasn't planning on buying it anytime soon because I am a poorfag, so no worries.

Just pirate it if you really need to
Fucking thing is mediocre at best

Proof?

The game is full of SJW
Explain to us how the game is pozzed.

Bust up

cuck my life into pieces.

Is Raven in the game? I will buy it if Raven is in the game.

I'm still pissed at Freeze being a recolor of Cold, if it was the other way around fags would complain about Batman villains taking up too many spots again.

But on the plus side, they gave him a shit design, so clearly the developers were pissed at the fact that Freeze was gonna be a reskin.

Ah well.

Task Force X, I believe. A good episode.

Anyone remember that episode of Batman:tBatB where her mentor Wildcat (a world champion boxer and all around good fighter) lament at how he was growing old and felt useless compared to other superheroes. And even considered BC to be useful than her because she has a single superpower being the sonic scream when he had none.

Besides that bad intro, all these pre-match character intros are pretty interesting so far.

No, but they had that episode in Justice League Unlimited, too.

That was a Justice League Unlimited episode, The Cat and the Canary.

It was a really good episode.

The first game's Raven sucked ass.

makes sense.

Honestly for some reason that line fits Wonder Woman more than Black Canary.

It would be funny and appropriate coming from Wondy.

Its ironic considering Wonder Woman's sole motivation in the games is becoming Supes' cumdumpster. Poison Ivy does this shit a lot in her intros, many of her quotes are about how trash men are.

So here is the story mode, Holla Forumsmrades.

The story mode is fucking disappointing. It boils down to a fight between Superman or Batman. Pick your poison.
- The Batwanked Mary Sue
- The edgelord Man of Murder

I don't want to sound like Tumblr, but it would have been better if the story ended with Supergirl as the heroine. You know your writing sucks when this shit is preferable.

You have against Supergirl in general, or this one?

Gone, gone, The Demon's starting character slot!
Rise, rise, Bat-family to fill up the plot!

Will The Demon ever come to burn and smash?
Only if you part with your hard earned cash!

Your available funds not of a sufficient spending mass?
Worry not, get a discount for DLC fighter season pass!

That was too cruel wasn't it?

More like I have it against the tv show version.

Did somebody webm the endings?

With all the girl power stuff in comics lately I prefer anything but that, especially considering I thought she was going to steal the ending the moment she was announced.

The hilarious thing is that Supergirl is actually the one that needs saving in the story from both Batman and Superman.

Why you have to hurt me, like this man.

Well that's something, now it's just a shame Supes is still an edgy killer.

It's funny how Bane has been around for so long, but the nolan film bane has basically trumped the old bane.

why is superman a nigger

Pute gold user, pure, solid gold.

At least the WW costume looks good, but, it would be interesting if they changed Brainiac too.

It's the superman from Grant Morrison's alternate universe where everyone is a nigger. From Final Crisis & Multiversity. He's also the US president in that universe because muh Obama.

It was completely logical, though, there would've been very little difference between Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze if they were different characters. Better if they didn't put Mr. Freeze in at all.

So I got a question

How come of all people Green Arrow takes the brother eye thing a little light?

Similar tech, wildly different personality, dubsman. Not enough to put them both in the same game, mind.

Steve Blum Hal Jorden wireds me out

Because you aren't supposed to disagree with Brother Eye.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

anyone got a mega to the Injustice comic. I am severely behind and need to catch up.

There's always this
readcomicbooksonline.net/comics-list

Does this imply there's an alternate universe where everyone is white?

Earth X

Can King Superman wear his pope-hat in this game?

It's the Obama-Superman from Final Crisis.

Batman is such a sad betacuck in this ending for Catwoman. And fuck this game, the design, uncanny valley of ugly characters, the casualization, microstranctions, DLC and everything else in this game.

Don't bother reading the first series, like half of the story got retconned for the new game

dear Lord, that is awful.

Between this and turning Superman into the Plutonian I'm in no rush for this to come to PC for a pirate. Sprinkle on top the issues you said and the added feminist dialogue and it might not even get that.

Why do I even try with this bullshit that is super hero comics

Eh?

The I dont need no man and I can do whatever I want part I think

but that is kinda Cat Womens character

I can't wait to see Etrigan dropping mad rhymes during the intro scenes.

A Bat comes to battle? Why, you're having a chuckle!

Shut up and fight, demon.

That's just hilariously stupid. But then so was the story.

Straight -> Gay Spectrum with WW in the middle

From the left side: Catwoman, Barbara Gordon (seated), Zatanna, Black Canary, Powergirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batwoman (seated), Vixen, Poison Ivy, & Harley Quinn.

Probably the funniest part about the story is how they shoehorn in new characters, and try to keep "fan favorites" relevant.

Harley Quinn has no reason for being in the game, neither does Catwoman. Both of their roles would be better served by other characters, and Harley's voice combined with her appearance is really unnerving.
The main villains aside from Brainiac are "the secret society of Super-Villains" but they should be more accurately called "Batman and Flash Villains featuring Cheetah", and Damian Wayne manages to be even more fucking insufferable than in Injustice 1.
Atrocitus shows up in story mode out of nowhere and leaves after like 4 minutes, making no difference to anything. Love Atrocitus, but wanted him to be more relevant. Same goes for Swamp Thing and Captain Cold.
Wonder Woman is worst character in appearance and writing.

Captain Cold would have never fucking ever went along with a fucking genocide using the "muh sister" card was such bullshit

Why would Grodd even trust Brainiac?

When did the assess become so fuckable?

Most of the villains who sided with Grodd got nano-bombs in their heads, ala Suicide Squad, well Deadshot and Captain Cold though, Captain Cold was just pissed at his Rogues getting fucked fighting the Regime, and several retcons of the comics later.

Not to mention how cringe worthy the dialogue is most of the time. Also they even reference lobo dying and him coming back is unlikely which is retarded considering he can regenerate. They also killed him off with Harley Quinn which is more retarded.

Like fucking Injustice 1 had a better story than this shit show

since Injustice 2 is just the alternate earth

the faces in this are so uncanny valley, they make la noire look like live action in comparison. lots of lips and teeth.
it's pretty amusing that the story shits all over the injustice comic plot. it's like they figured they would just throw a bunch of stuff from the recent tv shows in there, for no reason. (although black firestorm constantly going 'dr (((stein))) told me to…' is funny if a bit on the nose.

>They get _?

Thank you.

Where's the rhyme?

Does anyone the screencap of the guy on twitter that called Tara on her bullshit?

Ed Boon said that the Comics and the Mobile game are like "sons" of the main game. So in a way, the game and the comics are just at this moment two separate and independent stories sharing the same name.

Well, they are building up for Parallax sd the next big bad guy. Not s terrible choice, I guess.

Idunno why you gotta bring console war shit into Holla Forums but its a fighting game what do you expect?

NRS cant optimize shit on PC

in story mode someone asks him that and he says "I will stick close to him and act loyal, then find the perfect moment to kill him and take his shit"
then not two minutes later he says "Braniac cannot be defeated, he's unstoppable". Basically story mode takes the mutually exclusive 'plots' (quick blurbs) of each of the character's endings and throws them in a blender because fuck it

yeah, but the original comic and the first game were in the same continuity, so either IJ2 isn't canon to the first game or they just stopped caring about having a canon. I know, it's the second one.

Bizarro Trump who will have all the same traits as Obama-Superman

Raven doesn't appear in the game at all. Not even in Cyborg's ending where he re-assembles the Teen Titans.

Because the game doesn't want to deal with the fact that Batman is an asshole and a hypocrite, so they can only acknowledge his questionable choices (like teaming up with known MURDERER of innocents, Harley Quinn) through quips.

Thing about the Harley Quinn thing is they could have easily explained it away by having Batman not treat her with unconditional trust, but instead justify that he's keeping an eye on her to make sure she actually reforms. But NRS is extremely incompetent at writing.

Wonder Woman is so fucking out of character in Injustice 2 that I suspect that she's not actually Wonder Woman at all.

Then I remind myself that NRS can't write to save their lives and their Batfaggotry stops them from writing anyone right.

Battle-chuckle, user-kun.

Nigga, you retarded.

I still have no idea why they had both Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy in the game, it felt too much like the same character, they could've taken one out and put in fucking Metamorpho or something. Same problem with Superman and Supergirl, but at least Supergirl was important to the story.

I find it hilarious how much the game wants to paint Batman as a saint while simultaneously showing how doing morally questionable shit. Best example is the end fight between Superman and Batman which literally starts because Bruce sucker-sliced Clark, who, mind you, wasn't even threatening him, much less attacking him, with a piece of kryptonite, yet Batman is still the good guy somehow.

And I actively cheered when Wonder Woman skewered Harley Quinn with a sword after the latter gave some bullshit quip on how Wondy was the true bad guy. Er, no, Harley is still an evil, psychotic bitch, it's just that NRS is obliged to kiss her ass because DC won't stop pushing her at the expense of literally fucking everyone. It's just a pity she didn't fucking die from it. Supergirl, you dumb whore.

They missed a golden opportunity to show Superman "liberating" Gorilla City.
Grodd would just need to change his mind with another gorilla in some Zoo before being caught and raid Keystone City, funding "NEW Gorilla City" during injustice 2.

That was the right thing to do lad. Clark was about to start this shit all over again and Bruce ensured he had a chance to stop Clark before it happened this time. And he was right: They needed Brainiac or they could very well lose more cities.
Are you implying Regime Wonder Woman is not a massively evil cunt?

I totally disagree with being pissed off about it because I like Cold as a character whereas I find Freeze to be an exhausting boring one-note character whose ethos has been sapped of any of its value by overuse. We get it, your wife's on ice. Fucking yawn.

That being said, they've done next to nothing with how different the characters are. As he's utilized, Cold's only role in the story is to whine about his dead sister and the rest of the Rogues. He could have easily been replaced with Freeze whining about Nora and it would have actually fit better.

Actually considering how much of Cold's dialogue is "Muh dead sister", I would not be surprised at all if Cold was originally planned to be the skin for Mr. Freeze, but when they were part-way through coming up with the character models WB mandated Cold replace him so that they could promote Legends of Tomorrow.

The thing about the game is that there are way too many villains for such a hero-on-hero conflict driven game and the bulk of them are (unsurprisingly) from the most popular, most developed, and most over-exposed Rogue's gallery. I think NRS likes doing so many Batman villains mostly as a crutch. They can show Bane and everyone knows what he's about. The same really goes for all of Batman's rogues gallery. So when their presence in the story amounts to being worthless Jobbers (as is the case for the entire society), at least people have some idea who the worthless jobbers are and what they're about.

I know. I wish I wasn't so good at calling this shit

Clark was literally just talking to him, not doing anything, and Bruce slices him with kryptonite because fuck you, he's Batman, that's why.

It's shit like this which makes Batman such an insufferable douchebag, attacking and undermining his teammates without provocation because paranoia. It's even worse here because he basically fucks up any chance of him and Superman resolving their differences peacefully after having worked together earlier. You don't strike first and then act all innocent about it. Maybe that was the point to show Batman's hypocrisy, but it sure didn't seem that way.

Compared to Harley's garbage redemption, she's by far a better character.

It's because of their new motion capture technology. If you actually look at every character that doesn't wear a mask/have a non human face, you'll notice they all look really average/unattractive. Motion capture is cool and all but they kinda forget Super Heroes aren't supposed to look like regular people

Blue Beetle looks really bad. Isn't he supposed to be a teenager? Because he definitely sounds like it, but he's built like a college football player and the dissonance is really jarring.

Could The Question fit into a fighting game or is he simply too "normal" to fight superheroes?

God damn, the big blue boy scout just can't catch a break when it comes to video games. Is it so wrong that I just wanna play as a superhero in spandex fighting for truth, justice, and the American way in a game that also isn't fucking horrendous?

That would be fucking amazing. Plutonian didn't give a fuck.

He probably could, but they'd have to find some way to differentiate him from every other martial artist in the game and he'd have to have some kind of a trait.

Yeh and Lee Harvey Oswald was just standing there not doing anything until he shot the fucking president. Don't pretend it happened in a vacuum, Clark was going to kill their shot at getting back the captured cities and Batman stopped him.
It's shit like this that makes me realize you're a bit of a fucking idiot. It's not "paranoid" to think the guy who said "I'm gonna kill Brainiac" is going to kill Brainiac. It's not paranoid to think the guy who you let out of prison and told you he's never going to return to prison might do the same shit that got him there in the first place again.
Supers fans are the absolute worst. At least Batman can fail, he failed at raising his son, he failed at protecting his family and his city, and he failed to defeat Superman when it mattered. But Superman can never be in the wrong because you just won't allow it.
What would you have done in his situation then lad? Fucking Superman is throwing a bitch-fit and is going to kill Brainiac, how do you defuse that situation while still achieving your goal of keeping Brainiac alive?

Harley is shit but WW is worst character in the series, don't delude yourself.

You're really at fault for expecting this not to happen. The comic even showed signs early on of sucking hard.

This whole goddamn franchise could be solved by capes just having some goddamn sense. Both sides are fucking retarded. One is retarded by refusing to kill at all, and other is retarded by taking it to the extreme and enslaving everyone. If they had just agreed to do their old thing, and just hand some maniacs to the authorities for execution/kill them themselves, none of it would've happened.

I blame Superman and Batman personally, because they are both idiots of the highest degree.

I bet the reason why Batman and Harley get along so well now is because they both shed a lot of tears over the Joker getting fisted by another man.

Superheroes fighting each other is the only marginally think that comic book writers can come up with anymore, and they can't even do that right.

Last I checked, Superman wasn't holding a fucking gun to Brainiac's head and ready to pull the trigger at any moment. If we go by your logic, then Batman should have shanked Superman as soon as he started walking towards Brainiac.

The only idiot I see here is you. If Superman is getting ready to attack, you strike. You don't stab first, and then wonder why Superman might be pissed that Batman's first response is to move them right back to square one with violence.

Nigger, this entire shit started because writers love to have Superman repeatedly fuck up. Damian was a little shit who made his own choice, Batman did not make the choice for him. Superman is the one that keeps getting cast as a villain, along with poor Wonder Woman, so Saint Batman can wreck them to prove what a badass he is.

You don't make a situation actively worse by resorting to violence while it's still calm and a chance of defusing the situation peacefully remains, that's how. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what a Batman who isn't written as a paranoid retard would have done.

Harley helped nuke a fucking city and is even other character think she is a loose canon post-Joker. If anything, she should've been killed in the first Injustice game.

Maybe you don't quite get what Superman is, but he doesn't need guns. The guy is a weapon. Superman was saying "I'm going to kill Brainiac" which when you are looking at a man who is able to destroy the entire Green Lantern corps with just his natural ability, it indistinguishable from holding a gun to his head.
If Superman is getting ready to attack the guy who is your only chance of saving the remaining cities, you strike. You don't say "I'm gonna kill Brainiac" and then wonder why Batman might use gold kryptonite to stop the living God from executing the will he can do in less than a microsecond, sending them right back to square one by deciding who dies again like he did with Joker.
Injustice Superman isn't Canon Superman buddy. You don't have to go through hoops to defend him because you think slandering him is slandering Prime Earth Superman, that guy will always be a paragon of virtue. But Injustice Superman is a faggot.
Damian is a shitty character in all media, but that doesn't make Bruce's failure of raising him in the Injustice Universe any less real.
I mean did you miss the Tower of Babel where Batman was pointed out to be an untrusting asshole, and Superman was perfectly in the right? Did you miss the part where Batman repeatedly fucks up and endangers everyone, and then his refusal to admit his own mistakes strains his relationships with his partners? Since when does Superman "keep getting cast as the villain" outside of Injustice and Miller's work? Wonder Woman is your weirdest argument yet, she hasn't been good for decades.

Did she help nuke the city? I thought that was Joker's idea and they didn't show if Harley even had any connection to it. Of course she idolized Joker but I don't remember them linking her to it.
Yes, she should have, as should Wonder Woman have. Superman may have had a chance at not becoming an evil asshole, but Wonder Woman in Injustice seems to be inherently a bitch, which she used to goad Superman into becoming one too.

So you don't have an answer. I'll ask again: What would you have done faggot?

what the FUCK where they thinking with that jaw thing on Superman in campaign, it was the most distracting thing ever.

and wasting a spot on the fucking edgy teenage joker

Yeah Superman's fucking chin armor was the gayest looking thing I've ever seen.

If it makes you feel better, Rocksteady's Superman game is shaping up pretty good.

Came with the gear system. WB Games really has a hard on for armored kryptonians.

Scarecrow has this problem where literally everyone in the game no-sells his fear gas because there are no animations that it has any specific impact on. It makes him look like a complete loser.

Glad to hear they kept Scarecrow accurate to character.

Why SuperHittler is wearing this crap in his jaw?

there should be an option to fight as wimpy normal scarecrow

Wait, what?

Metaphors, what are they?

Maybe you need to rewatch the scene, but Superman never directly said "I'm going to kill Brainiac, so get out of my way.". He is just standing there, Batman has his posse on hand to back him up, Superman has his, and neither is making a move, merely debating.

Except Superman wasn't getting ready to attack Brainiac. He starts, then Batman stops him, and they start talking. Then Batman immediately escalates by slashing him with gold kryptonite, basically taking on the role of instigator for the conflict that follows.

My entire point just flew right over you head, didn't it? I'm talking about Injustice Superman, buddy - the entire plot of this series is because he repeatedly fucks up, I'm merely also pointing out that this is something that writers love doing with him.

Bruce has absolutely no control over what Damian does, which is my point. Raising Damian is not a "failure", because it's not like Batman abused him. Damian became a little prick all of his own accord.

Yeah, Tower of Babel was good. Pity the animated adaption had everyone sucking Batman's dick. Batman's supposed distrusting nature never seems to wreck his relationships, so it's not like he ever learns not to undermine his teammates from it. Here's another instance - Batman: Hush. Probably more if I think about it some more. Justice League movie seems primed to go the same way. Wonder Woman, admittedly, yes, she doesn't get screwed over that much, I was probably thinking of something else.

She kidnapped Lois and strapped the detonator to her. She was fully in on it, which makes her survival all the more puzzling.

Scarecrow's nightmare sequence indicates she feels doubt and regret for what she's influenced Superman into becoming.

You're a lolberal aren't you

Nope, I'm a sane man.

"Okay"

Who was that character from Guilty Gear that was like a doctor with a paper bag on his head?
That's all I can picture when someone says they want to play as Crane instead of Scarecrow

I AM A SANE MAN!

Dr. Faust. Former evil surgeon, basically Scarecrow if Scarecrow reformed into a good guy.

I've got a friend or two who work at WB, so I hear things here and there. Game is part of the Arkhamverse, Brainiac & Lex Luthor are the main villains, working together. There's also Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, Doomsday and Mr. Mxyzptlk. From what I know, it's heavily inspired by Infamous, Prototype and Crackdown, but with more cinematic action setpieces akin to the Arkham games. Probably going to be debuted at E3 now that the new Batman game has been sent back to the drawing board.

Potential DLC leak.

I guess they know what they're doing.

Does your dad work at Nintendo too?

okay
Nigger fire

Ah, the unlikable whore and nigger pack.

HE FUCKING DIED IN THE COMIC THOUGH

It's like nothing fucking mattered in the comic. Just nonsense that never mattered. Thanks DC.

Probably signed an agreement not to say anything till the pack is officially announced.

I like how they paired the blonde up with two black guys

What if its Atlee rather than Terra Markov?

They just don't give a shit anymore. They brought the Scarecrow back without explanation despite him being the first casualty in the comic. And Starfire is going to be playable even though she is stated to have died when she didn't.

Who's more at fault here though? DC or Warner?

My guts say its Warner because its easy to say the studio in charge to rush out the project when some work need to be done. They really dropped the ball in the story here, because lots of shit are left unaswered and many plot threads are left hanging not to mention they went for the safest plot resolution they could have gone which is Batman vs Superman.

These injustice's packs just bring sponge
characters that no one likes or cares about.
The next pack will bring calendarman.

More like misandrist and straight, unlike tumblr.

Its pretty obvious the comic and the game are spinning in completely different directions for some reason.