Wtf Holla Forums i thought i was supposed to hate jews for being greedy not whites??

wtf Holla Forums i thought i was supposed to hate jews for being greedy not whites??

also, jokes aside, it was a pretty good film. i'm lovin it!

WOW

who's "we"?

People dont hate jews for being greedy, they hate them because once they get into positions of power they use that power to silently exterminate every other race

Fuck of satan it's not greed it's fucking over all other people to the point of destruction. Except for the crazy KKK types who put out ads subverting other races we don't really give a fuck about other people we just want to be top dog. They want us destroyed while also being top dog.

Whites even with our greed have been overwhelmingly altruistic. Go suck a dick and call me when the Huns start having yellow guilt and doing as much charity as whites to "atone" for building empires on other peoples blood.

Yeah we fucked up Africa but we put a shit ton back for everything we took. Schools, modern medicine, technological advancement etc

WOW

shuddup druppy guppy cumsgin
ur gunna b eragidabid lieg u dezerb 2 b

There is nothing wrong with greed inherently, greed is natural to a certain extent. If I don't have a abundant resource I am not going to share it like you share your wife. Take care of your family and volk before trying to save the world. Greed becomes destructive it is not destructive outright.

As for voting I don't live anywhere near the Americas or Brits

Neat

Do you have no reading comprehension?

[citation needed]

Africa was always fucked up, the niggers decided not to be civilized and to go around chopping off heads while living in mud huts. They even sold off their own people during the slave trade and continue to embrace slavery today. Whites have nothing to do with all of this.

This, they are terrible when they gain any power. The greed is just a part of their rotten nature, at their core lies malice and a seething hatred for everything that is good and noble. Usury is bad by itself but what a kike does with his earnings is far worse, because he uses that wealth to bring ruin to the very society and people on whose backs he has ridden.

A king, a despot or even a tyrant is at least one of the people and share with them plenty, a kike will destroy for the sake of destroying until nothing remains.

It's debatable, wasn't the core of the argument so for arguments sake I conceded one point which in hindsight was not really that relevant

What are you talking about? Isn't the real estate guy who thaught him how to fuck over the founders a jew?

Fuck you fags

go mcfuck yourself

>You have to spend all your shekels buying bullshit food at one of the vibrant places where you shit your guts out afterwards!

Reread my post you schizo

I enjoy a good mcdouble and fry