BREAKING: Assange "digital isolation"

Other urls found in this thread:

mundo.sputniknews.com/politica/201611261065116906-Guillaume-Long-WikiLeaks-red/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/802346028049502208
john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger
mobile.twitter.com/YoumnaNaufal/status/802159773663842304
archive.is/BVJXa
media.8ch.net/file_store/67243add1a636e89cb27e2c6299eb6a0dd701b4cc478a4523a645e4f4a37c8aa.webm
soundcloud.com/user-266487710/julian-assange-fcm16-full-interview-audio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mundo.sputniknews.com/politica/201611261065116906-Guillaume-Long-WikiLeaks-red/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/802346028049502208

Assange is dead

That is the most likely deduction until proof of life is obtained, hence quotes in title.

I'm sure picrelated.jpg is a LARP, but it's congruent thus far, at least in that the narrative is going from "fake news," to "fake news swayed election," to today, "fake news from Russian sources swayed election."

This fits in super super well with the compromised to discredit hypothesis.

its not looking good for his odds of being alive, thats for damn sure. He hasn't been seen since before the raid. They fucking black bagged his ass most likely. Shit he could just open the window and yell out or wave, make a fucking paper airplane write his name on it and throw it outside, anything to show he is alive.

Nope, this is utter BS. Any attempt to present wikileaks is compromised makes no sense. Their operational security has been top tier for the entire time they have existed.

Yeah, it's getting really tense.

>(which is historically non-biased and doesn't offer opinions, beginning only after Assange's 'Internet' was cut)

That's false, you're pushing another talking point or a bogus fact you read on 4chan or /r/conspiracy. Wikileaks' Twitter account had opinions before Assange's internet connection was cut off.

Yeah, ok CTR.

Well, we'll know the truth at some point.

I'm hoping that all the signs pointing to his death and Wikileaks compromise are really a "black PR campaign" (if an unintentional one) and the Wiz comes back to us alive. But since it's likely that he's being kept alive to suffer a fate worse than that cartel faceskinning until he reveals the PGP, sources, employees, and keys etc…

Fuck, I hope he and Wikileaks get the fucking respect they deserve, and that history remembers them for what they actually are instead of muh Russians.

As congruent as any LARP can be and without any evidence to support it anyway.

that article has spectacularly backfired on the Washington Post by the way When you're quoting a source that says The Drudge Report is a russian propaganda website you're committing a journalistic suicide.

Guilty - I'm parroting a talking point I've heard that fits in with the information I currently have. I've only been following them since the collateral release and only with some interest since TPP; intensely since DNC leaks. I'd heard this enough that I agreed with it without verifying it, thank you for calling me out on my laziness.

I'm definitely open to the idea that he's not dead, but I find it to be more likely that he is. However, I am not sure how the narrative would be constructed that would result in his death being accepted by the public without significant backlash.

Then again, most people have little info about Wikileaks or read about them along the mainstream narrative, so perhaps it's more easily done than thought.

Especially if those that call out in protest do so from the same platform that crafted/uncovered Pizzagate.

Let's see what happens next.

Well we have:

An hour long phone call to a conference in Argentina on Oct.26

A video interview with reporter John Pilger recorded on Oct.30

john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger

A recent photo of him with a lawyer from Ecuador was posted on Twitter. Nov.14? I'll find the link tomorrow.

all fake

call and video have already been debunked, find something new with a time stamp or something and that would lend to its credibility. Trust me I wish he is alive he is a good guy who seems to have morals, very rare.

Hang yourself, yid. Reported.

I wish we would fucking hear something already.

This is a fair point but the damage is already done for a lot of people who may not hear this counterpoint. I'd argue that most folks aren't following the fake news narrative as much as the Chans are. Further, I'd wager that for many, Wikileaks is only relevant in the context of them "slandering Hillary for Trump 2016."

Update:
Phone interview with "Assange" tomorrow at 10 am GMT. Let's see how this plans out.

mobile.twitter.com/YoumnaNaufal/status/802159773663842304

Sorry, forgot link.

It is my understanding that Sputnik is a literal agent of the RF and therefore not any more trustworthy than the "MSM" is. If this another thing I have wrong, please advise.

wikileaks and Julian assange were ALWAYS a limited hangout and controlled opposition. He's probably sitting in a fucking MANSION with the rothschilds right now laughing at all the fucking idiots worrying and theorising. He has completed his task and I'm sure he'll be compensated greatly. The only information he leaked was what Soros or the Rothschilds wanted.

archive.is/BVJXa

and if he's sitting on such damning or important information why aren't they releasing it? What's their agenda with their scheduled releases? why release encrypted insurance files or precommitment hashes instead of just DUMPING THE INFO.

hes a puppet dancing on strings for a higher power

man I hate Assange now, you sure set me straight

wtf I hate wikileaks now.

Here's a simple litmus test for bullshit like yours schlomo: Why would any controlled oppo ever release the level of corruption wikileaks has? Look at Alex Jonestein for some real controlled oppo. Motherfugger wont even name the jew and loves our (((greatest historical ally.))) :')

where are the deleted emails? or hrc or tcf? weiners 650k? there was hardly anything in those last leaks people didnt already know…. ooooh media collusion and spirit pizza parties!!!

trumps uncertain barely victory gave them perfect reason to protest and he hasn't been inaugurated yet…. and hardly anything implicated hrc in those leaks. imagine the riots and civil unrest if those recounts dont go his way

reported and filtered

how do we meme Ecuador into not being cuckfaggots anymore

they're cloning him
it takes a few weeks

Still waiting for confirmation (i.e. dubs)

Further from the "LARP." (Anyone have an archive?)

That guy just said he's dead and the files won't be leaked lol see

forgot pic

Oy vey

I want to see the shit 'hit" to the fan and plus also too I wouldn't mind be to get draft for to fight in war but I am to thinking now is to be not bloody likely

No, for example the morph cuts are a new editing technique (available in the latest editions of Adobe Premiere) see and this Julian Assange speaks slowly and he's not the most eloquent so they probably had to cut a lot of hmmm… and silences to have a final cut of 25 minutes.

You're an idiot, they don't have access to everything, they can only release what they receive.

if you have a greater threat you can inflict the lesser punishment without retaliation. pistol whipping is an example.

also the type of information he is releasing is so shocking that it will take the public quite a long time to realize the truth of the world they are living in. the conspiracy is just that monstrous and incomprehensible.
no one gets redpilled overnight its a slow process of discovering a seres of facts that are connected to each other.

remember we don't know what in the insurance file but the target being 'blackmailed' by it probably knows what some of it is and is scared.

So the game is thus:
Assange ( and other like minded people) have to red pill millions of people over a period of several year by spoon feeding out the proof of deep corruption.
the opposition have to try to discredit the released info while attempting to disarm Assange (and like minded people).

I agree with this guy. If WL has fallen and assange is taken then you can theorize what their next steps would be. All experiments seem to be proving it. Link WL to russia and make the public lose trust in assange slowly

He was a drama queen. Spacing it out worked well before but he was cutting it too close to the election. Dropping the megabomb on election day is not effective. He should have opened with the most shocking leaks first then we wouldnt be in this mess

>>media.8ch.net/file_store/67243add1a636e89cb27e2c6299eb6a0dd701b4cc478a4523a645e4f4a37c8aa.webm

Holy shit

Who's the autist who keeps trying to sage spam the thread? Can the mods do their job please?

wew

MODS = GODS

Sage spamming just makes it more difficult to find out if a thread is shit or not.

Apparently they REALLY dont want us to talk about assange, hmm…

ez

Here's what happened. The Ecuadorians went to grab him. He resisted, they accidentally killed him, every shit their pants because that wasn't the plan. The plan was to hand him over. Now they done goofed and consequences will never be the same.

How close am I?

Huh? I don't agree with OP's presentation of the story so that's why I use SAGE – because a better thread could have been made instead. I'm not spamming anything.

So you're saying John Pilger would be a participant in the hoax, along with the Swedish government and their lawyers too, Pamela Anderson, the organizers of the conference in Argentina, etc.

It's more plausible that Assange is alive and still stuck in the embassy and the NSA / CIA / whatever aren't going to try to do anything to him for now but instead, now that Wikileaks doesn't have a leader, they're targeting the rest of Wikileaks and trying to infiltrate them to prevent the release of the John Kerry e-mails. Something like that. I'm not worried about Assange, I'm worried about his anonymous associates.

You missed the 50 posts the spammer made

Audio of the Assange talk earlier.

soundcloud.com/user-266487710/julian-assange-fcm16-full-interview-audio

oh OK but I think I've seen that particular moron before, someone also did a similar thing in another Wikileaks thread a few days ago. I don't know what he's trying to accomplish, it's just stupid.

The last 3 insurance files officially released from WikiLeaks did not match the pre-commitment hash files. This is a HUGE RED FLAG! The pre-commitment files are there for this very purpose, to prove the validity of the files which were later released. The only reason you release precommitment files is to prove that the files released are legitimate and unaltered. When asked about this, WikiLeaks tweeted that the precommitment files were for the decrypted contents of the insurance files. ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG! That a is totally preposterous assertion. The pre-commit files are supposed to assure the integrity of the encrypted files. And when they match, you know the contents of the file, when decrypted, will be unaltered files which WikiLeaks originally encrypted. It makes no sense to release a precommitment file for the contents of a decrypted insurance file. NONE WHAT SO EVER.

So the question remains, why were the 3 insurance files released altered from the originals? And why did WikiLeaks lie about it?

Combine this with the all the fishy activity surrounding WikiLeaks and Assange, the appearance of so many LARPers and disinformation bombs. What can we conclude?

WikiLeaks is currently unable to adequately explain this behavior or provide unequivocal proof of life and therefor WikiLeaks can not be trusted. The latest cable leaks may have been released by the CIA for all we know.

Imagine the damage a covert agency could inflict with a weapon like WikiLeaks under their control. And, of course, the damage they could prevent… Like preventing pedophiles in high places from being further exposed.

The onus is on WikiLeaks to demonstrate their operational integrity. Assange would never allow doubt like this to fester in the public. WikiLeaks entire operation was based on trust. That trust is now in question. And they are the only ones who can restore it.

test