Do you guys just get turned off from a show because is live action, even though you know it's good...

Do you guys just get turned off from a show because is live action, even though you know it's good? I just love cartoons and anime so much its just that I put off any live action show I come across.

Are any of you like this or is it just me?

Not at all. I will try anything, movie, tv, anime, manga, western comics, webcomics, cartoons, books, etc. as long as it has a story/characters that I can get into.

I hate animation adaptation of live action shows and vice versa. It's rarely done well.

But I don't have a preference between the two.

I am not turned off by the live action itself, but the last live action show I can remember watching on TV and enjoying is Diners Drive ins and Dives, I tried game of thrones since I am a huge /tg/ fag but it was incredibly disappointing and the pacing is fucked to high hell.

I dont like Anime in general, I do like cartoons and Movies, the problem with Live Action shows is that they just talk and talk nonstop about normie crap because they dont have budget to do cool shit, If I wanted to see a bunch of normies talk about their life, I would watch Soap Operas.

Anime on th eother hand, may be good for action if you search in th eoldies, but I prefer Movies and Games, I dont like Moe shit, those girls are to realistic for my taste, if anything kids Anime has the best girls. however I do prefer realism when it has action /violence.

Why do you keep capitalising random words?
Are you Chris-Chan?

There is things that just look better that way like "Anime" compared to "anime" or "Soap Operas" vs "soap operas"

Yeah, but it's not for it being live action, it's due to it being bad live action. I can watch kino or the Twilight Zone, but I can't stand shitcoms.

Yes because cartoons have no limits while live action does. Any special affects you would need in LA can be done much better in 2D while also looking pretty awesome as well.

Yea I do. Perhaps It means I need to grow up. Fuck knows.

It's no secret that there are some sequences that just work better when animated. In fact, I'm having trouble thinking of stuff that works better in live action. All I can think of is stuff with animals and plants. Animation allows for a lot of exaggeration , which makes stuff more interesting to look at, but most people have been exposed to more live action stuff, so when they see animated stuff, they think it's too over the top, which means it's childish and overstimulating to them.

You're definitely not alone, but you're a minority.

That's some high level autism bud

Why is Holla Forums the most autistic board?

Cartoons

Cartoons seem to bring out the worst in people.

I doubt he even knows about this site.

No, I get turned off from a show because it's shit.

They fap to shapes, it's just as bad as tilefucking.

You realize people are shapes too?

We are all as bad a tileguy

you are so fucking new it hurts

Only when I was 3

Yeah I really dislike live action and much prefer animated shows and movies.
There's nothing I hate more than live action adaptations of animated shows or movies.

I only hate current year live action, I could endlessly watch stuff like Columbo, Magnum P.I., and Knightrider.

Do you have any proof he knows?

People are 3D polygons, cartoons are 2D shapes, and anyone who gets off to 2D is mentally ill.

We're all absolute madmen here don'tchya know?

the funny thing is 2D stands for Anime exclusively ( according to 2ch Actual Otaku lingo)

I feel the same way, live action movies just look plain boring, especially the newer one where the color palette is just blue and orange.

Is fapping with one eye closed degenerate?

People with Maladaptative daydreaming are also mentally sick however they are also responsible of most escapism in media.

Never heard of this until now. Didn't think this was an actual thing.

Doesn't sound like a real thing. Sounds like a pseudoscientific way of saying procrastination.

It reminds me of how autists like chris live in their own fantasy world because they find the real world is shit.

No.

You'd think that it would be the comics side of the board but no.

bump

The last live action show I watched that was worth shit was Marco Polo. The vast vast VAST majority of them are abject trash. Even the new Not Top Gear isn't very good.

A big part of it might be the shitty lighting and camerawork, as well as obnoxious, shoehorned characters in modern live action.

This