Is Newt Gingrich dangerous?

ia801206.us.archive.org/4/items/SchrodersBankTAVISTOCKINSTITUTETheMcClaughrysBlog/Anticipatory delllocracy'- Britain's Tavistock Institute brainwashed Newt by Jeffrey Steinberg -EIR-7.pdf

Excerpt:
"Gingrich's remarks were a startling confession. While masquerading as a "conservative" out to defend "traditional American family values" against "the Left," "the imperial Congress," and "the bureaucratic welfare State," Speaker Newt is, in fact, an over-aged New Leftist, dedicated to bringing about the evolutionary collapse of industrial soci­ety, the American constitutional system of representative self-government, and everything associated with western Judeo-Christian morality! As a true believer in the Tofflerian theory of the Third Wave, Newt is devoted to the idea that the U.S. Constitution is an outmoded document, and that the nation-state itself is obsolete and ready for the scrap heap of history."

Is Trump still considering him for his cabinet?

Newt Gingrich is for sale. Depending on who pays, he is either dangerous or almost harmless.
As far as I know, not anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong.

try again

Gee, I wonder.

His pet project is MOONBASE so I'm down with the Newt.

No. Last I heard its off the table.

Newt has always been dangerous
He is very smart and is able to assess and reassess the political landscape and then insert himself into the side of his choosing. His analysis on the 2016 election was very accurate, this makes me respect him but not trust him.
He is not a neocon but a Rockefeller Republican which is only one step to the right of neocon. It is another jew subverted bastardization of conservative republicanism, meaning they are liberal on domestic and social policies. They seek to emulate Alexander Hamilton (Aaron Burr did nothing wrong) applauding efforts like internationalist and realist policies, supporting the UN, and promoting American business interests abroad sometimes moreso than at home. They were the ones that opened the door for the neo cons that have had control since the 80s.

Newt is good to keep close as an adviser but never give him any power.

Give me a fucking break. I'd pay real money if Gingrich could even describe a political theory like that, let alone be a "firm believer" in it. In b4 "mu PhD!" He's still a retard

The only thing Newt Gingrich has ever firmly believed in is his own fucking fortunes. He's as close to a perfect nihilist as I've ever seen.

Good b8, though. 8/8. Totally got me to respond, didn't ya!

Thanks.

Thanks.

Jews on the right are infinitely more pernicious threats

Gingrich is a swamp creature with no convictions.

Newt Gingrich is a dangerous lunatic who is sometimes on our side, othertimes he's as neocon as it gets, on occasion he's almost paleo, and from time to time he's for sale, and the highest bidder changes often.

I like him, I'm a big fan, really, but I don't trust him, unless he's talking about the moon, of course.

Gingrich is a political mercenary. He is true neutral. The man cares about nothing but his own wealth and wellbeing. So yes, Jewt is capable of being dangerous. Is he a current threat to Trump? Doubtful. He knows how to pick a winner.

Tremendously so. Thats why all of the bullshit about him getting a position is simply that.. bullshit.

Newt Gingrich was able to become speaker of the house. He is without a doubt dangerous person and NOT OUR GUY. That being said just put him in charge of NASA and I don't give a fuck.

Didn't he try to persuade Trump to drop out after the scandal hit? Sounds like the kind of bad judgement Trump wouldn't forget.

I get the vibe that Newt is like the Republican Bill Clinton. He is willing to wheel and deal wherever he thinks the political winds are blowing.

i honestly don't trust any politician, the longer they've been in office the less so. sucks for trump because he has to choose from the pool

sometimes I think a full blown coup d'etat would be better where his family and real friends become heads of state

All these anons itt saying he shifts with the winds. Must be why he was calling for another HUAC. I was so excited about it too…