Request for Wisconsin vote recount sent

archive.fo/pUVGp

The election commission in Wisconsin has received a request for a recount of the votes in the state narrowly won by Donald Trump more than two weeks ago.

The request was filed by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein.

Ms Stein has also pledged to file vote recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

A Hillary Clinton win in Wisconsin alone would not overturn Mr Trump's lead - it provides only 10 votes in the crucial electoral college that gave him victory in the 8 November election.

Other urls found in this thread:

wisconsinvote.org/election-results
elections.wi.gov/node/4436
archive.fo/IAQnT
archive.is/TQGQs
investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-three-million-votes-were-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
archive.is/BuWSo
archive.is/pneot
tsumino.com/Book/Info/25760/1/sometimes-a-cat-clears-the-weather-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thing republicans weren't the ones tearing up ballots and rigging voting machines.

Why the fuck is this annoying jewess spearheading this campaign? She told people that Trump would be a better option than Hillary before the election.

Because that money is gonna disappear into a off shore account where the green party will bring it out in the mid terms.

Soros handed her a nice paycheck lad.

She probably gets to skim some off the top

I'm not entirely sure why they are doing this because Michigan is a paper state and they already recounted so even if two states flip she still loses, and the margins for it are not able to be accounted for by error without some serious fuckey business.

Maybe a distraction form something?

you guys seriously underestimate the autism of the green party

the greens are retards wherever you go

She didn't expect Trump to win and was hoping to cash in if he lost. That didn't happen so Soros working behind the scenes getting her to do Hillary's dirty work.

also, PA will never do a recount. PA recount is a nightmare situation, which is why it's so hard to trigger. There's no evidence of fraud, already over.

there's literally nothing to worry about

dunno why the election commission would even entertain this, it's not like she's able to win any of these states anyways. Basically this is her trying to get votes back from clinton that were probably stolen from her so she looks better

because she's trying to hit the threshold for federal funding

yes, and tbh clinton probably did steal votes from her.

What is she gonna say if the recount results show the Green party with less votes than it had before?

'No refunds'

She's trying to outright steal it. She is pushing for a hand recount and trying to court (((supporters))) to do the recounting.

This is Soros' plan to act while everyone is complacent. This is why the shills have been trying to make it seem as if Trump has flip-flopped when he is biding his time to prevent Obama from doing anything stupid. I've always said the (((Green))) party was full of shit.

trump already had 5k votes taken off of him
they're stealing it

wisconsinvote.org/election-results
elections.wi.gov/node/4436

And there it is. These people deserve to hang.

Why is this making you so mad? They have until 12/19 to file for recounts. It's done this way every single election.

Or is this your first Presidential election?

Stein is a Trump supporter. She is trying to do away with the Hillary won the vote nonsense by exposing all the fraud

If you were a Jew and had an opportunity to embezzle money off dumbass Democratic voters, wouldn't you?

Even more, Stein's numbers went down and Hillary's numbers went up, showing how this was being done to benefit Hillary.

Take your heads out your asses and look at
They are already stealing it. And Stein has bashed Trump before. All her comments were made when she thought Trump would lose.

Yes, it should be noted that this is just news of her submitting a request for a recount, not the commission's affirmative reply that they would recount it.

What's the chance of more votes going to the emperor?

Take your head out of your ass and realize that this happens EVERY SINGLE ELECTION.

It's like Holla Forums is a board of 12 year olds who have never seen an election before 2016.

Until that "evidence" materializes out of kosher air. How hard is it to find an out-of-work programmer and lay enough money on him to "confess" to rigging the totals in Allentown? That's enough to build a prima facie case for fraud and have some Obama appointee approve the (((recount))).

Then we have to start the whole purge thing we've been talking about. It's ironic how hard lefties are trying to stick that fork into the light socket. It's as if they just don't realize how much Trump has already done to save their miserable lives.

Sigh. Once again, a fucking Jew has started a stab-in-the-back legend. This will end well.

No it fucking doesn't. Kill yourself if you are going to be this useless or this much of a shill. The numbers do not change by this much.

so she just filed it and they already took off 5k votes? that's ridiculous.

actually, they're just reporting different numbers to begin with, a recount hasn't even started. is probably just concern trolling.

>she makes history in 2024, as the first female president, Ann Coulter, defeats her in a landslide

Yeah, I'm afraid it does. You'll learn this in 2020 when you see the exact same shit happening again. I've seen every presidential election since 1980 and this always happens. Always.

You fuckers don't get it, she's not doing it for herself, she's doing it for master Killary and lord Soros

You fail to realize this election is not like every single previous election. People are downplaying this, but don't any of you think it's strange that both Hillary and her party are way too quiet?

The "discovered" absentee and early voting ballots that have overwhelming voted for Hillary are the point of this. ((They)) keep "discovering" more and more, now that they know the gape ((they) have to make up.

Didn't Stein have an arrest warrant against her in North Dakota?

No it fucking doesn't. I can bet I've seen more elections than most on this website. If shit gets stolen, you fucks will deserve it because people like you are running damage control for (((Stein))).

That's what I've been saying. She's swinging things for Hillary because Stein was at a disadvantage in that state.

Yes.

Why is she doing it then?

convenient distraction for fraud.

Stein spent a lot of time bashing Hillary towards the end of the campaign. I wonder what's making her do this now?

Still, I'm not worried. This is a win-win for us. If they steal the election from Trump, we massacre leftists in the streets. There's no downside.

I'll bet the Greens are even worse at opsec than the Democrats. Anybody out there have 1337 skillz to check those emails?

all talk. what actual political and financial actions did she take to confront Hillary?

>Still, I'm not worried. This is a win-win for us. If they steal the election from Trump, we massacre leftists in the streets. There's no downside.
You misspelled "Jews."

Michigan only uses paper ballots, and PA's voting machines do not have a paper trail. Good luck trying to overturn those with a recount.

To fuel the foreign interference accusations media's hammering lately. With this, they'll have a precedent to challenge results on every state won by Trump.

Stein was trying to ingratiate herself with "true" progressives and NeverHillary Bernouts for a future run, since she assumed Trump would lose. Her VP is financially tied to Soros.

There will be less people on board and less people receptive to the idea thanks to the shills blaring the idea that Trump is flip-flopping and all that. Aside from the people either in denial, sleeping on this, or a little of both and acting as defense force for Stein and you have an issue.

This.

Reading Comprehension.
You need to work on it.

How fucking new are you?
Hillary shat all over Obongo when running against him, didn't stop her sucking his balls when she needed the support or wanted a job.

Jill Stein is loyal to the left and to the Jew, and both the left and the Jew wants Clinton.

It should be obvious - she's the proxy.

Clinton can't challenge this shit, it would be thrown back in her face in the manner that she accused Trump of not accepting the outcome regardless; so here comes lil Jill Stein, ready to take up the task and serve as Clinton's (and by extension, the left's/Jews') proxy.

archive.fo/IAQnT

i was arrested across states for a warrant they had out for me - for tickets……

how is she not arrested already?

This is how they're going to steal the election:

First, they'll find a fabricated (((fraud))) in WI results, then both media and Democratic party will come down hammering those foreign interference accusations and provoke a national commotion to recount the votes in every state won by Trump. And then, some abstentee ballots and votes will (((misteriously))) reappear and give barely enough advantage for Hillary to win those states.

They couldn't rig enough the election results before because they didn't knew how many people would vote for Trump, and any attempt to rig it without knowing would be blatant. Now that they have the exact number, they can make enough votes disappear without raise any suspicion.

This, tbh fam

The election was just a sham to see how many votes they had to pull outta their asses to pull an electoral win.

All this "don't talk about it, dismiss it, don't give it the credit of concern" strikes me as bad advice - nothing WE say matters considering the media is overwhelmingly pushing this narrative, and WE ought be crafting a counter-narrative and making preparations rather than just hoping normies do something for once if these people spring some shifty shit like this.

Stein can't even file for a recount in MI and PA. It's either a retarded ploy for attention or a jewish scheme to buy a waterfront home.

I still say it's both.

I'm sure Soros has attended to that.

I could say the constitution says killing white people is legal and normalfags wouldn't read it to make sure.

How do we countersignal this? "Hillary lost, get over it?" What makes a recount more credible than an initial vote total? If they want this all to end in a coup/war, do we really have any tools to prevent them from overturning the table?

fucking GROSSSSSS

wat?

Yeah, and that's why she is targeting all the states where Trump had close victories.
Not Commifornia with it's non existent ID-laws.

Maybe in France.

We need to spread the idea of recount fraud.

Fucking disgusting.

THIS

This nigger is right. Every election some kikes come out of the woodwork and bitch about the EC and some voting fraud. Hilly already concided the election and for the most part has rode off. Jill just wants some news cycle time and of course that sweet SWEETS donation money from the goyim

Until she gets enough EC due to a fraudulent recount.

Then she'll "Graciously" accept the position, and be "Humbled" by the "People's Choice"

Jill Stein deserves to fucking hang if this triggers a Shillery lead. They're already running off of the "Popular vote" narrative, yet aren't complaining about recounts in states like Commiefornia.

I can smell her through my ethernet cable

I think they want to somehow set a narrative for HRC to steal the election, it's likely they spent tens of millions of dollars in preparations/contingency for a close election, which turned out to be a landslide so high for Trump that all their tricks and attempts haven't been enough. Miscalculations and getting high of their own supply, more than likely.

This website is 18+. Nobody has ever challenged the decision after they formally conceded. Hillbill could have made it difficult for Trump of she challenged it, but an extensive recount would be a disaster for the Dem party if it gets out that the cemetery made it to the voting booth.

Same went for Gore and that did not stop him from protesting the results and taking that shit to the Supreme Court. He rescinded his concession for fucks sake.

This.

Concessions aren't legally binding and easily revoked. And Hillary is still doing the same fake PR shit as if she was still campaigning:
archive.is/TQGQs
http:// dcwhispers.com/sad-hillary-clinton-caught-staging-random-shopping-encounter/

She wouldn't be doing this shit unless she was setting the stage for more shenanigans like recount fuckery or something.

Add that CTR is still being funded as well. Shit is very shady.

NO REFUNDS

Yeah but look what became of that? Gore became a literal laughing stock both politically and casually. Hill knows better

I agree with that article that she looks pathetic. I am not saying do not be vigilant. But I highly doubt anything will come of this. This is more of a PR stunt from stein to get future Green Party support.

Only because the towers fell. For the longest time, people were mad at Bush for the election with some still being mad at him. Jon Stewart and all the leftist bullshit comedians really got a push from all of that.

Which is why she is using surrogates like Stein to push this nonsense.

they didnt reg the election enough in favor of hillary
so now they want to go in and close the gap they under rigged and rig it again

they are trying to steal OUR election

we need a plan to stop this
if they are honest then theyll find trump still wins
if they are not honest hillary wins
trump already won so the safest option is to stop the recount at any cost.

That's why she is using Stein as a proxy.

This was my first thought too. Does it actually cost anything to petition states to recount?

Its an easy money making scheme. Liberals love to get scammed

Yes, but in the eyes of the court, she's supposedly doing it for herself. If they had any integrity they'd say "we aren't wasting time with your bullshit", If they can't steal the election this way, it's egg on the judge's face for 4 long years of Trump rule and he doesn't forgive, or forget.

Exactly, they'd have to call in the fbi to make it official in PA and I think Hillary has used up all her FBI favors at this point.

How the fuck do you do a recount on an electronic voting machine anyway?

a glove, an ass and a lot of pulling.

Well, look at that nice round number for Trump.
Pure coincidence.

RECOUNT FRAUD

Now there is a possibility.

She's trying to uncover democrat voter fraud and crash the party at its most divided. So she and her party are in a better position.
And Soros is financing it thinking the democrats have exceeded their usefulness.

recount not found. Seriously guys this is not going to go anywhere. The wheels are already in motion, and if things start getting challenged a whole lot of voter fraud on the Clinton side will get uncovered. Stein is just jewing people. that's what jews do.

Haha. I love it. Give them hope and then let's crush them again. Make Antifa Gloomy Again!

Towers fell, also Bush was generally likeable. But casuals did not understand Gore's point, they considered him a sore loser. After the mountain of skeletons that came out of the closet for clinton, she does not have the casual credibility to pull it off.

If this election has showed you anything, it is that we are not against a well oiled machine. Their all greedy kikes who want the top spot. I think Jill is in this for herself. I would honestly say Stein is happy hill fucked off so she can get the woman cred.

Another question this raises is why not recount votes in states that Killary won by much narrower margins that Trump? Nevada, Minnesota etc.

I'd also have to believe that Trump and his people would be all over this. Isn't each party allowed to be present during the recounts?

Another weird part of all this is, it's not an audit of votes, is just a recount. These fake news stories of hackers would have to ultimately lead to a voting audit. Recount is only making the situation MORE susceptible to fraud.

Hillary herself couldn't ask for a recount two weeks after conceding, it would look bad to the public, so she bribed Stein to do it

the money for the "crowdfunding" mostly came from a bot, most probably paid by the Clinton campaign

they had 2 weeks to rig the votes just the way they wanted them to, a recount will show big discrepancies and Hillary as the winner, it will be blamed on Russian hackers

I went to Trump's twitter, no mention of any of this. He's a very smart man, if this was something, he'd be on it. Especially since he began consolidating ties with the establishment, this is looking more and more like Stein jewing gullible retards

(((reported)))

Trump and all of his associates are busy af at the moment setting up his cabinet, perfect time for a sneak attack on (((their))) part. Best thing to do is to get the word out #SorosForStein, #RecountFraud, etc. and volunteer for these recounts if you happen to live in any of these states.

Looks like we need to turn up the heat on Stein then. Get the Shovels.

depends on what method they used, like a paper receipt would show vote totals but they throw the originals in the garbage and print out new ones to lie.

PA doesn't even have paper receipts. That is why you need a court order to file for a recount in PA and they call it an "electoral nightmare."

Wouldn't it just be pure, unadulterated Nazism if we had paper ballots and required a state-issued ID to vote? I mean, it would be like anudder shoah!

who ever came up with having no paper trail on these machines should be shot. PA is largely no trail but since this thread is about Wisc then I expect something along fake receipts among other shit.

www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/green-party-says-it-is-ready-to-file-for-vote-recount-in-wis/2016/11/25/a1eed604-b344-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_video.html

Prepare your sides

It's already a given that 4 million votes were used by dead people across the US. 3 million votes were cast just like in 2012 by illegalshits.

investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-three-million-votes-were-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

archive.is/BuWSo
This can go one of three ways:
1) The Kike Option - Suddenly discover millions of votes for shillary and block investigation into their legitimacy. They already have uncounted votes (cumulative not just in wisconson alone).
Judging by the projections by votefraud.org, even if all 7 million of those were for shillary and somehow legitimate, the dead and illegal vote would cancel it out.
2) Jill makes bank - Request denied. Jill keeps the money. Libshits throw a tantrum.
3) Backfire & BTFO - Votes show an overall increase for Trump. Libshits throw a tantrum.

She's saying she's not doing this to spite Trump but that's in fact what it will be used for. If Wisconsin falls, it will be used as a repeated process for recently (officially) called Michigan, and of course places like Florida. Keep an eye on all the flipped and battleground states.

Cucks on Holla Forums actually celebrateda victory
Celebrating victories make sure you weak
Hope you cucks leaned your lessons. Never let your guard down. No such thing Celebration. Too win we only fight.

So in keeping with Holla Forumss recent foray into occultism and mysticism I whipped out my shiny new tarot deck and did an attempt at a reading/premonition.

Usin a fifteen card spread technique I wound up with some uncomfortable readings.

The fifteen card approach can give you two possible futures. One the probable future if you do nothing and the other one that can be achieved.
Of course if the two complement each other well it can also mean this is the future to come explained in greater detail.

The do nothing future:
Knight of Wands
Oppression
Death

Knights may mean the coming or going of a matter.
Personally though I take this one to mean Trump as the knight of wands suits him well
Oppression is a wands suit card so it strengthens the good of the knight and the knight strengthens the good of the Oppression card which makes it a touch worrying.
The self sacrifice being the worrying element.
Death we are all familiar with. Change.

So overall the do nothing option? Looking dam fine.

So onto the action required future.

Wealth
Prudence
The devil

Wealth and prudence share the suit of disks meaning neither is ill-dignified.

Wealth
Prudence
The Devil though makes it all interesting

So not a lot that can be drawn really from this overall.
So lets look at the other cards.

The core cards help get to the nature of the querant and the question. In this case "Will this stop Trump?"

Hermit was the first card.
Personally my gut says this is meant to represent myself and my retirement from participation in current events. Since lets face it. I'm powerless here.
The two neighbouring cards were
The Moon and the Star
The moon can mean illusion, deception, madness, voluntary change and the brink of an important change.
The star meanwhile can mean Unexpected help, clarity of vision, spiritual insight and disappointment. But most importantly it can mean hope.

Overall I get a strong vibe of change and positive vibes.

~CONTINUED~

I'm sure trump both knows about this and has a plan to be all over it, the silence on his end is a bit reassuring, even if utter fuckery happens in Wisconsin, they still have to get through MI and PA

Keep your powder dry in the meantime

We do get an advice set of cards in this spread though. To help us in making our decision.

We got the queen of disks with the ace of cups on one side and satiety on the other.
Princes and Queens most often indicate actual men and women connected to the matter. So these cards may describe the woman in question.
Since the two cards to her sides are complementary we take the good of the queen of disks to describe her.
The ace of cups
Satiety

I'm convinced these are describing someone.
A good person. But who is the question.
And my gut says that her actions will lead to a lasting success where peace is returned to the USA with the protests dying down.

We get one last set. Representing forces outside our control. Also constituting advice in its own way.

Tower
Art
Completion

Tower
Art
Completion

Well overall I'm not sure what to make of this spread.
The whole thing is giving off a positive message I think.
In all though here is my suspicion.
The first card may not in fact represent me but all of us. Suggesting this is something we're not able to influence or affect. The futures are in fact one future.
Meaning we face a future of material prosperity, change and above all I suspect Trumps success.

Whom the Queen represented though is a mystery. I don't know enough about Jill Stein to guess its her.
It is possible she is not genuinely cruel and wicked just misguided.

But one constant was deception, plans, cunning. Throughout most of the sets this was present in some form and featured in the core set.

So here is a guess.
Soros is not behind the recount. Trump is.
He is doing it to enact change within the modern left by damaging the democrats. Exposing their actions or just making them look bad. Using the Greens as a proxy.
I suspect part of the change is to try and position the Greens in such a position as to be able to chip at the Democrats support.
He's playing 8D chess and they're still grappling with the basics of ticktacktoe.

I hate to say we don't need to do anything.
But I really think we don't need to do anything. Just trust the Donald.
We've done our part, now its his turn.

I hope he already has people on it, ready to supervise those recounts and cry out loud if they smell any kikery.

Good. If you can't verify a vote, you never had a vote at all.

I don't care who wins (both Trump and Hillary are as bad as each other, Stein is unfortunately anti-nuclear, and Gary is an ancap), but verifying votes is an important part of the process.

There should be no problem doing this, and nobody should need to think twice about it.

Also, what's with all the stuff about Jews? I thought Holla Forums was past that. Can't tell if it's the usual "Jewish new world order" conspiracy or the "I don't like Jews because there's a lot of them in positions of power" thing.

Why do you people keep going for Trump, despite him having gone back on the whole "lock her up" angle (which was just about the only thing out of his mouth that I agreed with)?

nice ドッブルス

that would definitely explain the quietness, if he lures the enemy into a false sense of his cluelessness, he can more easily infiltrate the process

All he needs to do is sit back and let the FBI do their job.
Their two year investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

you have been prescribed three years lurking

This is seriously the shallowest attempt at D&C I've ever seen, and I've been here a long time.
Its really just shameful. You're a disgrace to scheming jews everywhere, kike.

It's because the machines are so fucking old. But, because they are so fucking old they are not connect to the internet either, so hacking chance is 0%, unless the "hackers" were to just tamper with individual machines.

Trump could start on Hillary after he's in office, so Obama has no power to pardon. Even then, if Obama will pardon Hillary, there would be no reason why he couldn't pardon Snowden too, who deserves to be pardoned.

What makes you think the FBI won't just shove the case under the rug? The director already seems to have a soft spot for Clinton's actions regarding her mail server if I remember correctly.

Just because you disagree with the content of my post, it does not mean I am Jewish, nor that I am shilling for Jews, nor that I have any relation to Jews or organisations at all.

This kind of conspiratorial thinking leads to paranoia and general unpleasantness to be around, and only strengthening of unfounded assumptions which lead to lazy thinking. For your own sake, take a step back and consider how much you really know from a few lines of text.

Who can't see that electronic voting machines are the enemy of fair and verifiable voting? Paper ballots or even mechanical vote counting would be better. Who exactly is pushing for electronic voting machines?

The dems.

It's a two year investigation.
It's unlikely they'll sweep it under the rug and if they have or do then Trump can act without breaking his prior word that he won't pursue the emails issue.

That's one possibility, but far too dangerous to even attempt at this point. Soros & co. would have to flee for their lives, and Hillary (assuming she's still around at the point) wouldn't be able to show her face in public, much less govern.

the machines are literally the ones used in the 2000s fraud election, they are old as shit but that doesnt make them legit. The fact they run secret software on both the old and new machines should be illegal in itself.

You do realize that each machine needs to be individually loaded with the ballot before each election right?

Oh right I forgot, it's 2016 and we can only install software via internetz

We're pretty certain wikileaks has all the Clinton Foundation emails, yes? It's just a matter of time before that bomb shitsplodes all over society. It was probably made very clear to Clinton that those emails would be released immediately if she were to get elected.

Black bagging Assange doesn't do shit if Russia also has them. Putin would certainly use them to avoid war.

If I were Hillary I'd be fucking quiet too.

Reported for D&C. Enjoy your ban, Cha'im.

What is D&C exactly? Also, you have no evidence. I am merely espousing my opinion and asking questions on this board.

In fact, the only telling thing is that I said I do not support Trump. I neither support Hillary, nor any other candidate. This is a politics board and I'm talking politics. There is no need to be like this. I'm just here to talk, not to make fun, not to insult, only to find out more.

I'm sorry that you picked up some other tone from my post.

Lurk moar faggot

christcucks, not even once

This is the number one consequence of being mentioned by media outlets and reddit

Funny that.

I am not a Christian.

Forgive my ignorance, I've never used 8/pol/. What exactly are you talking about? Please spell it out for me.

LURK FOR FOUR YEARS

Don't be a nigger.

here. have the complete set.

yup a jews gotta jew, they cannot help themselves, it is their nature

if this is an Australian shitposting attempt, you got me. But if you're being serious then stop replying and leave this place and comeback in 10 winters

Get the fuck out and go back to tumblr you cancerous shit.

LURK MOAR
It's evident that you never browsed non cancerous image boards

Back on topic, I don't think they'll accomplish much, probably trying to sow discontent. PA is a 1% difference and Wisconsin 2%, taking that into account Trump could ask recount in New Hampshire(4 votes, 0.3%dif), Minnesota (10votes, 1.5%dif) and maybe Nevada (6 votes 2.4% plus lot's of illegal spics voting).

Ultimately this is either a scam, a diversion, or desperation, either way it will fail.

I probably fell for it but have some starting info to open those eyes of yours

I prescribe an emergency cranial evacuation.

Or an easy grab to get Stein's name in all the headlines for a couple weeks

Go the fuck back to your safe space.

CAN'T CONFINE THE STEIN

We hate jews because they are evil and are trying to wipe us from the face of the Earth because we were born White.

See >>8365543
It's literally in their fucking religious lectures to despise and ruin the white race.

Gurenteed replies

Nice new tactic.
Troll harder faggot

possible, but lefty/ clinton/ bernie fans are all over this and would love nothing more than for the msm to prove "russia" rigged the election for trump. hillary's probably tapped soros (who pledged to spend everything he had for this election) for a rigged recount. the way stein's funding increased steadily is suspicious. remember, hillary's got almost nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain - trump's ag pick will put her and her family and her foundation to prison - never underestimate your enemy…

So when will we know for sure what the results of this are?

If she was only in this for herself, she would also target states that Hillary won then. She is an agent of Soros you damage controlling shill.

Which is why she is using Stein to do this. You are either the densest person alive or a shill.

Of course not.

That would be…absolutely brilliant.

Leftists would never believe it if Republicans discovered illegal immigrant and dead Democrat voters. But if a tree hugging socialist finds them? Not only would it solidify the legitimacy of this election, but it would likely prove that Democrats have never won an honest presidential election. Furthermore, if this investigation prevents them from ever engaging in voter fraud again, there may never be another Democrat president.

You're an idiot. Hillary is involved in the recount.

archive.is/pneot

I recognize that art style, that's mizuryu kei isn't it?

tsumino.com/Book/Info/25760/1/sometimes-a-cat-clears-the-weather-up