Marvel's Upcoming Event

What did they mean by this?

The equivalent of a of a wifebeater saying he's changed.

Hmmmm

Sounds like they want their own Rebirth.

Who fucking cares? Marvel isn't even worthy of the time it takes to see how bad their shit is anymore.

Because we care if Marvel gets good again you retard.

That Phoenix look like a trap.

Marvel would need to fire every single employee and start fresh for that to be possible. As it stands right now, Marvel's backpedaling shows that they are desperate for money, not that they want to get better. They've botched everything so fucking hard and when it came to examine why, the answer they had was "Everyone said they wanted women and diversity! We don't know why no one bought our books!"

Jesus Christ.
DC did Rebirth with a single issue and most series got another single just to catch people up on the changes to the characters.

You know what? The fact they've got subtitles like Legacy and Generations makes me think they're going to do two things:
Or, and this is my personal favourite:

I don't think they could possibly excise all the cancer in their company. Their only chance is to wall it off for a while. To get rid of the useless writers and artists would require so many people to be fired/contracts cut that they'd make a lot of bad press.

do one of two things*

Correction: DC is still kicking their asses with shitty Batman comics.

Which makes it even more hilarious.

Pull off an even shittier new 52 to where capes never existed during ww2.

Counter correction, DC is only doing better because the main alternative is doing so terribly. So anything DC does looks like gold comparatively. We have to face facts that DC's Rebirth is a fresh of breath air but is still rather mediocre. But when compared to Marvel it's much better. Movie wise, Marvel still has the MCU to coast on for at least another 5 years at this rate.

I expect it to be a mishmash of ideas that'll pretend to vaguely address certain concerns about the state of Marvel while still indulging in the faults that got them here in the first place. Simply because they just don't have the manpower or the talent to do anything else.

Yeah Marvel changing the direction of their comics means absolute 0 when all of their writers are the exact same people.

They meant that they're willing to put a SMALL AMOUNT of things back to normal, but they're going to make us pay heavily for the privilege of it.
Oh bittorrent, how I love thee.
Piracy aside, though, it's amazing how few Marvel and DC titles I download, these days. When your product is so shitty, it's not even worth stealing copying, you should know it's time to quit being a steaming pile of university-indoctrinated snowflakes.

Get your beaten housewife syndrome treated you little fucking bitch and stop caring about marvel

This