Really need help

A little background:

A few years ago I was going to off myself, called one of those help lines in a last ditch grab at trying to salvage something out of my life. "Lived" for a few years before going back to school. Started actually living again because of school. Really enjoyed it. Finished my 2 year degree a few months ago.

Today:

Some stuff happened near the end of school. I followed proper channels, ended up getting cheated anyway. Not going to go into details to prevent feds from showing up. I'm basically out of options, and I'm feeling like I did a few years ago except this time I'm about to go Roof on the niggers that created this situation to make an example out of them instead of offing myself. I know where they live. I know where they work. I know how to find them. But I want to avoid this end because I've really enjoyed the past two years, and I've enjoyed the people I've never met through Holla Forums. So…

Does anyone know of a State in the US with employment opportunities for someone with a 2 year degree that's away from these god damned niggers and their white enablers? I'm so sick of diversity I could fucking puke. I have a 4.0 GPA (not saying much with US standards). I've taken two levels of Calculus, one of Stats, basic Chemistry, and multiple Biology course. I'm not stupid. I just had a really shitty start in my life than snowballed into more shit.

I can't go back to school because I'm out of money, and even with the scholarships I'm being offered I'd still have to take out 20-40k in loans per year for some of these out of state schools, or I could go to one of the dumpy state schools in my area and still have to take out 30k because housing prices are retarded.

I'm at the end of my rope, and I'm trying to avoid putting these fucking monkeys at the end of theirs. Any help is appreciated.

Missouri. Come home white man

Get a job, college is a scam.

You can't just start a thread like this and not tell the story user.

>>>/polblog/

Yeah that's what the post is about.

Go to ND and work the Bakken oil fields. It's basically all white and you'll make good money surrounded by blue collar guys.

This or move to a rural community in Texas like the ones around Waco. Next to no non-whites save some spics here and there, cheap living, and everyone there is pretty racist and open about it so non-whites know which areas to avoid. I'd urge not ending your life or going down in a blaze of glory since in the end, you may very well turn things around. I've been there and glad I never offed myself.

What kind of jobs can you get there with no skills?

Can't really go into details because the details could be used to identify myself.

The gist: I was told some "minor irregularities" on one of my applications caused it to be rejected. Those "minor irregularities" were not present when the application was submitted, and was verified by the University to be complete. When I asked why my application was altered once it was in the hands of University staff no one had an answer, and quickly I told that those "minor irregularities" had no impact on the rejection of my application after being told that they did. The school student population is 70% white (they're trying to become more diverse). The people who handled this application, including the lawyer for the University, are all black. Two of the employees received degrees from the University, and one of the outside parties who was supposed to "investigating" the situation also went to the University. Someone fucked up, either intentionally or purposefully (I believe purposefully, which requires me to reveal personal info in order to explain), and now the nog chain is covering for each other.

I can't afford a lawyer. I can't afford school. I can afford a gun, which I'm trying to avoid. My only other option is to get as far away from this hell hole as possible. Can't deal with these animals anymore.

Come to *Massachusetts*. I'll give you a job in a trade.

Ashamed of fucking up the spoiler

They took my fee. They took my deposit. Then they altered my paperwork and covered it up when I caught them, and the State looked the other way.

Unemployed Massfag here, what sort of trade we talking here user? Polite sage for Holla Forums job search.

[email protected]/* */ - burner 10minutemail address

Despite what college employees and their enablers may tell you, college does not prepare you for shit and besides a job requiring actual specialized training, any employer will train you on the "skills" you need.

Hiring oilfield roustabouts is 90% can you pass a drug test and will you come to work every day and not bitch.

I live in Mass and do construction and contracting, job me up family

Only thing I actually learned there tbh

Some school related bullshit isn't worth an heroing over.

That's the case for most people. But unlike them, you're smart. So figure it out. Start by not letting some negative shit define you.

Without knowing specific details no one can really help you and then it's up to you to decide as it's your life. Is the future you want worth going into debt for? If so, you do that. What's going to make you happy? Maybe you work now and save up. When you have enough, maybe your priorities and goals have changed. Most people go through this crossroads but they don't kill themself and we all hate niggers.

Listen. Your problem isn't money or a lack of options. It's your thinking. You need to read Harambe Mindset. Or watch this video.

Trump will be in office soon so the Military might be uncucked. Alternatively join the FFL, or join a trade. As for white states, I'd recommend Montana, Idaho, or Vermont.

Also New Hampshire.
And yes, do join a trade. Nothing more honorable for a man than honest work he does with his hands.

yeah, but the oil industry is still in the shitter.
Not saying there aren't jobs, but they don't just give them out like they did in 2008-2013.

Not knowing trumps whole agenda revolves around energy independence. American oil industry is going to surge to meet local demand. FYI we have more than the middle east….

What state are you in now?

take it to >>>/polblog/, you blogposting faggot.

Whenever there is an new discovery they hand out $80k jobs to anybody who can pass a drug test and doesn't bitch. The recent discovery in Texas means there is going to be another oil rush and it is best to get in sooner than later since everyone and their mother wants a $80k entry level job.

Dont give up user. I have shit all going for me in life. Trying to get back into school but im poor as fuck. Trying to work and get a car because im so poor my family cant help me. My girlfriend of 5 years, which was the only steady part of my life ended things this week. Im lost. Im tired of trying but this isnt the first time ive been here. Ive been homeless as a young child. Never had shit. But i bust my ass trying to better things. You will make it man. Dont give up or do anything you will regret. You will find your path brother. Just live a pure life and make it a point everyday to better yourself in some way. You got this man.

I came here to laugh at you.
This thread was already anchored.
Sage anyway

Thanks man. Good words, but at the same time what's the point? Are there any options for freedom left for poor whites? I have no idea.