Rick and morty s3ep3 discussion

This episode feels way different. The B plot was very stagnant and A plot was just filled with bang bang and blood.

idk it just doesn't feel like rick and morty anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I enjoyed watching Rick and Beth get their shit blown wide open by that therapist.

Are those pupils…Dare I say, hand drawn???

The womyn are writing the next two episodes too, so enjoy.

redditors try to sell Rick and Morty as some deep intelligent show but how intelligent can it really be when the showrunners don't understand that hiring writers just because they're women is dumb.

underrated

Women always ruin shit

Made this episode somewhat better

Holy shit, they've really turned R&M into the Big Bang Theory…
It only took 3 seasons for Dan Harmon to fuck up a show. That's progress… I guess.

I can't tell if this is some next level meme sarcasm, or you think you can act smart without people catch you haven't actually watched the episode. Either way you look fuckin stupid.

How hard is it to draw a dot? I don't care if they are "hand-drawn", they don't need to look like shit.

It's a gimmick, like the Simpsons being yellow and shit.

It's run of the mill sci-fi comedy. Redditors are retards and children who were too young to see Red Dwarf or Futurama in their prime.

i'm gonna show you my red dwarf in its prime you faglord

>>>/reddit/

Just me or are only a third of Rick and Morty episodes watchable?

H-HEY MORTY I'M PR-UUUUURP-RESIDENT NOW
DRUPPADRUPDRUP

who gives a shit about some jewish cartoons?

thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet

‘Rick and Morty’ Creators: How Hiring Female Writers Made Season 3 the Best Yet

You'd have to seriously be under 10 years old to have not been around to see the entire Futurama series when it was rerunning constantly on Adult Swim.

>new (((writers)))
Written by a chink whore.

Boring shit with 'random' crap thrown in.
Women are not funny.

Women are objectively bad at almost everything imaginable.

They've basically ruined everything they touched. Men's fashion, games, comics, workplace environments, politics, bars and taverns, etc.

The last few years alone have turned me onto a slow boiling misogynist

This. Women are at their best when they are pure maidens awaiting their true love, whom they shall grant many healthy and strong children.

Damn, what a total weak-minded infant you must be

this, women are better than men at everything, deal with it boys ;)

We can piss our names into the snow.
I'd like to see a girl try that.

Someone got bullied by girls in high school last year

Who cares about them?

op here.
I mean as long as they don't push muh fumenizm agenda i guess it's okay.

Let's face it women just aren't as capable as men at anything except for giving birth. The only way a woman can be creative is if a man creates something for her and gives it over for her to ruin it. We've seen it time and again. "Ghostbusters Answer the Call anyone ?" They can't get anywhere unless they get a leg so lets just let them have Rick and Morty. We'll just move on to the next cool thing and enjoy that for awhile.

*leg up*

My guess is that they'll dig their heels in and Flanderize the dad. Rick and Morty is shit anyway.

There were already hints of feminist faggotry in the past two seasons, and they went full retard by hiring a bunch of women because vaginas regardless of their actual merit for this season.
I don't even have to watch it to know it will devolve into endless queefing.

can you give some evidence for the feminist faggotry? i didn't notice it.

it's just the low-test nu/pol/ bogeyman

This goon gets it, feminism is the best thing to have ever happened to the west together with the other judaic ideologies of cultural marxism.

There was an entire episode where feminist aliens rule a "utopia" where they segregated themselves from the males who were portrayed as dumb, violent horndogs, while the females were highly enlightened and lived in an advanced society free of war.
Not sure how you missed that.
Also, Summer spouts feminist quips pretty frequently, the dad is a pussy retard while the mom is too good for him and hates him but "blesses" him with her presence according to that shitty couples therapy episode.

Calm down poleddit, I'm not even a nazi.

That's it?
just half the season?
I thought they were here for the long hall.

Agreed.
Jaguar is white, too, isn't he?
His name is Jacob…which could mean white or (((them)))

Why would I continue to watch something if it starts to devolve into something heavily resembling something I hate?

Only because the males were launched into space as babies left to fend for themselves, which was mentioned, and not as a good thing.
If anything, that episode was anti-feminist, especially the end where Rick and Summer part ways and he tells her "any hint of gender politics changing my mind is just in your head now here's a shiny car, fuck off"
You faggots aren't being fair, you're not telling the whole story.
There was plenty in that episode that made fun of women in general and was not pro-feminist in the slightest.
Nice try, you just want people to stop liking what you don't like.
You're trash.

It's not about you, it's about what you're trying to make others do. You're a faggot.
Go away.

Wasn't the point to mock how outlandish feminism is?

He's being dishonest on purpose.

Not even the guy who posted the comparison.

In the end the feminist aliens were still portrayed as mostly right, seems pretty pro-feminist to me. I'm not going to be a petty faggot and start name calling though, you clearly still like the show and I'm not going to bother arguing with you since we're clearly never going to reach any form of agreement.

Not from what I saw. There was mockery but the end message was still pretty much "men are dumb brutes and incapable of peace".

You can go back to cuckchan m8s

I see it as shitting on both genders. Just like South Park.

Then you're both retarded.
There's no helping you.

>>>Holla Forums
Stay there

Enjoy your show, I'll enjoy the fact your behavior won't fool anybody into watching it.

Back to cuckchan

I'm unfamiliar with South Park, it never really appealed to me.

Basically instead of being sided with liberalism all the time like most shows do, South Park tends to shit both Conservatives and Liberals. So truly there's no winner.

I could see the parallels.
Some anons seem to think I despise R&M simply because I observed feminist shit.
I actually greatly enjoyed the first season, and parts of the second season despite the random politics shit that would pop up. I think it was mostly because the writers weren't handpicked specifically because of their genitals and actually had some talent.
I wouldn't even have a problem with them hiring more women if they actually hired ones that had talent, which the current ones clearly don't judging by the shitfest that is the new season.

How is what he posted centrist?

If they stuck a tube into their piss hole, it'd be like having a dick but with a pussy.
womyn;1 men;0

99% of those "Counter-Signal Memes For Fashy Goys" make no sense.

oh i'm sorry, is it not KINO enough for you god damn hipsters?

1st and 3rd episodes really weren't that bad.
Here's hoping the 4th keeps the political bullshit out of it.

you make me laugh

It would make sense if the guy was being a fence sitting elitist piece of shit, but he clearly had a bias in this case.

No that's exactly it, television can never be kino so fuck off back to cuckchan

I've been let down too many times to be optimistic

It doesn't reach even the base level of mindless trash. What the fuck is wrong with you?

ie pretend to hate both sides when your position is seen as weak then become more overt when your position is popular.

The board is called Holla Forums
I didn't say it was a masterpiece, I said at least one thread for it belongs here, regardless of how much cuckchan spams it. It's probably the same few jagoffs spamming threads there like the "HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A X" spam here is.

They probably walk a fine line because they know there are viewers on both sides.

You are the death of cinema. You disgust me on every level possible.

this show sucks

ye got me

That's nice.

Real art is a punch in the gut, it doesn't diminish itself in favor of a few or many, television caters to the stupid and to the many, if it doesn't the show doesn't exist, there's no direction to find there nothing to find, its like sifting through shit. Film you have to sift through the shit but its much easier because only 8/10 things are shit and 2/10 things or 1/10 things are golden nuggets that shine so bright. Now please don't be a television plebbor.

Shits pure. fucking. kino. You people don't understand this.

It would be nice if you returned to halfchan or reddit. You aren't welcome here.

Or you can hide the thread you massive kike.

shift + left click in the catalog to hide any thread you don't like.
Discussion doesn't mean you're praising it, you're just discussing it. It could be good or bad. Most of the time it's bad. You don't want to talk about it? hide the thread. This shouldn't be a big deal.

And most of the time it's also cognitive dissonance, really makes me think about things.

What does admittedly shit episode 2 have to do with Raising Gazorpazorp and how there isn't a pro-feminist message in the episode as some were saying.

thank god i took a break from that cesspit the last few months. there was still a small holdout of original users you could see it in the way they ripped out all the newposters, the tide had overflowed years before though, i guess it was inevitable

if you are still optimistic or hopeful you havent been here long enough. you learn that lesson not to hype anything so at the least you werent disappointed and at the best you are pleasantly surprised

not its just heavily summer focused and shit despite her becoming a strongk independent womyn
previous summer episodes have been okay: the multiverse battery episode and the devil running the buyer beware store

I was pleasantly surprised by the dickle rick episode. I thought it was going to be worse. I thought it was going to try to push a lefty message or be lolsorandumb bullshit.

Yea I've almost stopped going there

I am never using the word again. it's tainted.

tfw my friend likes big bang theory more than any human being rationally should but hates new R&M despite how big bang theory it apparently is now. wew lad

Pretty much what said it's a shit style but it's intentional.

They've been using it since the beginnning/middle of last year

kino originated on reddit

GET OUT GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN/tv/ WHERE THEY PAY YOU MORE FOR THIS

He did the same with Community.
At least his cuckery is consistent.

read the thread faggot, most here are shitting on it which is a time honored tradition celebrated well before this board even existed
stop being a no fun allowed sdboi

i only kept going to shitpost off the cuff, so much retardness and easy bait there. the shills and blantant paid for marketing really kill it though

pic related
his writing gets boring fast. how people stomached all of community is beyond me. i coulndnt watch more than one episode a time if i caught it airing, and i could happily zone out watching csi

I almost never come to Holla Forums but I had to after watching this episode from my guilty pleasure good goy programming.
Yes. There was no humor. I didn't laugh once.
You can tell stronk wymynz tried so hard to try and spice this up and it just sucked.

This episode was pure shit.

This epsiode was pretty good, no idea why you manginas are getting your panties in a bunch

Holla Forums here. Please stop bashing my favorite animu :^(

>>>/reddit/

I thought it felt off too. The story line didn't grab me as well.

It's not a cape it's a wingsuit REEEEE!

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

/thread

I enjoyed the violence.

back to your containment board Holla Forumsckgobblers
>>>Holla Forums

hollywoood is OVER

Americans think all politics is "clinton vs trump" because that was the last election they remember & there cant possibly be more than 2 choices ever. anyone who despises both clinton & trump is therefore a "dumb fence-sitting centrist". they literally cant conceive of it.

ftfy

It might have been the worst episode I've seen of an animated show, period. I want to say that there has been worse episodes of Family Guy or something but I'm not familiar enough with that show to say for sure. It was like somebody took one of those tedious and drawn out chicken fight scenes from Family Guy and stretched it from 8 minutes to 20 minutes.

It's amazing how the show went from surreal sci-fi nonsense in season 1, to dimension gun that sets up pop culture references in season 2, to season 3 where the dimensions exist solely as references to movies in between drama and incredibly forced "random access humor".

I really can't imagine how Roiland must feel, not even trying to defend him, I legit feel bad for him at this point. It was a show about different and stupid dimensions of surreal and often childish nonsense and now it seems to just be Family Guy: Sci-fi Edition. I'm glad I was never a fan of the show because what it has turned into would have killed me.
Part of me thought the pickle shit was going to be some kind of bait and switch, but it turns out it was exactly as shitty and stupid as it seemed.

Because of episode 2? You think every time they hop dimensions it's going to be a reference to a movie? That's pretty dumb.

Remember when it was good?

>>>/reddit/

I like roilands other cartoons but doc and mahrti was garbage.

That has been the case so far.

What movies did episode 1 reference?

Why would I not assume that it's going to get worse?

Back to the Future

t. mad burgercuck

"Let's give some women writing positions I'm sure they'll come up with something original"

I must ree, but I have no mouth.

I find Beth to be the worst by far when it comes to this sort of thing. I don't understand why she's portrayed like the viewer is supposed to be on her side when everything she does is the most awful and conniving shit.

It's like she exists solely to belittle everyone around her and act like a stuck up asshole, and we're somehow supposed to not only be on her side, but sympathize with her. Jerry is a fucking beta, but not even a beta deserves being stuck with Beth.

So it's not complete trash now?

You niggers are framing the most recent episode all wrong anyway.
It was based.
It was 20 minutes of Rick murdering (((rats))), CIAniggers and a fucking roach.
How is that bad?

sarah looks like a monster

ditto. The gimmick would have been fun/okayish if not for the stupid hype, and I actually think we're going to see Beth and Rick get blown out as a narcissistic psychopaths repeatedly this season, with Jerry as a victim, not just a weak man (still beta, but showing that women can be nasty is a step in the right direction). Pleasantly surprised by the therapy bits.

Except nobody changes in Brick and Mortar.
Jerry is a loser.
Rick is an omniscient psychopath.
Summer is a bitch.
Beth is a cunt.
Morty is a cuck.

Morty is a lot of things but he is not a cuck.

Pic related doesn't seem all that bad?

It was a good episode. The contrast between a boring office and a murderous pickle killing spree was humorous. I liked the hints of Summer and Morty distancing themselves from the dysfunction Rick and Beth are building now that Jerry is gone. Great, visually-interesting episode all around.

He's weak and effete. The girl he loves is fucked by a sporty nigger.

That just makes him a loser. He would have to be in a relationship in the first place to be a cuck.

Jerry is the cuck, Morty is a moron.

That makes him a winner? Pic related, uh, I guess.

Jerry got cucked by a fucking parasite.

Good shit.

The corporate complicity thing is more Twitter.

Twitter's userbase is so legitimately stupid they think those fast food Twitter accounts are just tweeting jokes for the fun of it.

Big surprise there.

Are you trying to tell me there's no overlap? Twitter is more normalfag than reddit in that most people who use it use no other site but I guarangoddamntee you that the people posting le epic Wendy's memes on twitter are all redditers.

take a look at the twitter accounts of those whores, the problem is not that they are females, the problem is that they are hillary supporting anti-white ugly feminist aids whores

please tell me that is photoshopped

The show hasn't changed, kid, you have. It's time to leave pleb shit to the plebs and start watching kino.

It's funny & popular (in an adult swim way) so of course it enrages the contrarian manchildren.

now THIS is autistic ranting with real wasted time & effort behind it, & it bashes the reddit bogeyman so newfags will eat it up. 9/10, you've learned a lot this semester.

There is nothing indicating ranting behavior in that image, unlike your unnecessary capitalization and bad grammar.

[citation needed]

Fuck off out of here you damn kids.

…It's funny because it's making fun of copyright?

go home dan, you're drunk again

Woah, how did they get away with this?

How dare you make me laugh at something Rick and Morty related. Fuck you.

hide the thread, nigger.

It's fucking obvious there is something wrong with this season, and unfortunately I have to blame the woman writers because it's the only change to the formula, and it shows

Every episode so far feels like its being written by two teams, one a sappy team, the other the old R&M team, R&M in the past dealt with emotional issues all the time, but it didn't dominate the plot nor take up all the air time, it was there to highlight that Rick was not as happy as he appears to be

Like when R&M go on that adventure because Morty wanted to have fun helping people for once and almost gets raped, Rick shows intense compassion for Morty but it's subdued in the way that Rick shows his emotions, he doesn't make huge blubbering gestures or long speeches, he's a man of action and not words

Throw that out the fucking window with season 3, as a huge chunk of it is now interfamily drama with the divorce, the mother and daughter being unhappy tying up a huge chunk of the screen time, and even Morty spending huge chunks of his time alone doing his own thing along with Rick

There is a reason the show is called Rick and Morty, it's RICK AND MORTY and their adventures, now the show is just "The Sanchez Family" and it's being pulled apart by two staff, one half who understands the characters, and the other half who wants to transform it into a version of Bojack Horseman

Thing is Bojack Horseman is actually funny because it's characters are designed to fit the plot, these new writers are trying to take existing characters and put them into emotional situations that don't exist, like Summer huffing fumes and Morty shitting himself at his desk IN CLASS? The fuck is wrong with these new writers

Why is this unfortunate? It is the truth, after all.
also why the fuck would morty care that his parents are getting divorced? He left his family to die on a planet of mutants, and had to bury himself in his backyard. Surely ricks nihilism wouldve set in by now.

Like I said, the new staff is shit who want to make a sappy story, not a good story

rick is not a nihilist & neither is morty.

how did you write so much about a show you don't get? just watch buffy or firefly or something man. how could you miss that the last episode was 90% pickle rick fucking shit up and 10% therapy, and even the therapy was admitted in-universe to be boring work that would never make for good tv. rick
the divorce is important b/c the family dymanic has changed. jerry was a loser & a wimp but he did at least keep his wife grounded in whiny reality. now beth just does whatever rick wants b/c she craves his approval, it's not good for her children but she can't see that.

How would you describe him then?

That would be funny if Beth reverts back to her maiden name and makes the kids change their last names to Sanchez as well.
Morty dressing like a gangbanger and Summer acting like a chola from "Love & Rockets" would be fucking awesome!

Admitting you're shit doesn't make you less of a shit.

Maybe you should learn to read asshat

Ive seen it used there for atleast two, lol get pveryerdelves

This is why Rick and Morty fanboys think the show is intelligent and deep. They are fucking idiots.

The episode starts out by displaying Morty as a male having an absolute lack of sexual control when he buys the sex robot and essentially fucking it 24/7 only breaking for a glass of water to then return to fucking it. Gets it prego and Rick needs to go fix the problem.

In pops Summer wanting to help and Rick says he won't take chicks on adventures then she quips that it's only cause she doesn't have a dick that he won't take her. The start of an episode full of Feminist quips ad-nausea that are all portrayed as a reality. You have mentions of the Wage gap, which is bullshit, you have mentions of equality not existing between men and women, you have the continual fuckups of Rick who somehow becomes a retard for the entire episode unable to do anything while Summer saves the day time and time again. Rick doesn't want to take summer because she's a woman but summer becomes the only reason they make it out alive.

Now about the actual arguments being made with the alien civilization… God you are an idiot…..
Rick argues that because the males built sex robots and no longer needed females they destroyed their civilization and devolved into brutes unable to do anything, but have sex and kill each other. He finds out he is wrong, but only about the builders of the robots. It was the females that built them thus making his point even more potently feminist vitriol. Contrast the male society with the female and you have a sexual and violent apocalypse vs a utopia. As long as women don't have men weighing them down they are so much more advanced and peaceful and as long as men have access to sex they are violent brutes.

Now to your point about the babies being sent off. You are so wrong it's SAD! Both babies are sent off to their respective gender's society. Females with females and males with males. Both were left with the adults of their genders. The difference here being that males ruined their society while females created a utopia that only exists, of course, without the males, and that the cycle is perpetually infinite because that male baby will become a horndog incapable of sexual control and retardation which was reinforced at the very start of the episode by Morty fucking the robot 24/7. To make things even more apparent, the baby that was being raised by morty and his parents was essentially brought up in a good manner and still lost control and became a violent no good male. The writers then reinforce this as truth when they have the random guy walk by at the end and say the only reason he hasn't lost control is that he channels all of that into his comic or cartoon or w/e it was he worked on.

So the entire episode consists of these conceptual ideas.

1. Males, without restraint based on consent to sex from females, are unrestrained violent and backwards horndogs.
2. Rick is sexist and this would have gotten him killed, but luckily Summer didn't have a penis so she saved the day.
3. Males can only control their violent urges through channeling them in the form of occupation of some kind. AKA work.
4. Females are capable of creating a utopia without males.
5. Oh so funny females always caring about their silly appearance first and foremost, but they are so good natured that is their only fault and crime.
6. Earth pretends to be equal for females and males, but it isn't. Females are oppressed.
7. MUH WAGE GAP WAGE GAPPPPPPPPPP, MUH DISCRIMINATION CUZ NO DIK

Re-watch the episode you fucking moron and look at it objectively.

Im tired, and not gonna rewatch the episode, but im pretty sure you're wrong in this.

I liked the 3 episodes so far, I wish summer would fuck off, I think you guys are expecting too much from a cartoon written by cucks.

I'll correct only parts

Morty is a kid who at the start of the show has an IQ of a fucking rock, giving a sexbot to Morty is like giving a sexbot to a retarded redneck, of course they're going to fuck it

Summer tags along and the males of the alien species keep trying to fuck her, which only delays them escaping repeatedly, summer being a useless complaining POS, and does nothing the entire fucking episode, the only reason they escape is because Rick tells them to grab onto sexbots as they fly back into the "Paradise" of women aliens who claim to be mega enlightened but all they do all day long is passively aggressively put each other down

All the female aliens do is spend the entire episode teaching Summer how to hate men, where if they were so "Enlightened" they would have figured out a way to advance men they way they are.

The males "devolved" into brutes because the women deemed themselves "Better than them" despite the fact any male is destined to a life of shit and rage because they're thrown out a fucking airlock and nobody took the time to teach them they were equals, which is the reason why the males rip their world apart, because they're belittled and treated like garbage

Morty proves the females ideals to be a load of fucking hogwash shit because he actually parents his son, and has a violent phase because Morty lied to him repeatedly about the world even if it was to keep him safe

He goes savage because he has nothing to care for and believes nobody really cared for him because he was always lied to, Rick and Summer make it back, the only reason was because Summer pointed out the females were nowhere near as enlightened as they thought they were because they were imposing their laws on everyone else which proved their entire society was full of shit

Rick is going to kill Morty's son but Morty jumped on Rick to stop him from killing him because he's his son, and Rick would have to also kill him if he wanted to kill his son

His son seeing that Morty does truly indeed care about him instantly stops his rampage and realises there's more to life than his "Instincts"

Morty "We all have bad impulses, bad thoughts, but we just have to learn to channel them into something constructive"

And that's the message of the episode, the females were not better than they men, they were worse than the men because they deemed the men evil and violent so they became evil and violent, and the females ended up treating the men far worse than they were treated by the men for the sake of "enlightenment" and being "Better than them"

Morty's son despite being a murder machine because untold eons of males of his species now being biologically preprogrammed to be psychotic killers channels his hatred into a career as a book writer, telling stories of his emotions and his upbringing and despite how wrong he thinks it was for Morty to lie to him it turned him into a better person

In short: The episode is how if feminists ruled the world they wouldn't try to better society, they'd just annex the men and turn them into sperm dispensers and treat them like absolute shit while they get the easy life of doing nothing all day while an automated society pampers to their every whim and they sit around all day being passive aggressive to each other constantly bickering and bitching about how much better than they are of not only the males, but to the women around them as well

And the cartoonist guy was Brad Anderson who writes Marmaduke who channels his violent rage into something he enjoys that is not destructive, which is what every god damn sane person on earth already does.

Anybody who is unchecked in their personality will grab the biggest bottle of booze, a roll of cookie dough and absolutely obliterate themselves, not just men do this both both genders, unchecked by our hubris we all would act like Morty fucking a sexbot 24/7, I dunno about you but my own life experiences with female friends shows they're just as inclined to a life of retarded simple pleasures as we are as they talk about how much they want to get fucked by the hottest stud they can imagine

He's right, you're wrong

P.S. I just watched the episode again, so I dare you to bring up whatever bullshit you want to spew out of your ass next

lol reddit as fuck

what part is the audience going to remember? the 5 minutes of blowing smoke up women's asses or the 5 seconds of putting them in their place?

also, summer brings up muh wage gap and nobody called her out on it - not even rick. how can you argue that something that unironically brings up the wage gap is anything but feminist propaganda?

It's almost like two alien races were meant to represent masculine and feminine stereotypes and portray the society that feminists believe to be perfect and yet they still poke holes in it. It's almost like the moral of the story is to stop making retarded groups based on gender and forcing it on everyone because exceptions exist.

Summer is also a teenager that got over her parent's divorce by going on a killing rampage. I don't get the selective dishonesty that some of you guys pull out of your asses. Most of your "complaints" are that "Th-the satire was there but i-it wasn't blatant enough!!!" or "Th-the character got punished b-but it wasn't severe enough!!!"

Jesus fuck I Don't watch this shit but it sounds exactly like an anime from1999, Vandread.

Men and women split into two races. Women take all the men's shit and cast them off into the far reached of space. The series basically spends the first three episodes shitting on men from the perspective of women, UNTIL we see things from the men's side and discover that although they are starving and desperate for resources the men have spent all their time devoted to self education and improvement. Women are revealed to have spent the last century living off the dregs of what men produced and are desperate to bring the men back because starvation+idiocy+invasive species looking to exterminate humanity=bad news

The best part is that the men, after saving all the women, giving them the clone tech that keeps male society alive to women, and fixing all their agriculture and infrastructure problems, get all their good shit hacked by females, their colony murdered by females and placed under even more restrictive matriarchal oppression because most men are not sexy so the if his get murdered so the women can pick and choose at leisure.

Which of course means all the doctors and scientists get killed so some random Chad mecha pilot gets more pussy.

The show itself is less up its own ass intellectually than this guy.
Most of these are so generic they could apply to anything low-brow.
For example just think about south park in its glory days.
I bet all of that juvenile and tactless crap was formulated for reddit too.

t. reddit

You're probably a feminist and think wage gap exists, men and women or totally unequal on earth, and that Rick was sexist for not letting Summer tag along with him because as she put it didn't have a wiener. You are also outright lying by saying Rick saves the day. He is a bumbling bafoon the minute he gets captured by the females and it is only because Summer continues to logic her way out of everything that they get away from the planet and escape the death penalty. Nice try though fanboy.

If you actually dealt with the plot and dialogue accurately I would be inclined to at least give you a rebuttal to your points but all you do is give your interpretation liberally of what the writers supposedly meant. Most everything you say doesn't deal with the plot accurately. You spend most of your entire post analyzing a few minutes of the episode and you still fail to grasp the plot that's happening and leave out important details that underscore the message. I'm sorry you are dumb and a feminist.

The wage gap does exist. The cause is what feminists always get wrong. Everyone, even obama deteremined it was because women take pregnancy leave and are more inclined to take days off and sometimes even whole seasons off work while men were more inclined to work more hours and no pregnancy leave. Feminists think people are intentionally paying women less, but it's not, they just don't work as much.

The process of creating tubes and the technology that makes it possible were created by men, as was pretty much everything else women take for granted.

You can go to 4chan to post this shit please leave

no, you leave

No I will not leave you fucking tv show watching PLEB

They are, because women can never be equal to men. Equality is a delusion that needs to be purged from society.

i'm not a pleb, I've watched over 200 movies in my life.

That sounds like a nightmare

the A plot starts with Rick turning himself into a pickle. After that he murders a bunch of rats and then murders a bunch of people. the only reason he murdered them was self-defense because he randomly walked into their territory.

how is that not lolsorandom?

how is Summer bringing up the wage gap and nobody calling her out on it satire? you are fucking retarded. it's fine if you like this overrated show, but stop trying to argue that this is not an example of the writers being retarded lefties.

coming from you? that's fucking rich

In that case you were just retarded and didn't get it.
I'd love to watch faggots like you watch It's always sunny and bitch and moan how it's a terrible show because they're terrible people with terrible opinions and they do terrible things. You're literally too autistic to form your own opinion of people and just assume you're supposed to like a character because they're a major character. You assume we're supposed to like Rick, you assume we're supposed to like Summer, you assume we're supposed to like Beth. They're characters in a TV show that you're getting pissy because they're characterized as having different opinions than you.

You expect Summer, who has literally been portrayed as a generic air headed teenager up until this point, to be well educated on political matters and not have the opinion of a retarded teenage girl on matters that are so far above her head. Even if the writers intended that line to be taken 100% like you're trying to portray it then they accidentally made her character stronger because it's a dumb, air headed opinion being spouted by a dumb, air-headed teenager.

That was my first comment in the thread.

You're either the textbook definition of a hipster who hates shit purely because it's popular, or you hate it purely because Holla Forums hates it, or you're an actual retard, the horse shoe theory is correct and you're just a complete and utter retard who doesn't know how to look past the surface level of a show, and I say this knowing that Rick and Morty is pretty shallow.

The why is important.
It was a stupid reason but he had a reason for turning himself into a pickle.

this is going straight to /r/fullcommunism

If you could go along and fuck off forever that'd be great pal.

kill yourselves

but this episode sucked
we must discuss that

It's like you don't want Holla Forums to be nu-Holla Forums or something

Good summary.
Also, there is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot.

It's sad you have to defend this show that badly.

is this real or a fandub?

If that was real, the show might not be so bad.

It's not that you don't get it. In fact this post makes me think you actually do get it. At this point you're just being a contrarian shitposter, or a better word for it, a retarded hipster.

:|

This is like the typical r9k nupol numale

Not an argument.

plus you also get the obligatory tele snob asshole who looks down on you for not watching Downton Abbey or some rubbish

hit a nerve

Still no argument. Everything that user said is right.

People are allowed to like it, and other people are allowed to call them a faggot.

fucking mad as shit, heh wow

Where are your arguments?

After this shitty episode tonight, I'm done liking it. The Vindicators is the worst fucking episode yet. I hate when shows try to shoehorn in more random characters for no fucking reason. I want to see Rick and Morty explore cool places, not become part of the Justice League.

What's that?
It was another movie reference episode?

you don't mind rick

Believing in bullshit is harm you are causing yourself. Some stupid kid cuts himself and posts it on facebook, some other stupid kid thinks that there is something like distinctly male or female traits

you're not welcome here

b0mp

I agree completely
The image comes off as if made by the same type of person who calls the show "smart," except taken even further to a contrary point where said individual has grown to be so 'intellectually beyond' the rick and Morty fanbase.
You can practically feel the euphoria shooting out from his magnificently honed mind in that fucking "juvenile nihilism" paragraph.

Pepe did it first!

Rick & Morty fails the Bechdel test.

had me until the animeshit at the end

Why the hell is this thread not 404'd already?

back to your hugbox, RTD

lol

damn dude you got fucking wrecked

delete it then.

good.

I don't know who's sadder, the people who watch the show or the user who was autistic enough to make that image

You, because you think you're above all of this.

what exactly are you proud of? consuming media someone else created? Getting obvious jokes? it's just a fucking show. liking it or not liking it isnt going to drastically shift your life in any direction. you might have something to talk about with a friend (assuming you have those) otherwise, seriously, who gives a fuck.

now lets get back to posting obscure porn & classic kino!

t. reddit

That image was made by a redditor, faggot. Only reddit cares that much what reddit thinks.

That's how I know you're from reddit.

See, that sad thing is that you typed this out and thought it'd be a clever retort, when it's just the "no u" of a fucking /r/movies visitor who's been found out.

So that makes you a redditor too.

That episode was islamophobic

but rick is adequately portrayed as an asshole.

Accurate. I suppose it's hard to come up with new science fiction movies to rip off every episode, so they instead decided to stagnate by the deathtouch of hiring female comedy writers.

One which literally self-inserted as a therapist so she could tell Rick exactly what was wrong about him and how to deal with it, with him just sitting there nodding along like a jerry, not even interrupting.

This is actually accurate. I mean you write your ideas with little style and with some seeming lack of self-worth, but when it comes to details, you are spot on.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/

fuck off faggot OP

good. fuck islam.

but i have to insult rick & morty, how else will i virtue signal as someone who clearly "fits in" here and is DEFINITELY not new at all?

90% of 8ch is reddit, you can thank Holla Forums for that.

So this season was only 6 epsiodes? Dont they make this shit with computers? Why it takes so long?

the thing about this show is, even if you can 'explain' its issues, that doesnt really mean anything. At best it's one tiny step in A direction. Thats why therapy (and that therapist) is a joke, because you are trying to get someone else to tell you about you. It doesnt really amount to anything and wont change anything unless the people listening actually wants it to.
Rick gets to go home and continue being a super scientist while she sits in her little office breathing the same air as people who eat shit for fun.

Who exactly do you think comes out on top in the end?

is this some kinda joke post? the user u were replying to read the episode right. It was the perfect episode to air in this political climate, because on the surface, it leaned feminist, but in actuality it was making fun of them the whole time. the best part of the episode was when claudia blacks character said something about going back to a planet where women are kind of equal, but not really.

you can take that two different ways. Feminists hear a lack of equality, men hear women arent actually equal to us. the producers of All in the Family would be proud. the convinction with which you type your half baked post only reinforced what a good job the writers of that episode did.

for you millennials, All in the Family was one of those crossover shows where the main character was racist, appealing to the majority view at the time, but he was also shown to be a baffoon, undercutting his opinions on race. It was hugely popular across both sides of the aisle for this reason.

If only Roiland wrote more episodes this season. First season he wrote most of them.