RAID /R/PEDO101 AND /R/PEDOFRIENDS

IMPORTANT! PLEASE PARTICIPATE!

THERE ARE TWO SICK AND DISGUSTING SUBREDDITS THAT THE FAGGOT /U/SPEZ IS ALLOWING EXIST AND BE ACTIVE.

/R/PEDO101
/R/PEDOFRIENDS

HERE ARE SOME TITLES FROM THESE SUBS:

"It's crazy that there are girls born in 2010 that are already sexy"
"Do you find innocence attractive?"
"F4M Seeking Vegan Guy in his 30s Who Likes Little Girls"

WHAT THE FUCK! /R/PIZZAGATE GETS BANNED AND THESE SUBS ARE STILL ACTIVE. THE WORST POST I'VE SEEN:

"Me and my little friend"
a.cocaine.ninja/admvjf.jpg

THAT IS SICKENING. PLEASE GO ON THESE SUBS AND POST:

WE SHOULD ALL PARTICIPATE. UPVOTE POSTS THAT SAY THE SAME! PLEASE BUMP AND RAID THESE SICK LOSERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/admvjf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave that shit to r/thedonald and the other cuckservatives, Holla Forums MUST fight the Jewish control over the opposition narrative first and foremost.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
O
T
Y
O
U
R
P
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
A
R
M
Y

what if the pedos are jews?

shills are already here, we must be on to something!

>reddit spacing

Dude, did you just post a link to CP? I'm asking because I'm not going to click it.

Also, noone right in the fucking mind goes to a site with CP for WHATEVER reason. "Hurr durr I'mma raid this site" then it will be YOU who gets v& for visiting.

ebin, you know we have like twice as many pedoboards here don't you?
Go tell >>>/loli/ and >>>/adbl/ to fuck off first.

It's not the pedophilia. It's the rape, murder, cannibalism and satanism. No one is going to help you run your retarded crusade against people that haven't been as cucked as you by feminism.

Half Chan deleted the thread, we must be on the right track!!!

>>>/abdl/

kek

NYPA

we're digging into real sickfuckery, not reddit faggots larping

What kind of sick fuck wouldn't gleefully raid a roach nest of pedophiles? Where do you think you are?

If you guys were smart you'd pose as lurkers and say "Help, we're being raided! What are the backup boards? Who can I keep in touch with?" and play the long game.

go away cuckchan cancer

now I feel like an idiot

>Go tell >>>/loli/ and >>>/adbl/ to fuck off first.

Don't forget >>>/shota/

I'm all for a good pedo raid but we really should clean our own house first

I think I'm on Holla Forums, a website with a large population of pedophiles.

reported as kike

blood libel

Pedos need to die.

>a.cocaine.ninja/admvjf.jpg
You're obviously not from around here if you fall for bait like that you fucking plebbitor.

CTR, I thought you were fired…

I never even mentioned CP, retard.

Urge to kill RISING

No its not CP and I just looked at it and I see nothing wrong with it… as long as the dude isnt sticking his dick inside her I dont see a problem with their relationship. She looks 10.

You think he's not raping her, shill? What a plausible position. Brazen lies are always a part of jewish subversion

Shut up, you disgusting fucking Marxist faggot. Agreeing or defending pedophilia makes you a traitor.

he's right though

I'm not going to check reddit to see if these are subs like OP claims, but if they are, that is some repulsive shit

thats why i said i dont care as long as he ISNT. gas him if thats not the case. gas the father too cuz hes fucking up big time. then gas the mother for good measure.

just looks like a father and daughter cuddling

but yeah based on the title in OP the guy seems like a complete creep. when pedos refer to them as "little ones" or "little friends" or shit like that, they need to be gassed.

Don't raid them, OP. Your heart is in the right place but you need to think with your head. No, I am not a shill. No, I do not like CP. Yes, I hate these fucks and will personally hang them.

Raiding them "for the lulz" will accomplish nothing. If you want to be useful then start investigating. Put pieces of the puzzle together. Names, dates, victims, etc. All a raid will do like you proposed it make our quarry go to ground. You have to ferret them out. It is time to investigate.

Who would be safer in a fist fight. A 50 year old man vs an 18 year old or a 10 year old boy vs a 18 year old man.

Regarding the picture.
Children who engage in sexual behavior do so because of early exposure to sexual content or sexual abuse, molesting, etc.
It's a scientific fact that children has no sexual interest before puberty, they can't really consent because they do not understand sex as an adult/teen does.

KIKE MOD BUMPLOCKED GOOD THREAD

It's also a scientific fact girls are getting there periods as young as 10 years old these days. inb4 nature is isn't natural

fuck off, you krypto-pedo-jew

fuck off, you krypto-feminist-jew

Kikes cannot create, they just copy and pervert everything. This is a perfect example.

bump
someone tell breitbart about this

So I'm not creative but that user above regurgitating the "(1) meme" is?

Keep going.

Its essentially copypasta at this point but if you think its good contribution to the thread, enjoy it I'm certainly not stopping you

You don't go to Holla Forums often, do you?

What does Holla Forums have to do with anything? This whole site has been militantly removing anything that could even resemble a little girl since the Jimtatorship kicked off.

Pedos still infest it 24/7 and Dys can't stay up the whole day

Implying nature is the reason for the change and not all the shit the jews put in the food and water.

is this the continuation of the other pedo thread?

Find all of them IRL and have them run over with cars.

Anyone calling for mercy and understanding for these pieces of human filth should be run over too.

Prizes for evidence of corpses.

Nice meme, but note that even children without sexual desires can consent, if they're taught about sex and their parents okay a physical relationship, as when they marry off their daughter. Girls without any sexual urges could still be pleased by the principle of being close to their loved one in a bodily way, and by knowing they're doing their man a favor. If she don't enjoy the chosen safe-for-her-age activity, say oral sex, they can get treat of her own later.

Pedos are to Holla Forums what homos are to San Francisco. A favorable comparison on our end, eh?

Pedophiles aren't all about the cheese pizza. Sometimes we like to just hang out and do the same things other vile raciss haters do.

I actually like Jim. He's doing a fair job; not everything needs to revolve around a subset with a specific sexual interest if it'd cause the website problems. Plus if I remember rightly the /hebe/ mods were giving Jim a hard time from their end and resigned.

OP I don't really have the time, but here's what you should do.

1. Don't raid.
Do not raid their board, use it to gather data on them.
2. Dox everyone using it
Find out as much as you can about these people, where they work, where they live, who they're targeting, etc.
3. Blackmail all of them for $$$ paid in bitcoin
Don't skip this step you niggerfaggot, you ALWAYS blackmail. ALWAYS. You have to pay rent right?
4. Double-cross the pedo/faggot anyway and report him to feds after getting blackmail loosh ofc

Godspeed OP. You truly are a mighty faggot.

Protip: The guy who said "F4M Seeking Vegan Guy in his 30s Who Likes Little Girls" is probably an FBI agent.

We don't need to shitpost on their board. If you want to be effective just report posts that cross the line as you see them and hopefully the FBI will raid them for us if you catch my drift.

The FBI may look the other way when it comes to the rich and powerful like Hillary and her friends, but they surely won't look the other way for Reddit scum.

Yeah after he deleted all our boards

So nature is only natural when you say it is? Maybe you should use appeals to nature as a argument then.

No.