Wikileaks releases The Yemen Files

Wikileaks has released internal documents from the US Embassy in Yemen

25 November, 2016

Today, Friday 25th November, WikiLeaks releases The Yemen Files.

The Yemen Files are a collection of over 500 documents from the United States embassy in Sana'a, Yemen. Comprising of over 200 emails and 300 PDFs, the collection details official documents and correspondence pertaining to the Office for Military Cooperation (OMC) located at the US embassy. The collection spans the period from 2009 until just before the war in Yemen broke out in earnest during March 2015. This time covers both Hillary Clinton's term as Secretary of State (2009-2013) and the first two years of Secretary John Kerry.

Julian Assange said: "The war in Yemen has produced 3.15 million internally displaced persons. Although the United States government has provided most of the bombs and is deeply involved in the conduct of the war itself reportage on the war in English is conspicuously rare."

Yemen is of significant strategic interest as Yemen controls a narrow choke point to the Red Sea and the Suez Canal through which 11% of the world's petroleum passes each day. In addition Yemen borders Saudi Arabia (to the north) and Oman (to the east) and has access to the Arabian Sea through which another 20% of the world's petroleum passes from the Strait of Homuz (including the oil of Saudi Arabia and Iran). Saudi Arabia seeks to control a port in Yemen to avoid the potential constriction of its oil shipments by Iran along the Straight of Homuz or by countries which can control its other oil shipment path along the Red Sea.

The Yemen Files offer documentary evidence of the US arming, training and funding of Yemeni forces in the years building up to the war. The documents reveal, among other things, procurement of many different weapon types: aircrafts, vessels, vehicles, proposals for maritine border security control and Yemeni procurement of US biometric systems.

US presence remained in the country until February 2015 when the US closed its embassy due to the continuing unrest between different factions in the country. The war broke out a month later.

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/document/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/

Let's get to work and see what we can find in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthi_insurgency_in_Yemen
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/93/
archive.fo/VMifT
wiki
arch
alja
ar
john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger
twitter.
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/122/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/document/Misc/Section_1210_Yemen_Proposal/page-3/
viewzone.com/yemenasitis.html
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel_and_Occupied_Territories
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/25/why-did-team-obama-try-to-take-down-its-nsa-chief.html
web.archive.org/web/20101222024145/http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/08/gordon-duff-busted-wikileaks-working-for-israel/
archive.org/details/YEMENUSEMBASSYEMAILSANDDOCUMENTS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"cash transfer" in 2014 is quite interesting. 310$ to the deputy of training!

OH! So this is why there are so many CTR up so early

Prepare for black dick pics and slide threads gentlemen. Sticky incoming.

So I thought the US was supporting Saudi Arabia in this conflict? Or is this not related to the current situation with the Houthi rebels?

Fucking hell, that attracted so much (((ctr))).
Must be something good inside if they bother to shit up the entire board.

REMINDER WE DON'T KNOW IF ASSANGE IS STILL ALIVE. WIKILEAKS MIGHT BE COMPROMISED

Be on the look out for altered or deleted emails. Does something not add up? Is something missing? If Wikileaks is now (((controlled))) they might have removed the incriminating stuff and released this to sate those questioning Assange's whereabouts

I can't trust them until we find out about assange. Until then I will assume they are compromised.

This stuff is mostly about the war there, yes.

Anti-ctr bump. This is probably why they're still being funded.

The picture I am starting to get from these documents is one of incompetence and waste.

US OMC does everything it can to provide weapons and training to Yemeni forces, regular invitations to attend seminars and receive training.

Yemenis do a poor job of meeting basic requirements to fulfill their ends of the various transactions, and simply request more weapons.

Or there is this Yemeni soldier who was provided IT training in the US, only to go AWOL

This seems to be the general pattern until the US forces cut their losses and pulled out of the country.

Might just be distraction from #PizzaGate, gonna take a look at this later.

Everything is a distraction trying to stop you from going outside and doing something.

pizzagate's retarded anyway. people got bored of pedowood and started the pizzagate. and when they get bored of that they'll find some other way of circlejerking to hating pedos.

Is this the final red pill?

Yemen military is incompetent and just wants arms and takes advantage of US military's interest.

No wonder they are trapped in civil war.

Didn't they announce there'd be a major dump? There must be some interesting things in these docs

is this the aforementioned deadman's switch that that one guy had mentioned?

No

Jesus christ.
It really isn't too surprising though. Have you seen "this is what winning looks like"? I know it was done by (((vice))) but it's a good look into how incompetent dunecoons really are.

Why Killay warmogered this much?

Continued incompetence from Yemen

To serve her masters and create greater israle of course, not to mention make a profit on the side.

it's not only the dune's that are doing it either it's mercenaries too that get provided more gear and vehicles and then destroying them to get more payments

Anybody parsing all the info? Anything good yet? Im at work don't have time to go through this yet or try and figure out if it is compromised misdirection.

I'm too drunk to make head or tails from the docs.
Hopefully, some non-degenerate NEET manages to find something good.

Yeah that's exactly what was shown in the doc. And the US Military is basically having to babysit the fucks.

I thought they were compromised

if they are they're trying to act like they're not

They are not. "Assange is dead!!1!" is a post-CTR Democrat damage control.
Even if that was the case, Wikileaks is much more than their poster boy in the Ecuadorian embassy.

It's a large network of people, working hard to give us a peek behind the curtain.
If it was truly "compromised", someone would blow the whistle.

Anything to get us off pizzagate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthi_insurgency_in_Yemen
the rebels fight both against yemen gov and saudi interventionists

Thanks that makes more sense now.

[Unattributed report: "President Gives Orders To Provide Huthist Group With Munition To Support the War Against Al-Qa'ida"]

President Hadi then gives weapons to Houthist rebels, who he is supposedly fighting against, to fight against al-Qaeda.

The conflicts of interest here are an enormous clusterfuck

I hope not but if they are it doesn't mean it's fake.
They could continue the show while de-anonymizing leakers and scrubbing the most incriminating stuff.

John Pilgers testimony is the strongest proof for Assange's well being right now.
Stuff like guys managing the twitter saying suspicion is warranted and making a poll for PoL to this archive.fo/VMifT keeps me wary though.

A video with no evidence of the date and bizarre morph cuts..

Wikileaks is compromised, Assange been dead/god knows for a while now

Be careful here.

We don't know that for sure, user. I agree that his silence is worrying and questionable, but we can't make claims that aren't fully verified.

found the shill

Considering there was also a "revolution" in the country one has to look at which faction whe US was helping and with what intent. Especially because Yemen is not that important in overall geopolitics.

They wouldn't simply give training to people without getting anything in exchange. Anything that pictures the US as good goys who are just helping fight terrorism is controlled leaks.

Its more being careful then anything.

His internet being cut off and the twitter going full retard. The man is dead or captured. A lot is going on right now to distract attention away from him directly so it wouldn't be difficult for them to sneak it by. The fact Ecuador even cut off his internet in the first place is very telling. The last time we had any real proof was lunch with Pamela Anderson. Shit comes off like a comedy sketch.

My logic is that if whoever wanted to take out Assange needed the job done, this was the perfect time frame to do it. The election has most eyes and a good portion of your independent researches are distracted with other topics. Until we get a live feed with a days newspaper all new wikileaks should be combed through carefully.

Protect yourselves. If the Pizzagate shit is as legit as it appears, going to be a lot of chaos down the road.

If only you could find some actual evidence.

KEK
every fucking time

As someone unfamiliar with much of this, I would appreciate help understanding the meaning of this email from Miguel A Medina (so many results for that name i'm lost) titled "Ultimatum" and the linked article.

The email: (broke the links. remove space.)
wiki leaks.org/yemen-files/email/189/
arch ive.is/yyTmF
—————————————————————–
Date: 2014-11-04
Subject: Ultimatum
To: Vincent, Matthew R Maj USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG >
Segura, Luis A Maj USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG >
Johnson, Lindell L MSgt USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG >
Webb, Shonry O Lt Col USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP >
Hooker, Donald R Mr CIV USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP >
Roberts, Rodney C LTC USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP >
Venzke, William C Mr CIV USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP >

alja zeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/11/dangerous-balancing-act-yemen-2014113111621561909.html
——————————————————————–
aljazeera link archived:
ar chive.is/dVrlI

quote from article, ctrlF "ultimatum":
In a speech at a conference of tribal elders organised in late October, the Houthis laid down an ultimatum for the Yemeni president to form a government in 10 days, or, ominously, "the next meeting [would] be in the presidential palace". It gave Hadi and Bahah an effective deadline of November 10 to put a government together.

If any kind user could provide some insight, I'd appreciate it. Pic related is me trying to help.

2related

damn it

An hour long phone call to a conference in Argentina on Oct.26

An interview with reporter John Pilger recorded on Oct.30

john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger

A recent photo of him with a lawyer from Ecuador was posted on Twitter. Nov.14? I'll find the link.

Unless you think John Pilger, the Ecuadorean embassy staff and prosecutor, the Swedish prosecutor, Pamela Anderson, etc., are all part of the conspiracy I think you can let it go now. It would be nice to have Assange record a video of himself telling everyone he's still alive and in the embassy but he's very likely still alive and in the embassy.

apparently there was not a single shot of both of them at once on screen

Jews are bad but whites are as much as dirty. Jews were just a good excuse for average white person to live in denial about their crimes.

Fuck off kike.
Whites have empathy and moralty.
Jews are degenerates savages who are so autistic from all the inbreeding that they unironically thinks they're (((the choosen ones))).

We're the reason you have an advanced civilization you can profit of and try to take over.

Pasting email again with fixed addresses:
————————————————————
Date:
2014-11-04
Subject:
Ultimatum
Medina, Miguel A MAJ USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG
To:
Vincent, Matthew R Maj USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG
Segura, Luis A Maj USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG
Johnson, Lindell L MSgt USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCG
Webb, Shonry O Lt Col USAF USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP
Hooker, Donald R Mr CIV USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP
Roberts, Rodney C LTC USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP
Venzke, William C Mr CIV USCENTCOM CCJ5-SCP

alja zeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/11/dangerous-balancing-act-yemen-2014113111621561909.html
—————————————————————-

Is the sender's [email protected]/* */ address something edited by wikileaks or is that how it appears due to something enacted by the sender's mail system?

I would put money on them never writing the requested letter and the dude not found yet and still running around the USA.

After all he has rights because we're a nation of immigrants. If we catch him we're raycis.

Pilger wrote on Twitter and his website that it was recorded on October 30th and morph cuts are a new editing technique (available in the latest editions of Adobe Premiere) see and this Julian Assange speaks slowly and he's not the most eloquent so they probably had to cut a lot of hmmm… and silences.

That's still a speculation.

They were threatened by John Kerry. That's a good reason.

Just reading the wikileaks intro piece teaches you user.

Here's an old article about the 10 days promise:

This warning came at the end of a meeting of the Houthi leaders with a number of Yemeni province chieftains Friday in Sanaa, which approved the formation of what is called "Revolutionary Committees" in all provinces of the country, including the southern provinces and the formation of a committee of the northern and southern personalities to put the southern issue. The Houthis say the move is one of the manifestations of the completion of the revolution.
The formation of the government was part of the agreement that was reached under UN auspices to resolve the political crisis in Yemen. The Houthi movement has seized control of large areas in the state, including the capital Sanaa, stormed on September 21 amid what some have described the complicity of some army units. The movement is still trying to exert control over more of the provinces and cities of Yemen with the help of tribal alliances.

After the 10 days, jack shit was done and they returned fighting till now. This shit was in Current Year-2. Since then, their currency devalued, the locals are starving and paychecks have ceased to come out. What do you think President Trump is going to do about Yemen?

Well thank you for confirming you know fuck all about geopolitics.

apparently = you didn't even watch the interview, you're just repeating stuff you read on 4chan? There are no shots of them together but not all interviews have that either.

The governments of at least two countries – Ecuador and Sweden – and their lawyers, a respected old school reporter, Pamela Anderson and others who visited him. That's more than just 6 to 10 people.

There doesn't seem to be a way to get the raw .eml file, like with the Podesta/DNC e-mails, so there's no way to verify the metadata… take that as you will.

if only you could find your testicles

getting tired of this fucking meme.

post proof he's compromised first, jackass

the only lead I have on that is that the pre-commit hashes released around mid october didn't match the insurance files released, they did in previous instances. Wikileaks says the hashes released were for the unencrypted files, but they're breaking from their routine by doing it that way. It isn't concrete proof but it's out of the ordinary.

I was correct regardless then

While my number was wrong, my point still stands. If we are seriously investigating other conspiracies, why "it would have to be a conspiracy" would ever discredit the possibility of him being dead?

FFS NOT THIS SHIT
That was already explained you fucking dense cunt

Fix'd

twitter. com/wikileaks/status/790406530738913285
twitter. com/wikileaks/status/801902914885324804

All the Wikileaks Twitter needed to do was post a PGP-signed message matching the fingerprint on their Twitter profile, which Assange could do offline/relayed to someone trusted, etc… so why not? Ask yourselves, why not motherfuckers?!

FYI, Saudi Arabia has been attacking Yemen.

Even by the standards of arms deals between the United States and Saudi Arabia, this one was enormous. A consortium of American defense contractors led by Boeing would deliver $29 billion worth of advanced fighter jets to the United States' oil-rich ally in the Middle East….

But now, in late 2011, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was formally clearing the sale, asserting that it was in the national interest. At press conferences in Washington to announce the department’s approval, an assistant secretary of state, Andrew Shapiro, declared that the deal had been “a top priority” for Clinton personally. Shapiro, a longtime aide to Clinton since her Senate days, added that the “U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army have excellent relationships in Saudi Arabia.”

These were not the only relationships bridging leaders of the two nations. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing – the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 – contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

mfw they sold eagles to S.A.

Is there anything about Israel in these leaks?

Because he's a fucking drama queen.

clintons need to hang

A question for you and others, user:

What is there to be gained by this insistence they are compromised? Or that Assange is missing/captured/dead?

Because all I've seen from this is digging threads shit up with pointless arguing and a number of threads where LARPers have obviously taken advantage of the doubt and confusion to fuck with us. We're all aware by now that WL could be compromised, so anyone looking to dig into what is still there on the site and what gets published will do so with that in mind.

It's getting to the point now that anyone insisting WL is compromised looks like they're doing so to stop people digging and going to the site altogether.

What the hell happened with the investigation into Todd and Clare? Did anyone find out who was behind it and why?

>the only lead I have on that is that the pre-commit hashes released around mid october didn't match the insurance files released, they did in previous instances.

Can you give an example?

And I was correct when I wrote that you just repeat shit you read on 4chan without verifying

the conspiracy would have to involve the Ecuardorian government and their lawyers + the Swedish government and their lawyers + reporter John Pilger + the organizers of that October 26 conference in Argentina + Pamela Anderson + probably other people I haven't thought of.

I don't think anyone who is seeking the honest truth would surely not tell anyone to stop digging, and to stay skeptical. As for me, I am just asking anons to look at what's in front of you, and ask questions. We know the leaks prior to Oct.16 can be trusted due to Assange's strict protocol in releasing leaks. That's not to say any leaks after this point are compromised, the honest answer is we don't know. If the insurance files are as dangerous as they say they are, then you can bet that all the worlds' intelligence agencies are playing fucking 39D chess right now, and until there is good enough proof of Assange's well being (PGP-signed message for fucks sakes) I say anons should use their heads and evaluate the situation for themselves.

First, that's not how precommitment fucking works. Party A has files they don't want anyone to see. Party B obtains them and says to party A "we got your files, don't touch us or we'll spread them". Party A says "oh yeah? Prove it". Party B makes hashes from these files and shows them to party A. Party A makes hashes on their side. If they are identical, party B proved to party A they have their shit without spreading said shit. Second, they never provided hashes for their dumps, mr. shill. Check their twitter. The only hashes being shown were by crosschecking faggots to see whether the torrents were legit.

checking those trips of truth

Honestly strikes me as US meddling.

I don't understand why this is such a clusterfuck.

…and by doing so endangering the other members of Wikileaks because anyone who goes in the embassy to talk to Assange will have their electronic communications scrutinized by the NSA / GCHQ. To directly communicate with his associates using their internal protocols with encrypted messages and all that, I presume that's what he did before the internet was cut off. To create a new indirect chain of communication from himself in the embassy to the Wikileaks Twitter account just to satisfy a bunch of autistic shitposters from 4chan wouldn't have been worth the risk.

it's not a cluster fuck, It's just that the USA is playing all sides at once and is also being controlled from one of the sides that they actually helped found.

juden please, projection was always your tribes strong point.

Nice strawman.
What about all those normies on Twitter hammering them about the issue so much that they felt compelled to tweet "Please stop asking us"?
What about the fact the integrity of an organization he founded that is most publicly associated with the his face, persona, and most of all his reputation, is in question? Would that not be worth addressing publicly if he could help it?

Apparently they were getting free first-class flights to the US:
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/122/
ROYG = Republic Of Yemen Government
I was hoping "Presidential Directives" meant Obama, not the president of Yemen. Ah well.

Yes. Back all sides and you control the winner. That has always been the secret to American success.

Either bribe them, blackmail them, or infiltrate them.

Then, you get assimilated into the media machine to perpetuate more conflict to get your people to accept having as little as possible without rising up to kill those at the top who are keeping as much of the wealth for themselves.

The question is, how do you escape that, as an organization of any SWAY?

Transparency? It helps. Action? If you can direct it properly. Then what?

This is all very true

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/document/Misc/Section_1210_Yemen_Proposal/page-3/
issue is a major source of destabilization in the country and has direct relationship to the
level of cross-border human and arms trafficking. Human trafficking includes
movement of terrorist elements, trafficking of children for illegal purposes.
Hmm…

I want newfags to leave

Or is it?
viewzone.com/yemenasitis.html

No that's a good explanation why the WL Twitter account probably didn't try to indirectly contact Julian Assange at the embassy, and vice-versa. For security reasons.

And you think most of those aren't CTR and JTRIG employees? Or bots? I see a lot of spam on Twitter and I'm pretty sure a lot of it is posted by bots. Probably the same bots who were spreading an old video of Julian Assange at the balcony around October 23-24 and pretending it was a fresh new video.

There have always been a lot of questions about this time period in yemen. Saleh was our ally in fighting AQ, then (((someone))) fires a very advanced rocket at his house and blows him half to shit. Then he and the military he controlled starts supporting the houthi and someone else is picked to run the government, but has no support in the country and the war with saudi starts in earnest. Ive also been interested in the level of clandestine support the iranians and russians have provided to the houthis

We also don't know what stipulations, exactly, were enacted in the process. Yes, we have everyone's public statements, but it's already pretty obvious that there was more to it than what was said. While we know this is a psyop, we've typically gone to the worst case scenarios (Julian dead/v&). We don't always consider other possibilities. Maybe he's not allowed to Encrypt/Decrypt anything. This actually makes a lot of sense; they wouldn't want Julian to issue any 'secret orders' that they couldn't understand.

Sure every country has their black sheep, but the jews have allways been the pest of the earth, no question about that.

We have no idea what their contingency plans are. That's their secret.

This is exactly how Soros works.

SHUT IT DOWN

Assange is clearly missing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either stupid or a D&C shill

A reminder gentlemen.

Anyway.
START DIGGING

is there any way to check thoe PDFs and make sure theyre not malware or whatever? all these rumors of wikileaks being compromised has me suspicious

That was another LARPer pretending to have first hand knowledge of what's going on inside Wikileaks

you seem very hostile for such a simple suggestion of a lead

I have no way to prove this, so take it as a fun anecdote only (though it did happen).
I went to school with the child of a program officer at the Delegation of the European Union to the United States. Back in 2009 or 2010 in a humanities class, we were talking about hypothetical situations for what a government would do in different scenarios. His suggestion for one of the scenarios was "threaten to bomb Yemen." Much later, when it happened, I ran into him back in my hometown over a holiday break and congratulated him on calling so far in advance. He actually remembered and we caught up a bit, though I haven't seen him since. Again, probably meaningless and I have no proof. /blogpost

We'll see. :^)

Isn't the primary point of a pgp key to prove who sent it? What, then, would be the point of using different keys esp if you're making the info public anyway? The only reason I can think of for doing that would be to send a red flag. Maybe I'm missing something but it definitely seems weird to me.

they cut his internet but they havent cut the phone right?

just call the embassy and ask to speak to assange on behalf of the internet.

nah that's not gonna work, with things like these you've to get an interview appointment in advance (probably) and I imagine you've to be related to some journalistic agency (you can lie too). I would have done it but I can't afford international phone calls.

If someone with a lot of time to waste wanna give it a try, go for it (just remember to register it).

here thread

Newfags pls go

So why haven't they proven anything and why are they acting completely different?

It was insurance papers weren't they?

Kek
Its all there you fucking shill, i dont have to spoonfeed you

By them, or speculation?

At least we only have three days to find out if this one's bullshit.

That guy was just a dumb larper he just posted in another thread see

Nigger, if Wikileaks is compromised western civilization is over. I actually can't bother worrying about that because of how fucked we be if that were true.

I think Wikileaks has been a fed op since the beginning, we've been played like a fiddle for a very long time.

General events following the illuminati card game does not help.

Everyone needs to remember that Obama is still the president and Clinton is still Secretary of State. While it would be politically difficult for them to use this power they could still do something.

I'll bet we won't hear from Assange until after Trump is legally made president.

Even now Obama's administration is trying to prevent a recount in those swing states probably because either one, they used illegal voting and might get found out or two they may have a deal with Trump that if they don't screw with Trump before he gets in he won't go after their illegal dealings.

Comet Pizza and Spirit Cooking wouldn't have been found out without wikileaks. Highly unlikely (((they))) would want to show off their private rituals that even they themselves like to keep out of view from the public.

fuck off you faggot shill fuck

Comet Pizza and Spirit Cooking is a distraction, they're definitely guilty so they sent everyone after their most innocent associates

did you even read his post?

people like you can never truly grasp what it means to be apart of this community. you just shitpost memes and think youre helping.

and the spirit cooking bullshit is hardly private. I can assure you their private rituals are MUCH more perverse

I'm 100% positive they pruned all of the incriminating documents before release then JTRIG or whatever hyped up these bullshit red herrings to distract everyone. WHERE'S THE REAL EVIDENCE? The deleted emails? weiners 650k? These leaks were fucking gay faggot shit

could you be CTR 333?

You are a fucking
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

That doesn't mean we shouldn't dig.

According to reddit, Assange will be doing a live interview with Beirut TV tomorrow. As I understand it, it will only be an audio interview. If that is truly the case I would imagine the interview is bullshit, there is absolutely no legit reason they should not be able to get some kind of imagery or video feed. He could even stream video from a cell phone…. looking forward to hearing the excuse as to why it is audio only.

THE FUCKING FILES ABOUT YEMEN CIVIL WAR ARE LEAKED
and you idiots are still talking about Assange being dead.
Theres confirmation from MULTIPLE sources hes alive, plus A FUCKING LIVE INTERVIEW COMING.

you're right. although he didn't imply that.

because adobe cant do video and audio yet.

He in a bloody embassy. They have security protocols to follow so that sensitive communications aren't tapped or snooped on by the country they are in. that's why they can't just get a live stream of him (aside from him having no Internet access anyway).

And as for the rest of the WL staff, increasing pressure on them to show proof-of-life is risking forcing them to expose their communication methods with Assange to the Alphabet agencies. They can't just call him up for a chinwag. They can't just pop in for a cuppa. Shit, there could be many involved and connected who no on actually knows is a part of the team, who could end up getting exposed if they have to communicate with him when the public demands it.

CTR is on full alert here.

false, examples here:

also the Daily Caller and other 'alternative' news websites

false, they said he was OK

You need to post at least a link when you say things like that. And no, a screencap isn't enough.

>Obama is still the president and Clinton is still Secretary of State.

No it's John Kerry and he's got two months left.

Deep state conflict.

It's foolish to think they don't compete with each other.

Bump.

Holy shit. Is this what the shills have been trying to discredit?

[Unattributed report: "President Gives Orders To Provide Huthist Group With Munition To Support the War Against Al-Qa'ida"]

President Hadi then gives weapons to Houthist rebels, who he is supposedly fighting against, to fight against al-Qaeda.

The conflicts of interest here are an enormous clusterfuck

They are. This is suspicious because the US traditonally supports saudia arabia. Perhaps the point is to make yemin seem like the bad guys

This poster is a federal agent

care to give me the gist of it ?

how many docs are here again?

wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel_and_Occupied_Territories

5 items seems legit.

anything about

queen of sheba

ark of the covenant

solomon

Hey faggot, I found your hat.

Where are the insurance files? Are they out but the keys are not?

Oh, ok. That's good becuase I feel that Pilger is a pretty based lefty when it comes to naming the Jew…and any shenanigans would have put him and the Russian government as "in on it".

thread here:

For the conspiracy to work you would need the collaboration of John Pilger + the government of Ecuador + the government of Sweden + Pamela Anderson + the organizers of that conference in Argentina, etc. That's too many different people.

It's more plausible that Assange is alive and still stuck in the embassy and the NSA / CIA / whatever aren't going to try to do anything to him for now but instead, now that Wikileaks doesn't have a leader, they're targeting the rest of Wikileaks and trying to infiltrate them to prevent the release of the John Kerry e-mails. Something like that.

I'm not worried about Assange, I'm more worried about his anonymous associates. This whole Julian-Assange-is-dead! therefore Wikileaks-is-compromised! thing is retarded because if they want to physically capture (or eliminate) the Wikileaks team then Assange is going to be the last one to go because he's the visible face of Wikileaks. They're going to target the others members of Wikileaks first, the ones who live in the shadows.

I'm thinking that the John Podesta emails weren't a big deal in terms of lifting the curtain of power. So they let that one go. I feel that the still unreleased insurance leaks are devastating to the international cabal that "runs the show". Which is why they bought time with the relatively benign emails from a gentile career political operative. Do not get me wrong, they were effective in getting Trump elected, they just weren't redpill-worthy for the most part.

My distrust of Wikileaks and Assange stems from his 2010 agreement with the Jewish media that he wouldn't post anything devastating to Israel and international Zionism. You remember when that came out?

Snowden was protecting Pizzagate from the NSA for the CIA.

The NSA was shown to be tracking the online sexual activity of people they termed "radicalizers" in order to discredit them.[133] Following the revelation of "Black Pearl", a program targeting private networks, the NSA was accused of extending beyond its primary mission of national security. The agency's intelligence-gathering operations had targeted, among others, oil giant Petrobras, Brazil's largest company.[134] The NSA and the GCHQ were also shown to be surveilling charities including UNICEF and Médecins du Monde, as well as allies such as the EU chief and the Israeli Prime Minister.[135]

anything other than a kikepedia article on this?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/25/why-did-team-obama-try-to-take-down-its-nsa-chief.html

I don't know of any documents actually released to the public. Just biased media outlets. Help would be appreciated :)

So it's basically infighting among the kike-golem-puppet intelligence agencies…Awesome

Shills are sliding with Compromised argument
Point is we look at it decided if its credible match evidence and do as we have always done dig bois ignore shills anyone making a Wikileaks argument is sliding thread

Not really. Wikileaks hasn't released anything devastating to the Jewish power structure in 7 years. In fact, Assange made an agreement with the Jewish media that he wouldn't release anything directly harmful to Israel and the international Zionist power structure. Now that Trump is elected, it's time to go after the Jew sponsored limited hangouts. If that's something you aren't interested in, then you defo aren't the type that should be setting the agenda for Holla Forums. Maybe go work for a local political campaign.

So what is John Kerry?

What is Skull & Bones?
What is Council on Foreign Relations?

He's an actual crypto Jew that doesn't have an ounce of Irish blood in him. He's a direct nephew of the Kuehn and Loeb Jewish banking family. They really had the chutzpah to change their name when that branch of the family moved to Boston in order to fit in.

That makes a lot of sense. Our governments are probably even more jewish than we think, most deserve the rope

>Which is why they bought time with the relatively benign emails from a gentile career political operative.

But by saying that you're saying Wikileaks was compromised even before Julian Assange had his internet cut off by Ecuador.

And the Podesta e-mails weren't benign, they proved that a large segment of the mainstream media was litterally in collusion with the Clinton team. They had two off-the-record meetings with a total of almost 60 reporters before the start of the campaign and during the campaign some reporters were sending nice e-mails to Podesta and asking him if they needed to modify their articles. We all knew the media was biased but what we didn't know was that they were colluding with those running Hillary Clinton's campaign.

No I don't remember that at all and you should post a link when you say things like that.

That's not true unless you're telling me the american media isn't largely jewish and not part of the power structure.

symbolic SAGE. This is off-topic, this thread should be about the Yemen Files.

I can't find anything to back up that claim. I did however find an interview where Assange says that none of the media outlets had any interest in the leaks concerning Israel.

they hated him

I bet some have, but we haven't been able to hear.

The explanation was woeful.

Basically it was "hashes to the files the government have"
But there should have been no reason for them not to match the files they released.

So basically, the government stormed the place after the keys were sent?
Sounds like he should have released the files then. Oh but he didn't. Therefore, they got him.

>>>/out/

This word needs to be bannable. It's a CTR shill.

I don't because he became quiet after the raid.
Which means he was an honest threat that was clamped down.
Plus Hillary tried to "shut him up"

nigger please, we've heard as much as we will hear about this. They got issued with National Security Letters according to WLanon

pre-commitment hashes aren't for us, they're for the people who have the (unencrypted of course) original files. It's a way of saying "If you have files with these hashes, you know we have those files."

Bollocks. They should have come here straight away.
Why?
Because we helped them big time during the podesta leaks.
Why didn't they?

No I think it's to show us – if the password/key for the encrypted insurance file is ever released – that the files that are contained inside that one should match the pre-commitment hashes. Some people have said that in the past the pre-commitment hashes matched the encrypted file(s) but when I ask for an example they don't come back to post an example. So I don't know.

ffs lads it's bigger than just one guy, has anyone found anything useful in this drop? There must be a reason it was put out and I haven't seen anything juicy turn up yet.

I don't get it. Why would the usa be arming Yemen, while helping the saudis bomb the shit out of yemen? also, why this, why now? Is wikileaks compromised? Is this meaningless disinfo, or is it linked to something somehow? Red herrings?

So that govt sanctioned arms dealers like Hillary can keep taking in shekels

Well, that is an american tradition. That said, could it be that a lot of this was a front for arming and training the islamic state? I can't see this many sunni military types going awol right after training, when they should be collecting their paychecks for their very secure job.

the reason for nothing juicy turning up is the fact that assange and his assosiated wikileaks crew is dead and the servers are under alphabet ctrl

Yes, U.S. is supporting Saudi Arabia. Saudis sponsored a coup, but the coup failed, hence the civil war. Of course, the U.S. pretends that the coup succeeded, and that it resulted in a new legitimate government. That's why they refer to the Houthis as rebels.

So you're basically saying what's happening is

USG has more resources. Wastes them all. Loses.

It's enemies have far less resources. Uses them well. Wins.

The Saudis are bombing the Houthis, not the Yemen Forces.

Houthis = Shiites

Saudis, Hadi = Sunni

Proof of life is the hash. This is bullshit. Video interviews mean fuck all when they could easily line the hash keys up. NO PROOF IF LIFE YET

I never feel like this format works tbqh fams.

Civil conflicts are like catnip to the CIA and US arms dealers. They literally would not be able to stay away.

Don't forget, people put their kids through colleges on the back of bush-war black ops and arms sales.

Is WL down???

like they fucking need it, they can just cut off the US and Europe and rely on their other puppets like China or Saud Arabia.
It would justify killing the evil nazis again, this time in America with the help of most non-whites who thinks we are the devil.

Without the jew running the U.S, it would collapse like the house of cards it's economy is built on. The demand of USD would vanish due to the Dollar Standard no longer being enforced. I'm not sure how much oil the US has in stockpile, but I'm sure it wont last. Your only chance is to befriend Russia.

Although I even think Russia is jewed out, KGB was run by jews wasn't it? And all this jew-love that Russia is showing, together with the new laws against "holocaust-denial" makes it hard for me to think that Russia is pro-white. The one thing that speaks against it(pretty massively) is that Putin enacted the laws against gays adopting, that really got Shlomo swallowing diamonds.

Also and this is really, really speculative. All the reports about missing nukes a few years ago. Israel may already have cleaned house in anticipation of current events?

Was that your source?

BUSTED – WIKILEAKS WORKING FOR ISRAEL, by GORDON DUFF
web.archive.org/web/20101222024145/http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/08/gordon-duff-busted-wikileaks-working-for-israel/

because that website Veterans Today is a peddler of hoaxes and half-fake news articles and it's kind of obvious too. Look at the sentence “Assange praised Netanyahu as a hero of transparency and openness!” for example and the article he links to. Nowhere in that article can you see that sentence or anything close to it.

Bet they've been scrubbed of the most damning shit.

The "WL is comprimised" narrative needs to be ban-on-sight. It's shilled 24/7 in a coordinated fashion, successfully shutting down all WL discussion on this board. It's obviously being pushed by shills because they bring no evidence whatsoever to support their claims, and simply resort to leftist shaming/diversion tactics.

The narrative that the hashes matched any files ever, is manufactured by shills. A couple weeks ago I incessantly pressed a shill for the files that supposedly matched, they tried to evade it and eventually just linked me to a file uploaded on a paywall site. They even uploaded torrents for _EC _UK and _US "insurance" files that supposedly matched the hashes, but didn't seed them and just posted under different IDs that the download worked.

By their posting styles and argument styles, I'm 95% sure these shills are SA goons.

You guys know the Saudis have had F-15s since 1981 right?

YEMEN US EMBASSY EMAILS AND DOCUMENTS.zip

archive.org/details/YEMENUSEMBASSYEMAILSANDDOCUMENTS