A new meme on how to stop immigration forever

a new meme on how to stop immigration forever

open sterilization clinics in 3rd world countries and prevent the bastards from ever being born in the first place

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/funny/1435528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

upvote the meme, i just posted it on voat

voat.co/v/funny/1435528

India should have never toned down their sterilization program.

well it's the white man's duty to TONE IT BACK UP!

Sage. Keep trying CTR.

John Paul II forbade niggers from using condoms, of course fedoras were furious that this would lead to an AIDS epidemic. I say good riddance.

Good idea, but cutting foreign aid would probably be equally effective at much less cost and effort.

Please!

If you want to stop immigration, just get a nationalist party in power. You can do this by focusing on LOCAL politics.

Take the Joepill, lads.

fuck Christianity, it's a CUCK religion

well until you can convince the govt to cut the aid, this is something you can personally do yourself

The only cuck here is you, mate.

are you saying black people getting aid is good?

who is the cuck again?

Why just limit it to females, we need some equality OP! males and females need to be sterilised!

sure, men too.

How do they expect these faggots to even stand in line? Yes, in line, you special snowflake faggots from wrong country.

can you elaborate? i am not sure what you are saying or referring to

Can't tell if you're shitposting or read at a 2nd grade level. Probably both.

On what point?

are you fucking retarded? go eat shit and die

You could probably get most of africa to agree to eugenics for aid. Maybe china will have the balls.

TRS are CTR and will constantly be bullied into submission and left in the gutter. They tried to rion the election and they have no home here. Their well is poisoned and they thrash and wail. It could be other outsiders but it sticks to them like napalm on kids.

There are many dissenters aimed at scrambling the true right but it's like bringing a Nerf gun to a knife fight.

This is a good idea. The most effective argument I've had against leftist I know personally is the environmental damage immigrants do (another is framing the US like one big labor union for US citizens protecting against "scab" illegal aliens). It's clear that bringing them to our countries shit up our environment even more and it's clear that we can't take in all the sob stories from across the globe. The only clear solution is that instead of bringing them here we should be sending them birth control and books.

Thats not enough. 500million h'whites won't be able to hold back 3 billion niggers in africa in 50 years coming in to Europe.

You need a course in comprehension. Your land has made you dull and dense.

There are a lot of factors that you need to subvert first before your sterilization program. The church (or any brainwashing propaganda on their country), and the underlying factor of a third world country: poverty level. A couple/person without too much money would just have sex as their source of entertainment.

TL;DR third world countries will keep breeding because they're a third world country.

I guess LARPing on the streets is what we really must do then

Best way to stop the immigration for the most part would be to stop the wars in their country. They can't 'flee from war' if there isn't one.

this is a great idea, but powers to be will not allow it

You stop it by recolonizing their lands and putting it under European rule. Then we could farm on their fields and take their resources. By selling them the goods we produce they would then have no reason to leave their lands for Europe or North America. The end of Imperialism was a mistake.

implying leftist can't find other excuses to take them in

Are you that skullfucked? Really?

MEGA
Then, we talk.

So which war are all those Moroccans in Germany fleeing from today?

Their masters are always known. Catch up.

What about protecting the oppressed POCs against the rampant racism that will victimize them if they move to white-supremacist regimes such as USA?

I wouln't know; I avoid talking with lefties.

no one is forcing these parasites to invade the West

(checked)
Just start a pmc ffs

guys it's real simple

Niggers getting pregnant: bad
Niggers getting aids: good

This sounds like created by the internet haganah.