I wish there were more animated movies that showed mundane everyday life like this does

I wish there were more animated movies that showed mundane everyday life like this does

Normalfags don't like watching that type of stuff.

I wish I could eat Coraline's pussy out while Wybie jerks off in the corner.

I can almost hear Dakota Fanning's bratty voice now calling you a sick freak

That's rude, user. You're rude.

Dakota Fanning is my exact age and her voice gets me rock hard.

Is this situation good or bad?

Seems good. She's your age and there's nothing wrong with getting hard for celebrities.

What's wrong with preventing her from getting BLACKED.com?

I wish I knew what board Mr.Jones shitposts on during his downtime. If only, if only…

user, there's no need to insult him. you should learn to b
shit where does fucking time go.

for girls?
to the pussy, hips and ass.

user stop, you're making me ill.

came across this, remembered this thread

He's barely even black. Hell, he's practically quadroon.

Mr. Dubs is right. Showing characters going through their routine or doing mundane stuff is an excellent way to flesh out their character and lay out the story's setting with minimal need for exposition. And that doesn't jive with normalfags, not just because they can't figure anything out without being outright told, but beause silly things like characterization and worldbuilding get in the way of the boom-boom, cheap titillation and lolsorandumb "humor" they enjoy.

Yep all normal people care about is talking animals and objects, they don't want to see the oh so interesting way a character logs into a computer.

Fuck you.

>>>/a/

fug off, there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't use the term "slice of life". I swear I'll gut the next person that does.

He's right though, anime perfected slice of life with King of the Hill years ago, why should the west even bother?

Ignore and report him for spam, he regularly goes around screaming /a/ from the top of his lungs

Looking at the majority of animated shows and movies proves this true.

that would make an octagoon crypto-nigger.
not just a nigger but you would create an autistic nigger with spine problems.

But that's the beauty of it! If the Octaroon marries a white woman himself, it will mean their child is only 1/16th, nigger. Which is basically so diluted it's nothing. You're basically washing the nigger DNA out of the gene pool, which is how we killed the Indians. We take the weapon of white genocide and turn it back on the mongrel races!

I've never read such an accurate description of Wyborne's character.

We killed the Indians with diseases we brought over and tons of minor skirmishes over the course of 3 centuries, racemixing had little to do with it.

Indians were a dying breed anyway by the time the colonists arrive.
hell, the spaniards saw mostly ghost towns until they saw the moderately populated Tenochitlan.

It actually sounds like a neat concept for a cartoon

But I mean, hell, look at the difference now, man.

We didn't bring the diseases, sea lions did.

I like the first one, the second one looks like mona lisa.

The "normal" father was, far and away, the creepiest part of that movie.

At least native americans have the privilege of being portrayed as perfect beings in almost every piece of media since

What's coraline like? From what I understand Tim Burton wasn't involved with it (wasn't it some of his staff that were?). I can't stand Tim but it'd be interesting to see somebody else write a movie in his artstyle

absolutely mundane

Probably influenced by Tim in a lot of ways. You'll have to watch it yourself to really understand it though. It's hard to describe.

The movie definitely has it's own unique style that has influenced some media after it's inception.

It's a little like Gravity Falls in that it's part mundane life, part paranormal mystery, all with a cast of strange, colorful townsfolk.

Really, the whole movie is a metaphor for change and getting settled in, all from the perspective of a rather bratty but somehow still very lovable preteen girl.

Basically, the whole movie plays on the emotional dynamic a kid would have at that age.

It's based on a Gaiman story so it's about how emotionally incontinent misfits have rich inner lives

USA animated show with fighting or WHACKINESS. No such thing, bro

in what way?