Pedo symbol on the Chipotle logo.

link to halfchan thread
>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/100159822#p100161230
bump this anons, this could be major.
shadilay

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fMz8G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly I think this whole pizza thing is going overboard. Chipotle? Come on man.

Yeah yeah

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE, THE HALFCHAN THREAD GOT DELETED HOLY SHIT

MONTGOMERY MORAN AND STEVEN ELLS, PUT EM ON THE LIST… any and all associates from Denver too.

Here they are, well dont these two just look innocent as can be?

ChiPotle

CP

No archive ?

Didn't the globalists have a huge attack campaign on Chipotle because their foods "had" salmonella?

Didn't this coincide with Chipotle removing GMO ingredients from their food or am I just making shit up here?

No you're right with the multiple salmonella scares and GMO being removed. I think Chipotle finally went bankrupt.

But how are you linking this to anything beyond what happened?

It is worth noting that certain elites had an attack campaign on Chipotle more than likely because they stopping putting Monsanto poison in their food. I am not linking anything, but this could be a point of interest.

Maybe Volkswagon will be potential pedos next. That V really does look like a pizza!

Sorry I didn't make my previous post more clearer.

I understand that link I think there may have been a thread but how does this get linked to CP?

Did someone of Chipotle get found in the leaks?

Look at the logo faggot, it's ghe boylover sign inside the chilli

NO ARCHIVE… DELETED.

Deleted by a mod. My phone started acting all haywire too. Dumping information so far.

Wow the resemblance is amazing. Same number of spirals and they even end at the same time.

This can't just be a coincidence in the logo department.

These are the 3 most suspicious pictures on pizzeria locale's "Inspirations" page, there could definitely be more I might have missed.

pizzas dont ride scooters…

A triangular spiral….

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

they look like they were told in written form how to smile instead of ever seeing it.

fuck off moron

Here's your anti-kike bamp, OP

Looks pretty damn similar to pick related. Also, he looks like a kike. He sold his house in Jewyork for (((Lyor Cohen))) for $11.4M in early February 2014.

Black and white leggings, masonic imagery?

digits confirm

This is getting ridicuous.

The fucking girl has bigger arms than the dude in that second pic

http ://www.click2houston.com/news/16-year-old-girl-wins-multi-million-dollar-lawsuit-against-chipole

How did corporate get stuck footing a lawsuit that should have been the manager only?

Is a spiral really that fucking unique to pedos? I think you people are searching for conspiracies where there are none. Focus on pizzagate and stop muddying the waters with this nonsense.

Spirals aren't, triangular spirals re and this has been revealed to us by the FBI themselves.

search "Kibon logo"

i agree, a lot of the earlier struff was interesting, but i really don't think fucking chipotle is part of a pedo ring

really, i imagine the people who make these threads are shills to try and get dumb people to take the bait. notice he linked to half chan, which is absolutely co-opted alreay

Honestly I think this whole pizza thing is going overboard. John Podesta? Come on man.

Yeah yeah.

archive.fo/fMz8G

As I and others are pointing out, this Chipotle bullshit is just being used to discredit pizzagate. Nice try though.

Didn't chipotle have a big scandal 6 months or so ago where a bunch of people got salmonella there?

Am I nuts to think they were feeding people something fucked up and that's why they got sick? This was in NYC too so I'm sure they could bring meat from their midtown child slaughterhouse to the stores no problem.

That's not all guys, look at the Debian logo. He must have been killed because he and hi wife were secretly part of the ring!

On a serious note, I'm all for finding these things and calling them out, but I don't think Chipolte is one, they wouldn't hide it like that. They've always had it in plain sight, why change now?

Who would care so much that they would actively discourage anonymous individuals from digging into every lead possible?
Autists and shills.
The amount of backlash from posing this question is astounding because I never thought so many Anons on Holla Forums had loyalty to chipotle to defend it from investigation.
I guess it's just a pure coincidence

OP… It's a stylised swirl inside a stylised chilli. You see that sort of aesthetic all the time with spicy mexican themed foods and rest (lines inside thick fonts or line drawings). Have you never doodled and drawn spirals and other squiggly lines inside other shapes while bored in class or a meeting or what have you?

The only "lead" is a chili shaped swirl.

move your info the pizzagate thread. thats what its there for after all..

Interesting.

Uh, lads..

use gentoo

The ping pong road travels on.

This is being drowned by shills and PEE ARE MUH CREDIBILITY fags.

Hello Concern Shills

The Chipotle symbol by itself in a vacuum could be dismissed if that was the only piece of evidence. However, if we start finding corroborating evidence, large cash settlements to young women/men for instance, then we can dig deeper.

If key people start to have that pedo look and run in the same pedo rings we can start assuming a greater probability that they are connected. It is looking increasingly like pedophilia is the "entry cost" to get into the politically connected class.

Good news is that once we have the names/addresses of the suspected peods we can put them under a magnifying glass. We can make it so that they are observed by autists wherever they are. These people aren't used to being under scrutiny, they've flown under the radar for decades, now we have the technology and the sheer willpower to make their old routines impossible.

And best of all, normies have been conditioned to hate pedophiles. It's one of the few areas where normies respond correctly to deviant behavior. If we offer solid proof that a person is a pedophile and that person is not completely protected like a Hollywood Elite, the mob will tear them apart.

You will be brought to justice. May God have mercy on your souls because I sure won't.

I've never seen so many newfags since GG.

Sage for not politics.

What is that symbol?

Holy shit we need Robert Langdon on this shit imo.

They look like their instructions on "how to smile" included cockmongler.jpg.

The FCU of the SAG. This is a huge piece of the puzzle. Follow the money!

South Park knew

But user. All squiggly lines are pedo symbols. Pedos are everywhere when you look for it. Forget the lugenpresse, attack the squiggles, they are your real enemy :^)

sup ctr? I bet you didnt know there were IDs on this board.

OP is a (1) and a faggot trying to poison the well. Debian spiral faggot is another.

The only confirmed pedo logos are in the fucking FBI document

Have you never looked at a pepper on the inside? it looks like the Chipotle logo

OP IS A FAGGOT

So you dont find it suspicious that Chipotle changed their logo (as seen here) the CEO of their company got busted with a massive amount of cocaine?
Ok. Look, im no legit investigator, all im saying is this could be a lead.

Thats a stretch… then again theyre all from Denver, they might have that insider perspective.

And the owner is a faggot. Just look at that guy.