Alt-Right infiltrating the Democratic Party

Hey guys, idea guy here, looking for someone to script my game.

Alt-Right is in spotlight these days so we have to make the best of it. And we all know it has already started an infiltration process into the Democratic Party to prevent further opposition to Donald Trump and our white supremacy.

We have to protect this information somehow, especially from minority activist circles. It would also be terrible if some prominent Alt-Right figure blubbered this out in public so we have to prevent this. We cannot afford to lose the Democratic Party from white leadership, can we now? After all, the whole reason the party is not opposing Trump's election is because of our influence.

stopped reading there

Always the first post.

Posting this is very dangerous. There are enemies lurking.

Everyone knows stupid niggers and shitskins can't read chans so my mind is at ease

also, the blacktext protects us from screenshots, am I right or what?

Write in blacktext you imbecile, we can't reveal this, I accidently forgot to put them in first paragraph and title but no dumb nigger will ever find this site anyway

Fucking newfag, get out.

what the fuck did I just read?

yeah lol let's infiltrate the cia too bro lol we're be absolutely bASED

posting from CIA bathroom.
I am only a janitor but I occasionally see computer screens.

Omg I didn't know you can capture that. It's important not to give away any information right now.

Haha, check out this kike

Next day:

Kill yourself kike.

span.spoiler {
background: transparent;
color: gray;
padding: 0 1px;
}

added to Options->Theme

Fuck off back to TRS

There are people on Holla Forums right now who don't know that the alt-right has made a decades long march through institutions, and now controls both the Democratic and Republican parties.
They have also infiltrated most of the mainstream media. Because of their alt-right numale physique, most people think they are jewish. But they are secretly nazis.
The Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting (FAIR) is closing on the media angle, but they are too late. In a year, Richard Spencer will be the Emperor of the Mankind.

Fucking newfags smh

Shit thread.

The problem is that they are already figuring us out. I found this image posted around a month ago. Luckily for us they are too dumb so it didn't go anywhere.

I'm not sure if they are even right about this guy. Spencer and his crew are pretty tight about who is or isn't an operative so even I couldn't figure it out and I'm pretty close to the inner circle…

Well I don't care. Pictures can be doctored (which we can always claim) and our website deletes these topics anyway.

The Democratic Party becoming the implicit non-white/anti-white party is good for us. That would push the Republican Party towards becoming the implicit White Party even harder.

That would prevent us from controlling both sides with our operatives, if they ever won it would prevent the long term formation of our white homeland.

We can't let the word spread right now until they are formed with our operatives at the top.

I choose life, not death. But that doesn't mean I hate the right.

Because truth is. NONE of the memes we have on earth work currently.
NONE of them.

OP is a newfag
LURK MOAR.
I'm serious

FORM TEAMS AND RETREAT INTO A NEW BOARD FOR OPS

We have to protect our interests.

FOR PEPE'S SAKE, DO NOT DISCUSS SECRET ALT-RIGHT PLANS HERE WHERE JOURNOS CAN SEE.

So how's that dick sucking going?

woops

Calm down. Not like they posted blood slugs. They named themselves though.

You sure showed him!

bumparino

You guys stick out like a sore thumb here

You have to go back

It amazes me how many people there are in this thread who don't get what OP has done here.

OP, what the hell is your problem!?
Why are you exposing our Alt-Right plan to take over the Democratic Party. We have our well-placed Alt-Right operatives putting out articles with themes like, "Democrats should be more inclusive of working class whites." We're so close to convincing the unwashed Democrat masses to reject identity politics.

If some feminist were to stumble across what is being said here, she might be able to expose our efforts and put non-white interests at the forefront of the DNC platform. That would stop us from holding them down.

Reported.

This guy gets it. Loose lips sink ships OP!

DAMN IT, OP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE NEED TO STAY QUIET ABOUT THIS

Sorry I'm dumb. But site will delete thread anyway.

It's important that if you hear rumors about this outside of here (like twitter) to prevent it from spreading.

The Democrat Party has always been pro-faggot.