Identity Politics is dead. Long live Personality Politics

Psychological personality type politics, to be precise.
We're going to pull the rug out from under the libs and all the work they've done for nearly two centuries now will be for naught; identity politics will be crushed. We're going to pivot to a new form of politics that has been bubbling under the surface of society for a while, only the population has been too preoccupied with "White people talk like this yet Black people talk like this" bullshit to give it much attention.
We'll continue to allow and encourage the liberal echo chambers to propagate their self-defeating "Boy oh boy do white people suck" idiocy while we unilaterally construct a new rap battle to draw the attention of and entertain the unsophisticated masses. Liberals will then have to enter our game late to the party, playing by rules under terms we've already defined to our benefit.

Gentlemen, while we shall continue to recognize the existential threat eternally posed by the kabbalistic cabal and their proxy thugs, for the general public the war shall no longer be woman vs man and black vs white, but rather Extroverts vs Introverts, Intuitives vs Sensers, Thinkers vs Feelers, Judgers vs Perceivers, Artisans vs Guardians, Rationalists vs Idealists, and so on (pic related). Many of these dichotomies are already in play in the popular mind, but we're going to turn the volume up to 11 across all our fake news sites.
For example, we can popularize the practice of referring to people by their type indicator rather than a second or third physical characteristic. So instead of "That tall white guy with the blonde hair." we get "That extroverted white guy with the blonde hair."
Remember, the fundamental principle that grounds the whole liberal project is the idea that an individual's place in society ought not be determined by factors they have no control over. This is why it is so important to the liberal world view that blacks be just like whites but just with different skin color. And attraction to the same sex must be genetic, because according to the liberal ethics, one shouldn't be judged for it if it isn't a choice. Likewise, personality types are not a choice, it is just something you are sort of born with. Thus, we are doing liberals a sort of favor, as they will want to do all sorts, and likely have already done a significant amount, of research to determine the wage gap between Judgers and Perceivers; this is plenty of phd material.

King Arthur was a very wise king. After securing his realm, he had the vision to forestall any peacetime competition for the crown from within his inner circle of legendary war heroes by commanding his loyal knights to seek out an impossible object they would never find, the quest for the holy grail. PsychPol isn't meant to ever be solved, for progress to be made one way or the other; its purpose is to distract the population with a system of our design on a board we've already set up while we realize our true agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.similarminds.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's that Holla Forums buzzword they use to reassure themselves that they aren't exactly like every other dickhead.

Slip sliding shill!

From one label to another

This thread gave me autism or at least it would have if I wasn't already a sperg
Might as well group them by their spirit animal from a facebook test. The MBTI or whatever test is not grounded in any hard research, it's just an extremely awkward way of saying there are more and less logical, extroverted and composed people.
Nigger is this your first day here? The prime imperative of any human is genetic survival, so we instinctively huddle together with our ethnic kin. Then there is also religion which can short circuit said instinct. In order to get people to sort themselves into autism categories you'd need to make it a more fundamental part of their identity than religion, and also overwhelm the natural survival instinct. Not going to happen.

How about we just kill all niggers?

/racewar

NEETs aren't a hyper wealthy insular group bent on destroying the world so we cannot enforce this scheme that renders us socially invincible. Though I would love to make the normie scum check their privilege, so keep it on the back burner. We'll spring it on them after DotR.

dubs thread

digits

again

fug

fugggg

wew

wew reported for cancer. even if you're saging its still spam for dubs newfag.

I'm always T and J, I flip between E/I, just as I do with S/N.

Sage and report.

Fuck your shit.

Shit meant to sage

you're looking for leftypol

Hello fellow Alt-righters! I am down with Hitler. I say hi to him at least 3 times a day!

History. Culture. Blood. Nothing more. Nothing less.

sage shill thread

Kids on tumblr were doing this whole thing years ago, they lost interest because the types aren't fluid enough for them. Saging because this is nonsense and will never catch on.

no you stupid faggot
whites are learning the rules, this is only the beginning

I knew not to read a single word that you typed as soon as I saw that absolutely autistic Tumblr chart.

Myers-Briggs is a backdoor IQ test. As we all know IQ tests are racist so you need to figure out how to do an IQ test by proxy for hiring. Why do you think HR loves it? The middle letters really matter NT are the smartest. SF are stupid fuckers.

research.similarminds.co m/intelligence-test-performance-and-myers-briggs-type/28

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Tarot cards, tea-leaves,and chicken guts are more accurate because these personality tests can be scewed so easily by someone taking the test with a personality type in mind.

test