Official #Israel_Is_Burning Thread

Israel is burning with a bunch of large wild fires, aka "anti-Semitic arson" and the ragheads on Twitter are cheering it on with #Israel_Is_Burning. Needless to say, the kikes are butthurt and Twitter SHUT IT DOWN.

Let's get on Twitter and fire up our shitpost ovens

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/blAYF
archive.is/AjN34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imgur.com/a/blAYF

Relevant OC here. On imgur because I can't upload files on Tor

Wow, Text that obscures everything in the image… Great composition you have there user.

GOOD

The image is literally just a bush on fire. You don't exactly need to see the details. Thanks for the feedback though

UPDATE

It seems that #israelisburning is much more active right now than the version with the underscores

Reminds me of that midnight oil song..
how can we sleep while oy vey jews burning!

what a convenient excuse for one last 11-digit going away gift from the Obama administration to Israel.

American and Western European Whites should be cheering silently…Seeming how their countries are held hostage by the most important pressure/lobby group in the history of humanity. In short, fuck off with your "the dirty arabs are cheering for Israel to burn, Help us Goyim!!!' shitty narrative. Fuck off.

Did Dutch Jews start the Great Fire of London?

http:// semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/did-dutch-jews-start-great-fire-of.html

The first is that by 1650 over half of the 4,000 members of the stock exchange in Amsterdam were jewish (so much so that it closed on the jewish rather than the Christian Sabbath). This effectively means that over half of the people who primarily funded the Dutch war effort and would know how to cripple England's in revenge for the burning of West-Terschelling were jewish.

The second is that since at least fifteenth century the Marrano community, of which the majority of the Dutch jews were either descended from or knew well, were deeply involved in international espionage operations for every major European power (including England and the Netherlands).

… As well as the fact that their own synagogue was a long way away from where the fire started and was per force unlikely to be damaged in the conflagration (which would be stopped by the combined efforts of the authorities and citizens at some point).

It's called reading comprehension, nigger

It's anuddah holocaust

Kek turns insrael into an oven. If only he dropped a massive cloud of gas on it first.. the holohoax would've been real

FIRE

This song is from the album Storm Front. Seriously, look it up

don't worry, it will be soon

by kek his will

This was the greatest Thanksgiving I've ever had, and my country celebrated it a month ago.

I've had it with you. Say goodbye to the badguy…

That album cover is based as all fuck.

It is. I just looked it up and Joel is a kike, which figures

It's predictive programming, that music video is full of it

I honestly feel a little stupider after watching that, zogtunes are a very impure brainwash

Imagine what a hundred people with just bikes and lighters could do

I wouldn't have posted it if I had known it was pozzed. I just thought "we didn't start the fire" was fitting because that's what the rabbis are saying in Haifa right now

THIS

Fuck this shit, just 10 minutes on My new account and they killed it

BURN KIKES BURN

forgot pic.

BURN KIKE BURN

TOASTY

Do we have a death count yet? I pray to Kek that it's a big number

The kikes are crying shoa over natural fires. Don't believe their lies.

Im afraid there's little to no fatalities, read

btw checked divine trips

This has to be the whitest looking Israeli I've ever seen.

(check'd)
The jews fear the fire.

I just heard on the bbc that the kikes have arrested two palestinian ragheads for being in the area without work permits.

Get on twitter and be outraged by this:

E.g. That is racist and treating them like second class citizens. Its literally apartheid.

(checked)
It appears as though nature itself is anti-semitic.

Because kikes are literally the unholy spawn of satan

kek

Yep, it's about time for another Jew massacre in Gaza, has been about 2.5 years now. and it's usually around the holidays when lemmings aren't paying attention.

Will bet $10 with someone the Jews kill a Hamas leader for this, claiming he "ordered it" and use it as casus belli.

If Shlomo refuses to go to the oven, the oven will always find Shlomo.

inb4 IDF and the Israeli arms industry decide to do another showcase of their tech with another (((Gaza operation))).

I think you mean "stolen/bribed American tech." Also, i'd be enjoying this story a lot more if i didn;t know deed down in the end my tax shekels will end up paying for the damage.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

someone expects me to be upset that a country that has used white phosphorus artillery rounds on civilian populations now has a problem with fire?

s R&D department / shock troops

Didn't kikes receive 38 Billion from the US? Are they trying to break off a war?

archive.is/AjN34

It's God's cleansing fire, user. The city of sin shall perish.

who cares

This is like a stake in the heart

muhaha Dawson is killing it on this, karma is antisemitic, sometimes he actually is funny

also a decent explanation

Have they tried waving a lawsuit at it