Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums.

I lurk here a lot, but there's something I just briefly need help with. A few years back or so, I remember hearing about Zimbabwe and their retarded farming scheme, but I cannot find a place that explains the whole ordeal in full. Is there anybody who knows a place I can look it up and read it over in full? Some collection website?

Basically, niggers can't into agriculture. It's because they're stupid and lazy.

I get that, but I just want something I can link, you know.

I want to redpill my girlfriend, since she doesn't seem to take my word for the fact that niggers can be racists, too.

Your girlfriend is a woman. They are also stupid and lazy, and they can't into agriculture very well either.

Their scheme was basically Communism: break up the farms into small parcels for plebs to live hand-to-mouth. Zimbabwe was quickly turned from Africa's breadbasket that exported tons of food to one which needs imports to survive year-to-year

I don't have links. But I saved this because it gets my sides everytime.

Same shit happened in hu-ite Russia during Lennin

WE

google

WUZ

This is your country on communism

You can also download Google Earth and make a time lapse of Zimbabwe. Farming reforms were in 2000 (although Mugabe has been in power for much longer)

/r/ing Mugabe with JUST hair.

That's something. Always good with more material for my 'lol' folder.

this

I lol'd

BTW Communism is one of thost gifts the white man from the UK bestowed upon the natives as soon as they made them literate. Same BS happened in Tanzania. Gave them this huge entitlement chip in their shoulder and a program to solve all their problems. Communism (and even worse: Keynesianism) will take us down, too. The US bond crash is currently happening and the hu-ites in charge have no fucking clue how to handle it, only that their friends need to be bailed out of their positions.

Unsold food and food lines happened during FDR. It happened again post 2008 with housing. It'll happen yet again with food in the near future. Just you wait

Fixed for emphasis on the dates.

Have her watch this.

can we forcibly take over yet? y'know, before they destroy everything good there?

geezus

Saw that scrolling the frontpage and laughed. You're doing Kek's work, user.

STARVING

Here's the full story

KANGZ

don't forget belligerence. they'd be able to at the very least pick berries if they weren't so willing to kill everything and burn shit to the ground so much.

Long story short when Rhodesian ran the farms they understood how to rotate crops and how to farm in general, when Mugabe was given power he went out and stated whitey had to die so whitey left and the negros attempted to do what whitey did. It failed like every other commie project.

Sounds good.

Thanks for the help, I think she gets it now.

Explain to her that the wealthy black land owners were also kicked of their land, and most of the educated foremen and helpers.

Struck a cord with me even though I am South African.

Sorry forgot to add. This shows daily life in Zimbabwe for the remaining whites. The horrors that happened to them and the failure of neighboring countries to give them any sort of help. Pissed me of tremendously.

War of the flea.

I always shill it here, it gives you an idea of just how horrible and brutal really are farm murders are. The professor that speaks in the video incidentally didn't work at my university the year after this came out.

Shit forgot to embed war of the flea

Just a little video about poor white South Africans.

People usually blames these whites for being poor or "lazy". Just keep in mind, these people where low skilled workers working in their own country up until 1994, then when democracy shifted in favor of ANC they were just retrenched from their jobs and incentives are giving for business owners to employ blacks.

Disgusting. The most dark humor about this, is probably that some libtards can find a way to justify all this, but most will probably just say "dem white" or some other hilarious hypocritical, racist thing.