European Black Market of Guns and how does it work?

The System is crumbling but it wont just go away.
They are going to double their bets, they will ban all guns if they can, or if it isnt already, they will censor us even more, they will import even more non-whites and thus the enviroment will be even more dangerous.
So Europeans, regardless of nation, may be forced to adquire weapons, either for defense or resistance because, lets face it cant stay forever on the internet, we will have to prepare to defend our homelands, and for that we need guns.
So we need to consider using the black market to access to guns of any kind.
This thread is dedicated on how to adquire weapons by the not-so-legal ways because on the short-mid term guns may become illegal.
Lets discuss the best ways of adquiring firearms in europe.

Manufacture.
Or drug connections.
Drug connections can help you find firearms.
Here in Burgerland I just walk into a store.

I heard in Eastern Europe you can get cheap AKs and other slavshit stuff but the problem is getting it past the borders. Also drug connections means you have to deal with sand niggers most of the time, in that situation :
1/ Find a connection.
2/ Stalk him.
3/ Kill him and take his weapon.

In a time of war, who is going to give a shit about a dead drug dealer ?

Online you will find converted blank firing 9mm PAK to .380 ACP.
There is a current ammo shortage.
The online market was better 2014. You came at a strange time.
The best sites for high quality trading requires a referred code from a pre-existing member
Most 9mm pak conversion fags are scammers.
Handguns (9mm) are 3000 euros online. Insane.
A TT-33 or Makarov 9mm will be cheapest.
Arms aquirement is easier in person than online. Purchasing domestic arms easier than some international arms syndicate.

Im sure that some one who is decided enough may either deal with the sandniggers, and get a gun from them or go into Serbia and buy some old makarov and short barreled AK.
Is the deepweb a realiable way of getting a gun or it is just a honeypot of the federal goverment in USA?

Nice trips fags, i am not ATF, im not even burger for fucks sake, not everyone interested in the fate of europeans and their personal safety is a fed.
Is that deepweb?

I'm pretty sure most of it are scams, the only thing I'm sure was real was one contract killer page because it was linked to the truecrypt South African madman.

Deepweb is a meme. Anyone can get there. Trust in dedicated review sites and other users.
You could probably learn more by lurking there.
The guy that's selling AKMs with attached GP25 for 700 euros is a sxam. Forgot his site name just his prices were LULZY bad.

Raid a Mosque with some fellow Holla Forumslac/k/s

I think that the best way of getting a gun in europe is Soviet military surplus in the balkans.

Just build it if you really need it. Don't you know how to manufacture things? There are instructions online for this kind of thing you know. Nobody is going to hand you anything in this world. You are on your own, so learn how to take care of yourself. Maybe someday you will nake a guide to help others in the situation you are in now, but I don't have anything for you except that you should consider using blackpowder pistols because they worked great in the 1800's and you can manufacture them with less skill. If you want to make a high-precision modern weapon you will need more skill. Look around on /k/, read the sticky…

Eastern Bloc is my guess.

You also have those deactivated guns that could probably be reactivated with clever parts ordering and some ingenuity at the workbench it's my limited understanding that there are differing standards of what 'deactivation' entails in various countries

Ammo would probably be more difficult, but not impossible if you can source fired casings (say from a shooting club)

YouTube How to reload Primers with Matches

There's plenty of cheap guns in Czechia which is withing the Schengen Zone. Just put the guns in the trunk of your car and drive them to your destination, noone will stop you.

Modern Orion flare gun with the really long extended flares.
Take out flare, replace with aa battery.
The flare propellant will launch the battery with enough force to kill.
Medium recoil and slow projectile
Reload flare inserts with rifle primers and batteries.

This isn't the 1990s.

The problem with the DIY is the ammunition, stens are easy to do but the ammo is going to be hard to find. Shotguns would work better because it's not complicated to do a shotgun shell.

I know where they are but I know that I'll be stopped at the border.

I don't need to make my own gun because i already own one, thanks to god i am not subject to european gun laws.

Smugglers would smuggle them for you if paid enough money.

yep

I'd probably go with a short shotgun too, just because improvised ammo would be easier. You can pretty much stuff whatever you want into a shotshell.

If someone here is looking a firearm i would reccomend a pistol, is the easiest to conceal and handle.

I'm kind of hoping some outside country is going to bless us so we start finding tanks and MLRS in our backyards…

won't be heavy stuff, but I could see certain deals being made between politically 'aligned' Europeans.

Then again, he might just hang back and let the migrants prove his point for him, rather than risk an international incident.

Quadcopter + homemade tannerite should do the job.

FAA and ATF just got a chub

it's not practical for reasons I'm not discussing here, or anywhere

What exactly are the laws for your country? Are you allowed to buy/own ammo? If not, are you allowed to buy/own primers and gunpowder? What exactly is considered to be a "gun" by your laws? Is owning a gun barrel considered owning a gun?

Do your research and find out what you can buy legally and then just make the rest. This user is right. There is a ton of information online on how guns work and how you can make your own. Just google "homemade guns/ammo" and start reading.(Might want to use a VPN though) Pistols and shotguns are easy to make with basic materials and tools. Ammo is pretty easy to make for them too but it'll be tedious. Homemade rifles are doable but making your own ammo for them probably isn't realistic. I guess you'd just have to smuggle that in.

In order to explain the arms trade, you need to understand three very basic types.

At this moment in time, the most popular two of that list are DIY /w Industrial Capability and Military Dakkah. The military firearms are namely from the Balkans and Eastern Europe(post-Soviet states), which had a massive surplus of weapons left behind after the Cold War, and no enemies to really cap.

These firearms were mostly exported to hotspots in Africa, Asia, and some hotspots in Europe(Yugoslavia) but with those areas calming down, they are being sold into the blackmarket. In Europe, most of the people selling guns have already out-run their supply of firearms in the Balkans, and are now looking into Ukraine or for corrupt gun companies which sell easily produced machine pistols under the table.

For example, one of the most reknown guns of this type are the R9 Arms series.
This includes the R9 Arms MP and the Agram 2000. Images below.

Now as you'd imagine, the fact these guns are being produced by the 1000's has left many in the EU questioning what the hell is going on, and the reality is that the lack of weapons in the EU for self-protection has lead to a massive black market for self-protection.

Not only that, but a lot of drug manufacturing groups are getting intelligent, and realizing that these guns manufactured by some guy in his shed, have no history that is possibly traceable. The government cannot even prevent people from producing these firearms because it would require them outright outlawing simple hand tools like a dremmel tool, hammer, screwdriver, files, and drills. Seriously, it's really that simple.

Get a big game hunting license user, in my country for example you cannot get handguns that hurt, you can just get 6,35mm at most, which is ~.25 which means you cannot defend yourself with it
But with a big game license you can have a "big" beretta or browning rifle, with 10 cartridge clip, here you can only have 30-06 or .308 at most but it hurts and can take down a big human no problem. Then you attach a 1000€ night vision scope with 300m IR light and there you have it, long range day/night defense

I'm not American.

also, pic related is semi auto it can shoot 2 shots per second no problem and you can shoot the entire clip without the barrel getting too hot
you will feel like an hero german sniper

Im in argentina, i can buy any rifle bolt action or level action rifle, i can buy any handgun or revolver, i can buy shotguns and i can buy 22.lr semi-auto rifles.
Usual burger semiautomatic rifles are Banned.
We can own primers and gunpowder but it is controlled by the state.
It is very easy to get a illegal firearm, i have owned one in the past, it was very easy i bought it from the cops.
Also i own a 380 pistol and a shotgun of 12 gauge.

Fine gun, those are not legal here.
Seriously any relevant in modern warfare rifle is illegal, but easy to get if you have money and take the time to get yourself one.

In some countries in Europe are illegal.

Dont forget homemade grenades. Knives molotovs and clubs you dont need to start out with a gun just a weapon to kill someone who has a gun.

Find a dodgy russian gun runner

You can make a basic pump shotgun with spare parts, just make sure the pipe you use for it is steel that is rated the same or better than those used in manufactured shotguns. Get a length of 8mm thick steel and use a plasma torch to cut the slats and grooves needed for the slide mechanism of the pump. You can use either make thin plastic sheets yourself to cut into shells or use paper, just make sure that when you use paper you don't store shells for a long period of time because the powder can sweat nitro glycerine.

You can literally load steel ball bearings into the shells if you want but getting a batch of lead shouldn't be heard and you can use strike-anywhere match stick heads for primers.

Why not make a single shot? much simpler.

Can you even buy ammo in Yurop?

you can buy legal ammo for legal guns

Immigrants and cops.

Biker gangs are always a good way to get guns. Many of them do not use drugs either so you don't have to worry and the people in biker gangs are usually business minded.

My brother was doing contract work overseas (Australia) and one of his friends was a biker and had all manner of firearms laid out on his bed as he was just selling them before, he offered to sell one to my brother but he had no need. Among the stuff the biker had up for grabs was a genuine Nazi marked luger.

This would only work if you are the kind of person who would get along with bikers though, so tattoos and drinking type of individual, if you are too clean cut they'd think you are a cop.

That's cause they're cops.

motorcycle club

people who work in the automotive industry can build a gun if they work with enough metal.

Buy legal ammo and drain the powder out of the shells if you can't find a legal source for powder.

Because thats not a gun meant for killing human beings

You're an idiot.

I hear Armslist is reliable but never tried it so buy at your own risk.

Hes only slightly wrong

You too are an idiot.

I think he meant to say "have access to a lathe and scrap metal"

Related video of the last un-cucked man in the UK.

Only useful and practical advice in this thread (if you can't manufacture/diy and are looking to buy off the black market).

People that peddle illicit material like drugs, will almost always have social and "business" connections to people that can get them other illicit material, like weapons.

First and foremost, you want to take this slowly. Approaching these groups asking for guns is stupid, and being loud about it will get you v& in a sting. Better to wheedle your way into the hangaround circles and buy small shit first (like small amounts of weed), so that they trust you.

If you don't want to buy drugs (if you are a non-smoker, this would be a waste of money), I recommend digging into information about bikie affiliated fighting gyms in your area, e.g. MMA, Muay Thai, etc. Many outlaw motorcycle groups are affiliated with gyms, but not overtly. You'll need to investigate the gyms first by googling names associated with gyms, photos of gyms or fights, etc. Then go train for a year or two. Hang out with them after hours if they invite you to BBQs. Eventually you'll get hangaround status. Bikies are generally ok with hangarounds that don't want to be prospects, if they are into the same interests as them (working on bikes, fighting, drinking). From there it is a matter of dropping your interests about weapons into a conversation.

gotta buy some drugs and hang around with them a little first. then you can tell them you might be looking for a weapon. they wont just sell weapons to some random dude who might go shoot up a school. make them think your capable of doing criminal shit, like armed robberies.

Go to Bosnia (serb part) on a hiking trip and buy then hide under car seat? Dunno how eurocuck rules work, but seems like a good idea.

Please be troll.

ive known niggers and wiggers who sell items. there arent just white nationalists out there selling weapons if you prove you are redpilled. and first off, they will rob you if for any reason they think you wont do anything about it.

wow, it's on youtube. you might want to let the guy know that he's an idiot.

Well yeah with new laws he can get fucked pretty hard in the UK for online activity if he didn't take precaution. Why are you so obsessed with calling people 'idiot' ?

You are an idiot.

eurofbi plz gtfo

nice vag

how about getting powder from fireworks?

Wew lad way to waste time.

For gerfags: get a hunting license.
1. Apply for it (duh)
2. Learn skinning shooting and some basic stuff in lectures (held mostly locally, you just gotta know the stuff and have shown ur face a few times so ppl know ur not ISIS)
3. Take a test (do this in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern can be done every month instead of every6 (if you fail))
4. Wait for license and buy guns.

This takes 3-10 months total (depends how fast u can learn)
Costs 1000-1500 for license then 500-xxxx for guns. (Cheaper than black marked and waaaayyyy better quality)
And you wont get v&.

This.
Also for Austrians. Here you can buy the guns as collector, if you want to carry you need the (((psychological))) test, but you can make that test in neighbor countries, Czech republic is the best option because its fast and they don't care if you get guns.
After that go to closest shooting gallery and start practicing.
You can also do the hunting start.

Get a 3D printer, and print a gun. Simple.

Did I claim that was mine?

Maybe drive to somewhere were guns are easier to acquire? Just stupid burger here, but I think you could find guns without much difficulty in Russia? Then you just gotta smuggle them through customs, which isn't too hard as long as you have a good reason for traveling and actually hide your items well.

Everyone ITT suggesting you make friends with criminals is stupid or trolling.

Forget it, first russia has actual borders so the risk is too high, if you were to go somewhere it's somewhere south slavic that's in the EU like slovenia. Croatia is part of it but there still borders. If you got a sout slavic passport it's easier to get through though, still a lot of risk. Second, even if you get there you'd have to know a guy, or know a guy who knows a guy. Third: even if you know who to ask, if you're a foreigner he WILL rip you off at gunpoint if you don't actually know him well, why would he care?

Black market guns?

Are you talking about when the European people are forced into civil war vs the Islamic invaders and certain countries bring guns in for the terrorists?

Look into knuckle funs and other homemade funs. They don't shoot straight and some are one-time use, but can be made for very cheap if you have the skills / know someone who has the skills.
Also look into home-made explosives. I'll try to make blackpowder soon, the components can be bought from gardening shops. Explosives are easier than guns.
You could still sign up for a hunting or shooting club, then buy a gun legally. It gives you the opportunity to practice with it and seems more fun than just hoarding for the happening.

In hueland I can buy all that and more
All legal of course :^)

Just go to any mosque and I'm sure they will have loads of weapons stockpiled. Just charge a premium to kuffar like you.

Can't Austrians just go out and buy any pump action rifle, bolt action and break action as they wish?

You implied it was

Dumping my shit

Thanks FBI

Buy a Glock 19 for conceal carry and buy a Glock 20 or Glock 21 and a collapsible stock for it, a target barrel to replace the stock barrel and 10mm or .45 ACP extended mags. That Glock 20/21 with a stock and target barrel is going to have an effective range of 300 yards. You can find 9 inch Glock 20 and 21 barrels. The stock barrel on those pistols is less than 5 inches. It'll be effectively be a submachine gun.

Eastern Europe and buying premade parts online, also try to bribe the muds who have connections while keeping your intentions obscure. Don't let em think you're prepping for RWDS but at the same time don't go overboard and let em think you're a potential convert otherwise they'll try to force you to join which will also mean proving yourself which it won't be hard to guess what they'll make you do to prove yourself

not saying you're a shill at all, this does very much need to be discussed even though I'm a burger and it doesn't really apply to me, but this probably ain't the best place to talk about this. I dunno what other sites would be good to anonymously talk about prepping but /k/ would probably know

Acquiring firearms in Denmark

Legal ways
Apply for a hunting licence
Complete a course teaching you how to hunt and all the rules and laws surrounding it, and a course on how to use a shotgun.
You can now buy shotguns
Complete another course teaching you to use rifles
You can now buy rifles
No gun acquired on a hunting license is allowed to hold more than two rounds.

Join shooting club/association and learn to shoot
After 1 year you can apply for a permit for long guns and after 2 years you can apply for a permit for pistols. You must however have the consent of your club/association president.
No magazine limits, but you can only apply for permits for weapons that you can use with your club/association (If your club's range isn't licensed for calibres over .225 you cannot apply for guns in calibres larger than that, if your club is a skeet shooting club you can only get shotguns, ect.)

You can get semi-auto rifles on hunting and sports licenses, but they have to be specially approved by your local police chief and there are very few guidelines so its basically at the whim of the police chief. South- and Southern Jutland Police should be the laxest while its really hard to get a permit for a semi-auto anywhere east of Storebælt.

Join the Home guard and become a weekend soldier
After about 250 hours training spread over no more than 3 years, you'll be a home guardsman and can apply to keep your service weapon (a full auto AR-15 variant) in your home instead of at the nearest HJV depot.
Only legal way of obtaining a full-auto gun.

Illegal ways
None of these ways of obtaining firearms are in any way recommended. Guns obtained illegally are much more expensive than legal and often poorly maintained.

You'll be surprised how many have illegal weapons -AKs and Mausers especially- taken from the Serbs… And how many are willing to part with them for a price.

Make them trust you, find common associates or befriend them at bars or the like. Then at some point, ask to buy a gun. Very expensive, a simple semi-auto 9mm can cost upwards of 10000DKK (~$1500 USD)

You can find loads of instructions on the internet. Good luck blowing your hands off.

Go to another country with laxer gun laws, get a legal weapon there and take it home to Denmark without the proper paperwork. Get ready to get fucked in customs.

Go to your local mosque, preferably a Saudi funded one, and ask for a weapon.
Go shoot infidels.

You don't need a black market.

What you need is a machine shop. You can make a functional gun with shit you can buy in a hardware store; with metal fab gear you can make literally anything: full auto, semi, revolver, whatever.

What you CAN'T do as easily is produce ammunition, unless you have access to smokeless powder or you can do higher caliber with black powder or have the ability to make it.

Just be ready to go to jail for a long time if you're caught.

???
PROFIT

no idea how easy it is in yuro countries, I hope this helps

Most European countries you can actually get them legally and fairly easily.