second for branflakes

Thank you.

Now, the title sequence.

Take it away.

Now, this I can get behind.

>MUH PRIZE

Good bread

Itty bitty army. Itty bitty caravan.

Calling an instrument of the (((Iron Bank))) a lord.

(((THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY)))

Threadly reminder

CERSEI JUST REPAID THE (((IRON BANK))) IN FULL

Tbh I think it's awful that the episode leaked, don't really care about the show but the live threads are fun and this pretty much only hurt our threads.

was it autism?

I'd empty my bank into her vault if you know what I mean.

Attack ships on fire of the shoulder of Orion

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

I think frogfu was sad when she couldn't carry him anymore

My sides

AUTISM

DROPPED

;_;

FULL DOCTOR BRANHATTAN

dat cute horsebutt

Not quite

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

This tbh.

Problems?

fok off ya gob

FOOK OFF

Psychopathy intensifies.

Top rudeness

#MOPHIE

Damn you Holla Forums Every single time I saw to actresses hugging each other, my brain creates the whole lesbian sex scene

Because all the blood will be pumped elsewhere, right? Get it?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES

She she would have punched him back tbh

I know they are unrelated actresses. It is not a JAV

Pod hulking out.

So, was Braun in S6 right or not? Did Pod the Rod bang Brienne?

JON SNOW MINE FOREMAN

He'd make a good miner actually, not smashing his against the ceiling and could get into spaces no one else would fit into

AN ANCIENT EVIL ARISES

So does Bran "know" the future and giving Arya the dagger was all in his plan because he knows Littlefinger is on her list

OR

Is it basically plot that he can "only see" certain visions of the past/present and not others? Like he can't see who pushed him out the window. He can't see who tried to kill him. Yet, for some reason, he can see Jon being conceived and Sansa getting raped

Notice the gentle touch Kitlet initiates. He wants some of that fat dragon pucci

BEND DA KNEE, MANLET

OUR KNEES DO NOT BEND EASILY

look, it's real! these drawings made by a two year old prove it

In Vietnam manlets really came in handy
All the typical Americans were really tall and couldn't fit inside the housing and tunnels of the Vietnamese people so they would send all the manlets into the foxholes to blow up and set fire inside

Manlets truly won Vietnam for us Americans

U DUN GOOFED

FLIGHT PLAN VS MASTER PLAN

I believe b) sound more accurate. Bran himself says he sees "pieces" or "fragments" or whatever and needs to learn to see more

lel fatass got BTFO

he made them when no one was looking

wtf is that a zipper on Tyrion's vest?

He knows already that Jaime pushed him, but also he know he doesn't need go after Jaime, because Jaime will die after killing Cersei and King's Landing will be engulfed on Wildfire

*Ain'tme.mp3 starts playing*

Prepare for a fight only the most autistic faggots of Fanfiction.net could ever conceive

Remember the basics of CQC.

HERE WE GO

SHE BEAT THE HOUND

no one OwO!

She looks so smug in HD lmao, these will make some great reaction images

Yeah I keep hearing everyone say that
Does NOBODY remember that The Hound was basically 50% dead when they started fighting and he only BARELY lost?

She's basically 45% of the Hound

and that's why you go for a dex build instead of a str one

FEWER

this

Topkek

That's true but nobody could ask the details of how she miraculously defeated the Hound, particularly she didn't know he was ill at the moment of the fight

Jon
I didn't know you were here
Sansa -

And then we have to remember he basically is equal to the Mountain

They have stale-mated several times

Brienne coming close to fighting the Mountain is laughable ergo she can't do shit to The Hound. Especially now that he has conviction and his health back

Is Needle much cooler or used better in the books? Everytime we see it in the show it looks so fucking stupid. It can't even pierce through fucking any armor which is what basically all the Lannister army is using. What is she going to do? Face-swap then just assassin people in their sleep? Is that all she can do?

HERE IT COMES. IT AIN'T ME

IT AIN'T ME STARTS PLAYING

But my point was Arya stated
ARYA!!
FUCKING ARYA SAID IT!!!
The fucking bitch who was with The Hound the whole FUCKING time and saw him slowly dying with each step

FUCKING ARYA STARK IS A FEMINIST

So the gold reached King's Landing?

w e w l a d

oh shit its the injuns

POTTERY

holy shit they are xenas

GOD'S DAMN IT. I WANT THAT CARAVAN BOMBED!

Basically what she did to Brienne 0.8 seconds after they started sparring. With her agility and speed she could have pierced Brienne's neck right away

So they've just got all the grain from Highgarden from all the farmers. I hope nothing happens to this food it's supposed to last all winter.

That's what I want to know!
50% of the people say yes
50% of the people say no
there's no fucking concise real answer yet. maybe next episode or in the preview we will see

BOMB IT INTO THE DAWN AGE, LAD.

CRISPY

FORM RANKS YOU MAGGOTS ARCHERS IN FRONT PIKES BEHIND

So I guess D&D spent 80% of their S7 budget on this?

he just said the gold is safely behind the gates in King's Landing
((they))'ve been repaid

no no NO
he keeps saying
"When the gold gets here, of course…. m'lady"

Lannisters getting culturally enriched

Ayy

Randyll Tarly said the gold arrived already

MUH SHEKELS

Probably why there is only 2 episodes left or whatever
I'm just pissed off we don't get to see more of those god damn werewolves that we were promised in the first fucking season episode

I wanted to see Jon Snow riding a big mammoth fucking Direwolf into battle the size of a Giant

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks to SJWs and Feminists we are going to see him riding in the bitch seat behind Dany's dragon while he compliments her every move in battle

DICKONED

Benny Hill theme starts playing.

HEAVY WEAPON HEAVY WEAPON IN THE OPEN

DRAGON DOWN

So the next episode will be Cersei bending the knee to the (((Iron Bank)))

Nah, the strong episode will be the Night King tearing down the wall

oh fuck
pretty good ending

holy fuck that was good

This is the worst timeline ;_;

the final part of this episode was good

why the fuck was the water that deep right at the beach though??

Elin

CHARLIEJAIME DON'T SURF

Agreed

fuk oof

FOOK OFF

"I ask you, Mr Nights King, tear down that wall!!"

t. rude Laurel and Hardy

the fight scene was entertaining although the camera work was shoddy
that caravan though

also thread theme

Nope, this is the thread theme

The Good

The pointless

The Bad

The Shit

Overall

Holy shit these dragons are pussies.

what does that have to do with caravans?

Sweet dreams /got/ friends, this was actually a good #LIVE considering the Deepak leak

It has to do with blasts of fire thrown from the sky

These are getting longer and longer, but agreed

the voice of reason, at last

while ya'll are talking about the episode, there an HQ link for DL?

I'll make it more brief next time. The poo leak gave me more time to ruminate.

rarbg.to/torrent/467xhed

You're wasting your potential here fam, you should be working writing the premise of JAV

It was shit, right?

It was good

yeah, there was only a good part crusted with filler

thanks!

Did either of the Tarlys survive?

The one in Oldtown

see

According to spoilers Dany burns them both next episode.

both, queen lardass is supposed to execute them with DROGONFYRH

I bet tyrion grows disgusted by Dany's methods and betrays in the final season

This goes with a Theory and the preview of this episode

A theory is that the Night King is past/future Bran (confusing I know) and the reason he can "sense" Bran is because HE IS Bran.

Do you think this theory holds weight or no?

MAEGOR WITH TEATS

You wish, he's obedient little cuck now

Maybe he and Varys will align with the man with a better claim to the Iron Throne Jon "Aegon Targaryen" Snow"

She already threatened him and he shit his pants. He has nowhere else to go. If anything he's like a broken/beaten wife that stays with her cheating/abusing husband because at least she has a place to stay and food to eat (in his case wine to drink)

we've seen the night king in human form it's not bran

I don't think so. He was some dude that had an obsidian dildo shoved in his chest.

no, he'll probably get killed by CIA, thrown through a flight of stairs

The actor who portrays the Night King looked nothing like Bran

What if the dragons grow disgusted by her methods and align with democracy.

I see no method at all, mother.

Dany was portrayed as a villain from the moment she did that cocktease 'I'll fight for you' speech.
IT'S HAPPENING

well you know how Hodor is Hodor but when Bran takes him over it is actually Bran?

the theory is something like that
Bran goes back in time and wargs into the Night King and gets trapped in his mind in the past but he did it in the future hence the Night King is past/future Bran

Next week's episode, lads

Nah

cant wait! looks amazing
i bet Dany is going to be all hot and horny after that battle

probably try and rape Jon

That will happen in the finale

This is where Tyrion fails to reason with Dany and Jon starts taking more and more precedence in her decisions.

But that seems unnecessary, since there already was a Night King. It isn't like Bran being the Night King means there wouldn't be one if he hadn't warged him.

It didn't help that Brienne obviously had a foam sword. They show the tip of it for a few seconds and it's like an inch wide and round as fuck.

I thought it was supposed to be a wooden practice sword.

And the only way any man is able to penetrate her HOT and STEAMY and FLOWING vagina is with a THICK and LONG and COLD sword!

And after their intercourse jon's sword will ring hotter than any sword that has ever been. He will be "reborn" in Dany's vagina as the Light King and obtain Lightbringer

Anybody remember Ghost? I wonder what he's up to.

only 2 direwolves are left right?
aryas and jons?

Yeah. Nymeria went back to her home planet and Ghost appears to be rowing to King's Landing.

Hulking up. Speccing into frost.

Imagine Ghost mating with Nymeria in the forests of Riverlands and at the same time Arya offering her body to Jon, once she know that they don't share the same father.

Pottery

Ghost and Gendry are racing each other to King's Landing. Gendry had a head start but Ghost caught up.

popcorn.

I assumed it would have been her real one since they clink together and Arya uses Needle in the fight.
Also, if you have a tiny sword like that then why the fuck are you using it to parry in a little exhibition match? Gonna ruin the edge quick.

So how many of those scorpions do you think they have at Kings Landing? Dany will need a different approach attacking if they've lined those up around the perimeter.

Noice

I heard it as
And in that goal, she was successful. Even though she left him to die, she still wasn't happy about it.

If she had Bea Arthur's wit, she'd be the best character on the show.

tbh I think Cersei is just going to throw people at them

Remember: Even regular spears can hurt the dragons

I imagine a few of those big machines but I think Qygon has something else up his sleeve to fight the dragons
Personally I want The Mountain to get catapulted into the air and take down a dragon himself. like break its neck or something

Bea Arthur was great on the Golden Girls, but you don't see many memes about her.

Wasn't that the only one?

Those dragons deserve a better treatment. And a better mother.

The show has established that the Iron Islands can build 1000 warships in less than a year, so they should be able to build 1,000,000,000 scorpions before the dragons arrive

If memes are how you decide the best character, who is it?

Couldn't Pyke have used trees from the Riverlands coast near the Twins while Walder Frey still lived?

wew

(checked)
Some type of armor for the dragons sounds like a good idea. at least a breastplate and a helm.

my issue isnt with the collection of resources though it's ridiculous, ill grant them that they had the resources

my issue is with the time and labor required not to mention the expertise. These aren't long ships.

CIA, obviously.

what kino is this?

Reign of Fire

cheers

It's not as good as you think it is.

Someone make a note of that man's bravery.

The damn dragons should just shrug off the bolts like they did the volley of stupid arrows at the end of this episode.
What's the point of having huge, muscular fire-breathing flying beasts with armored scales if they get downed by what, to them, is the equivalent of a dart? Just look at the thighs on that thing, for christ's sake
How would they even notice something driven into that massive amount of flesh? Let alone piercing the supposedly armored hide in the first place.
I mean, I'd understand if it hit them in the eye or throat or right in their mouth or if they ripped the wings' membranes themselves, but seriously, this way they come off as little more than a nuisance to others and a huge burden and liability to Dany and her crew.

How did she make it this far in life without forgetting to eat or breath?

There's not a 1000, there's not even 200! I counted.

D&D logic

To be fair to Dany this is actually what you are supposed to do

Remember the storming of the beaches at Normandy. Gatlin guns were mowing down soldiers left and right and they had to run STRAIGHT towards the bullets

That was priroity #1
Dany saw that the big arrow was priority #1 and had to get rid of it ASAP. It was either her or the weapon

Its based on reality

Fun side note, medieval armies kept their pages and younger squires in the baggage as well as their serving boys. Dany was literally targeting food to feed people children.

Henry V

I think there's a slight difference between a rapid fire gun designed to shoot down hordes of enemies at once and a Ballista designed to kill a single target that can fire two shots a minute at the most. She should have retreated and sent a small team to destroy it, since it's useless against infantry.

What she did is the equivalent of sending fighter jets to take down anti-aircraft guns when she has it surrounded by foot soldiers.

To be fair, if you took a dart in the thigh launched at the velocity of that spike, you wouldn't want to run too much either.

Not to mention she landed in the middle of a battlefield for dragon repairs. It's amazing Jaime was the only who went after her.

Yeah I don't see how anyone would think a dragon who's never been really hurt before, suddenly getting hit right in it's shoulder wouldn't have been hurt and fallen.

Hey Morty, I turned myself into Maisie! I'm Maisie Rick!!!!!

Grey Worm and Missandei serve her because she freed them. Varys served her father and probably has some sense of honor to be loyal to the family.

Tyrion has no other choice unless he wanted to be Jon's hand. He killed his father and everybody thinks he killed the king (his nephew)

It was hit in one of his wings, basically -30hp. Not gonna die for sure, besides we see him in the promo for next week's episode.

The spear didn't go all the way through the wing either, just about 2-3 inches deep. For something that size, it'd be like someone stabbing you in the arm with a fork. You'd be annoyed and slowed down for a bit.

Varys served Robert Baratheon too and he sent assassins to kill Daenerys

I think her stupidity is to even out the plot armor.

More like getting stabbed in the leg, it's not going to be doing much flying for a while.

Jaime is not too bright either - no one in their right mind would charge at a fire-breathing dragon like that.

*He got roasted by Olenna before she died, I guess he wanted to get roasted by Drogon now**

THICC
H
I
C
C

The smart thing would be to throw that spear he was holding at her.

I only now realize how ridiculous the dragons look from afar. Are they on roids or something?

Adrenaline can work wonders.

The bolt barely went through its hide. You're telling me that one of the giant muscles it uses to lift its ENTIRE BODY WEIGHT into the air can get crippled by simply poking it with a spike? Come on.
Every time the dragons show up, they roar and huff and puff and breathe fire but they always end up being portrayed as less of a threat than they should be. It's embarrassing, really.

God damn, Bronn was the MVP for sure this episode. For a second I thought he'd have time to reload.

At least now that she's seen how they can be hurt, she'll stop treating them like they're invinci- wait, haven't we been here before?

Also the dragon had done its job by then. The Dothraki were going to mop up no matter what she did.

For practice they used blunt steel swords. It carries the same heft, but you won't accidentally disembowel your student.

Oh yeah, I know. It was just odd that Arya would use her actual sword, and I assume that Brienne was using hers as well. The foam part was just me noticing that it's a shitty prop just like the sand snake blades.

Drogon's expression screams "not this again".

To be fair, she didn't know they had the scorpion. To be realistic, she should have fucking assumed they would take measures and that hundreds of years might make a difference in weapons technology.

Realistically, you'd have about a minute to reload that scorpion… more than enough time for Dany to turn around, take a dive and light it up like a Christmas tree. So it should have been 1 shot only.

Which Sellsword company from Essos does Cercei want to hire again?

The Golden Company?

I think a spear flying 50 feet into the air and barely missing her face should have been a dead give-away.

Fucking nigger, remember what show you are watching.

If Qyburn was actually smart he'd have made it a double or triple crossbow. Or, you know, equipped the army with more than one because they're not that expensive relative to their tactical value.

Even in fantasy there are rules.

Why would a risk a DRAGON on the assumption that you can "probably" take it down first, just to destroy a single weapon that they probably have more of. A weapon that, as I said before, is useless against anything other than dragons.

I mean she should have flown conservatively instead of hanging around after destroying the line. She's supposed to be merciful but she sure gives no fucks about wasting the army in the most brutal way possible. It's not like any of those blokes had anything against her until she roasted most of their mates.

Because she's a Targ, i.e. prone to go mad, and being in battle brings that out in people.

Would you say yes if she asked you to be her mate?

Did you watch the episode?
It can easily kill other people

I'd say yes if she asked me to mate.

This isn't fantasy, this is a kike drama soap shit. Don't dare compare this garbage to fantasy.

A little dead behind the eyes for my taste, although that makes sense for her character.

One.
Maybe a bunch if they're stupid enough to march in a line.
Then what?

It's about as effective at killing people as a regular crossbow, probably less since it takes longer to reload. Unless you think the Dothraki would politely line up in a row for dear old Brom.

THEN YOU RELOAD THE FUCKING THING AND SHOOT SOME MORE HOLY SHIT ARE YOU THIS FUCKING RETARDED

It can easily kill other people if they wander directly in front of it when it's armed and there's someone at the trigger waiting for them. It's as close to useless as it gets against infantry. TBH Bronn might have killed the dragon if he'd shanked the Dothraki or something and then took a 20 on his attack roll.

How does it feel to be as retarded as a Targaryen?

So how is it any more deadly than a crossbow?

fucking kek.

omg it's called a clip

They were trying to destroy your prize. They work for the Mad Queen. The Dragonetta Woman.

Like the rules that Arya can survive being gutted, but no one else can?

I'm hoping one of her dragons will get killed soon. It will be sad seeing one fall, since dragons are great, but I don't see any other way that her character will develop past I HAVE DRAGONS SO PEOPLE SHOULD DO WHAT I WANT!

One of them turns into a wight.

LFM ICC 25

Looks alright.

Every breath they take already sickens me and then they go and do shit like this.

They're normalfags and many of them are tumbristas, it is expected from them to be a bunch of plebs

What were you expecting?

A lot went wrong all at once there

Post >yfw Jaime becomes enlightened by Yogg-Saron or what have you.

Or Queen Schummer could have flown high in the sky then dive bomb, coming from above directly on top of the Scorpion and blast at the last second. Or spiral around it while dragon circle's around the machine while dozing it in fire. But no, DnD logic.

His armour is made of plot, the strongest metal known to man.

Idiots will probably cheer when she burns Dickon alive since he's a white male.

What a shame.

Like pottery.

It only further proves that Tyrion and Daenerys are shit generals. She should have flanked the army, burning down the whole phalanx/line/whatever, making it much easier for the Dothraki to lay waste to whatever was left of them. She should have had Drogon pick the scorpion from above and destroy it with its paws before getting shot.
They were lucky Drogon is OP and handed them an easy win, but they're absolute shit strategists.

The Dothraki seem like shit fighters against a Westerosi army. Without the dragon Jamie could have won that fight.

Man, what the fuck happened? He got some solid character development during the first two seasons, but after being "le reek" for a few seasons they've just decided to throw his character development out of the window. Now it feels like every scene that he's in is a waste of time.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching. She was smart enough to break the line, but she only did it at a single point and left the rest of the Dothraki to their spears.
I disagree about the scorpion though, a dragon is far to valuable to even put it through a risk like that, the Dothraki could have easily destroyed it themselves.

They just rode straight a spear-wall like a pack of retards. Aren't these savages meant to be experts at firing arrows from horseback?

Bravo, Danny is such a good leader! YAAS!

Remember, she does not attack King's Landing because she does not want to kill people.

I was just thinking about this. Does she really know what it is to be poor and starving or was she just middle-class white American 'poor'?

No she and Visery's lived in Pentos with Illyrio Mopatis who was very rich.

Dramatic effect, start of next episode Jaime will sit upright and be chest deep in water. "Oh shit that was close, no way I could have swam with all this armor and a gold brick hand weighing me down."

B-But she said she was homeless and starving!

Reference to the trek through the red wastes maybe? They were all pretty much starving by the time they got to Qarth.

Her subjects maybe, it looked like Queen Fatty had been eating plenty.

When sid that happen?

What was the the last bit of dialogue Bran said to CIA, I tried to rewatch it several times but couldn't make it out, something about "… a ladder," or "… a letter."?

"Chaosh is a laddah."

He's literally shitposting.

The worst she had to ever deal with was the Dothraki shit, when she was sold as a concubine and when she was recaptured and sent to join the Dosh Khaleen. She saw a lot of misery but almost everywhere she has been she has had it just about the best of anyone around.

They should just have had Euron fucking end him instead of him getting fished out of the water.

It can break a shield line or phalanx.

I thought Viserys & Dany were reduced to very humble lives after they were smuggled to Essos.

They didn't meet Illyrio until a year or two before the show began. Being reduced to begging is one of the reasons Visery's is so pissed off all the time.

A shield line in the center of a battle?

?

That's right, but the show's writers didn't read the book, and George only uses a ancient apple computer that can't print or export data, so he has to pay some guy almost 1000 dollars an hour to extract it and make it readable.

As opposed to one outside a battle?

Yes, that type of weapon is useless in the center of a battle. If they weren't then they would have already been used throughout Westeros before the dragon threat.

Well we didn't win because John "Team Killing fucktard" McCain kept fucking killing our own guys in carriers, and telling VC where the flight routes were, and downing US aircraft he piloted by stalling them, but yeah the mantlet tunnel cleaners were pretty critical.

Nah, too much nigger

I need this in my life…

Someone needs to shoop Rambo in that scene.

Well she is Queen Fatass, so of course she's always hungry.

Ser Dragonslayer. Ser Rambo of Thailand more like it,

The Mountain is the /bigguy/ of Westeros.

GOT IT.

The Venetians could build a galley (which isnt that supposed to be what they use in the books?) in a day. the Ironborn could have dozens of arsenals like that pumping out ships
Still he would have to build enough ship and sail them around the continent to attack Yara and the sneks at/near Dragonstone

Probably just one on a tower as they do their best to plagiarize The Hobbit as best they can.

Then sail them to Kings Landing, then back all the way around past Dragonstone to Casterly Rock without Queen Lardbutt knowing and fast enough to arrive just in time.

The ballista was a threat to her, not her army of rapefugees who were swamping the fucking place. The sensible thing to do would have been to circle at stand-off distance and wait for the threat to be removed.

The soldiers storming the beeches of Normandy had to secure a beachhead and the only way to do so was to rush the place.

New Bread:

The point is Dracaris didn't fly so good. Who wants to try next? No really, I don't even remember what the other dragons look like. Have they even been named, on screen? I want to see the other dragons already.

That would be extremely painful.

Uh, no user. No. Dany fucked up pretty badly. She didn't even do enough burning of the Lannister line. Yes she hit behind the supply line behind the troops which was necessary, but she could have also lined up on the flank and hit the last row of Lannister infantry to fuck with the formation with heat and knock off at least a couple of hundred soldiers. Her handling of the Balista was fucking retarded as mentioned. Luckily for her her Dragon doesn't have a fucking brain or clue. She very well could have been run through because of her stupidity.

If she DID need to charge for some reason because she had no rapefugee cavalry charging, she should have waited to see the firing rate of the balista and then attacked it after dodging the last projectile.