Where were you when you found out DSP was /ourguy/

Where were you when you found out DSP was /ourguy/

He was always /ourguy/. The hate against him is a meme by autistic retards that screech over MUH VIDYA GAYME PLAYTHROUGHS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dreamscape did the "enter a dream" thing first back in the 80s. Inshition is yet another case of jews stealing other peoples' ideas and pretending they came up with it themselves.

The fags that get triggered by him are way more cringeworthy than he is. Who cares if some guy sucks at video games on youtube? If some guy talking shit about your favorite game on youtube triggers you then you need to kill yourself.

go donate to his patreon more shills

Because its funny in a lolcow way, its like laughing at CWC.

Back to Holla Forumseddit

How about you explain yourself, Inception was a piece of shit

The only lolcows are the "anti-DSP commentary community"

Fuck off Phil.

This. I can't stand the SoK anymore. They're always looking for the small thing to be upset about. I bet that if he sneezed they would find a way to be offended and would request an apology from DSP.

Shouldn't you be busy documenting every meal Phil's ate this week and cross referencing local sales tax to find out how much money he spent on food this week?

This. When you're paying a person you hate to troll them, you know the community has gone full retarded. They know if DSP disappears, they'd realize how empty their lives truly were. Besides, DSP is so old news that who even cares about him in this current year? There are plenty of big name youtubers you can fuck over with instead of DSP who has already been fucked over with life. He already lost his girfriend and now has to pay $400 for sewer tax from his old house in Cincinnati he doesn't use anymore. There is really nothing you can do to DSP now that hasn't already been done before.

yawn.

No Joking about the Holocaust Goyim!

How can you joke about something that never happened?

Cry some more.

spite bump for your gay little redditor post

The SoK being faggot teenage attention whores doesn't negate the fact that Phil himself is still a laughable douchebag. You can laugh at DSP and ignore SoK in-fighting and drama quite easily.

/ourguy/ confirmed

TIHYDP stuff is still great, its the other stuff that is cringe worthy. A bunch of autists practically fishing through his trash to get some story no one cares about, psychoanalyzing a video game streamer. Its pathetic and genuinely made me more sympathetic to a guy like DSP of all people.

100% our guy.

I guess this is the level of Holla Forums alright, I guess he is yourguy.