Refugees rioting in bulgaria

A refugee camp in the bulgarian town of Harmanli is housing a refugee center. Locals reported sick refugees with strange dots on their legs and hands. Media picked the story up.
Local officials put the camp under quarantine(after civilians made noise about this) and send doctors to inspect. This took a week to do.
Refugees thought they were never getting released. Spread rumors among themselves about never reaching their precious welfare germany and started chimping out.
Here in bulgaria the story has been unfolding for a while, from civilian reports about the sick ones came first, media picked it up and then officials took action.
Medics found 128 sick individuals.Diseases include:
Naturally the rapefugees didn't report any of these cuz they want to go to central europe as fast as possible, but it is unclear how many others are infected already, given that some of these are infectious.

Note I'm linking the first articles I could find in english. They are probably pro-rapefugee.

archive.is/2CSFW
archive.is/izwUH
medical reports, but in bulgarian:
trud.bg/128-болни-преселници-в-центъра-в-харманл/

Local football teams want to go help the riot police.

FUCKING RAPEFUGEES
CAN WE JUST KICK THEM BACK INTO TURKEY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=768r5SMK4P8
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/mayki-s-detsa-za-uzhasa-v-kharmanli-tuk-e-nasheto-bdeshche-no-ne-sme-spokoyni-kogato-vrvim-po-ulitsite-te-si-mislyat-che-vsichko-e-tyakhno-video_news466047.html
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/v-kharmanli-se-lee-krv-ranenite-politsai-veche-sa-14_news466038.html
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/okhranitel-ot-kharmanli-ss-strashen-razkaz-za-nachaloto-na-bunta_news466024.html
archive.is/hEZ9M
youtu.be/MNY59jQ2mfw?t=1m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHEl0_uHEwc
dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/po-migrantski-kale-se-zapali-plamna-i-harmanli.323465
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/boyko-borisov-ot-kharmanli-sled-bunta-na-bezhantsite-vnimavayte-s-prizivite-za-samorazprava_news466076.html
archive.is/RPLXT
archive.is/BS7I8
archive.is/Xdkh5
novini.bg/news/392261-късно-снощи-полицията-е-нахлула-и-смляла-от-бой-бежанците-вдигнали-бунт-(снимки-18-).html
archive.is/HcNzh
archive.is/Di67L
blitz.bg/sport/bg-futbol/levski-i-tsska-zaedno-na-fronta-nay-zdravite-blgarski-ultrasi-poteglyat-za-kharmanli_346369.html
dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/pravozashtitnichka-strada-policiiata-gi-bi-bezrazborno-18.323484
archive.is/qt7bL
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/ruini-tova-ostana-ot-lagera-sled-pogroma-na-bezhantsite-snimkivideo_news466207.html
dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/borisov-razporedi-ograda-ot-bodliva-tel-okolo-lagera-v-harmanli.323548,image3#photo
novini.bg/news/392409-борисов-от-харманли-1000-души-от-центъра-незабавно-ще-бъдат-преместени-и-изолирани-тук-остават-само-семейства-с-деца-(видео).html
youtu.be/p1OZjvBrJgs
novini.bg/news/392332-бъчварова-призна-за-връзка-на-бежанците-в-харманли-с-терористи-(видео).html
manager.bg/politika/plevneliev-shche-dade-tretiya-mandat-na-reformatorskiya-blok
youtu.be/_vw7RYE_v-8
bulgaria.bordermonitoring.eu
youtube.com/watch?v=LsokWxksRPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
blitz.bg/politika/evreyska-organizatsiya-popilya-metodi-andreev-obvini-go-v-antisemitizm-s-lzhi-kato-negovite-se-stigna-do-kholokosta_news469699.html
bnoshipka.org/index.php?special=publikacii&cat=2&id=94
fau.eu/2016/02/11/news/research/4000-euros-donated-to-faus-refugee-programme/
know-reset.eu/files/texts/00013_20140108160733_knowresetrr-2013-04.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Example of a rapefugee dragged like a wet towel by police.
Taken from some mudslime channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=768r5SMK4P8
Apprently they are posting these vids themselves to look like victims or something.

I'm so fucking tired of these refugees, just shoot them all.

Why can't they just rape their own women?

I'm so fucking tired of good goys calling these invaders "refugees".

Local mother describes the situation like this:(quick translation on the go)

blitz.bg/obshtestvo/mayki-s-detsa-za-uzhasa-v-kharmanli-tuk-e-nasheto-bdeshche-no-ne-sme-spokoyni-kogato-vrvim-po-ulitsite-te-si-mislyat-che-vsichko-e-tyakhno-video_news466047.html

Another article mentions that currently there are
200 arrested rapefugees and 14 wounded policemen
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/v-kharmanli-se-lee-krv-ranenite-politsai-veche-sa-14_news466038.html

blitz.bg/obshtestvo/okhranitel-ot-kharmanli-ss-strashen-razkaz-za-nachaloto-na-bunta_news466024.html

Apparently when the riots started the guards were attacked first and property was being destroyed.
While guards called for backup the women who were there to cook for the refugees were attacked.
One says: they started making slit throat and shouting, signs and we thought they would kill us.
Then they ran outside frantically.

So yeah. The usual scenario, those that try to help them get smacked first. There is a bulgarian saying *feed a dog, so it barks at you*.

Why don't the police shoot them with rubber bullets or gas? It's hard to believe Bulgaria is acting as weak as Germany.

Here is a more recent article from reuters:
archive.is/hEZ9M

They did fire rounds, but the camp has 3000 inhabitants going nuts. Initially the crew containing them was only guards, police arrived later but still found themselves outnumbered.

Note: the riots happened 2 times. Earlier today they went berserk once and now it's nighttime here, they went berserk again.

Not only are these garbage tier economic migrants a burden, but a disease vector as well. Who knows how many more are sick and who knows from what.

Where is based migrant hunter at? Get off your haunches!

This video is from the mudslime channel.
Look at all of these poor women and children with phones filming their own chimpout.

LOOK AT HOW MANY FUCKERS THERE ARE COMPARED TO THE POLICE

Oh and apparently they are afghanistani. So much for syrians.
I'm going to bed or else I won't make it to work morrow, will update if shit continues. Fucking monkeys couldn't stay in monkey Afghanistan and kill each other over there.

Trips confirmed for ethnic cleansing

Thanks for sharing it. The language barrier to Bulgarian is difficult, although these rapefugees all speak the same language (being babies and throwing rocks).

You are calling me a "good goy"?

a) nice digits

B) it's always fucking Africans or people from anywhere BUT Syria. And it's fucking 10:1 men to women. Not boys but grown ass men. It's a fucking invasion.

I hope the Bulgarians push these shitskin niggers into the Black Sea.

Hey, doesn't this sound like the start of a zombie movie? I wonder if zombie movies were the dissident right in Hollywood sending out a subconscious warning to prepare us.

from: blitz.bg/obshtestvo/okhranitel-ot-kharmanli-ss-strashen-razkaz-za-nachaloto-na-bunta_news466024.html

Apparently he is there. He traveled for an hour to get to the place after he learned what happened. He was shocked at how bad it was.
Police immediately recognized him and asked him for help. But said help was preventing the local bulgarians from entering the camp and fighting the refugees.

The guy on the right is known as *perata*, he runs a migrant hunter squad at the border. Apprently he too is on his way to help.

That's it from me for now. Man I was not monitoring the news for 6 hours and this shit comes up. It's crazy how fast a riot happens.
Good night Holla Forums.

There's nothing like that, but there is a similarity.

He was preventing the locals from attacking the refugees?

You should shoot them all and adopt the American tradition of thanksgiving.

They might be hiding their powerlevel. A lot of artists have to shut up in this climate, and only send subtle messages. Especially in a den of kikes.

Most good zombie films are not from Hollywood so probably not.

Dude did you just insult a noble great ape by comparing it to a fucking nigger mudslime?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

just blank em in the head till they pass out

Kek wills it

If the reports on those fuckers is true in regards to the diseases I wouldn't let the locals fight them either.

Stop comparing those poor animals to niggers.

Without resistance this continues. The police tolerated an attack and so they will attack again.

I understand the dynamics involved, Bulgaria can simply not afford to be accused of “human rights abuses” by the architects of this invasion, no nation has the balls to do this and for good reason, they would be crushed.

What Bulgaria must do is make the resistance look like the work of citizens who could not be stopped but who also could not be identified after the act. Word must spread amongst the invaders (it would only take seconds, they are all sat on WhatsApp all day) that Bulgaria is not safe passage. This is how you keep your women and children safe, it is the only way.

BULGARIA? I thought you all lived close enough to Turks that you knew how to deal with those animals. WTF is going on?

EU is preventing them from defending themselves against the brown invasion horde

We have nothing to fear cuz dinko is here

Jesus.

does bulgaria even have that much non-lethal stuff anyway?

Watch the faggot at 1m14s

youtu.be/MNY59jQ2mfw?t=1m14s

These hordes know that Europe won't even defend itself right now, they invade someone's home, and they still have the audacity to throw rocks and flip them off.

There's only one thing you do to invaders, and I hope Europe remembers.

(checked)
Are there many red headed women in Bulgaria? There are two here

The Europeans should do what the kikes did to the Palestinians when they were getting uppity and started chimping.

Massacre them all

Indeed the only good thing a yid can do is kill sandniggers.

Even then he still needs to go to the ovens.

so the simple solution is to dump all the refugees into Israel!

this is where my mind has been at since 2014…

get some automatics spraying that crowd ASAP

lure the rapefugees already around Europe to designated (…) centers for presumably more gibs and then gas them

If dubs all kebabs get removed by KEK.
Shadilay.

No the kebabs will be removed via traditional method of a bullet employed by those who wish to take back their country.

Kek's not going to remove the kebabs. That's our job.

When you see a trend in entertainment that gets followed up with similar looking scenes in the news it is preparing you. But more like "prepare your angus"

It doesn't help you. There are these things we call "normies", they don't take it as a warning, they become accustomed

Have some flavors.

KEK ONLY GIVES YOU THE POWER TO REMOVE THEM YOURSELF

RWDS

If the story about them is true then why are they allowed to live? Many rapefugees with many diseases is a ticking bomb that will go off anytime.

Let's give them refuge in hell.

So far i've helped several street dogs from a place near me with slings of old food
They never barked at me again, thou i dont know bulgarian dogs

For that analogy to work, refugees should siege the bulgarian city and pass bulldozers over their houses while shooting their angry mobs

Above is another video from the kebab channel. They think they are helping their cause or sth.

The following vid is an earlier report from the 18th this month about the diseases there. Video has subtitles:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHEl0_uHEwc

Conclusion of yesterday's events:

Cucked news sites claim that late at night police busted into the camp and beat some of the more unruly migrants hard. This is supposed to be used as fuel to claim police brutality and similar.
Due to current government resigning and possible elections soon, the political situation is not very stable and parties and throwing the blame left and right.

To my shame as a bulgarian

(news in bulgarian)
dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/po-migrantski-kale-se-zapali-plamna-i-harmanli.323465
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/boyko-borisov-ot-kharmanli-sled-bunta-na-bezhantsite-vnimavayte-s-prizivite-za-samorazprava_news466076.html

Premier minister in resignation claims a special plane for extradition to afghanistan is being prepared for the more unruly rioters. So far 5 are on the list as most dangerous and aggressive. Due to law limitations only these can immediately be extradicted, in addition to those the ones who broke property are next, but extradition for them will take longer.(some law related bullshit again)

So at least some of them will get the boot, but that is too few if you ask me.

Articles in english: (first one is the only more recent one, data is different from every single news site, I'm using the numbers from more recent bulgarian articles)

archive.is/RPLXT
archive.is/BS7I8
archive.is/Xdkh5

The saying has the following meaning: you help someone, but he turns against you. It is used to call someone ungrateful.
It's not that dogs here are traitors or something. It's used to show that someone is truly ungrateful for your efforts.
In this case it's refugees getting medical treatment and food for free and then busting up the camp and attacking police.(while being known for causing problems in the town for months before that)

This here is a cucked article:
novini.bg/news/392261-късно-снощи-полицията-е-нахлула-и-смляла-от-бой-бежанците-вдигнали-бунт-(снимки-18-).html

Apparently refugees are themselves sending pictures to local news. They say police came at night unprovoked and beat some of them.
They want to leave here as fast as possible due to *muh poor threatment* , but the quarantine put on the camp blocked them from that, so they went berserk.
The claim the camp lacks beds for everyone and the conditions are bad. They are seeking some sort of media support but the comments below the article are mostly insults in bulgarian.

Damn Holla Forums. Apparently the kebabs view the media as their greatest ally. This explains all the phones making videos on the scene.
These people have fucking plans for action and are directly mailing pictures and sob stories to local news.
I hope more got their faces mashed in. For once the police are doing proper work.

This sounds like the beginning of a fucking zombie outbreak.

I see, sorry for the misunderstanding, thou that saying has a previous experience obviously. What kind of dogs you have back there
Still, just kick them the fuck out of those invaders buddy, constant pressure, even if psychological, weill break them and most people will support their expulsion

You can bet your asses that they're being supported and advised by "activists". How would they write to the local news when they can't speak Bulgarian or English?

*(((activists)))

Hordes of AIDS infested niggers from Africa and Pakistan covered in welts and oozing sores attacking police and demanding gibs.

the us is not far behind

Fuck, I wish I was a riot cop. I would do that shit for free.

The pleasure of shooting rubber bullets into these shit bags would be pure ecstasy. Beating them in the face with a truncheon would be heaven. Stomping them would bring tears of happiness.

This is what happens when women rule our nations. No power to act, just concession after concession.

archive.is/HcNzh
archive.is/Di67L

Apparently while this is going on, there are riots in Greece as well. Apparently a gas cylinder exploded in the camp of Lesbos, Greece. A woman was killed and 3 children injured. This sparked another riot.
Oddly both riots coincide in timing.

Perhaps the rapefugees are using the same social networks and organizing together, feeding of each other's inability to reach welfare land.

Do we have a greekbro over here ? Can someone confirm ? News are very limited about Lesbos, Greece.
Bulgarians here claim it's all organized both here and in Greece to happen at the same time.

Don't the southern slavs have like a bonus hit points against muzzies?
They've been living under the Turks for 500 years up until only 100 years ago.
These rapefugees seriously don't know what they're going into.

Apparently some have already been deported once and have started their route again. This is their second run.

It seems the police already disciplined some of them.
blitz.bg/sport/bg-futbol/levski-i-tsska-zaedno-na-fronta-nay-zdravite-blgarski-ultrasi-poteglyat-za-kharmanli_346369.html

dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/pravozashtitnichka-strada-policiiata-gi-bi-bezrazborno-18.323484

Football hooligans want to get there too. Rights activist organizations are blaming the police for brutality and etc.
It's unclear how it will play out and how the EU will react.

Mate, …

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
ВЪН МАНГАЛИ ВЪН
РЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ

Hungary here.

Our Bulgarian friends, show them no pity. Drop the hammer on these barbarians, give them what they deserve.

thanks bulgars

This is With Open Gates level video material to use.

What the hell is this shit?

Man, i wish we had that many refugees here in brazil, i just wanted to see them getting fucked by our police

-actual argument of lefties

It still holds truth. archive.is/qt7bL

If the police didn't FUCKING BREAK the mudslimes we would have probably killed them the moment the quarantine is lifted. Oh well

Greetings my fellow Slavs of Hunnic origin. The good news is that they will never integrate, the other good news is that they will self segragate and refuse to be part of our society, the bad news is that they will continue to leech off of gibsmedats. The other good news is that I am the resident Bulgarian Mol Biofag. These arabs will either be removed or Bulgaria will be their grave.

Winter is coming and they are already sick. Windows in the centers are broken so good luck keeping warm.

It's only a matter of time before our Primarch comes

Will anyone fix it for them?

maybe, by next june or july, or maybe august 2018

The best part is that temperatures lately during fluctuate like crazy one day it's 20 degrees celcius, the other day it drops to 0. This is a new phenomena I started taking notice of when we began meming Ice Age Chan.

kek

That mean no mends for them and freeze to death. I hope they don't infect anyone outside, have they?

Mfw Ice Age won't touch my country. I am jelly of the white people in Europe.

It's begin !

Activate the Dinko Signal

Give me my winter paradise Ice Age Chan!

Winter was moved by month or so. December is pretty spastic now , January is where it starts getting cold, February starts getting really cold, March is brutal. Halfway through April is where it starts warming up.

It would be nice if I trade my summer with you. It is hot here.

Don't post any plans on any chan. God speed.

damn, instantly want to go on rampage through non-white countries

I like how most of the video is the police trying to fix the water canon

I'm seeing reports that barbed wire will be set up around the camp to keep the animals in. I wish they'd just sprinkle napalm on them.
The police isn't butchering them because the whole political force of the EU will punish everyone who dared touch these semitic pieces of shit. The only option of the policemen is to defend themselves from the flying stones and swear at the niggers. They're there because they were ordered to prevent angry civilians from entering the complex and tearing up every single arab there.

This is the greatest irony for me personally. All these people have smartphones, the last I owned was a Nokia 3210. Society needs to get much much poorer (which will happen relatively soon) before they really start complaining.

This. Though now they claim only women and children will be left in the camp. I never saw a single woman in the pictures or videos. Migrants are quick to show off their women in photos.
They are trying to pain the syrians that were in there as good. Afghanis tried to get them to riot too, but they stayed in their rooms.
I'm not buying it since there are most likely very few if any syrians in there.

blitz.bg/obshtestvo/ruini-tova-ostana-ot-lagera-sled-pogroma-na-bezhantsite-snimkivideo_news466207.html

dnes.bg/stranata/2016/11/25/borisov-razporedi-ograda-ot-bodliva-tel-okolo-lagera-v-harmanli.323548,image3#photo

The interesting part is that their camp wasn't that bad. The cafeteria looks good. I expected spartan conditions, but I'm not seeing them.

As usual they come prepared. They know who to contact in the local refugee agency(thanks EU), they film videos and upload them to youtube. They are probably on some social network for rapefugees as well. They are quick to contact local media with sob pictures.
Even though 24 policemen are wounded the migrants are the first to show pictures of wounded. They really want those compassion points.

Well:
At least something is being done, but why keep any. I've always thought that the solution is extradition for this problem, but with so few it might solve nothing and just restart the problem near the border.

I don't see a single woman in there. Yet authorities claim women and children will be left in the camp.

This is something I find truly baffling. I know in France they had actual police protests, if I remember correctly, with something like 800 police marching through the streets. But at what point, in particular within the police forces of the less cucked Slavic nations, will the police themselves start fighting against it… And I mean really fight against it. Because they are the first to see just how absurd this refugee/immigrant policy is.

novini.bg/news/392409-борисов-от-харманли-1000-души-от-центъра-незабавно-ще-бъдат-преместени-и-изолирани-тук-остават-само-семейства-с-деца-(видео).html

So these are repeat offenders, deported once and coming back to europe again.

I think the police are usually the most cucked out of any force out there. They get pressure from above and are probably threatened they would lose their jobs if they go berserk on the migrants. In a country like bulgaria their salary is 1100 levs or more. This equals 550 euro, but is a great salary over here, you could live well with that much and even care for a kid. They can't afford to lose their jobs since they are usually not educated for anything else and if they go on the job market they will end up working for much less.

I think the one real benefit of being here in Bulgaria is that police will simply rough up the migrants much worse than in other places. Like the night action they did here room by room and will usually cover it up afterwards.
But I do not see any major anti-migrant action coming out of them so far.

That is some eerie similarity.

Indeed.
Life imitates art sometimes.

Speaking of art.
Bulgaria better protect its angels.
youtu.be/p1OZjvBrJgs

I don't know if this is actually mainstream shit, but a people who have created beauty like this is worth a million times any sandnigger.

As in, one Bulgarian is worth a million sandnigger.
I have heard very little about Bulgarians, I don't know, maybe they're bad today, or whatever. I don't care.

They have created this, it's in their capabilities, they are worth more than desert scum.

I'm going to call bullshit on that statement, cap'n.

Folk singing like that is still very much alive along with folk dancing, even if not that popular.
Pride here is at an all time low. We lost ww1, we got fucked in ww2, then communism and now with ultra low salaries most seek to get an education and fuck off to somewhere with good salaries and opportunities.
Most people are negative as fuck, but far from giving up.
Thanks m8. It means a lot.

Bulgar here, my ancestors did not suffer over 500 years under a Turkish yoke, did not fight multiple wars of national unification after the Turk-loving scumbag Disraeli screw us up and did not die in numerous uprisings so that we can get swamped by a pack of Western liberal-supported Islamist trash now.
Our new president is pro-Russia, actually has balls and his election triggered Borisov, aka Merkel and Erdongan's dog, enough that the gigantic crybaby resigned.
Fuck Germany, fuck the West and fuck the EU, this is our country, and we are not gonna let some garbage invade it.

What many people in the west and in the world fail to realize is that while we lost WW1 and WW2 , we suffered remarkably little combat casualties, and the other nations have horror stories about Bulgarian soldiers. The other kicker is that those soldiers had kids, before and after the war. Our leader during WW 2 openly refused to salute Hitler while every other leader did. And I have a feeling that the only reason King Boris III saved the bulgarian jews from getting spayed against fleas was because he told him to do it, and the jews that were in my country were not allowed to try their jew tactics on glorious Yogurtland. We're talking about a wealth tax, extremely limited number of places in universities, no running for political office, not being allowed to start a business, he knew what he was dealing with.

Furthermore I do think anons here would enjoy to an overlook on Bulgarian Military history going all the way to a general saying it's a damn good thing we don't have a standing army anymore. I thing it was due to some afgan/iraq/iran shit where our boys flipped several Humvees that were unflappable(I cannot find the quote anymore but it stuck with me) and apparantly went through a buttload of ammunition in a single night.

There is another reason why the police is against the bulgarians when riots happen, just like they were during the last riots against the gypsies. Apparently the night of the riots some bulgars slipped through the policeman "walls" into their ghettos and started dishing out hunnic justice. They know damn well that once the bloodlust hits it's not gonna stop, so might as well do everything to delay that for as long as possible. When the lion wakes up there will be hell to pay.

Many have tried to destroy the Bulgar, but the Bulgar still lives, the only way to fully destroy this beast is with nuclear fire. Kazanians still call themselves Bulgars.

We're swimming in 10/10 redheads.

Will be easy as fuck to throw them out

Having your state close by Serbia does tend to put things in perspective.

Nothing would be more satisfying than shooting into that crowd.

My hopes are that we only have to hold on for a few more months. I hope Trump will basically allow Europe to finally defend itself. Heck, there are American troops stationed in Europe, what could he do as the leader of the 'free world'?

Bulgarians, hold on, train and prepare, I hope to shitposts with you guys on the battlefields if it comes to that.

t. Swampgerman

Bulgaria just ordered them all to be deported, this is it boys

ITS HAPPENING

Can you post any confirmation? Would be good to see 3k invaders deported.

Of course, we would all agree that deportation isn't the most efficient solution, but oh well.

Concertina barbed wire. Neuroleptics in their food. Then pack them in a shipping container.

HA HA, TIME FOR DINKO

there's an undercurrent of right wing belief in hollywood, but it's buried so deep out of necessity for the people who are right wing to survive that you'll likely never know it. i only came to know this guy is the way he is after knowing and working with him (in another capacity) for over 3 years, and only after he saw how little i hid my power level.

archive.fo/zvkhN "Bulgaria to expel 1,000 refugees over violent protest"
1000 and counting

Update: At least one of the Afghan trash is a confirmed terrorist.
novini.bg/news/392332-бъчварова-призна-за-връзка-на-бежанците-в-харманли-с-терористи-(видео).html

We should build new houses that last forever! With Shovels, and backhoes, and the cost of admission be a lead ticket!

How do they deal with them? The rapefugees are diseased so the removers will have to wear the hazard suits.

???

hahahahaha. Fun fact about bulgars. what the woman said will bring a smile to our faces

Doctors will not come.

Also will have to cremate them with flamethrower too.

So how am I supposed to care for them you dumb cunt. They destroyed their own windows and are now freezing in the cold. And they even want to avoid any backlash for it.
I swear compassion for illegal immigrants is a guarantee for the most cancerous of women.
Who the fuck is she anyway ? Why are the rapefugees sending her the pics ? Is she one of those NGO rapefugee activists or officially supported by the EU ones ? Is she jewish ?

Well, did you call them refugees or invaders, bitch boy?

Does anyone know if the repairs happened yet. The cunt wife of the fucker who got us into the EU said it would happen during the weekend, but I'm a bulgar and I know better. However Ice Age Chan has blessed us with snow. Does anyone have info on it.

You cannot make this shit up

Say it with me

PREMIER KARAKACHANOV

doubt.png

lol

Nothing that a couple of MG-42's couldn't fix in a jiffy.

Premier Krasimir "Shoot them on sight" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "I don't care if they are kids" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "Shoot to kill" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "One man Klan" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "Afghan Annihilator" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "ZOG's nightmare" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "And they shall know no fear" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "893 will commence again" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "" Karakachanov
MR TRUMP PLEASE!
THIS IS TOO MUCH WINING

Might have helped if you actually said what they were shouting.

Balkan hospitality.
Kebab is not welcomed here.

I also forgot to mention that the damage was done by the immigrants, afghans as everyone says. Personally I don't care they are all kebab to me. The windows were fixed. I am trully amazed at how fast repairs were. Every other bulgar in this thread will be amazed as well.

Are you comfy Holla Forums?

We Voltaire now.

Not in this instance, numbnuts.

Also daily reminder that Orthocucksy, while better than most others, is still a trash religion and only paganism can cure us from the Muslim and Kike plague.

beauties, thanks user

So if said migrants were to be mowed down, what would the reaction of the Bulgarian people be? On what level of cucked is Bulgaria?

All the way from complete apathetic to cackling like crazy. Now the media will cry tears from their penis holes, but then again that's their job and the politicians will give some half assed statements about mourning or some such shit. The people will cheer , our own ethnic muslims will cheer as well(they know damn well they are gonna get it along with them if the bulgars blow a fuse).

If we get a terrorist related bombing like the faggot in the vid claims then it will be pretty much open season. We don't have a right to free speech but the government can't do shit to censor us anyway.

INHUMAN EUROPEANS NOT EVEN GIVING REFUGEES DECENT WIFI

(checked)
WIFI is in the advanced benefits package

How do you cope?

manager.bg/politika/plevneliev-shche-dade-tretiya-mandat-na-reformatorskiya-blok
I have no idea how he got elected.

1989 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They'll reject it. They can't lead a government with 90% of the National Assembly being their opposition.

No one party can be in power without a coalition with the current parliamentary seats.

The only sensible solution after BOYKO THE CUCK denied to support the Patriotic Front is to have a parliamentary election.

Quite literally voting for PF. I just hope ATAKA leaves the Patriotic Front because they are human waste and the average right winger is ashamed to vote for them, meaning VMRO/NFSB get less votes.

Holy fuck this is bad. How did we miss this? The rapefugees are plaguebarers! They carry fucking diseases from the shitholes of Africa! FUCK these shits could have small pox even!

WORSE! The kikes could infect them themselves and use them to spread anything they fucking want! The shitskins will not seek treatment, they will evade capture and quarantine, and will flood through the boarders damn near unchecked! This is how they will depopulate the world! F7UUUUUUUUUUUU!

Just kill them all. They're not natives.

Anyone know about these cucks? They sound like Russophiles, don't know who their (((International))) friends are, but if they are Russophiles and have ties to European Nationalists, it's safe to assume they're utter shit.

SHADILAY BROTHER

I called out the retard who runs the facebook page for spewing shit blown completely out of porportion and I got blocked. I can't post anything on his posts. The topic in question was something about 3 million "refugees" being settled in Bulgaria and why the fuck this is not only politically impossible but also logistically. I never really got a response to that.

I think we all know the type of nationalist that runs away from a debate.

Dubs of origin confirm.

Using proxies to spread diseases is not efficient. The reason diseases spread like wildfire in Africa and the Middle East and South America is because hygene is a concept only the white man and woman can understand.

I just read a few of their facebook posts and it seems like it's just fearmongering without any sort of solution being proposed. Not to mention they're shouting about being a Militia, brothers in Arms and the like, while denying that their organization has firearms, saying they use Airshit to make their promotional garbage.

Their website also has the organization's Bank account begging for donations in the literal center of every page. They seem like a bunch of tards trying to scam some ATAKA-tier trash into donating money.

Officially gun ownership is low in Eastern Europe. Unofficially a massive buttload of people have weapons hidden in their houses. It does smell like a kikish money grab since I haven't hear neither Dinko nor Perata promote them for helping border patrol. And just to be clear both of those men are thugs(we all know the type and it doesn't matter anyway). It really tells you something when the criminals of a nation are the ones protecting it. And once Erdogan starts fucking shit up with our own organised crime(read this is stopping the drugs comming in from Ottomania) there will be a lot more patriots doing border patrols.

I remember Siderov's rise to power. As soon as he got in government he did a 180 and made a coalition with Boyko.

What about the Knights Templar goy and Tatjana Festerling? Are they legit, or controlled opposition?

This is nasty….

No idea

I think she got BTFOd by Pegida and is currently trying her luck with slavs. In any even we need to get some serbein animals to patrol our border with Ottomania, purely for deniability when they start nailing them to crosses. And while the Geneva convention fucks and the Helsinki committee are suing them we can start utilizing napalm on the border with Turkey in the confusion and blame it on renegade serbs

Rather not, m80. Can't we just firebomb the BHK.

Сериозно искам да го намушкам тоя мангал.

B-but they are peaceful!

This is the beauty of my plan. We win, Serbia gets fucked, the BHK has to diver attention to the serbs and we get to use napalm on our border and get to somehow for the upteent million time dodge the raindrops in the nick of time.

I'm suprised no one has accidentally burned his office down with an accidentally thrown molotov cocktail. Allegedly of course

No they're not.

Or alternatively we can use Albanians and tell them they can keep whatever the arabs are carrying with them.

Literally the worst place to chimp is Bulgaria. Remember Dinko the Migrant hunter, everyone?
This is surely some Soros funded (((ngo's))) encouraging them to chimp

youtu.be/_vw7RYE_v-8 (hit cc button - english translation)

This sentence does not make sense.

The refugees?

They don't need encouragement to chimp. They want to go to the cuck nations and get free sheeit. The subhumans defending them are funded by Soros and they don't even hide it.

Някой знае ли какво стана със слуха, че БХК ще връчва награда за "Човек на Годината" на британския войник убиец, който закла български националист?

Наградата ще се връчва на 12-ти Декември.

Ако онзи убиец я получи, кой е готов да нападне щаба на БХК?

bulgaria.bordermonitoring.eu

Looks like they've gotten the nice treatment by bulgarian cops

This is question that has been asked for centuries.

Please return to us knights templar.

Reclaim Jerusalem and Constantinople.

Доколкото знам номинацияата беше за онзи австралиеца, наръгал студент.

А иначе за централния им офис на ул. "Върбица" № 7 ли говориш? По принцип винаги съм бил навит и без подобни причини.

Oh you Eastern Europe

That music sounds like something that an indian cab driver might listen to.

Now that Merkelica has angered turdogan, he will open the gates and flood you niggers with another 2 or 3 million shitskins.

Before europeans start removing the shitskins with guns, nothing is gonna happen. You bulgarians can be good role models and begin removing them. Good luck bugari

They want to remove themselves. They don't want to stay here, the same goes for every slav country there is. They won't integrate no matter how much the EU wants it. All the money they send will go into the pockets of our politicians and the "migrants" will recieve some shit like a playground. I have no idea what they are even thinking, our own ethnic muslims don't like em. Our gypsies don't fucking like em either. They tried to radicalize them years ago and the entire thing failed spectacularly. See if give money to anyone in eastern Europe and tell them to do something if you're not there to supervise them directly it will not get done. Just ask anyone about Bulgarian work ethic "It will get done when it gets done".

As for Turdogan he's gonna threaten to open the flood gates until he gets into the EU or he gets his visas(I have no idea why he wants either). Possibly he wants to able to use the EU army and by extension the turkish contingent of the EU army to stage some sort of new Ottoman Empire or some such shit. And if that's the case then my hand will be forced prematurely and I will be forced to wing it as a result. We survived almost 500 years of fucking mudslimes , turkroaches and we've fought off arabs for far longer than any other European country along with Greece.

The First Horsemen is not yet ready to ride.

Will anyone veto Turkey's potential entrance into the EU?

Greece Will.
Romania Will
Poland will
Hungary will definitely veto it
Bulgaria will drag it's feet to the last possible moment to try and play both sides , like every single fucking time in an attempt to screw both sides and still be on good terms with them without actually doing anything and denying responsibility. That is unless the Patriotic front gets the government, in which case it's much fun slavic times for all.

Just have parliamentary elections already, I can't wait. If GERB wins this shit after their retarded temper tantrum I'll be very disappointed.

This will be hilarious. If it reaches parliamentary elections it will be a colossal shitshow that the PF will most probably win because they will capitalize on the arab invasion. I don't see either GERB or BSP winning this, especially when it's widely know that they commies voted yes on something in the EU without even reading it.

Worst case scenario is there are couple more years of arabs causing shit and getting BTFOd by unoficial gun owners until I make my virus. And then it will be a pure Europa

ATAKA still being in PF is a concern. It's like they're there just to make sure people don't vote PF.

How the fuck can anyone trust Siderov?

No one does he's a joke. And everyone knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsokWxksRPc

I just want the 2nd amendment in Bulgaria. If this goes to elections we're basically fucked because there will still be people who vote for GERB and BSP. Even if the PF takes first place it wont be able to form a government unless ATAKA or VMRO take 2nd and 3rd place. Which they wont.

ATAKA and VMRO are in PF.

Armed revolution when?

Did the Bulgarians get the diseases from them?

Niggers

GANG RAPE OF CHILDREN INSIDE HARMANLI CAMP

The situation at the Harmanli migrant camp in Bulgaria seems to be getting worse. The following video describes the behavior of the camp’s inmates and their impact on the local townspeople — good for the prostitution and alcohol industries, bad for everyone else.

As has been noted many times before, all these “refugees” want to get out of Bulgaria and go to Germany, where Chancellor Merkel will welcome them with open arms. Where they can get more money and more free stuff, and can rape teenaged girls instead of little boys.

Onward to Berlin!

Bacha bāzī (Persian: ‎‎, literally "boy play"; from bacha, "child", and bāzī, "game") is a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities that involve child sexual abuse and pederasty. The perpetrator is commonly called bacha Baz (meaning "pedophile" in Persian). It may include to some extent child pornography, sexual slavery, and child prostitution in which prepubescent and adolescent boys are sold to wealthy or powerful men for entertainment and sexual activities.[1] Bacha bazi has existed throughout history,[2] and is currently reported in various parts of Afghanistan.[3][4][5][6][7] Force and coercion are a common component of this abuse, and security officials state they are unable to end it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
Warning;
If you read this,it could ruin your appetite and your day

Fucking invader scum.

so how many invaders are thre in bulgaria?

He's only 16….

napalm?

Fucking deport them to Turkey

To which I'm left pondering , how the fuck are sand goblins developing drones? Let alone them handling biological agents, which require extreme amounts of care when they hardly have any kind of concept on basic hygiene. In any event I'd say these rumors warrant the use of nuclear fire.

Every time.

Time to design a costume for him.

Feck off, cunt.

nice copy of the bulgarian version

blitz.bg/politika/evreyska-organizatsiya-popilya-metodi-andreev-obvini-go-v-antisemitizm-s-lzhi-kato-negovite-se-stigna-do-kholokosta_news469699.html

[Muffled oy vey in the distance]

Serbian animals always have tried to copy from the best of the glorious Bulgarian intellectual Property

I sense Kek's hand in this.

There is hope. Holohoax, real edition - soon™.

Forget getting paid, I'd buy a ticket of admission.

(Checked)
Holy shit the comments.
The Balkans are mad as fuck right now. They've seen the jewish tricks way to many times now. They've had first hand experience for 500 years with the slime. Average people are racist as fuck. The only time football clubs agree is when beating subhumans.
The collective rage of the Balkans will soon burst real fucking hard.

Premier Krasimir "Killing refugee kid is just another gig" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "Kalashnikov" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "Shipka the Kebabs" Karakachanov
Premier Krasimir "Arsenal discounts for nationalist movements" Karakachanov

Just try to imagine how much more delicious your 5-10 cheeseburgers/kufteta(meet balls)/kebapcheta(meat dildos) will be with dying sand goblins on your tv screen. This will be the number 1 Reality TV show on the Balkans.

Fucking hell…

.>>8467802

Makes me proud of my people tbh.
Noice

Just a boy

Who's scared of a little rash?
These people are DISPARAGED!

FUCKING LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

Apes actually look after their kids.

~ I have a proposition!
Move them to Reichstag, have them grab coffee with Mutti and bring children to work day so they can
FUCKING RAPE THEM

I honestly to God wish I could unsee this

But I can't. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadly GERBcucks withdrew their support so it won't (or is very unlikely to) happen. Unless a huge nationalist turnout happens in the next parliamentary elections.

bnoshipka.org/index.php?special=publikacii&cat=2&id=94

BNO Shipka is at it again. Can anyone find anything to confirm? I am honestly tired from having to fact check their shit. Most of the time the links they provide either have nothing to do with Bulgaria or are absolute horse shit.

Like this link fau.eu/2016/02/11/news/research/4000-euros-donated-to-faus-refugee-programme/ it has fuck all to do with it.

know-reset.eu/files/texts/00013_20140108160733_knowresetrr-2013-04.pdf
Read this as not gonna get done, ever.

They were interviewed. They can't wait to leave Bulgaria.

It was taken to hearth by slavic countries I'm sure.

Someone will be very rich from all this.

In other world we will keep jewing them out of money by acting completely incompetent. Just like all the other Eastern European nations. Who knew the slav would beat the jew at their own game.

BNO Shipka are fucking niggers, just look at their contact info.

Russophillic/Panslavist/Communists. Take your pick.

Would be great if the Nazi cosplayers actually did something.

Come new years we are gonna have a real fucking fireworks.

I smell a biological warfare with proxies. Thing is someone didn't think things through

you? vote "no" on what?

Poor little kebabs made a wrong choice using the Balkan route. Should have used boats.

Happy New Year Holla Forums

i thought we were allowed guns as long as we have a license, why is the police so ill equipped?

only downside is that my great grandfather might have been against the nazis, although nobody here is jewish

You bulgaribros should've followed our lead, but you didn't, you couldn't and now you're getting enriched :^) greetings from your western neighbor.

Which one?

I think he's talking about Yugoslavia

Marvelous, god speed you crazy bastards. I should read up on your history after all, seems fun enough.

When you think you saw degeneracy.
but then
BACHA BAZI

fuck this world and fuck muslims

"we are tired of sowing their assholes up"
bulgarian doctor on 12 yo boys in Harmanli refugee camp.

this single sentence describes more than words could ever tell

dead on point.

Harmanli camp is a std
biological warfare experiment.
they are already breeding / transmitting their diseases to local population.

welcom isis 2.0

Bulargira will be the first to set up a "De-Lousing" program where they have little boys lead a bunch of islam men into "Cleaning Rooms" down special paths with walls covered in Islamic prayers, that weird word art, and even some provocative pictures of goats to get them in the mood.
The cleaning rooms look just like a warehouse, barren but there is a wifi signal and some nasheeds playing over the loudspeakers and even a few of those inflatable punching clowns covered in a trashbag or two to simulate their Hijab Women, and once everyone has filed in and they're waiting for free healthcare to tend to their rashes and syphilis scabs thats whent he doors close.
Then they start pumping in the gas.

The Jewish Storytellers have only been preparing us for this moment, what was originally only real in their mind is now actually real, but this time it'll have a happy ending.

I meant gypsies and whores.

but gypsies and whores have unrestricted movement. so you see where I'm going.

this is a biological warfare terrorism attempt. and it looks like it's working.

for the love of all humanity, burn it to the ground

Holla Forums is sleeping on this. Bio rapefugee warfare is a thing. But whatever, right?
Can't possibly happen to me. Right? R…right?

The Calergi plan is gonna stop here just like the Ottoman's plan to erode Nationalism during the "occupation". These (((elites))) didn't think things properly on what to do when they encountered Slavs.

It is and it's about as efficient as carrying water in trash bin.

But gypsies hate the arabs. Furthermore who in their right mind would fuck a gypsy? Even a cheap gypsy prostitute?

This is their attempt at monglerlising Europe. Mixed race births get lower and lower every year. And honeslty when they start bringing in fucking african niggers who the hell other the MGTOW weakmen will copulate with the apes? But on the other hand there will be a hell of a lot cheap labor(slavery) So start a business or get a STEM degree and look forward to "owning" some slaves.

since we don't have a different bulgarian thread, i'm just gonna share this here

This sounds to good to be true.

Kill yourself

bump