ATTENTION KANYE WEST

I know you're lurking, you nigger.
You can't just reveal your new power level.
Otherwise, you may end up committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back five times after shoving a lawn flamingo up your ass.

Don't forget OPSEC and PERSEC. And always lurk more

If you are lurking you crazy fucking gorilla, can you do a line in a song about merchants being our greatest allies? I will literally buy that one single from you if you do this. Otherwise, please keep being generally insane.

this

Go love your nigger elsewhere faggot.

Fuck off nigger lover

Its like you have no soul.

Fuck off nigger lover

sides with rockets

Kanye West here. OP is a faggot.

Fuck off nigger lover

Op I don't think so. He's too egotistical and sensitive, he could never handle it wothout having an aneurism. He's most likely got red pilled from world star forum. Then the kikes demanded his child for fuckery and he flipped out.

Everyone observe how angry this kike is that we have subverted his pet nigger Kanye.

FUCK OFF NIGGER LOVING Holla Forums SHILLS

Kayne is our nigger now, sorry Chaim. You may have weaponized him, but we took him from you.

Alright you fucking nigger loving Holla Forums kike

I know it fucking hurts you to see Israeli golems killed, so here are some.

It was all so he could collect insurance and nig out on his last shows. He owed money to the venues and his insurance covered that plus money he would have made. Fastest way to be labeled crazy? Be a Hollywood nigger and support Trump. Don't get your hopes up. He will not be our great converter…..

Kek approves of your dead niggers. Here, have some more.

ay yo man dat aint cool i mean im livin in the tweny furst senturee come on

pink polos

chris rock

steven universe

im vegeta

Donald Trump: Black Version

WHERE CAN I FIND THE MAN MOWING THEM DOWN?

I rate your claim of being Kanye to be quite plausible.

Search for "marikana massacre".

I was thinking that too tbh.